My brother in law tried to sleep with me, help!

Tell her but be prepared what will follow may not be what you expect

2 Likes

What would automatically he want to go to bed with you I think thereā€™s some other things that weā€™re not hearing about this Iā€™d like to hear the whole story

1 Like

Tell her. Who knows if he has done this with anyone else and she deserves to know.

1 Like

Being drunk is no excuse for a man to cheat on his wife let alone trying to sleep with his sister in law!! I wouldā€™ve told my sister the moment it happened no question about it! No drunk stumbles and falls on someone and lands with their dick in them! If it were me I wouldā€™ve instantly thought he was cheating on my sister because if he would try with me why should I think he hadnā€™t done it with other females before! I wouldā€™ve been heartbroken for my sister but told her moment it happened the first time he tried and wouldā€™ve tried helping her with whichever choice she decided on handling it with lots of love and support!

Imagine being your sister and in that position put on her shoes im sure youā€™d feel betrayed as hell :woman_shrugging:unless you have no respect for self or others

Girl. If you donā€™t say anything and warn your sister. Heā€™s gonna do it with someone else. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

I would have a sit down with both of them and explained what happened while he was drunk and how it made you feel.

U need to talk to him about drunk or not that is not an excuse for him to try an sleep with u but most likely if u tell ur sister do u think she would believe u or believe him but u need to tell him that u might have to talk to ur sister about what he is trying to do with u this would be hard

1 Like

Iā€™d get him when he is sober & have a sit down w him! Ask him where his head is atā€¦I mean literally. Not where heā€™d like it to be!. Find out if he was just drunk ā€¦or if this is something hes done beforeā€¦either way Iā€™d tell to get his head on his shoulders screwed on straight! Then Iā€™d talk to herā€¦they may be having problems & you may just b what saves them either way it goes!

1 Like

I would definitely tell her so she can handle it before he messes up and messes with someone s young child and they get hurt.save yourself respect and hurtful essential so you donā€™t suffer any more. You may have to temporarily have to move to get away from him

Always tell the truth

She wonā€™t thank you for telling her.xx

2 Likes

Say something to her what you waiting on she has to right to know

Make your feelings clear to him sober. If he does it again then on his head be it. Your sister may not take it well though :pensive:

5 Likes

Tell her that is not right.

Take him outside and tell him if it happens again
That you will cut his pecker off.

Record it and SHOW her ā€¦ā€¦ so the a-hole doesnā€™t get to say itā€™s a lie and she can open her eyes to who he is. She has the right to know. Because if he is doing it with YOU who are her sister ā€¦ā€¦ he is definitely cheating with other women as well. You respect your sister but other women may not respect themselves or your sister and may agree to be with this man even if he has a family. If your sister stays there she will only be wasting her time, when she can actually be with someone who respects her and loves her. Being drunk is not an excuse to cheat or to try and sleep with your sister in law. Unless you two are IDENTICAL twins and canā€™t tell the difference between the both of you ā€¦ā€¦ I say being drunk doesnā€™t change who he truly is.

7 Likes

I would go to him sober and tell him you are obligated as a sister to tell her however you are will to give him the chance to tell her first and that you plan to follow up on this with her . Explain if you must that he is never to disrespect you in this manner again and you hope your sister wont allow this disrespect either. Then make sure you follow up with your sister within in a reasonable time frame

2 Likes

Even though your telling the truth, sheā€™s not going to believe you, sheā€™s going to stop talking to you, and she will definitely cast the blame in your direction. Iā€™m sorry hun but most woman donā€™t want to hear the truth.

6 Likes

The second time and you havenā€™t told her yikes.

Tell her. If itā€™s not you, itā€™ll be someone else and they will end up giving in to him, not aware of the family dynamic he has.

I would take my ass over there and tell him when heā€™s good and sober. That if he ever pulls that shit again, you will be telling your sister. That you understand he was drunk so you are going to give him the benefit of the doubt. As long as it never happens again.

Heā€™s doing it with other females when heā€™s drunk, itā€™s not only you hun. So youā€™re basically allowing your sister to be cheated on if you donā€™t say anything. I wouldnā€™t be able to live with that.

4 Likes

He not that drunk that he donā€™t know what he doing tell him straight up what you going to do about it because the devil is a lies and a desceive

I would tell her. Have him there, too. Does he remember trying to?
Maybe its something that needs to be addressed.
What happens if it happens at a bar or something?

