My boyfriend vandalized my car: Advice?

Also aggressively persue police report press charges. He showed his true face

2 Likes

Order For Protection-

He is abusive. His violent behaviour will only escalate and you may not be so lucky next time. Seek help from a womanā€™s shelter and start planning your exit strategy now! You need to protect your children and get out asap.
Do not tolerate violence.

Dont walk away. Run!

Leave, omg please. Protect your self and those babies. Men donā€™t do that !!

Run as fast as you can away from that, burn the bridge behind you!!

1 Like

God. How many of us have been here before? How many of us have forgiven and had lesson after lesson repeat itself in our lives? Iā€™m so sorry you are going thru this and in my most motherly, woman to woman, Iā€™ve been where you are sis voice. With authority, we all implore you to get as far from this man as you can. Block him. Get a restraining order. Cry at night. Ask everyone you can think of why he would do this, but DO NOT go back. It could mean losing your life. It could mean sacrificing your children. He is the most unhealthy thing in your life but you have a job to do, and that is to raise those babies in the safest, most loving, providing consistent care environment as possible. Feel free to dm me if you need to talk.

It is hard to leave the father of your children. Then to fight for supervised visits- or no visits hopefully!

But ask yourself, if my daughter was in this position, what would I tell her to do?

I say ask that because EVERYONE can say leave himā€¦ But you will still question it. And when the court puts you through it, its hard to stay strong! But knowing that little girls find men like their daddy, might make you stronger!

Its hard! My ex was abusive. But I left and fought! So worth it!!!

Confused, and dont know what to do? Really? You have childrenā€¦Get Out!!!

1 Like

Do you want him to slash your throat next time? I think if youā€™re considering forgiving this psycho, you need serious mental help and so does he. Get the hell away from him, file a police report and a restraining order before he kills you.

1 Like

That is a scary situation you will do what you want to do. But things will get worse and worse. He needs to see someone that is not good behavior. He will teach your children to act like that. You need to press charges. He needs to face the consequences. Good luck

Girl, take your balls back. Take his balls, too. Ditch him. Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Only you can make the decision to stay or leave that you need to seriously think about his behaviors and make some steps changing them counseling something donā€™t just sweep it under the rug returning act like it nothingā€™s happened thereā€™s definitely a problem and it will escalate! Praying for you

Leave. Get out. That shits abusive and childish. ā€œoh we get in fighty fight and me get angry so I go destroy car now.ā€ What kinda of adult thinks that shit is okay!?

4 Likes

Vandalize him & move on without him

1 Like

Leave before he hurts you!!! Please!!!

2 Likes

Honey, big red flags there. Dont i repeat dont go back to him.

1 Like

You are putting yourself and your children in danger.If something happens to your childrenā€¦you will lose your children to social services. You put them in danger. You are as guilty as him. GET OUT! #Iveseenithappen #gethelpasap

1 Like

Are you kidding? Your pregnant and he does that to your car and just left ?? Your kids donā€™t need all that drama in their life neither does the new baby ! What if you go into labor how will you go to the hospital now?? This is a no brainer get out of that situation go to court and get your child support

5 Likes

You might as well forgive & forget because if you were really through with his abusive behavior you wouldnā€™t be asking that questionā€¦

3 Likes

Omgā€¦the fact that u even posted this should be enough to make u get ur head examined!! Clearly he has anger issues! If u stay u r risking not just urself but ur kidsā€¦do u REALLY believe you are overthinking thisā€¦or r u just afraid of doing it on your own?

2 Likes

Press charges, get a restraining order, and run! I just donā€™t understand why some of you ladies stay with these crappy men! There are good men out there and you deserve one of them. This guy will never change, trust me.

