My boyfriend refuses to post me on social media: Advice?

Why is fb even a problem in your relationship? We didn’t have it growing up or when we dated or 1st got married and we were just fine!!! Seems childish to me if your relationship surrounds around wether yalls pics are on there!!!

1 Like

Honey if he isn’t claiming u, u know where you stand. You aren’t happy. He laid down his rules. Do what makes you happy. Btw, life isn’t a contest. His fb postings made you feel insecure,but to compare with others bodies… This isn’t needed. Be secure enough w/yourself to know this isn’t working. U know what to do.

6 Likes

He’s 52 does he even know how to login to fb​:joy: y’all I feel like you faked the ages cos there’s just no way :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Was he doing it before and stopped? I need more context

Your 49 smh this sounds like some bs I hear my 20 something year old kids and their friends talk and carry on about. And FYI if you start seeing other people that makes you a cheater and if u tell him u are going to start seeing other men he is NOT your boyfriend he will be someone you are dating. And u just said urself u are in a relationship with a man who has told u he doesn’t want to be in a relationship right now. So if I had to guess his social media probably doesn’t say he is in a Relationship either. Sounds to me like u weren’t listening when he told u he wasn’t ready for a relationship and u just ignored him.

6 Likes

I am not even friends with mine on social media

2 Likes

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 115 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I’d be able t0 do it but my buddy makes over $1989­7 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
More Inf0>>> https://AmazingOpportunity101.pages.dev

Does he have on FB that he is in a relationship?
And your name? When he shows who he is above his name on FB does he show a Picture of you 2 at least?
If not he want people( Women )to think he is SINGLE. He probably wants his cake and eat it to :tipping_hand_woman:. Your to old to not know better.

4 Likes

I think you need to power your Phone down and really step into adulthood. You’re almost 50 worried about likes??? Does this man treat you good?? You’re comparing yourself to someone not even in his life?? Do you post him?? Does he tell you he needs you to post to be considered your partner??? I hate that someone as mature as you is really sucked into the “if he don’t post you it isn’t real” bs mentality

15 Likes

Whoa red flags from all sides. Just break up that’s all this relationship needs.

3 Likes

My man and I rarely post pics of each other, every now and then we will when we take trips and actually get some pictures but most of the time we don’t. I’m a fb junkie and he gets on it a couple times a month he hates Facebook and doesn’t like to post personal stuff. It used to bother me when I’d tag him in stuff and he wouldn’t respond but I got over it cause hes not big on Facebook or social media in general. But why put that thought in his head if your not. Maybe start taking pictures with male coworkers or friends. Try being independent away from him of your not already and if he reacts then maybe he’ll realize some stuff and be the man your looking for and if he doesn’t maybe think about starting over with someone else who will give you the attention you want and need.

You sound like a young 20 something. Men don’t do those things only boys so stop being upset about him acting like a normal man his age.

Ooof. Been there. Stopped giving a fuck and mentally moved on until I emotionally can.

Why do you care so much about social media

1 Like

She’s bigger than you??? Ok my!!!
What a sin…not!
What I will tell you is, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Perhaps, her heart is larger than yours as well.

9 Likes

Why do you need constant validation. If he ain’t claiming you as his, there’s a reason. He doesn’t want anyone knowing he is with you.

1 Like

What are you 12??? :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

This can not possibly be real. Lady, he is too old to gaf about fb, and you are too old to be this discombobulated about it.

3 Likes

Girl you are worried about the wrong thing.

2 Likes

You should move and get a new start.

1 Like

Sounds like youre ready to move on. I would let him go. Find someone who is all about you.

2 Likes

I was in a relationship the same an he didn’t like pictures posted of me an him. He never commented on any of my posts or pictures. It got to where I didn’t care. When we went out in public people would ask if I was his grand daughter or daughter. That didn’t go over good with him. I loved him alot age didn’t matter. I’m 55 an he was 69. So we stopped going anywhere together. An we drifted apart. So I moved out an I hope he’s happy. I wish him the best.

