My boyfriend spent the day with his ex on Mother's Day

So its mothers day and my man chooses to spend it with his ex baby momma. He did that yesterday and brought there son to the zoo. Well all of a sudden today early this morning he felt the need to go back over there. Im pregnant with his daughter and he left me in an hotel room?? What are your thoughts

330 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My boyfriend spent the day with his ex on Mother's Day - Mamas Uncut

I wouldnā€™t worry about itā€¦ but thatā€™s just me I never worry about things I canā€™t control

2 Likes

Get as far away from him as possible!!!

1 Like

Leave him asap! Heā€™s still in love with her it he would stay with you ā€¦ period!

2 Likes

Leave him! Big red flag

She is the mother of his kid so spending time together with their kid isnt a bad thing. Unless thereā€™s more to the story though I would leave.

7 Likes

Please listen to the comments and run

3 Likes

Why are you there at the hotel waiting!!!

2 Likes

Put his bags :school_satchel: outside hotel door and ignore

5 Likes

I think u already know the answer!! :running_woman: :running_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:

5 Likes

Talk to the other mother maybe

Wait? Why does he have you in a hotel? Are you vacationing?

2 Likes

The only thing he shouldā€™ve done is helped his son pick out a gift for his mom to give to her on Motherā€™s Day.

Anything other than that shows that heā€™s up to no good. Idc what his excuse is.

Thatā€™s DISGUSTING behavior.

1 Like

Just WOW! Iā€™d grab my shit and leave! Itā€™s obvious that his focus wasnā€™t on you and your unborn baby. Especially, when he felt the need to go back over there today. Cut your losses now, itā€™s apparent that you arenā€™t his top priority.

1 Like

What are you doing with yourself?? How are you feeling?? Why are you still there?? Get up and leave!! You are going to be fighting g with him if you donā€™t stop it now. Itā€™ll be a constant fight with you too. He will say he does it for his son. Then he can stay with his ex. You will be just his rebound that got pregnant.

5 Likes

Get the hell out of that relationship. He still wants to be with her. He has no respect for you now, pregnant with his child. Imagine how he will treat you after the baby comes.

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to judge when thereā€™s many details missing like did he ask you to go? Do you get along with her? Who has custody? So so many questions.

12 Likes

Thoughts; why put up with that ?

1 Like

Did yā€™all go out of town for him to see his child? Is that why youā€™re in a hotel room? If so then it makes sense that he would use the time there spent with them. I donā€™t see why you wouldnā€™t be able to also tag along though.

4 Likes

Girl, I think you know the answer to thisā€¦ :grimacing: you donā€™t need the internet telling you what your gut is already telling you.

1 Like

It will always be about her, she comes first by the sounds of it.

2 Likes

Talk to him about it rather than post it here :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hotel room? Why did he say he was going back today? So many holes in this story.

5 Likes

Please leave now before the baby arrives and you get false hopes. That was beyond disrespectful and he obviously sees nothing wrong with it, which means he wonā€™t see anything wrong with any other form of disrespect.

1 Like

Something is going on

1 Like

Girl bye! If itā€™s not a big deal and itā€™s ā€œfamilyā€ time then you should have been invited.

1 Like

Iā€™d be pretty upset if I was pregnant with a manā€™s child and he left me in a hotel room for his ex and didnā€™t even invite me?? Iā€™d leave now before dealing with that love triangle

2 Likes

They have a kid together girl if they wanted to be together they would be

6 Likes

Like to hear to rest of the story

2 Likes

If they co parent well they may just want to have a day where his kid is with them both. Did he invite you? Plus he didnā€™t JUST spend time with her, he took his son to the zooā€¦ Iā€™m not sure on a bunch of details so Iā€™m not just gonna say heā€™s being unfaithful and leave him Iā€™d need more details personally.

6 Likes

Iā€™d have been so out of there. So. Long. Gone!!! She can have his ass!!!

Yep not heā€™s trash he should never had not invited you heā€™s definitely sleeping with baby momma

Are you listening to yourself?? BYE BOY!!!

6 Likes

leave his sorry butt and hit him with ALL you can get for child support.

Sorry but Iā€™m going to be brutally honestā€¦

If you werenā€™t the side chick, he would respect you and you would have had a say in his actions.

Do I need to say more? Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Iā€™d be upset. He should have invited you. Talk to him and let him know how it made you feel. Youā€™ll know what to do based on his response and how it make you feel.

