My boyfriend refuses to post me on social media: Advice?

its social media… not life or death… pick your battles…

1 Like

Ooooooofff the body shaming is :x::x::x:

2 Likes

Him not posting pics of you or commenting on social media posts is a deal breaker? I think he sounds more mature of a person than you want in your life :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Not all relationships need to be put on social media. Lol. Grow up

2 Likes

I think you should ask him why, if he likes and comments on other women i would seriously wonder why hes not acknowledged you! Or both of you delete socials, sometimes theyre too much hassle.

Why would you need social media to validate your relationship? Sounds like there is a lot more going on than just that. You sound pretty petty… Might want to grow up a bit more before getting into a big girl relationship. Oh and also, way to come off all high and mighty… You really have to be that insecure to make others feel less worthy? Gross :nauseated_face::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So. Is he your boyfriend or not? Because you started this as he’s your boyfriend and ended with he doesn’t want a relationship… I understand the feeling of not being posted or acknowledged on social but it’s not a big deal…

You sound insecure . Hes also told you he wasnt ready for a relationship so wth do you expect :woman_facepalming:.

And if you end…don’t post on social media. Some thing aren’t ment for the world.

Throw the whole man away and find you a real one.

3 Likes

My man don’t post me on fb or any pics of just us 2 together I’m 34 he’s 52 and it really don’t bother me. I know I’m the only lady in his life. What did people do before Facebook and MySpace?!

It Sounds like you need a break from social media and get back to reality.

3 Likes

My ex did this but was actively following other women, wouldn’t disclose his relationship statues, wouldn’t tell people he had a girlfriend, wouldn’t post me. I say it might get worse

1 Like

Don’t you think your a little too old to be upset over social media shit. I’m sorry but sounds a little immature to me.

1 Like

Tell him you are looking for a relationship if he’s not ready then bye bye baby!

1 Like

Think you need to get over ur self

2 Likes

Y’all are acting like teenagers. Not everyone posts on social media. You don’t need the world to recognize your relationship and I am not sure why you are comparing yourself to one of his ex’s. Ask your boyfriend if you are exclusive and he’s wanting to move forward with a relationship. If he says yes, then you have your answer; if he says no or is wishy washy then tell him you are going to start seeing other people because you are actively looking for a relationship. It’s pretty simple, it’s not rocket science.

4 Likes

Hes hiding you from someone

1 Like

Please just listen to him!! He has something to say. And you need to get some self confidence!

1 Like

Wait, how old are you again?

2 Likes

I’m confused, he’s your bf but doesn’t want to be in a relationship & now you’re thinking of cheating, why are you together?

8 Likes

You call him your bf but he’s not ready for a relationship? Seems like you’re the only one in the relationship woman haha you’re 49 years old, you should know better than this. Comparing yourself with other women he has dated thats having insecurities. I’m pretty sure he’s probably seeing someone else or he’s married :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wait what??? You are ready to start cheating because he doesn’t acknowledge you on Facebook??? You are 49 years old and you are worried about petty stuff like that… Wow

5 Likes

speak to him about it, your feelings are always valid as are his. ask him if seeing other people is an option, if not then you need to figure out what you actually want. go have fun if that’s what you want. you are in charge of your happiness.

everyone saying it’s kid shit and teenage shit, she is allowed to want to feel loved and appreciated. no matter what age, i think you should end the relationship and go have fun.

You want to cheat because he won’t acknowledge you on social media :joy::skull: yikes :triangular_flag_on_post:

4 Likes

What did I just read???

2 Likes

Girl, you’re 49 years old. You haven’t learned to communicate with your partner yet? You sound jealous and insecure. Some people grow out of posting shit on fb. Some people are hiding shit. Never know unless you communicate. Don’t go seeing other people. If you want to, leave him then do your business but don’t have that man looking like a fool

Maybe social media isn’t his thing. Its hurtful to not have the acknowledgement that you’re a couple. If he’s not in the same place as you, it may be time to end it (before you start dating.)

3 Likes

No everything needs to be posted on social media.
Obviously he told you he didn’t want a relationship. Why are you pushing it?
You just need to move on!

1 Like

You don’t truly like him in the first place if that’s all it takes for you to want to look elsewhere. :roll_eyes: Grow up.

4 Likes

Nearly 50 & acting like a teen

2 Likes

Dump his ass and go to therapy.

He’s a player move on.

1 Like

You ain’t his one and Only.

1 Like

I’m not a cringe-ologist but I think this should be classified under yikes

4 Likes

Went through that .dump him found out I was his hush hush girl

1 Like

My husband is a watcher but not a commenter and if he shares it’s privately. May react occasionally. Just not his thing.

If your guy does to others always, I suppose I’d be annoyed…but that’s it.

1 Like

When the age doesn’t match the drama immaturity lmao

2 Likes

Sounds like you are dating yourself and you really should act your age. Tell him your done and then go date other people. That’s childish to get upset over social media post.