Tell herā€¦if itā€™s not you its someone else ā€¦and for you to validate that it happened cuz he was ā€œdrunkā€ not acceptable!!! He wont chang and she needs to know what kind of a person he isā€¦if she cant trust her own sister and make good choices for herselfā€¦when someone else comes forward she wont believe them! And you dont want it to backfire since it happened twice and he say u came onto him! How many times should it happen before you think she should know?

This happened to me with my sisters boyfriend. He was drunk and watching me sleep in the night with his dick in his hand. I told my sister, she got mad at me. From then on she watched his every move. He was constantly cheating on her. Our relationship was strained for the rest of the time they dated. Iā€™d do it again even if it gets someone mad at me. Being drunk brings out the real in people. Its a safe bet that you are not the only one. You could help her be more aware if she stays. My sisters guy gave both my sisters clymidia before she left him. Maybe if you tell her and she stays she will at least make him wear a condom

Next he dose it hit with something that will leave a mark them run to yr. Sister and tell her this is the third time he has done it but u wouldnā€™t believe me so she belive u and he canā€™t dined u got prof good luck

Talk to him when he is sober and avoid going over. If you do, make sure youā€™re not alone with him. Record him acting that way, just Incase but keep yourself distant. Iā€™m so sorry to hear that!

1 Like

Using alcohol as a crutchā€¦ as an excuseā€¦ for denialā€¦

1 Like

If he doing that to her with you, heā€™s probably doing it to her with other women, too. And chances are, some of them women probably ainā€™t sayinā€™ no to him. Tell her. She deserves that much respect from you, since heā€™s not showinā€™ her very much respect from himself.

6 Likes

Iā€™d tell her but try to record him next time

Tell her. If heā€™s tried sleeping with you I guarantee heā€™s tried with other women and possibly succeeded.

3 Likes

You Should talk to her about it. Then maybe it will stop who knows how many others there are and did he sleep with someone else.

Tell him your going to tell her and ask him who else has he slept withā€¦ heā€™s a cheating ā€œfhvhhhā€

Your brother in law is a pig.

11 Likes

Tell her,

Wouldnā€™t you want to know?

7 Likes

Tell her! Thatā€™s crazy! Drunk or not . Wtf!

3 Likes

I would definitely want to know

2 Likes

TELL HER!!!
Why wouldnā€™t you tell her, unless youā€™re interested in him or like the attention??

2 Likes

Record his ass its ass n play it back for her to see for her self

It could backfire and she may not want you around. This is a tough one but I would have to tell her

6 Likes

You should have told her when it happened. She needs to know her husband is a scum bag. How much can he actually love her if hes trying to fuck her sister? You dont hurt the ppl that you love

Be prepared for when you tell it will be your fault.Cut ties with both for nowā€™then dont allow yourself to be alone with him everā€¦Happened to meā€™and it was my faultā€™ā€¦Just had to step back.

1 Like

Tell your sister!!!
Thereā€™s nothing worse than being the fool that thinks that your relationship is greatā€¦ When in reality your man is cheating on youā€¦ And the ppl that you thought that you could trust KNEW that he was cheating on youā€¦ But didnā€™t think that it was important enough to inform you about it. And instead, basically watched you get played like a fool.

2 Likes

He sounds like a disgusting pig and you should definitely have told your sister the first time. Idk if you should now though. Sheā€™s going to doubt you at this point and question why you didnā€™t tell her the 1st time. Donā€™t expect to tell her now and have everything be all peaches between you and her though. You didnā€™t tell her the 1st time immediately and she will probably wonder why. She may not even believe you now and think your trying to cause drama. Or she might think you didnā€™t tell her the first time because you actually did sleep with or do something inappropriate with her husband. She be pissed at you for not saying anything. He will probably tell her all sorts of BS to make you look bad and him so innocent and she will most likely believe him now especially because you waited so long to tell her. Donā€™t expect her to take your side. And Donā€™t expect her to leave him or anything like that. If it were me I woukdve told her before but since you didnā€™t just to stop any of that stuff i just said from taking over her mind i might leave out the first time and tell her about this last time and that time only. Only because now sheā€™s going to think she canā€™t trust you and really start to wondering why it wasnā€™t told to her before. And the odds are that she already knows what kind of man she has. If heā€™s a pig when he drinks she knows already if theyā€™ve been together for as long as you said its more than likely that heā€™s already cheated on her long before he tried with his wifeā€™s sister. Being drunk is no reason to excuse his behavior. What kind of man gets drunk and then tries to sleep with his wifeā€™s sister. Not one Iā€™d want. She deserves to know so she can find out who else heā€™s trying to bang when heā€™s out drinking. Shouldā€™ve told her the truth from the start now Youā€™ve made a mess and sowed the seeds of distrust between you and her. That was a bad call.