3 Likes

Run like your life depends on it

2 Likes

It only gets worst with time never better

2 Likes

Run! Donā€™t think twice. RUN

Oh myā€¦well just remember your children see this and learn thats ok to do these kinds of thingsā€¦if you have a daughter, she learns that this is how men treat woman and its okā€¦your son would learn that when you fight with your significant otherā€¦itā€™s ok to destroy their thingsā€¦or worse ā€¦putting hands on someone because your upsetā€¦someone whom you are supposed to be in love withā€¦been there, done thatā€¦it was definately bye for meā€¦i wanted better for my childrenā€¦and myselfā€¦i had hoped that they were young enough to not rememberā€¦but they didā€¦and still doā€¦just remeber your worthā€¦your childrens worthā€¦it doesnt usually get betterā€¦heā€™ll think your going to accept it each and every timeā€¦repect yourselfā€¦he obviously doesnā€™t

Cut Your Losses & Move Onā€¦It Will Only Get Worse ā€¦:astonished::flushed: Think About the Innocent Childrenā€¦:worried::weary:

4 Likes

Youā€™re not going anywhere if you have to ask!! Donā€™t be surprised the next time you guys argue and he beats you!! At this point CPS needs to get involved before he hurts 1 of the kids and you still choose him instead of the kids!!

1 Like

Get out run fast as you and your kids can only get worst might be the death of you really you have to ask

1 Like

Iā€™d be out!! He clearly has anger issues. Next it will be you heā€™s taking his anger out on.

Sad you have a bad picker
Get rid of this loser

Are you nuts?
The next time he is going to kill you or one of your children.
Thatā€™s psychotic.
RUN.

Run as fast as you can and donā€™t look back!!!

1 Like

What are you thinking? Leave now before someone gets hurt. Heā€™s a jerk.

1 Like

Run! while its only your car that has been hurt

3 Likes

Yes leave him for your own sake and the childrens sake. Youll meet a good person in the future who will treat you like the queen that you are. In the mean time focus on you heal and focus on those children. ### much love to u my sisteršŸ’

leave him. heā€™s dangerous.

2 Likes

Yes, forgive and forget and get the fuck away from him. You donā€™t want to end up like your car you can buy cars, but you have 1 life.

1 Like

Let him face the consequences of his choicesā€¦ behaviour doesnā€™t change without intention. Obviously he has learnt inappropriate ways to express his feelings. Maturity lacking no doubt.
Can you accept him for the decisions hes makingā€¦ orā€¦ is respect compromised? Iā€™d leave personally, due to my own life experience. You dont get from life what you think you deserveā€¦ you have to set boundaries n standards of what youā€™ll put up with. Deal breaker for me.

I know its weird but call your womenā€™s shelter. they will help you get out, guide your through restraining orders (I included my dog), things you need to do and or file regarding the protection of your children, soul custody and I hope you took photos of all the damage.Or you could be like me and let him run you off the road then says hes sorry it wont happen again, take him back and a week later he breaks your jaw. Hind sight , looked up court records and he had been order to anger management twice before. Get safe!

No matter what anyone will say to you. This is something you have control over remember that you are the one in control on how you handle this situation and control who you want in your life. By saying all this control how you want your life to be and your childrenā€™s life. Look around you and see that if you take him back you are allowing him to control you. Be the one that can leave before itā€™s to late. I wish you strength so that you know YOU deserve a better man than him.

I hope you donā€™t think his behavior is going to stop when he gets mad do you ?? Why would you have another child with him first ? Your children learn from you. Toss him out.

1 Like

Leave him and press charges take him to small claims court

Honey, writings on the wallā€¦if he destroys your vehicle, next could be you or one of your kidsā€¦if you stay with him you will most likely lose your kids and you just might end up DEAD!!! THEN WHERE WOULD YOUR KIDS BE!!

1 Like

GET OUT WHILE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE ALIVE!! When I was married my husband threw me across the room and chocked me until I blacked out. I left running. Back in 83 , police only walked me in the house so I could get my things. Now days there is help. I lived on the street in my car and continued college. I was able to get loans, grants, and scholarships that helped provide for my children. Because of doccumented Domestic violence, I was able to get a free attorney. Report the incident. The police should have a list of organizations that can help you.Pro life organizations will help you with you, your children and the baby with everything you need. You can make it! I did and I now get to take care of my great grandchildren.

