My boyfriend of two years came home with lipstick on his ear

One time my bf came home with what looked to be a weird lipstick mark on his cheek. It was pink. He got really upset because he was like “I swear no one kissed me” turns out it was the chalk at the bar. It was pink. He went back to the bar and stole the chalk and everything to prove himself lol. So. Maybe it could’ve been that if he plays pool. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

You asked and he answered. If you don’t trust his answer to be truth then maybe you shouldn’t be together. Trust is important in a relationship.

1 Like

It’s possible that some female attempted to kiss him and he turned his head away so all she got was part of his ear!

4 Likes

Your gut will never steer you wrong.

3 Likes

I have many female friends that kiss me hello and good buy. Some lipstick on side of face does not mean he’s cheating at all.

2 Likes

Sounds like alot of insecure women on this page. Damn.

1 Like

Look through his phone

2 Likes

Cheater is always a cheater.

1 Like

Why keep looking for something that’s only gonna hurt you and it children more. Show him the door and find you someone who only wants you and your kids better just focus on you and your kids x

3 Likes

Trust your instincts

Look through his phone. He will be ck’ing himself from now on before he goes home to see if anything is on him. If you do his laundry and you see any evidence there you need to let him go because he could bring something home to you. I hope it all works out for you and if he doesn’t do any better you know what to do.

1 Like

To be honest some women are ruthless and will go up on a guy at a bar. Doesn’t mean your man is guilty, I do understand your concern and worry. It all depends on the guy and situation, hard to say without knowing the person.

4 Likes

Always trust your instincts. It’s up to you to decide what to do. You seem to be financially dependent on him. Get a job and start saving up money.

If you are willing to put up with his cheating to have a guy that supports you and good with the kids then that is your answer. Sounds like you have no self esteem. What is your self worth? What are you teaching your kids? I would rather be single than put up with this crap

1 Like

Where’s the boundary’s and respect here, just not right, what you allow he will continue todo.

Yeah. He’ll never stop doing that. Time to let him go.

2 Likes

Lipstick on ear could just be a peck on/by the cheek. If it was on his lips or neck I would think more of it.

6 Likes

Sounds like he’s not ready to settle down with a family in tow. He has some growing up to do. I would count your losses and finish it while you are still friends. Trust is hard to keep when you have been cheated on. You are not stupid you know the signs stop looking for more it will eat you alive. Do what’s best for your sanity and your children’s well being. A happy Mum A Happy child follows.

4 Likes

My ex was a lot like that…key word ex. The guy I’m with now rarely goes anywhere without pulling me along and if he does go to the neighbors house and the guys have too many beers he will come home, apologize profusely and sometimes cry lol which I think comes from his past relationship with an abusive ex who would yell at him and stabbed him a few times…sooooo…maybe become independent and kick him to the curb?

Go with your instinct

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:dump his ass

If you’re single, so is he… Can’t be mad at a single man for being a single man.

2 Likes

Set the terms. If he doesn’t want to abide by them, there are literally millions of people on earth. And some don’t cheat. Trust your gut.

2 Likes

Why do you not work? Why is he the one that financially supports y’all. Sounds like he’s cheating on you. And he’s not ready to settle down.

1 Like

Run now you know what to do

Does he live with you? Then he shouldn’t be staying out all night

Stop all alcohol in your and his life

3 Likes

Bye bye bye. No commitment on his part. If he can go out he can take you.

2 Likes

I’ll take a stab in the dark and assume you are well under the age of 30, and so is he. If he is doing this after 30, he isn’t wanting to totally settle down. The lipstick could be from him helping someone off the floor or a casual hug… the fact he is out drinking and not coming home is the issue.
Why are you financially reliant on a man who isn’t the father of your children, you aren’t married to and already living with?
Take this as a lesson not to jump into the next situation after not knowing much about him. Trust me. It takes time to know someone fully before you wrap your world around them… and now you and two kids that aren’t his are dependent on him. Why don’t you work? If daycare is the issue you can March yourself down to department of children and FAmilies and ask about day care assistance. They will pay for your day care, find you income based housing so you aren’t relying on him and you qualify for grants to go to college or trade school

He is making it hard tontrust. Are these friends married? Drinkingand driving is a no no,Whatever happened to card night hosted at different homes, It would make anyone insecure.

