My camera caught my neighbors son sneaking out: Advice?

Talk to the boy and ask if he tell or you do. This can be very dangerous

All of people saying to tell Are snitches :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I would want to know if it was my child.

3 Likes

My god I hope my neighbor isn’t this much of a busy body. Mind your business. Not your circus, nor your clowns.

4 Likes

I think I would tell them you found something on your camera that might be of concern to them. If they want to see it have them look at it and don’t make a big deal of it. I’m sure they will be horrified and don’t need further shaming. But they should definitely be made aware of it because this world is dangerous.

4 Likes

I definitely would want to know if this was my child. But it’s a very tough decision on your part. If something was to happen to that child and you found out how would you feel for not telling the parents? Tough choice you have to make

3 Likes

If you don’t know them then I would it go and mind your own business. I think it would be different if you were friends with the neighbors then I would tell us but if you don’t know them just leave it alone.

1 Like

All the people saying “what if something happened to the kid”. Well, WHAT IF something happened to the kid? It would’ve happened whether you saw him sneaking out on your camera or not! IF, IF, IF. IF is the most useless word in the English language, it implies nothing but pure speculation! The child is NOT your child and no one is paying to baby sit or keep an eye on it. Mind your own business.

Mind your business Fs

I’d show them. The boy can’t be doing anything good sneaking out. Help the parents out and give them a heads up. I’d want to know

4 Likes

I would inform them just this one time bc the world is such a dangerous place. After the initial I would leave it alone

5 Likes

I would have to say something. I would hate knowing if something happened to that kid, and I didn’t tell his parents, I would have some major regret.
They can do what they want but atleast you tried to prevent something bad that could potentially happen.

3 Likes

Why is ur camera pointing towards their house in the first place :thinking: does the kid sneaking out affect u no so mind ur business u sound d like a nosey neighbor

3 Likes

Maybe he’s escaping an abusive environment and telling the parents could create a dangerous situation? I mean, you don’t know these people. I understand worrying for his safety, but maybe just keep a watchful eye. If you’re that worried about him, then stay up and make sure he returns home. Otherwise, keep quiet.

4 Likes

I would tell he is to young not to make bad decisions or get into a car get drunk you may see him going out one night and never come back I as a parent would want too know it could save his life

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: my neighbor caught me once.
The next time, she met me outside and we talked.
I told her where I was going and with who and what time I expected to be back.
I did that every time I left the house after that. :woman_shrugging:
Kids really do need a village.

8 Likes

Mind your own business.

I would show them. If sneaking out and not going out front door. He’s up to something and doesn’t want the parents know! You would feel bad if something happened and you didn’t warn them!

3 Likes

If you didn’t have cameras would you know

Show them!! I have a 15 yr old that I found out was sneaking out and I would def want to know if my neighbors had Caught it on camera

Read the Tristan Bailey story! You will change your mind about not telling parents! Horrifying!

When I think of the things I did I am lucky to be here.

If it was my child I’d want to be informed.

Mind your own business

1 Like

Mind your business. Things always come back to bite you

1 Like

I had a young boy sneaking through window for my son so they played games. He was escaping from stress. This young man still don’t know I know😂. He could’ve gone elsewhere and gotten hurt parents didn’t care anyways.

You should kind your business!

Mind. Your. Own. Fucking. Business.

I’d confront the kid. And tell him if I caught him again I’d inform his parents.

3 Likes

Tell the parents. What if something bad happens to him one night while he’s out.

3 Likes

I’d knock on their door an be like hey my security cam caught this an wanted to make you aware of it.

6 Likes

Let them know. You would want that

2 Likes

Rat him out and save a life!

1 Like

I’d mind your business no good can come out of this. Depending on the parents they are either going to thank you or ask why your camera is pointing at their sons bedroom window. If they thank you you’ll end up with an angry teen causing you problems and telling all his friends you were watching him with a camera through his bedroom window. Lol it’s a no win situation

1 Like

That’s a toughie! My conscience would kill me if I knew he was sneaking out and something really bad happened to him!

I’m gonna go against the grain here. 14 is too young. He’s absolutely doing dumb shit. And I’m usually a MYOB type of person. But this kid could be up to anything. I’d def tell the parents. He’ll get over the punishment but he won’t get over death injury or whatever the else happens in wee hours

I would mind my own business UNLESS it becomes a regular thing. Then he could potentially put himself in danger. Maybe he just needs a smoke.:crazy_face:

I’d literally mind my own business. If the parents don’t realise somethings up that’s in them not you, plus being a rat never did anyone any good love. But as a parent I can understand your dilemma but I still wouldn’t nark on any other kid that isn’t mine

Tell the kid. Hey got your ass on camera! You don’t want your parents to know? Try that shit again and see what happens lol :laughing: :rofl: