My boyfriend is rude, what should I do?

Sounds like his ex’s had the right idea. Keep it moving and focus on making yourself and your children happy. Be like Nike and just do it :v:

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:Huge Red Flags….Take your children and run!! “When someone shows you who they are the first time, believe them”~Maya Angelou~

7 Likes

Codependence is toxic. Odds are you both need each other in other aspects of life bills/childcare/living situation etc or else you wouldn’t be posting here because you would have simply just left. No easy way out of this one. Rip the bandaid off and suffer for a bit eventually you will stabilize and life will go on.

3 Likes

Run. Do now walk away but run now.

3 Likes

Well, duh, why are you being such a terrible parent by dragging your daughter through that mess? She deserves better and YOU are responsible for providing a decent home for her. He is NOT your boyfriend, he is using you for whatever you can provide to make his life better…if he finds something better, he will drop you in a heartbeat! Get some self-respect, get rid of him and take care of your daughter before looking for another man!

1 Like

Please run from him, fast. He is being abusive to you and your kid. Will you wait for him to hit you before you leave.

You answered your own question… Don’t want to spend the rest of your life with someone like that… Get out and live a better life with out him.

2 Likes

Dump him fast! Don’t waste your time or breath. He’s a self centered jerk.

7years and still in doubt…think it over…goodluck

Move him out & find yourself a better man.

1 Like

Do just that ”leave him the hell ALONE!! “ Happiness over everything

1 Like

Leave his sorry arse.

1 Like

Don’t marry him unless you want to be divorced twice.

3 Likes

“You don’t know” , then hells bells figure it out !!
Doesn’t seem as if there are any perks in that relationship.

You’re with him- why?

Throw that self centered Bum out !!!

You’ve been with him 7 years too long, Especially if you knew he has always been like that. No one deserves to be treated like that. I can only imagine how he treats the kids. And you allowing your daughter to see him treat you like that is awful let alone trust him around her. Leave his sorry ass! Let him be someone else’s head ache.

3 Likes

Kiss his ass bye now.

Then don’t. Life’s too short.

You’ve wasted 7 years. Please don’t make it 8.

2 Likes

Sounds like you already know the answer

1 Like

If you’re questioning it, than you should know the answer.

You cant force someone to change. He is how he is. If you dont have happy then chances are it’ll always be just like this or worse.
I can’t sit in unhappy. Id just leave. Thats me tho. Girl dont forget life is short. You can do bad all by yourself. We dont need these men.

Are you sure he’s educated enough to reply differently? He treats you as he sees you – doesn’t sound much like a partnership. You just keep stepping. Love yourself first. Best to you

1 Like

Get out now… he does not love you.

1 Like

Life’s short, dump him, count your blessings and move on.

1 Like

you know the answer to that. You don’t need our advice.

2 Likes

He’s a narcissist you better run smack the hell out of him first

1 Like

Go have a good life!

1 Like

Wait ,what? You were married to someone, while with him? And he’s the problem :roll_eyes: Maybe you need to work on somethings :thinking:

2 Likes

In short you’re dealing with a narcissist …

1 Like

Get out now He is a Control freak

Ask your self the question, “Is this the way I want to spend the rest of my life.” Then answer it.

And you are with him why?

3 Likes

I don’t know why you would want to spend the rest of your life that either. My question is why have you wasted seven years on him? He’s not going to change and he don’t want you calling him out either.

You know that you dont want to be with him. A man who loves you will never trample your emotions. Please hold your head high and walk out

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got the answer, what more do you need anyone to say ?

3 Likes

He sounds like a total douche. Kick him to the curb & find real happiness for yourself & your child.

2 Likes

Hugs. And wish you the best.

He heard you the first time ma’am

2 Likes

Leave NOW-He will never change

3 Likes

You will get what you take from people. Only you know your situation. It sounds awful what you described here… so why waste another minute in a crummy situation? JMO… :pray: good luck

2 Likes

Run like the wind. There’s no reason to be with an ass. Being a single mom is a lot easier than doing it with someone like him. I promise. Been there and doing it.

1 Like

Run!! This guy is a narcissistic jerk. He’s bringing you down and the kids see this. Be smart for your sake and your children …. Get out !!!

2 Likes

Believe me you DO NOT want to spend the rest of your life this unhappy. Leave now.

1 Like

I don’t understand why some women put up with all of this disrespect :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Girl leave now! He is already showing you what time it is. Take your children and get your self respect back. Unless you want to get divorced again

1 Like

Rather leave …its not worth it

Whewwww. I’m currently living a very similar nightmare and it’s rough. I felt this💯

I don’t understand why you’re still with if you are unhappy you can bet the kids can feel the tension between you two and they definitely know something is wrong.

3 Likes

When someone shows you their true colors, don’t try to paint them differently

Then don’t. That crap won’t change…move on, he heard you and decided you didn’t matter, now it’s your turn to show him you do matter.

1 Like

What makes you think it will get better?

Hey get out while you can

Go it want change run girl. …

Please, don’t spend your life with someone like that! You can do better. If he hasn’t learned good manners by now, he never will. Don’t think your love will change him, that’s just romantic nonsense perpetrated by Hollywood and Romance novels. Dump him and find a man who appreciates you and isn’t afraid to tell you so, and treats you like the queen of his heart.