2 Likes

My ex was like that about social media and come to find out he was still married AND had another girlfriend while we had been dating over a year. Do what you gotta do to make you happy, but don’t keep him in the dark.

4 Likes

Sometimes having a “good” isn’t better than a great personality. Yours seems crappy and seems like you constantly need validation.

11 Likes

“He won’t acknowledge me on social media” :roll_eyes: I can see why he isn’t ready for a relationship with you… start there.

7 Likes

Yep start seeing someone that will value you and your life then post a picture of you and your new man

4 Likes

If he’s not ready for a relationship then you don’t have one. You might mention that you’re going out when like Friday night and he’s not invited, since you’re not in one and he doesn’t want to be socially linked with you.

6 Likes

Apparently you’re not his type :thinking::woman_shrugging:t3: so he won’t value you or want to show you off as you’re not what he really wants overall… I’d say leave and find proper happiness and respect elsewhere. Sounds as though he really doesn’t care very much about you and imposing controls over your freedom on social media (i.e what pics you can and can’t post etc) is one sub category of an abuser. Don’t let him dictate what you can and can’t do, say or post. Just free yourself and be happier overall

1 Like

I could see where you’re coming from but at the same time…does he remove the tagged photos? If not then don’t stress it. I know it’s bothersome but if he leaves them up then that’s a good thing.

3 Likes

Are you sure you are 49?

6 Likes

I’m betting that only one of you are not seeing other people. If he’s not proud to have you next to him find someone who appreciates you and shows you off.

4 Likes

Are you 49 or 16? Please stop letting a man play games with you.

11 Likes

So the: “I’m not ready for a relationship and won’t post you on social media” crap it’s not just for 20 and 30 years old? :scream: I refuse to be 50 and having those same issues

11 Likes

Do you all live together? How do you know he isn’t with someone else and you’re the side chick? Or maybe he don’t care about Facebook we need to know more before we decide that this is stupid. Social media is alot of what’s wrong in the world today with the look at me let me brag about a good relationship that’s actually pretty shitty please like my stuff to help with my self worth.

1 Like

You sound very self absorbed! Now wonder he ignores you!

3 Likes

Wait wait wait…… 50’s and y’all are worried about social media? You wanna see other ppl cause he doesn’t acknowledge you on social media? Really? My husband hardly deals with social media but I could care less it doesn’t make me feel less about myself, it doesn’t make me compare my body to others or exes, I’m sorry but you sound far far far more like a teenager with this mentality. Forget social media this shit is not real life… how does he treat you at home? If it’s not well then leave him, if he’s a good guy then don’t

Move on girl.you don’t seem to happy with him

2 Likes

You don’t need fb to validate your relationship. heck I’ve been with my boyfriend 5yrs and he doesn’t even have any social media accounts. I keep my relationship off of fb. Everyone knows who I’m with (I have two babies with him his first two/my 3rd and 4th) I’m 34, he’s 29. If you need that type of validation then it’s time to move on. He said he wasn’t ready for a relationship er whatever time to let him go and move on.

3 Likes

It’s obvious you are offended that he has a type and you’re mad it’s a thick woman. You aren’t better than anyone. Your comments are crappy about other women’s bodies. It’s seems like you’re throwing a fit that the “chubby” gf got more social media time than you. I think you need a better relationship with your body because chubby, thick and fat women are beautiful too.

15 Likes

He’s f#$cking with your self esteem. He needs to go.

3 Likes

The last sentence should tell you everything you need to know. Move on

2 Likes

Why do you need at the age of 40+ for Facebook to validate your relationship? Are you happy in every other aspect? Is he attentive, do you communicate positively? Or are you annoyed that his usual “type” isn’t Facebook worthy for the world to see but your tiny self with your banging body isn’t being dangled for all his online friends to gawk at and be jealous of?

8 Likes

How does he treat you off social media?

1 Like

He’s someone’s grandpa I doubt he’s worried about Facebook and showing you off. You’re not 16 anymore, grow up

8 Likes

Sounds like he’s just not that into you. Either be secure in your position or find someone to flaunt you like you want to be.