I can only say; if it was boys night out, I went and so did all the other wives and girlfriends! We just didn’t do that sort of thing nor our friends.

1 Like

Sounds like he has a good consistent person to meet his needs at home, and is eating out on the side. It also seems like you feel unvalued by your position. You are valuable and you deserve to be respected in the ways that make you feel whole. This is bothering you, you need to confront him if you want to find some peace with it. That’s the only way. Good luck and if he is cheating, it has nothing to do with your worth as a lover, partner, or person. :mending_heart:

7 Likes

You know what it is but I bet you’re going to try to live in denial of its reality— And I know that no matter the advice shared with you, you’d always end up doing what you feel is best for you.

Goodluck with that tho.

4 Likes

I dunno a guy should be able to have a guys night out once in awhile as you stated your a “single mom” and he supports these two kids and you that are not his kids I don’t think it’s a big deal that he has a night out once in awhile and lipstick on the ear unless you honestly can prove without a doubt that it was lipstick then I wouldn’t blow it up …maybe just talk to him about how you feel :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

So did he actually have a cut? That would prove if it was blood or not. Sounds to me like he is being with someone else.

3 Likes

Is it possable that he came come early that night cause a women was trying something and wanted no part of it an left after maybe she tried to be inappropriate?

3 Likes

I have been married for 28 years and my husband still calls me Cinderella. Never had a boys night out yet. dump him

4 Likes

Its ashame there are women out there that allow this stuff to happen as if they don’t know they deserve better…

6 Likes

Leave!!! No trust no love!!

4 Likes

A woman could have went to kiss him on the side of face and him move too. I’ve seen it happen. Just putting that out there.

3 Likes

Yeh im gonna say it. Look through his phone. Probly the only way you will find out the truth! Only if u want to know. But id be getting rid of him. Yes he may be good with your kids but they dont need to be around someone thats doing that crap! No trust = no relationship

3 Likes

Don’t let jelisey Spold or.

I heat. This dam spill chick.

1 Like

A woman’s gut feelings and instincts are usually correct. You just need to figure out if your going to live with it or not. You can’t change his behavior.

8 Likes

Before he hurts you further, accept that he’s lying and is seeing at least one other woman, and throw him out! You are worth more than that.

3 Likes

You may never know if he is or isn’t and it’s up to you if you are happy in the relationship or not. If you aren’t happy leave, if you are then stay.

4 Likes

All you woman that is so dam jellas !! Need to take a good look in the looking glass. Judge. Not. Lest you be gudge the same.

6 Likes

Unless you sit and get it out - communication is the ONLY way-

Is he a teenager? Does he need to be out all night drinking? Does he come home drunk? Wow…sounds pretty immature to me. How does he get to work the next morning? How do you get to work when you’re up worrying all night? Lots of questions. I’d be sure to monitor the answers and determine if this is enough to cause a problem or keep you two together. Why would you be a live-in “girlfriend” for two years?

3 Likes

Boys night out or girls night out is healthy for a relationship. A life of his own that he can share the experience with you as a gf, wife and friend is what makes a relationship strong. Its a reminder of why you fell in love with him in the first place. Its not ok for anyone to put a chain around another’s neck once they are in a relationship. That’s abuse. Now lipstick on the ear. Could it be they were in a loud place and the only way to hear each other is to yell in the other person’s ear, such as a lounge, bar, or club. However, although my husband has boys night out, he knows what being loyal is and he never let’s a woman stand too close to him nor does he talk to another woman. I can careless if he does but he chooses not too. Even in a strip club, I trust my man. Can you say thr same about yours. If not, then you need to either one, work on your confident or 2-you know him too well and know he will cheat on you. But if you can’t trust someone, you dont deserve to be in a relationship to ruin his life bc your the one with trust issues.

