My childs father has cheated and is still talking to the girl: Advice?

My baby’s father and I have been together for six years. We had a beautiful baby boy two years ago. He is his first child being at kinda old age 43. I found out about four months ago that he has been cheating on me. I first kicked him out for a week, and he begged me to come back and make his family work, so I agreed; I just recently found out that he’s still talking to the same girl four months later and won’t leave her alone because obviously he never stopped but at the same time tell me he loves his family and me… what should I do I’m so lost any advice would be helpful

51 Likes

To the curb and the end

Actions speak louder than words.

Tell him bye and move on. He’s never going to stop and you’re better off finding happiness down the road

He cares little about you or your happiness if he is still sleeping around. Refuse to be disreapected and drop his sorry ass!!

Actions speak louder than words. Leave…

You’ve been together with him, but he isnt with you🤷‍♀️

1 Like

Your only good choice is to leave

See person you both can talk too

Tell him me or her. Cant have your cake and eat it too. Kick him out again and tell him to go to counseling and take it slow. It may work may not

He wants the best of both worlds! Once a cheater always a cheater. The trust is lost and will be very hard to earn back.

Girl make him leave he thinks that since u let him come back you will do it over n over again and it’ll hurt you so much worse and the child

He can’t have his cake and eat it too. Girl you deserve better. Find someone who only wants you! Plus you want to set a good example for your son. Show him it’s not ok to treat women that way!

why are you still with the creep leave him file for child support custody call it a day hes a grown ass man cheating hes not going to change nor does he care about you or he wouldnt do it

You gave him another chance and he blew it. If he truly loved you, he would not cheat period. He needs to go

7 Likes

You kick his ass out for good. Please do not show your little boy that this is how women deserve to be treated. This man does not love you. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and refuse to be anything less than someone’s first choice, and first priority

If he truly cared about you and your family he wouldn’t be talking to other women. Leave him for good.

1 Like

Tell him, “Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!” :v::v:

2 Likes

Match energies. Tell him you will act accordingly. He wants this girl, you’re out of there. He’s making his choices and let him find out there can be negative consequences.

2 Likes

I went though something like this and i forgave and forgave and it happened again and again. Before we had a child. 2 years ago we had our daughter and it became an issue again. 9 years… and now he’s so sick of the person he made me he blames me for my actions about his actions… leave now. Because I believe people change but if he didn’t then he won’t now. Leave before it hurts more years from now when u finally have the courage

1 Like

Open the door and kick his ass out it… he has NO RESPECT for you or your child.

He will keep doing it

1 Like

Children learn how to give and receive healthy or unhealthy love and respect from what they live while growing up. For me the question is what do you want to teach them and instill in them?

He isn’t gona change. He’s just manipulating you

1 Like

Kick him to the curb old saying is once a cheater always a cheater.He will just cheating and lying if he keeps getting away with it.

1 Like

You better put that man out for good. He’s old enough to know better and you have a child to raise. Think of your child. That baby doesn’t need to grow up around the arguing and fighting that comes with those kind of relationships. And you don’t want your child thinking that thats how relationships are… he not going to change and don’t waste your life waiting in misery for something that’s not going to happen.

1 Like

You let her have him and thank her for taking someone so shitty off your plate. Set up visitation for y’all with the child and you move on to find someone better.

Kick him to the curb. Once a cheater always a cheater

1 Like

Bye Felicia!!! Take it from someone who has put up with this crap for the last 8 years…it will only get worse!! You deserve so much better hon <3 After 23 years of marriage n dealing with his alcoholism I finally got the balls to call and get the ball rolling last week!! Your kids will Thank you in the end…I read a quote the other day that said…staying in a toxic relationship/marriage will do more damage to your kids than being a single parent!! Good Luck!!

1 Like

Walk and get child support. Be smart. Get it all lined out

2 Likes

At the end of the day you have to set example of what a good healthy relationship looks like for your children. Since you already tried talking to him and there is no change then the best thing to do is separate yourself from him and love him at a distance.

3 Likes

Leave his sorry ass! He’s not your person. You will find someone that appreciates you. That loves you. No one deserves to feel like they are not good enough. Let that man child get to stepping. It will be the best decision you will ever make for your self worth. From one mother to another than has been there done that.

Let her have him he’s not gonna stop cheating

3 Likes

U know what u have to do. the deision u have to make s the scariest one to date that u will be making. he will not stop

1 Like

If he wanted you there wouldn’t be anyone else period. You will only get disrespect you continue to allow.