Forgive n move forwardā€¦U have 1 life && KIDSā€¦U make it better for U and Kids due to the father is not grounded in his mind! 1st PRAYā€¦2nd Straighten your crown get your shoulders straight and 3rd check his ass via your rear view mirrorā€¦#MARCHFOWARD :wink:ā€¦Wishing U All the Greatness in Strength :100:

ummā€¦ your lucky it wasnt your faceā€¦ or your kidsā€¦ If your seriously thinking because a week has gone by, that the situation wont ever happen, or wouldnt get any worse than thatā€¦ your wrongā€¦ get your self to counseling and support groups so you can move on and be independent. Expecting or not, you do NOT behave like thatā€¦ if you take him back. it will only get worseā€¦ keep running! Do not lose your self worth with a loser!

1 Like

File criminal charges. What he did was criminal. It is obvious he is selfish and childish to do damage to your vehicle . Get a temp restraining order whereby he is forbidden from coming with 500
Feet of you and the kidz or something like that. Forgive but hold him legally accountable. It will only get worse . How can you believe anything he says it may say. Do kit be sucker like that.

Whoa, run for the hills, purchase a weapon if you can. Very dangerous individual

Next itā€™ll be YOUā€¦

1 Like

You have to get out and go donā€™t let him know where you are hopefully where you have your Friends and your Family! He is desperate and dangerous-Think about your children and you! If you can leave town Do it! Had something similar but Kid was from first marriage. I got kids and myself out of his state quit my Federal job left everything in the middle of night! I worked with many co-workers on different jobs that are Dead! Hope all ends well for you and your Children!:kissing_heart:

Protective order!!! He will do again with you and children inside the vehicle. Big no. Thatā€™s abuse.

1 Like

Give.me a.break here. Read your post. Are you really not smart enough to know what to do or do you need someone to blame your actions on? Pack up what you need and your kids and get the heck away from that low life.

3 Likes

Leave himā€¦ go to a shelterā€¦ get an order of protection for you and your children. He is violentā€¦ next time it will be youā€¦not your carā€¦

1 Like

Next time it will be you he vandalizes

1 Like

Really humm run fast

Forget him things will only get worseā€¦Iā€™ve been there x

Whatā€™re confused about?? People destroy property because they canā€™t/wonā€™t get away with harming other folks. He just told you that he doesnā€™t respect you or your belongings. He also let you know that he doesnā€™t care about how doing something so childish can hit your pockets or your stress levels. Youā€™re the mother of his kids and one on the way. He obviously doesnā€™t give a damn about you. He has anger issues. Maybe the day that he decides to harm you, youā€™ll finally get it? Or has he already put hands on you?? Either way he has issues that children shouldnā€™t be exposed to.

2 Likes

Kick his ass to the damn curb. He doesnā€™t deserve the forgiveness.

This violence will lead to more violence, perhaps against your children. No one in their right mind does this, he needs help. There is nothing tough here if you put yourself and your children first. You might benefit from domestic violence counseling as well.

2 Likes

Press charges and leave his volatile ass!!

1 Like

Go ahead and forgive him. It may not be the next time but eventually he will catch you between his car and yours when he rams it!! How stupid could you possibly be???

3 Likes

That is not a man. He literally assaulted you. This how you want your dayghters to believe its ok to be treated? Or, your sons that thus is how to treat their women? Cause that is exactly what its teaching them.

Do you remember the line from Lion King that says "run Simba, run?

1 Like

This is a joke right??? Like WTF

1 Like

I canā€™t fathom this is a real situation in the first place-seriously depending on strangers on FB to tell you what common sense should be? Though since I made it this far: here is my 2cents. Forgive and forget bc u have kids? Hell no. You would be enabling similar behavior at that point. Why should you have to deal with destroyed property? Press charges and donā€™t look back. Remember, you are setting an example for your children. What example do you think they would want to see?