1 Like

If the mark was on his neck or chest, yes be concerned. On the ear, he could have ran into an old friend, who tried to kiss him and he turned his head. It happened once to my husband, and I saw it. We laughed about it. You are too suspicious. Let it go. Jealousy is a great number of break ups

2 Likes

If no trust i couldn’t have a relationship

What’s also a red flag is he’s out till 5am most nights!
Besides the lipstick on his ear…smh

6 Likes

Ask to see his phone if he gets angry or wont give it to you there is your Answer

3 Likes

I’d sit down and talk to him calmly and tell him how it makes you feel. Obviously if you’ve been together for 2 years and he pays bills , loves your kids and you two are good together , do you want to lose that? He sounds good in all other ways. Maybe you can compromise and agree on a time for him to come home. Talk about no cheating. Hard decision because do you want to be alone? Or have him cheating on boys night out?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t stay with him

1 Like

When the trust is gone, you may as well be too!

9 Likes

Trust your gut. If you think something is going on it probably is.

5 Likes

Someone he knew could have kissed him hello and it got on his ear! Maybe he is innocent .

3 Likes

Wrestling? What are they? 12? :rofl:

9 Likes

Watch for other signs he could of gone to a strip club or a bar and some girl got lovey on him but if he treats you n tye kids ho give him the bennifit of the doubt

3 Likes

If you do not trust him you should not stay with him

1 Like

Careful going down that rabbit hole … it can get very dark. Instead of wasting time looking for signs, trust your instinct and then focus on your health, mentally and physically; reevaluate your situation, your priorities, your goals, your boundaries and your role in the relationship. Have an open conversation with him and be honest with yourself and then plan accordingly. It’s hard to be strong sometimes when our insecurities get the best of us. Fear holds us back and I am sure reading most of these comments is adding to your anxiety. Its not easy leaving a “comfortable” situation and that’s ok if you aren’t ready or don’t want to … just grab ahold of that wheel and steer it in the direction you desire. :heart::pray:t4:

8 Likes

No amount of checking or worrying over this type of stuff or trying to avoid him from cheating and checking up on him via text messages or whatever is going to avoid the outcome if he’s gonna cheat he’s gonna cheat regardless of what you are doing /saying even best thing you can do for yourself and the kids is get the proof you need and walk away if need be…if he ant though you need to work on trusting him enough to go out with his mates

1 Like

Set him up. Have a friend sister hit on him. See if he falls for it

8 Likes

You said it yourself
You don’t trust him
And because of that your always gonna look for something wrong and it will start fights
Either you turn a blind eye forgive and forget or you leave him
But I can promise you
It will always be on the back of your mind
Sorry love but I pray the best for you

3 Likes

He’s obviously lying, you shouldn’t ever be financially dependent on a boyfriend :flushed:

2 Likes

I’d say trust your instincts. Until I met my husband I was always insecure about my boyfriends. Once I met him I knew he’d never cheat and trusted him completely. Still do after almost 23 years of marriage.

2 Likes

Unfortunately at this point the trust is lost and you can’t really earn it back… There will always be that insecurity in the back of your mind… You need to decide whether you can deal with feeling like this the rest of your relationship together or move on and find happiness somewhere else

1 Like

You may be with him , but he’s not with you. He’s only helpful to you because he feels guilty and wants to make up for it. Why would he feel guilty you ask. …ask him. Sit down and talk about the relationship. Communication is just one of the keys to a successful relationship. God bless.

He’s coming home between 4 & 5am?! And this is a regular occurrence? :thinking: What was his excuse when he didn’t come home til the next day? :eyes:
This is crazy to me. I would never put up with that.

How old is he?

1 Like

Big red flag not coming home til 4 or 5 on the morning.And staying out All night is a double Red Flag. Just because he calls you doesn’t mean a thing,he could step out to another room to call you.Anytime there has to be a boy’s night all the time is definitely a sign something else is going on.You deserve better.

5 Likes

Get checked for sexually transmitted diseases.

2 Likes

I am so sorry but this is a red flag to me coming home at 4 or 5 or the next day is a definite no no but give him a chance to explain but tell him 4 or 5 or the next day is unacceptable and if he feels he will do it again tell him not to bother coming home at all

1 Like

Get away from that relationship

Girl ur gut already telling u

3 Likes

I get paid over $150+ per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 22687 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

===> https://homecash203.netlify.app/

Nope. Get your ducks in a row and tell him to go. There’s no way.

