My boyfriend vandalized my car: Advice?

No, it could be you or the babies next.

1 Like

Yeah he will damage your vehicles and when that doesnā€™t work he will turn to you or the children
YOUR CHILDRENS SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT as if the fuck you would stay
Whatā€™s he gonna do next timeā€¦? Ram the car while the kids are in it?

2 Likes

Get him to fix your car, then leave his ass. Having children is no excuse to stay in an volatile relationship. If he acts childish and irresponsible when having an argument, whatā€™s to say this wonā€™t, or worse happen again. You, and your kids deserve better

He messed up the car you use to take your children back and forth,heā€™s this way all the time,I know youā€™ve seen it beforeā€¦donā€™t let your children grow up thinking this kind of behavior is normal,let him go

Get put now before he hurts you an the kids!

Your first instinct is correct. What he did was extremely violent.

2 Likes

Get a new boyfriend.

No do not forgive and forget. My boyfriend never even gets off the couch in an argument. No aggression, no abuse, no breaking stuff etc. We are both that way. He sounds abusive and your kids shouldnt have to deal with this. Put them 1st and be done.

No you continue with the police report, what happens next time if itā€™s you he does damage to.

2 Likes

Where ever she livesā€¦
Sheā€™ll be on the news for being a murder victim by hands of this loser.
So many signs to leave before but yet dontā€¦
(Yes I get domestic violence) but i also understand not having any self care. Get you some self care please.

2 Likes

Go in for counseling and look for agencies to help you get out
This is not safe or normal.

Do you think this is a one time thing??? Next time it wonā€™t be your car it will be you. He needs counseling. Did you not know about his anger issues?

1 Like

Cops. And kick him to curb. If itā€™s your stuff what says it wonā€™t be you

Leave the jerk, take the kids only

Leave his ass and enjoy your peace and quiet until a good man shows you what being truly loved is all about!

He is obviously violent run while you still can

#1 What you will allow is what will continue. #2 The best predictor for future actions are past actions.

4 Likes

If u stay with himā€¦u are teaching ur kids that itā€™s ok for their love ones to damage ur stuff and to hurt u like he does to u. If u didnt have a car for him.yo damageā€¦he would probably have laid his hands on u or the kids. Get out before itā€™s too late!!

3 Likes

Nope abuse in any way wonā€™t get better n next time could be you r children hurt ? Iā€™d let him pay the repair get done anger management counseling n then see how it goes !! Donā€™t give I. And just let it go youā€™ll never get his issues resolved n Iā€™d report to childrenā€™s services for your n kids safety too please think clearly n best for all ;ā€) itā€™s not being mean he needs to pay repairs n get some emotional y counseling

Chick. Are you seriously questioning this ?? You said you have children correct?? This the life youā€™re trying to teach them babies?? Who you love more? Whoā€™s most important? A violent man? Your children? More of You?? Come on girl this almost 2020. Get your shit together. What is to forgive. My first question which I can answer myselfā€¦ and so can you. Is this his first outburst ? Cuz that was pretty bad. My guess no. S your putting up with for yourself right?? Think about this. Whoā€™s watching.

You could get the absolute best advice from these comments and it will not matter. The end result will be that you are going to do whatever you want regardless and being you felt the need to ask in the first place, says you are not ready to leave. Speaking from experience, this situation will not improve and will most likely worsen which is sad because children are involved, so Iā€™m going to pray for yā€™allā€™s safety instead of giving advice. :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

6 Likes

Leave his sorry ass in the dust!! Major red flag warnings going up!! Sorry your going through this.

F that! You need to leave him. He obviously doesnā€™t care for you and your children and the baby on the way, doesnt think about you having a car and wants you to be dependent on him. Im sorry but he is going to do physical harm to you and your kids. Get out while you have a chance. Run far far away.

1 Like

Get rid of him now before it is to late

Run sweetie! Now it was your property, next is you or your kids. The man has anger management issues. And are you kids watching this.

