My boyfriend treats my son badly and doesn't contribute anything: What should I do?

He treats my son like crap. I’m pregnant ten along and a mother of 2 boys. My home is the small right size for boys and I needless to say. I only pay 200$ and not going to find a deal like this anywhere else… My boyfriend moved in and brought his stuff but not o me that he brought EVERYTHING of his two kids as well, making this living space unbearable. He isn’t helping with rent, food …not much. He has had g his kids over regularly as well. When four kids around the same age get together sometimes things get annoying… my son doesn’t get along well with his kids due to them being "I have to admit irritating ". He says he wants to move, but he isn’t helping with anything here, and I don’t want to be stuck paying an arm and a leg for a bigger house just on his kid’s account. He isn’t nice to my son, he’s starting to swear at my son … and YES I SNAP back at him. Nobody talks to my son like that . Especially when my boy asks his daughter to quit getting in his personal space … He gets wound up and gets very angry with my boy. I don’t think this is working. He thinks his children are saints … THEY ARE NOT. The typical kids, no worse, no better under my roof. If I’m not using them times or languages with his children, why is he doing it to mine … ? Will this get better ? Or should I walk away before I start resenting his children… as it is i don’t want them back here if issues like this are rising… Help, please

184 Likes

I’m sorry a man should treat your kids like they are his own. If not move on sis.

If anyone treated my child bad I’d kick them to the curb real quick…no questions or exceptions

7 Likes

If it was me … I’d say see ya I wouldnt allow anyone to treat my kids badly.

1 Like

Time to kick his ass to the kerb. He sounds like a right selfish, lazy git

Why is this even a question? If he treats your kids like crap leave. You’re kids deserve better than that. What kind of mother even questions staying with someone that doesn’t care for her kids?

13 Likes

Kick his ass tf out​:woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You know your own answer. Get out while it’s still easy

5 Likes

How many red flags do you need? Leave him!

5 Likes

So…you let a person treat your child terrible and not do anything about it? He won’t change. he needs to leave. You are the mother. You need to protect your child.

8 Likes

It sounds like he is treating your son poorly, and you don’t really like him or his kids or the situation you guys are in… so break up and have him move out.

3 Likes

Tell him to go ahead and find a bigger place and move in it. He can pay those bills there until your lease is up and during that time do some serious soul searching about whether this guy is worth it. He doesn’t sound like a very good guy.

4 Likes

Leave him. Now. I dont know why you’d even ask

4 Likes

You shouldn’t even have to ask…get rid of him now you wish you did it sooner then later

1 Like

I would kick him out. Evict if his name is on lease. You stay there.

The boyfriend would be gone take care of your kids

2 Likes

So if you already know what you want, why are you asking us. Move on girl. You will find a better man.

1 Like

Sounds like he needs to go! If he isn’t helping you he’s mooching off of you. It sounds like you aren’t happy And neither are your kids. He needs to either start helping and y’all lay down some ground rules on parenting or he needs to go. It won’t change it’ll only get worse.

1 Like

You have your answer and if you need to ask then yes let him go. It’s not worth it. It’s really not.

This will only get worse- not better. Eviction papers should be forthcoming

Kick him out or leave yourself and don’t look back.

Been there done that, walk away, you know in your own heart that you e got to, but want reassuring that your making the right choice

Dump his ass he should treat ur kids good

How is this even a question? Kick him out, he’s obviously using you.

Walk away, I can tell you I came into 3 step kids and then I had my son with my husband 2 years later but ive treated them the same as i treat mine, if he cant do that then leave, you and your kids deserve someone better

1 Like

I think you know the answer to this… you didn’t need everyone’s opinion…

“my boyfriend moved in” time to pack his stuff and move him out. He needs to go. Your babies should always come before any guy.:clap::clap:

10 Likes

Your kids over a man who treats them poorly. 100%. Shouldn’t even be a question. Don’t let your kids grow up miserable with someone yelling at them all the time. Plenty of other men out there who would treat them much better.

3 Likes

I only had to read treats your son like crap…throw the man away

3 Likes

RUN! Fast and far! Seriously, he’s gotta go. The longer you wait to kick him out, the harder it will be (legally) trust me, I just went through this!

Leave him now. He will not change. When you noticed that he is treating your child badly you should have kicked him to the kerb. Your kids come first in everything especially a man

2 Likes

Um if he’s treating your son like crap, leave. That’s YOUR child to protect. Idc if you’re pregnant or married or whatever. Leave him.