Iā€™d tell her. If heā€™s trying to sleep with youā€¦ more than likely he has already slept with other people.

1 Like

This is a tough and messy situation to be in. I mean of course your loyalty is to your sister, however Iā€™ve seen and also been there when a person tries to do the right thing only to end up the bad guy. It can go two ways, either sheā€™ll appreciate it and be thankfulā€¦ or in most casesā€¦ they will ā€œtalkā€¦work it outā€ or whatever and youā€™ll be the bad guy and/or at the very least your relationship with her/them will be strained and awkward. Like sheā€™ll never trust you or him around each other. I would definitely bring it up with him and let him know how inappropriate his behavior is, how uncomfortable it makes you feel, and set hefty boundaries. If heā€™s a respectable ā€œmanā€ (with the exception of this behavior obviously) then he will get it and stop. If he is not thoughā€¦beware that he may turn it right around and tell her that itā€™s youā€¦even before you had a chance to say anythingā€¦just to try to cover his own ass. Only you know the relationship yaā€™ll have amongst each other and can decide what the best option is. Keep in mind, we do also live in a world bound by technologyā€¦ there is an app for a voice recorder (as well as our phones with video) that you could simply and discreetly hit ā€œrecordā€ on while keeping it in your pocket or something and provide solid proof. Or if you and your sister are super close and sheā€™d believe you, you two could set him up. :woman_shrugging: I hate the creeper vibes that may give but itā€™s options. Best wishes! I hope for you and your sisters sake all works out. :purple_heart:

Iā€™d tell her. Heā€™s making a fool of her and youā€™re probably not the only one he hits on.

3 Likes

Bloods thicker than water, you should have addressed the situation immediately.

2 Likes

Talk to hlm and make yourself clear.

If he tried it with you and you are her sister, who else has he tried it with?

Either get actual proof ā€¦ or just put him in his place smh. You can tell her if itā€™s really bothering you. But if you chose not to definitely tell him very aggressively that youā€™re not interested.

Alcohol is not an excuse but
More of an encourager ! Drink and do it ffs !

You should kick him in the balls

Either he tells her himself or you do it. I would want to know. Even if its a risk, sheā€™s your sister! You donā€™t want to constantly feel shitty because you didnā€™t tell her. And if it happens with somebody else and she finds out he tried with you too that could be even worse for your relationship with her. Theyā€™ve been together for a long time so shes comfortable and isnā€™t looking for red flags. He could be doing this with others. Tell her!!!

Always tell the person being cheated on

You should tell her . It will be more devastating if she gets a betrayal from her sister

Tell your sister you should never keep something like that from your sister. When I found out my ex husband and sister slept together I was mad at both of them and didnā€™t talk to either one of them for awhile. The sad part was I found this out from a different family member.

1 Like

If heā€™s bold enough (drunk or not) to go after you, heā€™s already cheating on her with other women. You should talk with her.

2 Likes

I would not tell her. Skip that mess!

1 Like

Ohhhhhā€¦ thats the definition of ā€œa rock and a hard placeā€

My sister told her daughter n her daughter turn on herā€¦she belived her hussy lies

Definitely tell your sister. She would want to know the truth.

He will most likely deny it and lie until the endā€¦ but at least itā€™s give her a heads up about who her husband is and a warning for future heartbreak if she doesnā€™t leave him.

5 Likes

I would wait until next time and video or record the audio ans show her. There will be no way to dispute that you are telling her the real deal then.

8 Likes

Wasted or not, can you imagine if he was out with friends, how many times has he done that. I donā€™t care how drunk you get, you know thatā€™s your wifeā€™s fucking sister. What a dick

Absolutely tell her, thatā€™s your sister! She deserves to know

1 Like

If you donā€™t have proof she might not believe you try to get proof

I would tell her but be prepared for the fall out if she doesnā€™t believe you.