1 Like

You don’t spy no one lol

Your own advice is the best. Keep a watch out but don’t lose trust yet

1 Like

Next time he goes out get a babysitter and follow him. Go full detective. No don’t really do that. I’d take that as a sign to end the relationship before you end up with an std.

1 Like

He’s a liar, Ditch the loser and find yourself a real man!!

2 Likes

Please leave this boy. This is not a man. Men don’t treat their partner this way. Don’t lose yourself or make yourself crazy looking for answers. You know deep down what he’s doing. Don’t give him an opportunity to manipulate you further or guilt you or shift blame in any way. Men like these don’t change they just get better at hiding it. Don’t waste years of your life on someone like this. Think about it this way. As bad as it feels now, how bad will you feel if you leave for this same thing 5 more years down the road? Don’t waste your good years on a shitty person. Love yourself and teach your babies that real love is having respect for yourself and not tolerating less than ok behavior. They need a whole happy mom not a broken one. Hugs to you mama

Smh that is a no brainer

1 Like

Well lip stick and blood present completely differently when on skin so, as a woman and mother, I trust you know the difference. In saying that, maybe a chick was yelling in his ear for some reason and got lipstick on him :woman_shrugging: bars/pubs/clubs can be loud.

4 Likes

When you feel like you gotta spy it’s over :woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

Trust your gut. If you already feel like something isn’t right, it’s because it’s not. I ignored my gut instincts with an ex boyfriend and ex BFF, only to find that they were hooking up behind my back. Deep down I knew but didn’t want to seem like I was insecure/jealous… didn’t want to believe it either. A woman’s intuition is usually pretty on point! Always wondering what he’s doing is no way to live. You have 2 little ones to worry about. I hope everything works out :green_heart:

6 Likes

Nothing worse than sitting at home with that empty pit feeling in your tummy when the trust is gone, then comes the anxiety & the rest that follows. Is he worth all that…?

10 Likes

If I’d not made excuses for the long blonde hair I found hanging from my ex’s car visor, I could have gotten on with my new life years sooner.

4 Likes

I would talk to him. That’s if you really love him, tell him that you feel like that wasn’t blood and now you feel like you can’t trust him anymore. Maybe y’all will TALK. Communication is key. Try to find out more. If you want something to last you have to work for it. Now I don’t condone the 4-5am but you gotta know when to take the good with the bad. Good luck! You got this!

2 Likes

Since you refer to yourself as a single mum I guess you have already made that decision.
Trust is a must and clearly there isn’t any here. Taking the next step can be hard but you have to know your worth.

5 Likes

If he’s coming home with lipstick on his ear then why is he still your boyfriend? He obviously is doing way more than he’s letting on!!!

2 Likes

Giving “Riskay - Smell yo d***” vibes

5 Likes

If “been seeing this guy” means you’ve lived together, you complicated things a great deal more. Time for an ultimatum, but only if you know that you WILL most definitely carry through with it, then stick with it. How many more “signs” do you need? Assuming you are stating things as they really are, this guy is telling you he wants to live the single life, and use you for housing, sex, food when he’s home. Hello?

Trust yourself and your instincts. Get your household/finances in order and dump him

1 Like

There needs to be an understanding about boys night out with some rules. I have kissed male friends that I ran into in a bar and when we hugged my lipstick smeared on his collar or shoulder, its happened more than once the fact that he lied to you is BS. You need to talk to him and tell him how you feel.

2 Likes

Become swingers and have an open relationship or dump him.

1 Like

You need to stop seeing him if he’s messing with other women. By the time you notice something else you will convince yourself of something else or that it’s not enough signs

4 Likes

Nope he’s playing you

2 Likes

Some times I go out until like 4/5am or sometimes I’ll stay out all night with my friends. I’m not cheating.
I would be concerned about the lipstick. But if it was a boys night like he said there could have been strippers.
Give him the chance to tell the truth

2 Likes