Would you want your kids to put up with this kind of shit? If no leave, if you attempt to make an excuse as to why he may have done it then stay but give the children to someone who has common sense

1 Like

Get out now before The corner hast to take you and your children out in body bags. Thatā€™s not said as a joke thereā€™s a lot of truth to it.

Too many fish in the sea and you can do bad all by yourself. Keep it moving. Next time you will be the target and what type of message are you teaching your daughters?

Call the police,have him arrested,& for the love of god get rid of his aā€”

2 Likes

He is very immature and needs anger management therapy. You need to take your kids to a safe place. Be very careful if CPS gets involved. Iā€™m guessing that he has shown his anger in other destructive ways. Check out this website for ideas on how to get help. https://www.whengeorgiasmiled.org

Girl. No. Drop his ass.

1 Like

This is NOT love!! DONā€™T go back with him!!!

Look at yourself in the mirror for a few minutes, is that who you are? the woman the mother who puts up with any abuse? Take a deep look!!! Then deside

If you have to ask you need mental helpā€¦ You need to get a protective order and NEVER speak to him againā€¦ You need to go to court to make sure he CANNOT see his kids and be done. I normally dont agree with keeping parents from kids but he obviously cannot control his aggression and your kids could have been in 1 of those 2 cars when he lost it. He is mentally unstable and if you tolerate it you are too.

3 Likes

Run donā€™t walk, run!!

:flushed: Run. You and your kids might be in the car next time.

Stay away from him. Go to court for some custody. This man is f**king crazy. Stay away and do not forgive or forget

Next time he might be slashing you and your kids get the hell away from him or running over you with a vehicle, remember the Forrest Gump movie run Forrest run

If he did that to your car image, years from now what he will put you and your children through if you still continue to have him in your life.
Now normal person does that or deserves forgiveness.

I was in the same(they never chance) I left n never looked back!(bc stayed n it was worse) still feel the effects)

1 Like

Nope he took it too far.

1 Like

Drop the zeroā€¦get a hero. Real men dont do shit like that

1 Like

How in the heck are you confused? Sorry more to come, wait for it, I know you will, :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Love is not fear and anger! These are red flags that you should not ignore!!! Follow up on the police report and press charges. What may follow could be physical. Donā€™t let up. Forgive and move on but put a system in place to protect yourself like a protective order. You and your children couldā€™ve been in the car! Separate for good as I can only see this as getting worse the more you forgive, forget and stay!

2 Likes

Lose the looser get help for you and your kids now,before itā€™s to late!

2 Likes

Overthink my ass! Bye felicia!!

You spelled EXboyfriend wrongā€¦

2 Likes

Your asking only means you want confirmation of the decision youā€™ve already made to leave right? This time he slashed tires and and rammed the carā€¦ your considering forgiving and forgetting will only leave room for him slashing and ramming you some other timeā€¦
You got this!! Your kids depend on you to show them how strong you areā€¦this coming from the kid of a woman who leftā€¦ be brave!!

5 Likes

Obviously he cannot control his emotionsā€¦this time your carā€¦whats next time? Your life? Appears as though he has no boundaries. Itā€™s not up to you to try to fix himā€¦

2 Likes

Girl get out while you can. This is the beginning of all the behaviors he will show you and the kids. It only gets worse. Too often women are taught to let a man act this way but really it is narcisstic and controlling leading to abusive behavior.

4 Likes

Run as fast as you can !

Past behavior is a predictor of future behavior !
Without professional help, it will most likely happen again, or worse.

1 Like

These are huge red flags! Pay attention to them and get out of this relationship!

Stay away from him are you nuts?
He is violent!!

No and get him to pay for the damage

First your car, next itā€™ll be you and/or your kids. Get out NOW. Itā€™s only going to continue to escalate. Get out before you and your kids are dead or worse

1 Like

Now that was ignorant of him. Knowing you have children. You donā€™t need someone like that around your children.

Run. Donā€™t look back.

1 Like

Fuck that Do not forget. As he will do that to you next time, not the car!!

1 Like