5 Likes

You sound like a whiny teenage girl. ‘Omg I’m skinny so I’m better than her’. Maybe he’s just not that into you and your crappy attitude.

10 Likes

You’re seriously considering cheating because your boyfriend doesn’t like your social media crap? Let that boy move on with his life. Or I guess I should say man, not boy.

3 Likes

You sure you’re 49?? This post makes you sound like a teen…

6 Likes

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 21196 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits1009.pages.dev/

This post is a trainwreck wtf​:sob::sob::skull::skull::skull:

10 Likes

You’re 49. Who cares about social media. Trust the relationship you have and not the fake online world.
If you don’t trust the relationship you need to have a real conversation not just “mention it” to your bf.
Might be time to find a new bf.

5 Likes

How about you just break up and go do your thing . He doesn’t sound like he is into you anyway

2 Likes

I’d move on, sounds like he wants to be single anyway.

2 Likes

Time to move on its not there for him anymore

2 Likes

Grow up already!! Wow!! Just leave himif your going to break his heart

3 Likes

You sound like a selfish, entitled, brat.

4 Likes

My husband just isn’t into social media. He has it and goes on it to read his tech and gaming articles. I share and post more. He rarely reacts/comments. I’ve never thought anything of it to be honest. It doesn’t bother me. Im secure in our marriage and in our relationship. He makes me feel seen, heard, helped, and loved in person. That’s all that matters to me.

5 Likes

Your a child… that’s all I got.

2 Likes

Sweetie if he ignores you on SM and wasn’t ready for a relationship then he’s not now either…

1 Like

You’re nearly 50 :joy: you sound like a dam child

3 Likes

Wtf is wrong with you

4 Likes

I mean… he can’t even post you on Facebook! :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

So because he doesn’t comment or like the stuff you post, you want to see other people but still be his girlfriend? This is confusing. Not every person is into social media. Just because he used to be more active on it doesn’t mean he can’t change that.

3 Likes

Sounds like you Don’t have a boyfriend. Go get you one who will appreciate you.

1 Like

& I thought I was crazy :rofl:

1 Like

My fella doesn’t post me on social media very much. Being a girl, I’d like it if he did but it’s not a deal breaker…it’s Facebook.
Does he pay attention to you offline? Does he love you and make it known and make you feel that you’re loved? Does he care about you? That’s what matters more than social media.

6 Likes

Well shit I might as well get a divorce my husband doesn’t even get on FB or any other social medias anymore.

I thought u were gunna say he’s 20 and I’m 19. Lmao God your too old to worry about that. The happiest couples don’t need to show off on social media. My man and I have been together for almost 20 years, and we rarely post pics or comment on each other’s stuff. Lol

4 Likes

All I got from this post is OP needs therapy. :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Why even GAF? If it bothers you that much move on, in your many years you ought to know you don’t change a person you grow or GO. Good luck sweetheart there’s alot of learning left.

2 Likes

OMG these comments didn’t pass the VIBE check!
Sister… listen to the voice of reason.

Us ladies have GOT to face facts. Relying on appearance is for US independently. It may snag a man, but it definitely won’t keep one.

From the sounds of things he was newly single. He used to post a lot? Probably to make his ex jealous… gain her attention. Sounds it didn’t work hence he stopped.

I bet you look amazing. WE ALL do and this cancel culture snob mob mentality needs to stop. We need to boost each other up and stop with this self image/appearance to knock others down bit.

You… and YOU alone ARE worth love Sis. We ALL are. IF the guy you had future goals with pulls back or begins mistreating you… if YOU are getting bad vibes … Sisters believe that alone and pull that plug and walk. Sashay right on out the door and slam it if you need too. YOU deserve better.

Love yourself for WHO you are and WHAT you know. Looking good is a bonus but no need to bust others down to build yourself up.

And GROWN ladies CAN care about these issues, NOT just our youth!

