My boyfriend is rude, what should I do?

Get put now. It will not get better

1 Like

Question: Why are you still with him??

4 Likes

Nope. Run and donā€™t look back!

Question is how much do you really love yourself.? Will you just sit back and watch while he stomps all over you? Girl you know your worth so get out from this ā€œrelationshipā€ and love yourself

You donā€™t want to spend the rest of your life with him. Leave. Take your kid and make a clean break. There is nothing holding you there.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure you already know your answer to whether you want to be with him or not. Get out now.

It wonā€™t be easyā€¦ But you already know what you need to doā€¦ I did 16 yrs myself. There has to be someone out there that will love and respect you right. At least thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping Lol

Maletas go sin derecho come back lay off

Girl why you even still there!!!? Youā€™re not crazy! Go find a good man who will love you ands always want to be with you!!

I think you have your answer. He is showing you who he isā€¦ believe him.

Donā€™t settle. Heā€™s not good enough

Donā€™t wate your time with people acting a fool on you.

Youve just answered your own question . Life to short if your not happy WALK AWAY!

Well duh, you pretty much answered your own questionā€¦he needs to go. Nobody deserves to be disrespected. WALK AWAY!!!

Sadly my dear it is obvious he does not care. Actions speak louder than words, and you all deserve better than what your getting. 7 years is long enough to know it is not working. If you donā€™t care enough about yourself leave for the sake of your children they donā€™t need to endure his kind of neglect, and abuse. I wish you all the best, and pray you make the best choice for your family.

2 Likes

Why would you want to would fucked to meā€¦. How about try and leave

You DO know and you DONā€™T WANT toā€¦SO do the best thing for yourself and your child Go Nowā€¦
Good Luckā€¦

You have given enough time and he promised to change. Youā€™re going to need to take your daughter and move on. If youā€™ve been unhappy all this time. Itā€™s time to be happy with your daughter. Life is to short to waste time on someone who doesnā€™t want to share life and enjoy you! Sorry but time to move on!!!

7yrs n u still putting up with this shit. Nah leave. U ainā€™t married donā€™t fall for this crap

2 Likes

I want to take a moment and suggest seeking a counselor. Your post is asking for advice-do not accept being treated poorly by anyone. Enjoy your beautiful girl and your life. Get some help to find out how. His unhappiness is his responsibility, not yours. Good luck!

1 Like

No judgement but what are you hoping for? If he was gonna do itā€¦he would have. Go now. Iā€™m dead serious. Know your worth mama. It ainā€™t as bad as you think when leaving. After time, youā€™ll realize things you never could. Go in grace and let him go. Do the best for you and your daughter. Just go. Ainā€™t nobody keeping you. You know what you need to do. Blessings

1 Like

Dump himā€¦not worth the stressā€¦the kids deserve better.no need to stop doing for the kids just cause he doesnt want tooā€¦if your unhappy the kids feel itā€¦

Play why tf are you with this tool bag?? Ffs seriously know your worth

No sweetheart you said it all move on God baby youā€™re going to be miserable

1 Like

He seems very immature. I would leave. He doesnā€™t acknowledge you or your value.

1 Like

Kindly ask him to leave and move on

1 Like

Leave now it wonā€™t change

Time to leave he sounds like a waste of time, leave now before it gets worst especially if your not happy

Uh RUN AWAY. FAR AWAY. NOW.

2 Likes

Just leave, or kick him out whichever you fancy. Itā€™s been 7 years, let that sink in, your daughter has aged 7 years, Kia has a warranty that lasts that long. You know there is a problem and you know how to fix it, if you choose to stay you will be asking yourself every year what should I do. Just dump him already and get your daughter away from him.

1 Like

ā€œI donā€™t know if I want to spend the rest of my life with someone like thatā€ā€¦ā€¦you answered your own question. You know what to do.

Walk away he ainā€™t good enough for you

2 Likes

Youā€™ve put up with this for seven years?? Honestly. Just leave. He isnā€™t going to change. Heā€™s already proved that to you. Actions speak louder than words. Leave now

5 Likes

Love isnā€™t always enough to keep a relationship.

There are so many factors that make a good partner and obviously he isnā€™t it.

Does he Respect you?
Does he Appreciate you?
Can you have a healthy conversation and resolve issues together?
Also factor the kids into those questions.

Be with someone who makes you excited plan a future together.
Your person is out there.

7 years is a long time to put up with bullshit line that. Time to move on before u have a second divorce under ur belt

2 Likes

Honey heā€™s just using you. Get out!!

Find your happinessā€¦ obviously itā€™s not with him.

4 Likes

Donā€™t walk away, RUN!!! And NEVER look back. If you settle for being treated like this now, ten or twenty years from now you will DEFINITELY regret staying. NEVER settle for this type of relationship IF it can even be called that. The simple fact he doesnā€™t want to be seen with you in public should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know. :-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

Sounds like a narcissist

You answered your own question. You donā€™t want to live the rest of your life like that.

I know this is probably hard to hear/ I havenā€™t lived in your Steps exactly. But I feel there will be that special someone I know who will except you all for you are and rub your back til you fall asleep. And love you in ways youā€™ve never been loved before. Never believe you are somthing your not, you are a queen and deserve the kingdom

Then please donā€™t put up with this for the rest of your life. Throw the damned lazy arsed fool out and begin getting a happier life back for yourself. Donā€™t put up with second options in life cos you feel certain feelings about a situation. All the best.