2 Likes

Why are you in a hotel? Do you guys live away from his son? If you donā€™t live in the same place as his son and he doesnā€™t see his son a lot I wouldnā€™t think this is a red flag because obviously he would want to spend time with his son while he can before you go back home

Also is there bad blood between you and his ex? Has his son met you? Thereā€™s more to this story that you arenā€™t saying

4 Likes

Yeah I would leave before it gets worse and he leaves or cheat

He is showing you who comes first. I hope things work out for you.

2 Likes

What a POS!!! He obviously still has feelings for her. Why donā€™t you talk to her? And then talk to him? Why donā€™t you tell him, there is no reason you canā€™t go with him when he goes. Yā€™all are a couple right? Then thatā€™s the right thing to do. That is old school cheating. When are people going to learn.

So, if you are in a hotel room, Iā€™m assuming you are in her town visiting his child? And they went to the zoo? I would be upset that I had to stay behind, but did you tell him that before hand?

4 Likes

Any communication with her should only be about the child. Not her and the child. He left her and moved on. Step up or move on. Heā€™s showing you where you stand. Definitely not where you should.

1 Like

They bumping g and grinding donā€™t let them fool u he could have and should have Invited u

2 Likes

His child with her is here. His with you is not. My guess is that you two do not get along. He spent the day at the zoo with his child, she was there. Sheā€™s ALWAYS going to be around, she had his kid. Decide if you can deal with that.

5 Likes

So my husband and my bonus daughters mom always went to her soccer games together and other events , ( co parenting) I was always invited, and we actually became friends and hung out many times without the kids!

5 Likes

As he should :skull::woman_shrugging:t2:** seeing that youā€™re pregnant as well by him he shouldā€™ve planned a shared day, couldā€™ve been as simple as a brunch for his ex and kids and you.

Itā€™s not necessarily even about the ex but showing his kids that he still celebrates the mom on that day. For the kids not for her even.

Iā€™m not with my ex, and I have a child with a new partner. Fatherā€™s Day? You better BET we show up with gifts for Fatherā€™s Day, Christmas and birthday. Why? Because thatā€™s my kids dad and Iā€™m setting healthy boundaries and showing my daughters that their dad is still loved and important. Never would I ever stick my nose up at their father. Do I love him romantically? No. But I have all of the love and respect for him as my girl father. Never ever would I put them in the middle or cause drama

11 Likes

Ok so I love everything except the fact you werenā€™t a part of it that is NOT ok!!!

2 Likes

Damnā€¦I didnā€™t even get a half hearted Happy Motherā€™s Day from my ex lol. But no, thatā€™s not cool at all to leave you behind.

Please leave him now . If he had nothing to hide you would of been invited with them for the day . Definitely not right him leaving u out of the mothers day outing . When your pregnant with his child so wrong on so many levels and now running over to see his x this morning REALLY

5 Likes

Were you invited on this outing & refused to go? She is his ex but will always be the mother of his child. It makes sense that they would spend time together. I know couples who go out for dinner with the shared child once a week, spend holidays together, sometimes even go on vacations together, no SOs. Itā€™s the childā€™s time with their parents. Some people can remain friends after they break up. If youā€™re thinking thereā€™s more to it than 2 parents taking their child to the zoo thereā€™s trust issues wether itā€™s true or not. Since you canā€™t trust him you need to end it.

12 Likes

Men are like that take from 85yr old pro

2 Likes

You have every right to be mad. He should have spent it with you or at least given you some time as well. Hes with you now and you deserve to be the priority

3 Likes

Did you say you wanted him to stay with you for Motherā€™s Day? Lol likeeee? Idkā€¦

1 Like

Erm. I donā€™t see the problem really. My man spent time with his baby mama and his daughter on motherā€™s day. As he should! He even got her some gifts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A man should always treat the mother of his child with respect. Most men donā€™t do that and its honestly sad! My sons father did nothing, even when we were together, I never even got a happy mothers day from him. My man now, tells me happy mothers day and we donā€™t even have a child together. I have no issues with this. Only thing is, do you and the mother not get along? If you donā€™t, then thatā€™s probably why you werenā€™t invited.

9 Likes

Send him packing ASAP!!! He wouldnā€™t have come back to me Mothers Day!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™d be upset he didnā€™t bring me tbh but I donā€™t think itā€™s wrong he took his son to celebrate Motherā€™s Day

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ I see no issue for mothers dayā€¦ but u are pregnant and he should have done that with uā€¦ so make it a coparent thingā€¦ him leaving u in hotel was not cool at all. All yall go out tg

1 Like

I would be upset at the fact I was left in the hotel by myself with no invite but you need to understand that he also has another child that deserves just as much of his time as your child would.