If you have to ask… :grimacing:

2 Likes

my ex never posted me turns out he was hiding the family he built with me bc he wanted to look single to the women he was cheating on me with. no bad blood between us now but still hurts.

1 Like

Aren’t we acting like a teenager!

1 Like

He already told you that he wasn’t ready for a relationship so did he actually make it official with you or are you assuming he’s your boyfriend? It sounds like situationship and he’s definitely keeping his options open

1 Like

Wow you have huge attention seeking issues!!! And your self esteem is clearly wrapped up in receiving attention and approval from others. Your the one with the problem not him. Who fkn cares what your body looks like would you like to receive a fkn Nobel prize award for it. No wonder he’s anti social media!!! You sound needy desperate and lame. I bet you have a weak personality to go with it. Ew just ew. In all honestly I hate it when guys do stuff on FB lol, it’s so ew.

4 Likes

Because he is telling other girls he is single hunny sorry :cry:

1 Like

I mean if that’s a deal breaker for you than that’s your choice lol everyone’s different, I prefer not to even take pictures with dudes I’m dating let alone post them lmao I don’t need to remember what might turn out to be a terrible relationship

2 Likes

You’re acting like a child. Just all the way around. He didn’t want a relationship and you pushed? You’re mad about social media? That’s as immature as it gets. You say you’re 49, but you’re acting 14

10 Likes

If you’re not happy then leave.

It’s hard when you want something to work out but believe me. He’s telling you clearly he doesn’t want a relationship. When ppl tell you things like, I’m not ready for a relationship, you should believe him. Respect yourself and move on.

3 Likes

Yow…a good relationship is not made by what you do on social media. Another way to look at it is…do you really want secret haters sending negative energy and juju your way? Now for the other part that should have been a huge wake up call…he said he isn’t interested in a relationship. Which means you most likely are the only one considering it a relationship. Move on. Find someone who is ready for a relationship who fits you better. You may also want to consider therapy and work on figuring out why you are going so full throttle for these men who are not available for a relationship.

Are you even in a relationship or do you just think you are?

2 Likes

Haha you sure ya’ll are 49/52 and not 16 lol how did it go from not posting you on social media to I should go cheat lmao.

2 Likes

Bro you’re 49 years old…GROW UP
Social media shouldn’t be this important to you :joy:

2 Likes

Take your dignity and go .

1 Like

you do realize at 49 yrs old, One does NOT judge anyone by their size or shape, yet you are …WOW. Very grown up !!! I couldn’t’ read anymore,

8 Likes

Sounds like you’re forcing this relationship, which he said he didn’t want to begin with. Take a hint dear and keep your dignity … he’s just not that into you. Move on.

3 Likes

Are you thick as shit

Hiding something???

Wow 49 and acting like a 13yr old

3 Likes

Sounds like you want to be a cheater to me…or at the very least make him jealous. Not sure where that’s all headed. Nowhere good.

Get real and get over yourself,if you’re so worried about what others might say,see,or hear about yourself or the “lack thereof said boyfriend”,then find someone that’s all about the “Drama” like you.js

1 Like

Wait you gonna dump him because he don’t post you or you gonna cheat because he don’t post you I’m trying to understand the reason to cheat I mean besides the fact he dont post you like is he mean to you does he hit you drink to much for you does he stink

2 Likes

Sounds like he is hiding something. It also seems like he is not into you or the whole idea of a relationship with you. People can say its only social media if they want but if their spouse wasn’t posting about them or acknowledging post you make about them thats a huge red flag, and all these people would be just as upset as you especially if the guy was posting pics of his ex and not you. If you told him how you felt and he did nothing, id leave and find someone else who has no problem showing you off.

5 Likes

More to life then social media. But it sounds like your forcing him into a relationship he didn’t even want?

3 Likes

First off all the fact that you think your body is better than other womens is a very ugly personality trait. Maybe he doesn’t post you because he is trying to humble you?

Yes start seeing other people.

2 Likes

Go cheat and be happy

2 Likes

Sooooooo many red flags :triangular_flag_on_post:
What advice would you give a stranger if reading this post ???

2 Likes