1 Like

Sounds like he’s just not that into you.

1 Like

You should just leave him? Tf?

If you aren’t currently happy with your SO, and want to see other people, then fucking break up.

Good fucking Lord. Just leave him so he can be happy :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Grow up! You are way past those teenage years.

2 Likes

You’re 49, not 19. Grow up.

3 Likes

It’s freaking social media? lol
My boyfriend hardly ever likes or comments on my stuff, has only posted one picture of me in the almost 3 years we’ve been together and the only pics we have together are what the nurses took in the hospital when our daughter was born.
We are in love and wanting to spend our lives together.
We’re only 30, and obviously way more mature than you.
If you’re ready to go ‘cheat’ over freaking social media, then he deserves better :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

Girl, you’re both adults. If social media isn’t something you can live without, but he can, move on. If you’re considering cheating, you might as well go find someone new… Facebook has a dating section…

1 Like

Wtf does weight have to do with him posting pics of you guys together? It’s social media get over yourself

1 Like

Sounds like y’all aren’t on the same page at all. He told you he didn’t want a relationship…did that change? Did he ever say “okay, I’m ready now?” It sounds like you consider y’all in a relationship but he may not consider it to be serious at all. He’s not posting you because he doesn’t consider you a serious relationship.

5 Likes

Leave! He obviously isnt enough for you and what you want out of a relationship if you are considering seeing other men and asking people if you should tell him if you are seeing other men.

Drop his cheating bottom …he hiding something it’s obvious xx

Girl, you sound like a child.

3 Likes

If you’re 49 you’re old enough to know better. He said he didn’t want a relationship but yet you’re calling him your BF. Take him at his word. Drop him like a bad habit and go on with your life. You are better than this and you deserve better than this.

2 Likes

Life is more than social media, ya know.

2 Likes

In my experience if they don’t acknowledge ya in public then they are hiding something my ex hub put me on restriction so know one knew he was married with kids

My boyfriend doesn’t either, it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love me or that I don’t love him. It’s just not his thing, and that doesn’t bother me. If he’s not ready for a relationship then how is he your boyfriend? If he is your boyfriend then you’re in a relationship, and you would be a cheater. Sounds like y’all need to have some communication and some growing up needs to happen. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I am quite active on social media, though I rarely post about my relationship because… Idk I just don’t feel the need to… But my husband checks Facebook maybe like once a month. :woman_shrugging: I don’t really care or notice tbh.

1 Like

It’s not always cheating ladies ,some men just don’t feel the need to air everything like most women do.theyre more private and not always a cheat.

Grow the eff up lmao

5 Likes

Don’t like it…leave and go with one of the men who hit on you. Sounds like you are just friends with benefits anyway…

you’re 49 and acting like this??? yikes

10 Likes

Wow can I relate to this!! Makes you feel like you don’t mean anything. And yes I know it’s just social media. But that’s usually where you post all your happy moments

3 Likes

Maybe you should break it off and start talking to one of those seemingly “pretty decent” guys.

You can not be in your 40s and have a mind set like that. Wow

7 Likes

My ex husband got with his ex qhilst I pregnant with his kid found out 2 years later… I kicked his butt to kerb and filed for divorce same day…best thing I ever did lol :laughing: xx

Dump him! He’s not commenting or posting cause he doesn’t want anyone to know he’s with you! Believe me…he’s keeping his options open.

2 Likes

You seem full of yourself and I get the feeling you think you are better than him. Who judges their boyfriend based off his last girlfriend. Who cares if she was bigger. You sound like a nightmare

11 Likes

You both sound like children. You should call it quits your already saying you don’t want to cheat but…… girl your already there

4 Likes

Does he know he’s the bf or are ya’ll companions.Because he saod he disnt want a relationahip then want to know why he doesnt act like it. Boyfriend and girlfriend is not a term I’d use as 47 yr old woman myself or most of the people I associate with.

So don’t cheat. Literally leave completely and find someone who appreciates you.

1 Like

My bf is 24 and I’m 26 and he doesn’t post me either, at all lol or comment/like anything but that’s because he’s barely even on social media. Thinking he needs to like or comment on everything is pathetic. Social media is clearly messing with your head.

4 Likes

Wow, full of yourself much. Who the hell cares if his last GF was chubbier than you, he obviously liked her more. I can see the reason he doesn’t want to show you off. Seems you do that enough yourself. Putting other women down does not in any way make you a better person. Plus you do not act like a 49 years old. Act your age and stop living your life through social media! He straight up told you he is ready for a relationship and y’all aren’t in one, why should he post anything about you. You’re horrible and should be shamed of yourself

3 Likes

Did u just ask to cheat?

3 Likes

So you’re going to cheat because he doesnt post you on social media? Lmfao grow up and please leave him, he deserves better than this childish crap

7 Likes

Does he post other stuff? Does he comment on other peoples post? Some people are private and are just on Facebook to keep up with what’s happening with friends and family.

