My boyfriend is mad that I slept with someone else when we were broken up: Advice?

Men have a double standard they will never forgive you for the things that they would do themselves, we are just stupid and forgive them

6 Likes

Men can never take the exact thing they dish out lol just cut losses with each and move on.

5 Likes

My advice would be that you BOTH deserve better, and I highly doubt that there is genuine love between you too at all.

2 Likes

Please break up and end this mess of a situation permanently

3 Likes

You weren’t together his choice…but unfortunately men don’t see it that way if you sleep with someone else

2 Likes

If hes that jealous over what you did and were broken up then he has no say as what he did is far worse than what you did. So if he cant look past your crap and you can look past his so easily when cheating is very bad either way then its best to break up and move on. Best to go separate ways and not see each other ever.

1 Like

Just leave him now…not worth the battle

Eewww. Throw the whole boy out! He’s definitely not a man

This literally just happened to me. Dude cheated on, we broke, I slept with someone, we reconciled and I told him about it just for the sake of fkn honesty. Omg. How tf did I become the villain? Anyways, it didn’t work out.

1 Like

If he loved you that much he would not have cheated on you nor would you guys have broken up because he cheated on you I would never trust him again you were not wrong in fact if I were you I would better yourself by not being with a man child

1 Like

To me it sounds like he wanted to break up because he had a fling lined up and it wouldn’t technically be cheating again but now he’s mad cause you (for good reason) thought it was a real break up and found yourself a fling he’s a child and never going to change just leave for good

4 Likes

Why are you back with him. He has been with two others (that you know about). Time to leave or kick him out.

So he can cheat while you’re together but you can’t move on when you’re not together? He sounds like he has control issues. Run as fast as you can and don’t look back.

He cheated two times, left you because he was done with you, then got mad when you moved on (even for a night or a moment haha) and you’re still with him ? :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

He has no say or right IMO. HE cheated on you AND wanted to break up. Boy is a hypocrite

1 Like

I got like that but I got over it hurts more when someone goes out of there way to make a point so u will here about it for a while then he will just be happy he’s got u back probably be more protective now and not wanna fuck shit up orrrrrr it could go south and u could end up hurt like physical wise like I’ve also seen go down for many. If he doesn’t get over it within the first 6 months or he start abusing u just leave it’s heavy when someone cheats he should be just thankful he got u back after the idiot cheated

That’s how they act when they finally get what they deserve after being cheaters. But if you act that way you are crazy. Let him act like this lol maybe he won’t cheat again. But twice… seems like it will just keep happening and happening.

1 Like

Pack your bags and run. This is horrible. And probably going to get worse

1 Like

He’s not mad at you, he’s mad at himself for giving you the opportunity to be with someone else but taking it out on you. You didn’t do anything wrong, you were single by his choice. Now he regrets that choice but instead of saying he made a mistake that caused him hurt it’s easier to hurt you by being mad. Amazing how you’re supposed to be okay with his bad decisions to cheat while you were still together, but he’s not okay with his decision of breaking up with you and what happened when you were single. Girl you don’t owe him any explanation for what you did while you were single even if you are back together.

5 Likes

Who stays with a guy that cheats ?!?!? Glad I don’t have to worry about that with my husband. Use common since and leave him
I wouldn’t want someone’s sloppy seconds!

2 Likes

You have nothing to apologise for. He needs to get a grip. Lets see if this is enough for him to keeping his pants on or it could be the end of your relationship because once a cheater always a cheater, he has before he will again.

Happened to me at one point. He left (cheating and other things on his end) I had a 1 time thing, we got back together and I told him. He wasn’t happy but we tried to make it work and it just didn’t. Trust was gone. Respect was lacking. Feelings of love, care and support were minimal.

We ultimately split up 6 months after reconciliation.

Not worth it. Leave him

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: run that’s a toxic trait. I say this kuz it’s all I seen growing up and even as an adult the signs are more visible. Once a cheater always a cheater. You deserve better gtfo and find a real man not boy. Men don’t do that

You’re in the right, he isn’t. I would suggest dumping him. Too many :triangular_flag_on_post:

He wanted to break up so he could sleep with another woman (lets be honest here) and hes mad that you slept with another man? lmaoooooooo send that fool on his way.

1 Like

I just would of left again :joy: go be with him then

I’d say break it off with him don’t look back and definitely don’t go back. This person has zero respect for you, dishonest and controlling. Move forward without him.

1 Like

He sounds pretty coercive, I’d dump his ass.

Not normal but controlling and possessive

Immature. Possessive, controlling & hypocritical. Should not have got back together with him IMO.

Honestly he broke up with you it’s none of his business what you did during that time

I don’t feel he doesn’t have any right to be upset. He’s a control freak.