1 Like

You should be saying ex boyfriend and now he should owe you 500 dollars for your insurance deductable

Itā€™s time to move onā€¦

Sugar- if he will do THAT to your car heā€™ll do it to YOU- and your babies. Get out NOW.

3 Likes

Miss the next time he might end up doing to you what he did to the vanā€¦ Has it ever occurred to you that maybe he used your car as an outlet cuz he canā€™t do it to you and get away?

1 Like

Kick this CHILD to the curb now before he hurts you or children. Get a OP on him and make a police report for your insurance. The insurance company will need police report

1 Like

Run the fuck away from him!

1 Like

Run for your life
Next time he could unleash that anger on you

3 Likes

Been In that situation myself. You clearly have forgiven one to many times. Kids shouldnā€™t have to see or hear this. One of the regrets of my parenting. You and your kids deserve better. He didnā€™t just do this to you but that car helped your kids get places. You need to think if you truly deserve this cuz you donā€™t. Take my advice, leave and take care of those children

My ex smashed mine up windscreen though the lot ā€¦I got it fixed and it gave him for him to smash it through again 2 weeks later ā€¦a year later I ended up in a refuge. Not everyone is a twat but heā€™s sure showing the signsā€¦

Get away now. If he is so immature now, what would he do later ! RUN NOW

1 Like

This is domestic violence sis. Heā€™s letting you know what he wants to do to you

5 Likes

The car this time, you the next time!! And Iā€™m pretty sure this isnā€™t the first time he has done something like this!!!

3 Likes

Get out. You donā€™t have two children with one on the way, you already have three and the oldest is dangerous. Call the of. Make claims against his insurance to get your car fixed and a restraining order against him. This " child " should suffer consequences for his stupidity and you and you little ones need to be safe from his tantrums.

2 Likes

He would be an Ex-boyfriend!!! DONā€™T drop the police report!! Make him Pay!!! Do you really want your kids growing up thinking thatā€™s NORMAL & ACT & PUT UP WITH that kind of behavior when they are old enough to have relationships??? That is NOT NORMAL behavior! No one should put up with that kind of nonsense! First, itā€™s inanimate objects, then itā€™s pets, then he turns the violence onto you, & then the kids. Get out now because itā€™s only going to get worse. Do whatā€™s best for you & your kids & get out & donā€™t look back

1 Like

Itā€™s a test. If you stay after the car has been damaged he will start damaging you knowing you wont leave.

8 Likes

Fuck no so he can d0 it agsin dint stay becsuse of the childrrn havent you been thru enough

Run! Next time it might not be your car or may be you or your children.

4 Likes

No. Run fast! If he cannot control his temper and got THAT out of control, whatā€™s next? Concentrate on getting out of that relationship. You, the kids, and baby will be fine. U can concentrate on ur life and making it as good and as stable as possible. And LEARN from this. No itā€™s not ur fault. If and when the time is ready for u to date again, u will know what to look for in a good man.

3 Likes

Leave him. Best to get out now instead of trying when itā€™s too late.

1 Like

Get him gone, might not just be the car next time, and believe me there will be a next time. You have kids to think about, take them and run! They come before any man,father or not! Do you want youā€™re children to grow up thinking itā€™s ok to damage people possessions. Get that man gone. You need to think what it is you want and stick to it, Iā€™ve been in this position but it wasnā€™t my car it was my house, my doors, my windows,my furniture, my TVs etc then it turned to my face and my body. Heā€™d pull my hair that bad I had massive bald spots, Iā€™ve been strangled till I passed out, pissed on, made to eat off the floor, had a makeshift noose made for me with a note saying ā€œdo me a favorā€ the list is endless.The final straw was when me child was stood there and my ex knocked me out because Iā€™d got semi skimmed milk and not full fat!I woke to find my son screaming and saying daddy is a bad man! I had the locks changed id packed his shit and left it outside. Iā€™m now single and Iā€™ve never been happieršŸ˜ x

He needs to grow upā€¦ children come first.A mature man would never summit his family to this kind of stuff.