1 Like

Time to ditch the boyfriend. Your children are more important.

1 Like

dont EVER put another before your kids and how it’s making them feel.

2 Likes

Sounds like you already know the answer! He’s got to go!

Dont screw up your living arrangements for some man that doesnt even treat your kid nicely nvm doing things for him or you or even the house. It may be hard but hes not gonna change. Been there done that.

1 Like

Tell him this was a huge mistake and he needs to get out.

1 Like

Your kids come before anyone, you shouldn’t even need to ask advice the obvious is right there :roll_eyes:

I think you know what you need to do. As hard as it may be you need to kick him to the curb

1 Like

Kick him out, take out the trash :woman_shrugging:t2::point_right:t2::stop_sign:

1 Like

Kick him to the curb. He sounds like a loser. Your kids should come first.

2 Likes

I’m sorry love. He isn’t going to change… tell him what you expect and if he doesn’t do it then he has to go.

If you were doing good before he came along then you can do better. Your son is more important than s toxic man in your life. Tell him he needs to go because if he gets so angry he could hit your son and no mother needs to see that.

I would personally leave especially if he is treating your children different or bad

Just from the summary line question? Leave his ass :woman_shrugging:t2:

Sounds to me that you already know that to do… all I read were points into supporting what you know is the right thing to do.
YOUR KIDS SHOULD COME FIRST!

1 Like

It sounds like you guys don’t like each others kids. Toxic situation…LEAVE!! Actually, kick him out TODAY! Letting him stay is choosing him over your child.

Oh mama that sounds like a nightmare situation. I’d 100% kick him out before things get worse… I personally don’t think that they will get better at all. (Usually) In situations like that it only goes downhill especially if he isn’t even bothering to contribute anything toward rent or food but expects his kids to be there like he has been… to me it also seems like he’s taking advantage of you but this is all just my personal opinion. I know it’s easier said than done but I wouldn’t be tolerating that and certainly without the help towards any of the bills.

1 Like

If you aren’t married, then leave with your sons before the situation gets any worse. Tell him to leave, but if he has anger issues then have someone with you when you tell him it’s over.

1 Like

Leave him. Your kids all deserves better

1 Like

You knew the answers before you ask the question. No man is gonna treat my children bad. Why are supposed to pay rent, utilities and be his maid? Don’t give up your good fortune to have reasonable rent for his selfishness. He shows his true colors being mean to a child!

3 Likes

Why are you tolerating this? You and your child come first ALWAYS! Dont let him disrespect you or your kid.

3 Likes

Kick him out, sounds like an toxic relationship.

1 Like

Question do u any children with this man ??.

Get rid of him before it escalates to him abusing your son… bad environment anyway and he’s creating a negative personal voice in his head which will lead to anxiety and depression

1 Like

This shouldn’t be a question. How someone treats your children is one of the main priorities when you have a blended family.

1 Like

Kick him to the curb, it’ll only get worse

2 Likes

Tell to hit the road. You’re not a free meal ticket for him and his kids

Read over what you’ve written and you should know the answer

6 Likes

Life is too short to deal with this BS. I think you already have your unanimous answer

Best thing to do is take your son to his grandma for the night, come back and tell him to pack up and kick rocks

2 Likes

Really??? You need to be told to leave…geez

2 Likes

LEAVE NOW dont let this piece of shit bum treat your son bad he will only get worse and your son will hate you.

Put your kids first. I would kick him out especially if he moved in on his own, doesn’t help, and treats your kids like shit. BOY BYE👋

Kick him out. Your saying it’s your house. His kids want to be little brats and he wants to take it out on your kid that’s definitely not right. If he does this to your child hes always going to do it or it’s going to get worse. Kick him out and live your own life

If you don’t want him there tell him it isnt working and you want him to move on. When someone already has issues with your child it wont get better.

3 Likes

Walk away from him, keep your living place though.
Kick him & his stuff to the curb!!!

1 Like

Kick his butt to the curb

1 Like

I read the question and don’t need to read anymore to tell you to leave him. Don’t care about the rest, choose your kid.

1 Like

He would have to leave IMMEDIATELY. Nothing else needs to be said.