If you canā€™t handle the fact that sheā€™ll be around and spending time with them both at times without you then maybe you shouldnā€™t be with himā€¦ have you even expressed your feelings about this to him?

If not then I suggest you do and just explain how not getting invited made you feel. Because you canā€™t stop him from being around herā€¦ they have a child together so you need to learn to deal with that. But he also needs to be making sure you donā€™t feel left out either! COMMUNICATION is the main thing you need in a relationship. So communicate!

So express your feelings.

4 Likes

Fuck that, leave that dude. Hell no. If you canā€™t come along then heā€™s definitely up to something and I speak from experience

Good-bye. See you in Court.

2 Likes

All of you saying ā€œhe should be allowed to see her on motherā€™s dayā€ seem to have missed the part where she said, and THE NEXT DAYā€¦ Theyā€™re banginā€¦:woman_shrugging:t2: sorry

5 Likes

The father of my kids always made mothers day and my birthday special even years after we split up. Bought me gifts, cooked me breakfast and everything. No sexual advances or talk of getting back together or anything. The last year he even had a girlfriend at the time he was over the moon about. Heā€™s no longer with us unfortunately and I am just so glad he set that example for our boys and that they got to have memories of us together and getting along as a family even though me and their dad were no longer a couple. I wouldnā€™t be to pressed about the situation honestly, unless other things have happened that would lead you to believe something fishys going on.

7 Likes

Not cool !!! Itā€™s time for a serious conversation AND councilor time

1 Like

While I think it is a great example to set for his child with ex, you are also his baby mother and he should of done something for you. I have no problem with him setting a good example for his child but I find a lot of :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: that he left you behind 2 days and didnā€™t celebrate you. Maybe couples therapy?

1 Like

Motherā€™s Day isnā€™t spend the day with your ex you can take your child to buy mommy something but you donā€™t spend the day with her UNLESS there is more going on. If he is being disrespectful now itā€™s not going to get better.

3 Likes

I have a perfectly cordial relationship with my kids father. He text me HMD. And that was that. Thereā€™s a level of respect required for the current female your with especially if she is carrying your child. Now Iā€™m all for inviting everyone to the party. Thatā€™s healthy for the kids. But if the baby mama didnā€™t want you to join, thatā€™s where itā€™s no longer respecting you.

7 Likes

As long as it is innocent and he makes sure to do his part to show you he is respectful and there is healthy communication, it should be alright. Both the man and woman have a responsibility to makes sure our partner feels safe. I think itā€™s nice and admirable they have a healthy friendship for their child. But if your gut is feeling off, your intuition, and the fact that he left you alone and out from celebrating you as well as the mother of his child you are carrying, makes him wrong for that. I didnā€™t read anything of you being selfish, i read you was left out and left alone and thatā€™s not right.

3 Likes

Dump his ass heā€™s cheating

Sheā€™s his ex NOT his ex baby mama
Maybe itā€™s a tradition thing for them
Did he do anything at all for you?
If not there are a lot of people that forget we become mothers the second we decide to keep our pregnancy

1 Like

His ex should of had her son and did something on her own. You be honest heā€™s probably cheating.

1 Like

As the baby mama, my ex and I spent years fighting, and finally get along great. We make it a point to spend time with our daughter, the 3 of us, to show her good co-parenting and healthy communication. His ex had an issue with that, sheā€™s an ex for a reason. There is absolutely nothing between us anymore, it is strictly co-parenting for our daughter. To me, this sounds immature on your part. Be happy they get along and are doing things together for their son. A lot of parents and kids donā€™t get that.

10 Likes

Mmmmm thatā€™s not your boyfriend girl thatā€™s somebody elseā€™s husband/baby dadd. Just be glad you found out before the baby was brought into the world, check out of that room in the morning :high_heel: :high_heel:

2 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::rage::rage::rage: red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: leave him where he is at

Thereā€™s got to be more to the story. Was the pregnant girlfriend invited and chose not to go? Was she not invited? Thereā€™s parts missing

6 Likes

Ya sorry but no. There is a difference between coparenting and whatever this crap is.

