My boyfriend spent the day with his ex on Mother's Day

Leave that loser a EX IS A EX I don’t care how many kids they got!

2 Likes

I’d be going home and telling him to figure his shit out

Going with the ex knowing you’re now a mother & not bringing you with !? SUS

No way would I do that

He loves his ex and they will probably get back together. Sorry, but you are always going to be hurt by him and his first family.

4 Likes

Get out while you can honey. I gave my husband the option. 37 yrs later and he’s still here.

1 Like

Sounds to me like he is probably still in love with his ex. You should probably take that as a hard lesson learned and leave while you can. Being a single mom sucks, but it’s do-able

1 Like

Leave him. He sounds like he’s lowkey with her.

3 Likes

So if you were there I don’t see the problem but since you weren’t I wouldn’t be happy about it an ex is an ex it had nothing to do with the child the day after Mother’s Day.

This only sounds like half of the story.

7 Likes

Sounds to me like he’s just trying to show his son how to treat his mother properly. I think it’s nice.

3 Likes

GONE!! DONE!!! BYE BYE… HELL NO girl!!! SERIOUSLY? She isnt his MOTHER. The child could of spent half day with her half day with you guys. Nope. Girl u must be young young!!!

5 Likes

You know the answer sweetie!!!

5 Likes

Show him the door. He’s still attached to the ex. Bye bye

3 Likes

How does he behave around her any other time or talk about her? I’d run :running_woman: scoot scoot the fuck outta there.

I’m assuming because you’re in a hotel room that you’re in from out of town and he has limited time to see his child. If that’s the case- he should be spending every second with this child because once you leave and go home- that chance is gone and he will be spending the time with your future child.

10 Likes

Prepare to raise your baby alone!!

3 Likes

So where is the whole story? If you’re in a hotel are you out of town visiting? Then yes he should be spending that time with his child. Does the mom know you exist? Why weren’t you invited to tag along?

7 Likes

Lmao imagine getting mad he’s spending time with his kid. Why are you imposing on their time together?

Omg you knew he had a child now time to grow up, my ex came to spend the weekend with his children and grandchildren and myself cuz we chose to make good memories for them no matter what was going on in our lives. I couldn’t care less what other people think because it’s not about them it’s about showing good to my family and the smiles are so worth it. Go carting, swimming, park and dinner with our family every year we do this with them on Mother’s Day :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Get rid of him , he obviously cares an awful lot for the ex! He probably will always put her first!

Everyone saying she needs to grow up is just out of pocket.

He could have wished his baby mom a happy Mother’s Day. Done stuff with his son, and taken you out instead of her. The fact he left you alone on your first Mother’s Day is fuckt. Find someone better

3 Likes

Let him pack his shit and go live with them !

My thought is he’s a piece of :poop: and you need to get out of that relationship immediately. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I wouldn’t be in that room when he got back!!!

He misses his 1st family

You should have been there too. Even not knowing the whole story I can safely say, You should have been included. Don’t allow for wrong behavior. If you talk to him about how you feel and he makes you feel bad in any way… run

3 Likes

Why didn’t he take you with I mean there’s nothing wrong with spending a day with his child and the mother of his child but you’re also going to be the mother of his child so why not just make it a family fun day I mean that’s a blended family that’s just part of it I don’t know sounds kind of fishy to me

2 Likes

you are dramatic hahaha.
thats his childs mother and you obviously knew that going in the relationship

1 Like

Need more info before we can analyze. Me and My daughter and ex husband used to do stuff all the time together for our daughters sake and happiness until he got a bitter gf that got jealous of not only us getting along but eventually showed her true colors and showed jealousy towards their relationship… anyways there were no feelings there but we did it strictly for our daughter. Maybe that’s the case here.

3 Likes

Lots of missing context. Do you and her not get along? Id assume so since you call her his baby momma and not the mother of his child.
Children come first no matter the Situation. He is showing that son how grown men make sure they are there even when they aren’t with the mom. Your child isn’t here yet and I bet if it doesn’t work out you would want him to put in the same energy he is with her with you.

7 Likes

Oh no no girl if he going over there he should be taking you too!