Tell him to walk out the door and don’t come back

1 Like

Oh my God , Don’t spend the rest of your life like that !! You have all the red flags. This is not a relationship. It can only get worse. You and your kids deserve better. Get out of this situation right now !! Wish you all the best :heart:

If he hasn’t changed now…HE NEVER WILL…run you deserve to be happy he’s just bringing you down to his level and your better then tht!!!

7 years. You sound happy as hell.

Run as fast as you can!!! If he is like that now it will only get worse

If someone treated me that way, and I was having the thoughts you seem to have, I would sit down and have a very long honest talk with self.

1 Like

RUN :running_woman: as fast as you possibly can 🥲

1 Like

What I’m wondering is why in the heck you waste 7 years with this jerk? Don’t ever expect him to change unless he truly found Jesus Christ. Otherwise you need to make the change and get out… What made you even fall for this person? Don’t be desperate.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t last 7 months with that. Let alone 7 yrs?! Run girl!!!

3 Likes

Everyone deserves to be happy… Just make sure your not doing something to push him away…like being a DRAMA queen… If your not then I’d say do what you need to do…from the sound of it he’s not changing…

I’m 75 and was married to a great lady for 43 years, after she died I thought I had met another great lady. Two weeks after we had planned and paid for a 4 day 3 night trip to Vegas she told me she no longer wanted to have a relationship with me. No explanation or any reasons just thanks, good by don’t let the door hit you in the ass. There is someone out there that will appreciate you but you will not find him while you are with that poor example of a human.

run while you still can. im packing my bags as we speak. After 5yrs i have had enough

Omg. Easy. Out of there. Life is too short and why make your relationship, or lack of respect, make that a representation to your kids?

1 Like

Maybe we are with the same person. :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

The answer is easy. Leave!

Leopards dont change their spots walk away

You answered your own question? You don’t want to spend the rest of your life with someone like that. There’s your answer girl LEAVE and enjoy your life with yourself and your daughter for a while do the things you both love doing. LOVE will come later just enjoy life I say and be FREE !!!

Sorry for your situation, but get the hell out! Life is to short to live like this and you and your kid deserve better even if it is being alone. Fiance for 7 years, not cool why by the cow when the milk is free. I could go on but in the end leopards don’t change their spots…

Amen Sandra. We’ve seen and heard from many just like this poor girl.

1 Like

Is this the life you want for you and your daughter? You’ve wasted enough time with this “man”. Run, don’t walk away. If this is the life you can look back in 30 years and be proud of, then by all means stay.

1 Like

You don’t want to spend the rest of your week with him let alone your life. He is toxic. Let him go and be happy.

1 Like

No…YOU DON’T!! Why would any woman want to spend the rest of their life with someone that she doesn’t really like?

2 Likes

You should know the answer to that already without having to ask for answers. He doesn’t respect you, that’s the first thing. Leave.

3 Likes

Why are you still with him?

1 Like

Why are you with this loser?

1 Like

Just get out sweetheart, they don’t change…

1 Like

Get The Hell Out !!!
(Unless you want to be on the Merry Go Round)
Nothing Ever Changes …
It is what it is :broken_heart:

1 Like

Leave now, what more do you need to realize this man doesn’t want to be with you.

1 Like

You just answered Yourself…

4 Likes

RUN and keep running…your daughter is learning all the bad things about being with a man…and she will probably accept all the things you are accepting… RUN. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Dump him and move on. Be thankful you never had kids with this lazy ass!!!

4 Likes

You don’t!!! Run for the hills boo

1 Like

You don’t. He’s being a prick. Leave

1 Like

Your seriously still thinking of sticking with him even though he’s a total tool!!? Girl please please do yourself a favor and leave this man. He’s clearly not committed or even trying in your relationship and is treating you like a door mat! You deserve someone who’s actually going to love and appreciate you as well as want to spend time with you! Please free yourself so you can be happy and out of this toxic mess believe me they don’t change unless they really want to and he clearly doesn’t want too!

I think you awnsered your own question. Run run run as far away, why would you want to be with someone who treats you like crap? Whats the bonus for you?, what are you teaching your daughter? Stay in a unhealthy relationship because ? … Go get counseling for yourself. Build yourself up and leave him in the dust. You need to hold a better standard of how a man or anyone your interested in is going to treat you. If they dont like it, they can leave.

4 Likes

Hunni let that go. Sounds like You’re already NOT in a relationship. Walk away and love yourself first.

2 Likes

Best indication of future behaviour is past behaviour…it’s not likely he will ever change…I would walk away from this guy ASAP

2 Likes

To many red flags and I know you know what to do. You will only be unhappy with such a person. If you’re not happy now then imagine yourself in the future… it’s not worth it girl so Leave :sneezing_face:

1 Like

You deserve what you tolerate. If you think you deserve being disrespected and treated like shit then go ahead and stay and be miserable.

3 Likes

Slap the shit outta him

You just answered your own question ! Get out !

2 Likes

Why are you even asking? You’re teaching your daughter that the way you are being treated by this person, it’s okay. Ask yourself would I want a man like him in her life??

RUN! You & your child deserve way better then his rude fkin arse! GL sweetie

1 Like

What i don’t get is how you could even spend 7 years with someone like that.

2 Likes