1 Like

I know you have children with this man but girl!!! Life is too short don’t waste it on a man who obviously doesn’t care!! Kick him out find someone who won’t do that to you!!!

1 Like

Choose yourself. He came back and felt be could have cake and eat it too. Leave him alone relationship wise. Its only going to hurt you and mess with your peace and self esteem. He has shown he can’t be trusted and is deceitful.

2 Likes

You need to let him go if he love u n your family he wouldnt be cheating

4 Likes

He won’t stop, leave sooner rather than latet

Get rid he’ll never change and he’ll just think your a fool and actually need him by having him there,u deserve more and probably feel better in yourself and get your self esteem etc back and change your ways.

1 Like

He’s already made his decision when you gave him a second chance and he chose to continue the behavior. He doesn’t get to have both and you Don’t have to settle for less than you deserve.

68 Likes

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Know your worth. Kick him out. As for her, if she knows he has a family at home and is continuing to be a part of it, she’s just as much of a garbage human being as he is. Sending hugs. Stay strong.

9 Likes

Take the trash OUT honey

6 Likes

Stay calm. Get all of your information together. Know what your rights are and the best course of action for you and your baby, then do them. And do NOT let his ass back in.

Leave, I did for twenty years in hopes he’d change…He didn’t… Do it now don’t wait… I know easier said than done especially when there is kids… But at the end of day you have to love you and realize you deserve a whole hell of a lot more! That’s all… Best of luck

5 Likes

Just because you have a child together doesn’t change a man . Move on he will continue and once that trust is broken you will never be happy he’s already damaged the family

5 Likes

What’s the question here? You deserve better. So does your son

5 Likes

Um leave the dumbass.

You already know what you need to do

5 Likes

Well first of all stop crying and feeling sad about him. He’s actively involved in an ongoing relationship with you both. Stop thinking for one second having a kid means or changes anything. You don’t need him and chances are he’s only ever giving you the bare minimum in your “ relationship “. Chances are this chick is the one you know and there have been others that just didn’t work out. I have had to deal with this myself babe bottom line is you need to decide if you want to be first or second choice. You are not going to be able to guilt him or do anything to prove your worth to him he’s going to use you both and tell you both that you are his true love blah blah blah it’s all drama bullshit that you just need to get out of because it’s just soul crushing and pointless especially for some asshole who doesn’t add anything to your life. I know it’s easy to say this and you will take the jerk back and sleep with him maybe 2 more times BUT he absolutely doesn’t love you they way you need and he’s not going to be the guy you want him to be. He’s a 43 year old man child who’s getting some attention and he’s low self esteem is being boosted by you ladies getting hurt. You got to cut him off and stop talking to him and wish him well away from you. Don’t let him manipulate you by using the kid stand your ground and make rules. If he is actually going to grow up abd be a parent he will be able to follow a Co parent plan if not he’s going to go do him and honestly that’s not a loss just try to get your child support and focus your love on your baby and your family. That’s what matters.

Leave. One mistake would be bad enough but a mistake repeated is a choice. He’s made it clear he’s not going to stop.

4 Likes

Kick him the hell out he will not stop and he don’t care he just wants a free ride

2 Likes

Leave!! He can’t have his cake and eat it too like what the hell!!!

2 Likes

kick him out again and dont give in this time . i do believe if given a chance they can change. (mine did) but that doesn mean they will

Kick his ass out and don’t let him return

If he loved you and his family that much he wouldn’t bother the other lady or still be talking

Sounds like something my ex would do say he loves me and we will be together forever but every chance he got he cheated
And everything I found out he cried like a baby claiming he loved me but I’d they loved us they wouldn’t cheat and continue to talk to them after making up with you

1 Like

He abused your trust once, you forgave him and he done it again. He’s betrayed you in the most awful way and as long as you allow this to continue then it will. You have a son, you don’t want him growing up thinking this is how you treat women. You deserve better. Get rid and stick to it. Xx

4 Likes

The best indication of future intentions are his behavior and action after the shit hit the fan. If he truly wanted to work on it and be a family, he’d have cut her off and never looked back. He’s having his cake and eating it too. The fact he hasn’t cut her out tells me he thinks there will be no consequences from you. Hold his dumb ass accountable for his actions. He isn’t respecting you. He isn’t respecting your relationship. And he sure as hell isn’t respecting his child and setting a positive example. He made his choice. Let him live with it. You can’t force someone to care about you. If it’s not there, it’s not there. All he’s thinking about right now is himself. You deserve someone who CHOOSES to be faithful. Who chooses you. He’s never going to be that, no matter how many chances or ultimatums you give him.