1 Like

Donā€™t just walk away RUN away!!! Run run run run run run run!!! Thatā€™s abuse. Whatā€™s it going to be next that he hits? You? The kids? Run

1 Like

Separate. Heā€™s going to hurt younor the kids.

2 Likes

Girl put on your Nikes and run!!! If he does that he will do worse

3 Likes

Run and run fast. Get a restraining order and stay away from him.

1 Like

You should runā€¦ next time he cant control his anger he will run over you or the kids with his truckā€¦ get out and save your childrenā€¦ once you become a mother itā€™s no longer about YOU or HIMā€¦ only the childrenā€™s safety counts now

3 Likes

Leave him and make your life better.

1 Like

Why contemplate about it? You could be putting yourself and your kids in danger. The kids do not deserve a person like that in their lives regardless if thatā€™s their dad or not. He definitely wasnā€™t thinking about them when he did this. How are you supposed to get them around? He doesnā€™t care. Girl you better leave him where you found him

6 Likes

First itā€™s your car and then itā€™s youā€¦ kick that bitch to the curb and donā€™t look back :100:

4 Likes

I would leave him and do you and your kids I stayed after a similar situation and it got wayyyy worse and my son is now with my sister and I donā€™t see him

Run n be happy , even though it was your car n not you heā€™s still broke something of yours , cars needed ( so now youā€™ve got the headache of sorting it ) how long before itā€™s you ?

Next time it will be you that gets hurt. This is not normal behavior. I would leave immediately. Do it for your kids if anything. Please do not tell him your leaving till you do it. Some women donā€™t even make it out the door. Stay safe!,:pray:

2 Likes

Ummm NO WAY!!! If you do you are giving him the green light. There is no excuse EVER for this behavior. He has serious issues. What else has he done to you??

1 Like

NO ! get rid of him. If he can do this he will beat you and your kids too. DO NOt let him get away with this shit. No one deserves this. !!!

You will be his next target

1 Like

If you stayā€¦youā€™re showing your children that it is ok to be treated that wayā€¦leave for them

Leave heā€™s only going to get worse. Your kids come first

Leave asap. You are better off without him. If anything it will hopefully kick him in the ass and he will learn a lesson. Maybe then you can get back together. Even if you move on, letā€™s hope he learns his lesson and cleans up his act for his children. With or without you, you need him to be the best version of himself for your children.

Omg Iā€™d kick his ass to the curb!! You deserve so much better than that and you can do so much better than that, donā€™t settle!! Itā€™s only gonna get worse. What he has done is inexcusable!! Boyfriend HAH! Thatā€™s not a man!! Sorry if the truth hurts you asked! You can do better I know men that would do anything for a woman. Thatā€™s abuse what youā€™re putting up with, I hope you come to see the lightā€¦

1 Like

Yes and since you have children, love them enough to leave this volatile individual alone, heated arguments donā€™t lead to vandalizing vehicles heā€™s unstable and you could end up on the first 48 because you want to let it go heā€™s showing what it is and honey it will only get worse trust and believe.

3 Likes

You need to think of your childrenā€¦ do you want them to grow up and do those behaviours or accept those behavioursā€¦ cause they will , your are raising lil humansā€¦if they see it , theyā€™ll do it ā€¦ or they will accept these abusive behaviours from others cause they are watching youā€¦ This behaviour is abusive next time he could be not slashing tires ā€¦ might be your throatā€¦ or your childrenā€¦you can never underestimate someone who has no control of their anger ā€¦and what they are capable of doing out of angerā€¦ prayers sent ā€¦

3 Likes

No,no,no. Move forward with your life and do not let him drag you down. If he did that to your car, he will eventually do worse. You and your children are worth more than that. Your kid(s) do not need to see that behavior either. They will learn that if you accept that behavior, so should they. Leave him in the past. Wonā€™t be easy. But worth it.

1 Like

Pack your babies up and RUN! NOW!
HE IS DANGEROUS.
RUN!!!