You arent a mother yet so he celebrated her for his son. That is a man. But you could have been included. And if he wants to go hang out with HER again that’s a red flag
But if he wanted to go see his son NOT in a stuffy hotel room that’s awesome. But again you could have gone. Talk to HIM about it. Not us. Good lucl

3 Likes

You need to get out of that situation real quick. It will only get worse. He’s not worth it and she’s not letting go of him

I was with a guy and we spent Mother’s Day Christmas and Thanksgiving and all holidays with his ex and his kids and my kids .
His ex and me even went to lunch and shopping together . Her Boyfriend even spent time with all of us we all went on vacation together and done a lot together . It was like one big happy family til he started cheating and then I left but his ex and me are still friends and now he has nothing to do with his kids .

2 Likes

Father’s day will be something…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be okay with that for the simple fact you wasn’t invited or thought of. Your pregnant with his other Child and he chose to spend Mothers day with her instead. That’s a holiday for her not him. It doesn’t matter if he took his son to zoo or not. You should have been included. And then him going over there again? No. I’m sorry but he doesn’t need to spend so much time with her just to spend time with his son. Something else is going on there :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I see nothing wrong with a man taking his child to celebrate mother’s day. This is part of the territory when you date a good father. They don’t do the bare minimum. It amazes me the women that think they should of been included or he should just stay away from the mother of his child. That mother shouldn’t have to celebrate her day with you to make you comfortable. It wasn’t about you. He is teaching his son to appreciate the woman that gave him life. He is setting a good example of what a father does. Id assume the child is small & incapable of doing something for his mother himself. Their is a difference in having a healthy relationship for their child & him spending day in day out there. If he just goes on holidays, or to do things with the child as a unit, I don’t see a problem. If he spends the majority of his time their & it’s not about child then, get away. Not enough context to tell you what to do.

4 Likes

Get rid of him now family will help you

1 Like

There is absolutely a HUGE problem with it IF he didn’t even bother to invite you… being as ur his new gf, and pregnant with his baby that’s makes his child ur child’s sibling… I don’t get y he wouldn’t want u there also… I’ve always had good relationships with my kids dads and their girlfriends for my kids but I would never not invite a bf with me to something I was attending with them there… if that’s the case then I would reanalyze the situation ur in and maybe think about being alone. Could be that he is missing them… or could be absolutely nothing at all…

Um he should have been at his mom’s house and your mom’s with YOU. His ex isn’t his mom. That’s just too weird sorry.

3 Likes

Why do you get pregnant and he hasn’t married you , then cry because he is with his x wife all day, …sorry to say this but he doesn’t respect you, start planning your life with out him

3 Likes

He needs to get his priorities straight

Something ain’t right there

1 Like

He in going to do what he wants to and the choice is yours to make

1 Like

uummm, nope and nope

Keep the same energy on fathers day

1 Like

Drain the banking account & leave now!

5 Likes

I get mother’s day as your bby is not here yet… and bring two bby mommas or bby daddies together well that’s weird unless ur married. But the day after? Is henkt allowed to take kid with out her? Why did he go back the day after? I’d ask for an explanation. Tell him how you feel mon crazy like and respect that he’ll always love her as the first mother of his first child. Like if he has a son from her … and you have a son too , that is his first son this would be his second. He just wants to be a great dad equally to both and I’m sure he’ll be supportive of you both equally… just approach calm …and. ot crazy like. I know it is easy while pregnant but that will just put space between yall and pull him n ex relationship tighter.

1 Like

Jeremy Beardsley :face_with_peeking_eye::flushed::roll_eyes::face_exhaling:

I don’t mean to sound insensitive but omigosh some of these posts in this group!!! This is why my goal in life is to have land with small homes to help people like this!! Cause I’m sure if op were to have 3gs and her own car I’m sure this wouldn’t even be a question!!!

Damn, leave and don’t look back!!

Go out with your ex on fathers day🤔

get legal protection now. Protect yourself and your baby.

I would ask why you can’t go…?

3 Likes

My thoughts are not to good!

1 Like

Have it out wit him u deserve an explanation r ask her and c. Den decide from there wat 2 do

1 Like

Kick that can to the curb and raise your daughter alone - the end.

Whoa…this is not okay…leave him!!! You are worth so much more girl!

1 Like

Why did you not go with them? Red flags, girl…

He’s an effin DOOOOGGGG !! Especially if he thinks what he is doing is okeh . I hope you get the answer you’re after …