1 Like

You need to kick his ass out, watch out for yourself and your kids. He’s not helping and not nice to your kids

Why the fuck are you letting a man treat your son bad? Woman the fuck up and protect your child.

Your child needs to come first dont let anyone mistreat your child but that’s common sense

1 Like

Let the door hit him in the butt as he leaves

1 Like

It’s better if your son isn’t there bc he may try to verbally attack him or say something that’d stick with him mentally and always upset him

Easy get rid of him ! YOU and YOUR kids come first

2 Likes

Why is this even a question? As a mother your children’s welfare and happiness should always come first. No, so called man is worth your child’s unhappiness, well being and peace of mind which in return torments you the same because they’re unhappy and not at peace with the situation. This is a huge red flag! Get out, stay out! It will be the best thing you ever do for yourself & your children. Believe me. Do you & your kids because truly in the end that’s all you really have is you & your kids. No Man I don’t care who he is is ever going to be truly 100% down for you and your kids. Only person who will be, is you and your kids. So hold your kids down because that’s all you really have and that’s all you really need. You and your babies. As a Mom who lost one of her children RIP, he was only 22 at the time, trust me, time is way to short and you just never know so love, protect & hold those babies close to you with everything you have because you just never know. Show him the door, mean it, do not even cry a single tear, he’s not worth it, show him your Momma Bear strength, kick him out and be completely done with it. He’s not going to change.

1 Like

Girl kick his ass out do is fast as you can please you will be so much better off if he’s not contributing and has 2 kids he’s not providing for no respect for you or your kids then he’s a pos sounds like you already know what you need to do hun I hope you figure it out soon ! Best wishes stay positive hun you got this you deserve so much better

No, if hes ok treating him that way now it wont stop.

2 Likes

If he’s treating your son like that, it shouldn’t be a question. Kick him to the curb

Eviction notice and tell him to gtfo. Your kids come first momma. Sounds like nothing but trouble.

2 Likes

Do you really want to stay with a man that treats your son like crap?

4 Likes

Tell him hit the pavement ur kids always come first and he is showing u his true colors now take it as a sign things will not get any better but ur showing him by staying with him that it’s ok and it could get way worse if u allow it to continue he could start to abuse ur kids if u stay

seriously? you need to ask us this question? im not trying to be mean but the first thing you said was…hes mean to my son! kick his ass out!!! you dont need that kind of person cuz hes no man in your lives

This cant be real tho :triumph::triumph:

A leopard never changes it’s spots only a new target​:thinking:you know the answer just be brave enough to see it through b4 you all become a statistic :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Kick him out. It’s only gonna very worse

3 Likes

Should have ran away before getting pregnant

1 Like

Kick him out lol so simple. Set rules. Give him a week. If not gtfo.

Kick him out. What is he giving you besides sex? It isn’t worth the misery and discomfort.

You shouldn’t be asking this question at all you should be packing his shit and setting it out on the curb… No one will ever talk to or treat my daughter like this they will be gone for good she comes before anyone or anything else

If you’ve got to ask what to do if someone is treating your kid badly, that makes me wonder why the hell you have kids?! There should be NO QUESTION that hes got to go and your KIDS COME FIRST!!!

2 Likes

Write an eviction notice🔱

Y’all need space. Maybe he’s not able to love other kids. I would have him and his crap move out, and only DATE him to see what his issue is with the kids. Keep him away from your kids and don’t participate in anything with his kids. Give it a month. If hes not begging for more time with you and the kids, then dump his ass.

I wouldn’t care if my damn mother. Nobody is talking to my kid badly just to take their anger out on him. I will say anything to anyone. He would’ve been gone the moment he said anything remotely rude to my son. :woman_shrugging: if doesn’t respect your kid. He doesn’t respect you babygirl.

He will be gone on the first train out!

Boot his butt out now while you can. You and your children and the new baby are the only ones that need your attention right now.

Sounds like he is using you for your place. Tell him to move out you guys move too fast in the relationship and when he is gone dump him because he will turn violent.

The first time a man treats your child bad should be the last time. What are you waiting for? There’s no bigger red flag than that! And he sounds to be a loser and a mooch. Why are you even questioning what to do? Kick him the hell out!

2 Likes

I think you pretty much told the group what you want. You seem like you want to leave. If his kids don’t officially live there you can kick him out :woman_shrugging:t4: he’s disrespectful towards your son. That’s a huge no no.