5 Likes

Girlā€¦ that donā€™t sound like his ex lol somethings fishy, it was Motherā€™s Day, not family dayā€¦ somethings going on you donā€™t know about

2 Likes

He spent the day with his kid so I think you just need to chill the fuck out

I mean ā€¦ are you sure youā€™re not the side piece :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah I was in your exact shoes. They had been together for 7years abd split upā€¦ their daughter was a little over a year when I met him and I got pregnant quickly. He would go over there to spend time with his daughter just the 3 of them and they were still having sexā€¦ so idk :woozy_face: but thatā€™s not everyoneā€™s experience Iā€™m sureā€¦ there are a lot of other factors to considerā€¦ how long have you been together? Is she cordial with you? Do you guys get along? Is he trustworthy? Do you guys have a good relationship? Etc

Lord jesusā€¦if heā€™s my daughterā€™s ex he has 5 kids with 3 different baby mommas alreadyā€¦:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

ā€œYou didnā€™t see the red flags? :triangular_flag_on_post:ā€ ā€œI- I thought it was the circusā€ :clown_face: :circus_tent: :tickets:

3 Likes

Iā€™d definitely end that relationship unless youā€™re okay with him having you and his ex girlfriend

Stay and take it ir leave

Clearly you should have been his priority and should have been invited to go along and be included, the fact you werenā€™t shows his intentions and priorities are not with you or his unborn child. Sorry, you deserve better.

1 Like

My thoughts are he needs to be your X lol

3 Likes

And you let him treat you like that
Thatā€™s the worse thing
Be self caring
It wonā€™t get any better

3 Likes

Not every relationship end in bad terms, sometimes you canā€™t be together as a couple but you can be really good friends . When you decide to date and gets into a serious relationship with someone with kids you should be prepared to deal with their ex , for the good or for the bad , if you canā€™t handle the fact that they might have to spend time together with and without you , stay away from that and date someone without kids .

You are insecure and jealous of their relationship and you will feel worst when your baby arrive because you will not have all his attention
5 Likes

Contraception. Why does no one use it?? Thatā€™s not his ex it was while they fell out then he got with u and they got back together while you fell pregnant. Just leave while you can

11 Likes

Sounds like you need to become his ex to get better treatment :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Iā€™m done would be my opinion :heart: best wishes to you and your baby girl.

2 Likes

So why are you allowing that? Thatā€™s the question!?

5 Likes

You allow what you allow!

6 Likes

My oldest daughterā€™s dad and i still do things with her together and shes 11. We have been coparenting for 11 years. Ive been with my husband the last 9. If money wasnā€™t an issue, I would be going a cruise with my ex and our daughter in june whike my husband stayed home with our own two mutual children. On the other side, my husband and ex have done weekends with my daughter while i stayed home with the kids. His ex isnā€™t going anywhere. Youā€™re about to have his baby. You are going to have to figure out a way to co parent peacefully with his ex. And i will tell you right now, if my husband had tried at all to come between my relationship with my daughters dad, i would have kicked him to the curb. You let someone get you pregnant who already had another child. Your new child doesnā€™t replace that responsibility he still has to his existing child. You need to learn to coexist peacefully with his ex and thier relationship or leave him and worry about coparenting only your child with him.

8 Likes

Sounds like youā€™re the side chick the other girl might not know run girl and donā€™t look backā€¦ I know itā€™s hard being pregnant but trust me you and your baby deserve better

9 Likes

Kick his Areers to the curb.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to be the one out here and say I agree w the dad. Sounds like heā€™s co parenting and being a good father and respecting the mother of his child and taking the child out to do family things because they are still a family because they have a child together. Iā€™d rather see that then a man spending motherā€™s day bitching about the mother of his child and being bitter and nasty. You said you are pregnant and sounds like you are jealous because he went to go see his child. When your baby comes Iā€™m sure he will make time for both the mothers of his children on motherā€™s day and take all the kids out. I wouldnā€™t be mad until that doesnā€™t happen.

Itā€™s called good parenting me and my ex do stuff together all the time doesnā€™t mean anythingā€˜s happeningā€¦ you have a right to be mad though it was Motherā€™s Day I would let him know about it ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼

6 Likes

Sounds like he left you in a motel roomā€¦.

3 Likes

Itā€™s ok that he is trying to keep a family dynamic for his child. The family still matters to the kids and while they can understand parents are separated itā€™s just so cool to be able to coparent and do things like this together even when separated.
Could you ask if you can go along?
Can you put your foot down and say this is a serious boundary and I WILL leave if you continue to cross it?
You canā€™t stop a man from being a father, why would you want to? itā€™s important that child sees him treat his mother good regardless of the fact they arenā€™t together. Good luck with your pregnancy.

2 Likes