You need to grow up.

5 Likes

Sounds like you shouldn’t be together…. And you’re also sounding like a teen.

2 Likes

When my husband and I were dating he barely posted on social media and then deleted his fb all together. To much drama with all the worms creeping out of the wood work when we got together. If it bothers you, move on. He’s obviously not giving you the affirmation you need and it’s not worth you worrying over. Especially if he refuses to acknowledge your insecurities. .

my boyfriend use to comment and all that stuff before we moved in together… now he doesn’t even go on there at all anymore but it doesn’t ever cross my mind that he doesn’t love me or appreciate me because of it…I just post the stuff I want about us and show him. I don’t take it personally because I don’t need everyone else to believe that he loves me cause I already know it. I think that’s how you should be looking at this. maybe he just doesn’t want to share your life with everyone? Not to come across as harsh though but someone your age should be less interested in what social media brings to your ego.
Also, at some point you learn that not everyone has the same love language as you and you learn to understand theirs and appreciate it. jumping to the idea of cheating because of this is actually rediculous. maybe you need to leave if that’s where your mind runs to, not for your sake but for his… :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Seems like you’re the one with the problem and are seeking attention from others. Do him a favor and break up.

6 Likes

Wait, your 49?? Girl you need to grow the hell up! Seriously! Your acting like a 10 year old!

5 Likes

Sounds like you have some insecurities if you need validation from your BF by posting and commenting on your social media. Really it’s probably not that deep. If you are thinking of cheating because of that then your BF is better off without you. Break it off and find someone else, or better yet, stay single and work on yourself and try and figure out why you feel you need validation from social media. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

I’m confused are you dating or a couple ?
I’ve never posted a bloke I was seeing on my socials. That side of things I have to be sure. I’m not one of them who’s In love different bloke every week on socials. If he doesn’t appreciate you or show you off outside socials, then leave. If just socials that’s not a big issue I’d say

4 Likes

My husband doesn’t have fb. Not his thing. He knows I am and could care less. I show him some of my posts, and pics of fam, and friends. If he wants to tell them something, he has me post it. Not a deal

1 Like

You have an ego to keep up with?? You are comparing yourself to his ex? Other “decent men” hitting on you? Women are to LIFT EACH OTHER UP, NOT DESTROY ONE ANOTHER!! I say get the hell over yourself, who are you anyway? Christie Brinkley?? Sandra Bullock?? You need to grow the hell up and get a quick reality check on/about yourself

7 Likes

If he doesn’t want any social ties to you he’s either cheating or planning to :woman_shrugging:t2:

I don’t think he needs to “post you” but you shouldn’t be not allowed to post a photo of you guys, that’s so weird

3 Likes

Ummm mid life crisis much? You sound like a child, sorry not sorry.

8 Likes

This is high school drama shit
Ima go cheat cuz he ain’t liking my posts
Lmao like wtf

My husband doesn’t post me either and hates taking pics period but I just continue to take pics of us and post them on my own account and tag him in it! I don’t feel any less loved!

3 Likes

Find someone to flaunt you girl! Don’t settle

1 Like

I’ve been with my hubby 12 Years have 8 kids. He will post here and there but it’s not a big deal. Holy hell just leave you sound like a child grow up!!

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to leave and move on to someone you accept and can post on Facebook with.

3 Likes

My husband never likes or comments on anything of mine none nada, your guy could be not wanting to let people know you guys are together OR like my husband just doesn’t do the Facebook thing. He likes keeping up with things but he don’t like or comment on anything and he never shares stuff either. Some men just aren’t into the Facebook thing :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Josh Johnson you haven’t liked my post in a hour. …can I cheat? Seriously girl get over you’re damn self.

Is this for real??? Seems like something on a soap opera or maybe some MTV reality show……:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

Why does a post, comment, or tag have to make you happy. This world has letting the internet make them want to end a relationship

6 Likes

Wow obviously you have already starting “cheating” by seeing other people that you haven’t told him about it…and he probably doesn’t care because as healthy as you are and that’s great that is important to you maybe he sees you a bit shallow and is obviously attracted to bigger women

2 Likes

Yikes. To see what your ages are and to be this petty over social media. I guess some people never grow up. You should leave him if you feel this way.

3 Likes

There’s more important things in life than liking posts on Facebook. You say you’re 49 but you’re acting like a toddler lol

3 Likes

My husband (33 yrs) doesn’t like post anything on fb I’m 33 and i’m not worried either :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and I’m a pretty latina :relieved: jajaja so I could say… you are not the only one :point_up:t2:and this is not a big thing :relieved:

1 Like

If he TOLD you he isn’t ready for a relationship and REFUSES to acknowledge you (like he did his ex) then I would think* that he DOESN’T view this a relationship or you as a gf. Maybe he is still wanting his ex? Maybe he is using you for sex? But rather date multiple people (which is your choice) I’d just drop him bc he clearly doesn’t seem to value you.