Youā€™re confused about what to do? Really?

1 Like

First lawyer up for the kids, but definitely leave him. He sounds like a little bitch for vandalizing your carā€¦

He would pay for my car or go to jail. Kids or no kids. Your his girlfriend not wife you seriously donā€™t even have to let him breathe the same air or your kids do. Make him pay for your car or send him to jail. Next time could be you!!

Next, it will be you. Leave.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t forgive him. I would forget him. Whoā€™s to say he wouldnā€™t do it again

No Police report leave this jerk ASAP

Iā€™m a behavioral clinician and I am begging you to run as fast as you can. Property destruction of this nature is typically the last step before physical abuse starts.

He has MAJOR anger control issues that you are not qualified to help him manage. He needs professional assistance at this point, and you have three babies to protect.

You are only confused because heā€™s been in your ear promising it will never happen again and that heā€™s sorry, but thatā€™s just a part of the abuse cycle. He has to convince you heā€™s sorry so you will stay and he can continue to control you.

Please, please, please, get out and direct him to help for the safety of you and your children.

4 Likes

Forget him next time it will be you or the kids get out before itā€™s too late.

Imagine your kids dated someone like this. If it isnt ok for them, its not for you

3 Likes

No!!! Do not forgive and forget. Go through with the charges! This is a form of abuse! Get out of that cycle as fast as you can. This is also grounds for limited visitation with the kids for him. He cannot be trusted. Please take heed! I survived an avid ice relationship. Please please stand your ground on this.

Leave his sorry ass.

1 Like

Next time it. might be you not your car get rid of him ASAP

2 Likes

Unless you enjoy replacing your crap everytime thing get ā€œheatedā€ then stay. But I mean honestly do you even need to think about this? Your kids deserve better than this

2 Likes

Leave let him go real men dont act like that he needs counselling next he will want to aim at youā€¦ your kids comes first men come and go your kids are for life dont miss any opportunity with them forget about him :point_up:t4:

3 Likes

Yea you need to get away before that escalates

1 Like

Urgent DVO get forms from police station take to court house go to court get kids on your order no contact and get a legal lawyer to guide you apply for legal Audi now Get custody of your kids and unborn baby goodluck leave him Now contact A Domestic violence ladies

4 Likes

Get rid of him !!! This is unacceptable behavior!!! He will eventually put his hands on you if he hasnā€™t already !!! You have to think about the kids !!! Now you have a problem getting around with your children!!! Donā€™t accept this kind of behavior you will be sorry in the long run !!! Believe me I know Iā€™ve been through it first your possessions then you !!! šŸ¤·šŸ¤¦

1 Like

If it were me, I would forgive cause it is good for my soul. But not go back to him, cause obviously that is not good for my soul. Move on. No one has time to put up with that.

Next it will be you he vandelises (beat up ) so itā€™s a good indicator of his uncontrollable anger issues then what if you have a child then the child is abused do you think itā€™s ok

That you even have to ask causes me serious concern. He will/is setting the example for your kids to follow. Smh.

2 Likes

Things will only escalate from here on out . Hold him accountable and cut your ties . Donā€™t teach your children abuse is tolerable .

Omg how Iā€™d this even a question??? LEAVE !!!

Seriouslyā€¦pack. now. Your kids are watching. Xx

1 Like

Are you kidding me? Run as fast and far from him as you can.

1 Like

Get rid of him. It will only get worse

3 Likes

It only gets worse every time you forgive and forget.

2 Likes

Leave whatā€™s to keep him from doing something like that to your or children

1 Like

Thatā€™s not some petty ā€œvandalismā€ā€¦get out now.

He need anger management classes and youā€™ll be always should aware of from him because it seems to me heā€™s very angry person and him and let him come let him let him ļæ¼Fix itļæ¼ļæ¼

Nope, leave asap. Do not use the excuse of staying and making it work for the kids.

and you thought it would be a good idea to have kids with this guy :roll_eyes:

Dump him and be grateful he didnt do shit to you

1 Like