4 Likes

Record him admitting to it and then show her the video or she wonā€™t believe you. She needs to know though

1 Like

You should have told her after the first time. Drunk or not, wrong is wrong.

8 Likes

Take your offense to him, not to her. What GOOD would it do to tell her? If he tried something with you once why did you return for a second over night visit. Do not do an over night stay. It is not a question of what is wrong with it but what is RIGHT with telling her? What righteous thing will it accomplish? I hope you read this.

2 Likes

I would tell her to watch her husbandā€™s drinking habits

Tell her because you arenā€™t the first and wonā€™t be the last

8 Likes

My sister came in to visit me and I was with someone else then but her and him slipped around behind my back while I busted my ass at work on nighshift pulling 12ā€™s and 16ā€™s. I couldnā€™t understand why she cut her visit short and ran back to Michigan and a yr later my boyfriend then told me what they didā€¦.heā€™s history and so is she! You tell her! Then when it happens again have your sister see it for herself.

Kick his ass and tell her.

Are you flirting with him. Did you incourage him. You need to stay away from their home and away from your sisters husband.

12 Likes

Do you and your sister look alike? Is it possible (Devils advocate, hereā€¦) that he was so drunk he thought you were her?

Would you want her to tell you ?

4 Likes

I know everyone is telling her to record it. But itā€™ll make it seem like sheā€™s the one trying to stir something and break them up on purpose.

Tell your sister even if she turns on you, these types of things have their own way of coming out in the end. One day she will see who he is and then you will be fine again. But do it to keep your side clean.

4 Likes

Fuckkkkkkā€¦thats a really tough one. This might sound theatrical, but you need proof. There is a chance she wonā€™t believe you because she doesnā€™t want to think itā€™s true. But proof is proof.

1 Like

Itā€™s your sister. Tell her. Loyalty is everything.

4 Likes

I think it boils down to would you want her to tell you if it were reversed and would she believe you without proof?

Tell him that you donā€™t appreciate the disrespect! Obviously he doesnā€™t think very much of you. No need to spare him BUT your sister definitely needs to know what kind of man she has! If heā€™ll try her sister heā€™s definitely tried other women and everybody ainā€™t saying no!

1 Like

Definitely tell thatā€™s your sister

I just went thru this last year with my sister they both didnā€™t tell me til almost a year later. I have not talked to my sister since. I disowned her. Tell her as fast as you can. Oh she tried to say she was drunk too. I didnā€™t care

Thatā€™s not a great choice to have to make but personally I would tell her and I would want to be told. Odds are youā€™re not the only one heā€™s done this too while intoxicated and sometimes love just isnā€™t enough .

3 Likes

Tell her. What is done in the dark will always come to light eventually. You can be the ā€œbad guyā€ for not being honest with her earlier

1 Like

Tell her because youā€™re probably not the only one

3 Likes

Give the jerk an ultimatum. Tell him to fess up to your sister or you will tell her. Then help her throw out the trash, heal, and thrive.

I would tell her, thatā€™s something I would want to know if I was your sister. Before it comes out and he flips the script on you. Or it comes out and your sisters upset because you didnā€™t tell her

Being wasted is no excuse and if he loved her he wouldnā€™t have made that mistake twice

5 Likes

Ur probly not the firstā€¦ tell Ur sister

If it were me Iā€™d want to knowā€¦

One time you can say it was a mistake of being drunk. Twice and that man is just a case of adultery waiting to happen. Put yourself in her shoes and ask if you would want to know. How would you feel if it was your husband that had done this twice to her. Honestly I would rather have my sister mad at me than have her hurt and possibly have kids with a cheater.

2 Likes

You arenā€™t the bad guy here. Tell her.

I would have a talk with my sister that crazy.

1 Like

Sheā€™s your sister! Tell her! Wtf??

4 Likes

Tell her, but be prepared for her to think your the bad guy

6 Likes

Once is a mistake, twice is a choice ā€¦ and more than likely, heā€™s doing it with other women as well. Your sister deserves to know! ESP if you have nothing to hide, Iā€™d absolutely tell herā€¦ let her make her own choices. But at least you did your part.

5 Likes