1 Like

Been in a similar situation, the best thing I have ever done. I now have my soul mate

Leave him, they donā€™t change

2 Likes

STOP TEACHING YOUR DAUGHTER THAT IT IS OK TO HAVE A MAN DISRESPECT YOU and TREAT YOU LIKE :poop:.
Geeze grab a clue lady or daughter will end up with someone like him. Is that what you want for her?

Why you wasting your time with this man? He is not going to change and everyday you stay with him, you are telling him that itā€™s ok for him to treat you this way

5 Likes

Leave. Heā€™s not worth the stress, and you deserve a hell of a lot better.

4 Likes

Run & donā€™t look back

2 Likes

You left a marriage for certain reasons do you really want another marriage that gives you nothing positive or validates your worthā€¦I left a marriage and there was no way I was going to go to another one where I was made to feel like I wasnā€™t worth anythingā€¦you deserve better, ditch his arse and move on youā€™ll be better for it in the long run

Move on. You have no reason to deal with that behavior. Heā€™s had long enough to work on the things youā€™ve discussed. Heā€™s never going to change.

6 Likes

7 years, one word run

4 Likes

LEAVE him NOW and LEAVE HIM FOR GOOD. He will never change.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s is better out there! Donā€™t let him sweet talk you about getting married thatā€™s when it gets worse

Maybe he just wants a nanny and house maid . You deserve more run and donā€™t look back . If you canā€™t leave soon plan it and donā€™t tell anyone . Save your money enough to leave and go . Also if you been com-in-law its just like marriage.

He donā€™t you. Wake up.

2 Likes

Start packingā€¦. (Either his bag or yours) Lifeā€™s too short not to be happy x

7 Likes

If u donā€™t know what u should do then I donā€™t know what to tell you. The answer should be very simple.

2 Likes

Sounds like heā€™s a narcissist let him go you deserve better.

Trust me your better off on your own then and much happier

1 Like

Leave! Been there done that for 14 yrs! Ya! I wasted 14 yrs of my life! Run!!!

3 Likes

He sounds like a headache leave you will find better

Get rid of the wanker while youā€™re young

1 Like

Get rid. He will only get worse and be completely diabolical if you marry it.
It is not worth another second of your time.

1 Like

Itā€™s 2021 donā€™t put up with it. Heā€™s obviously tired of the relationship so you just need to leave him n find your happy place without himā€¦ read what you wrote as if your daughter wrote it. What would u advise her

6 Likes

His not worth your time or presence. Move on.

1 Like

Why are you still with him someone out their needs you and would be good to you he is not worth your time move on

Get out of that toxic relationship before it gets worse

He will never change. Leave and find someone who truly cares for you and your daughter and wants to do things. You deserve better than him and so does your daughter

If you donā€™t know, then you know. Thereā€™s probably been no consequences for his bad behavior. So. Move on.

Runā€¦find a decent oneā€¦oh waitā€¦good luck on finding one. They are scarce

I think you know what you need to do.

Get out now he isnā€™t going to change, you deserve someone who wants to be with you.

Spent 8 years with a man that always said ā€œI donā€™t give a fuckā€ ALL THE TIME, about everything. Even when I was pregnant with his child, ā€œI donā€™t give a fuckā€ā€¦move on! If you have reservations now and youā€™ve already been over this with him, get out now, just be done.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My boyfriend is rude, what should I do? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

Leave, if youā€™re questioning it now you should leave.

Move on before youā€™re in too deep. Disrespectful ass is what he is.

1 Like

Pack your stuff and leave. Why stay and be treated like that? You are teaching your daughter that abuse in a relationship is acceptable. Instead teach her to stand up for herself and know you both deserve better.

8 Likes

Run as fast as u can

Then dontā€¦ problem solved.

2 Likes

You need to ask, he sounds like a real prize. Move on girl. The writingā€™s on the wall. Run

1 Like

Sounds almost like a narcissist. I mean, you got divorced for a reason. Sounds like you should kick this guy to the curb, too.

3 Likes

You need to ask yourself why you put up with being treated like that. Get out sooner than later for the sake of you and your child.

3 Likes

Why do you stay? :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Heā€™s obviously not going to change so youā€™re best bet is to dump his ass and be happy.

Then donā€™t take your sh** and go after 7 yrs itā€™s highly unlikely hes gonna change anyways esp he doesnā€™t see an issue with his behaviors

1 Like

Send him packing or leave

You answered your own question with that statement at the end

It called narcissistic

1 Like

Leave hun. Youā€™re not happy you donā€™t sound happy. He doesnā€™t sound happy. Just move forward.

What you allowā€¦will continue

2 Likes

Firstly leave him cause no just no and secondly y would u allow that for u or kids thatā€™s not right Iā€™m sure u can handle it but kids see that and they will think itā€™s OK itā€™s not itā€™s always hard to leave something ut put time and effort in but when itā€™s nt worth it then donā€™t make it seem like it is

1 Like

Bless you girl, pack a bag and go

1 Like

I would leave him in a heartbeat. It will only get worse if you allow it.

If he makes you sad, more then happy get him out of your life.

Then donā€™t. You are the only one who can change your situation. It sounds like youā€™ve already made up your mind. Go build a brighter future for you and your daughter! Show her a strong woman and give her an example to live by! You can do this!

2 Likes

Youā€™ll never be happy with that person. Heā€™s not marriage material.

1 Like

Itā€™s been 7 years. Itā€™s not going to change. Take your child out of that toxic environment.

2 Likes

Girl, pack up and go.

Doesnā€™t sound like a healthy environment for you. I say do what is best for you and your kid!! If it isnā€™t good for you it isnā€™t good for your kid. You deserve better.

Pack your bags do not make the mistake of marring him.

3 Likes