Up to you. He isn’t going to give her up. So can you live with it or not? If not, walk away. You gave him plenty of chances.

1 Like

Run … he just dont wanna pay child support…it has nothing to do with “loving his family”

2 Likes

If you can’t just leave yet, if you still love him or feel for him… the best thing to do is set boundaries for yourself so you can disconnect then leave.
Feel good about yourself, do your hair get fancy for you.
Don’t do small things for him or give him attention. Focus on you and your son, disconnect (no sex no kissing no talking about it)& find yourself enough strength to leave.
This isn’t the first time, so you gave him another chance for it not to happen again but it did so it will happen again again and again if you allow it, he doesn’t respect you.

5 Likes

Time to have him pack and leave cause sounds like he didn’t change nor will he change. If he loved u and his family then he would have changed and proved it.

1 Like

Hes cheated on you and still doing it after you’ve gave him another chance he clearly doesn’t have any respect for you or plans on being faithful pack his bags and dont let a man treat you like that you deserve better x

1 Like

He just showed you you’re not what he wants and now he thinks he can live the double life. Kick him to the curb because he will never change.

1 Like

Sounds like this cycle will continue until you put an end to it. I suggest ending the cycle now before your son sees this behavior and might think it’s ok because his dad does it. Before you end it, make sure you have the money and a place to go. Get everything figured out before you end it. But figure it out now. Don’t wait.

What would you tell your friend to do if she were in the same position? Or your son if his future partner were doing the same? You don’t need strangers on the Internet to tell you what to do. Have some respect for yourself and don’t ever take him back again. Never ever stay in a broken relationship for the kids sake. Trust me from life experience the child will always be affected

2 Likes

He’s having his Cake and eating it to, are you okay with sharing his attention… cause I’d be like welp :wave:t3:

2 Likes

Leave, your being played!

Once a cheater always a cheater specially when you take them back. They feel its okay to do it again once you let your guard down thinking they are being loyal

Let lil ugly have him sis :v:t3:

2 Likes

Know your worth girl.

If you want to.get back with him you must accept he isn’t faithful and this is how it is it doesn’t stop this prob is the one and only I just think it comes down to is he worth that and go with it.

Ask yourself one question… If what he does is what you want to live with, then by all means keep him so he’ll continue doing it. If that’s not what you want to go along with, then vacate the premises. Simple

Say goodbye. You’re the only one focusing on this relationship. Free yourself. Save yourself the trouble

You’re going to stay until you absolutely loathe him. And thats okay. Just make sure you are putting you and your son first. Working things out with him should not top those priorities. Everyone is gonna tell you to leave. But you have to be ready otherwise you will always take him back.

1 Like

He is cheating because he has nothing to lose. He showed you who he was the first time he did it…and you took him back.

2 Likes

let that thing go . from here to a year you’ll feel relief. although you’re a type of person if so to be with one guy and dedicate your life to someone whom you started your life with isn’t with you on the same page… you don’t stop your life. GO . LEAVE. DONT LOOK BACK

He’s not going to stop unless HE wants to stop. Start building your strength to leave. I’ve been close to there. Have you tried to speak to the OW? Ask him how he would feel and what he would do if tables were turned.

You need to discover your self worth because we only allow people to treat us the way we think they should. He doesn’t sound loyal or sound like he respects you. You are worth more than what you are receiving from him. Personally I would work on co-parenting with him and that’s all.

1 Like

Been there done that you deserve better. Leave and don’t look back.

Leave,healthier for you and your child

Leave. He won’t stop. Been there before and unfortunately it did more damage to my mental health to stay and always worry and be angry.

1 Like

He cheated… he apologized and you forgave him… then he betrayed you AGAIN by continuing to talk to this girl, and god knows what else. Actions speak louder then words, and I’m sorry, his actions are clear. Leave his ass. No more chances.

Leave! I went through the same thing with my ex. It was always promised that it would stop but it never did. He just tried to hide it in different ways. It is most likely a ploy to avoid child support and to keep a roof over his head. Know your worth

2 Likes

You took him back showing him that you more or less approve and accept his behavior. He now feels superior and that he can continue doing it because you’ll just take him back again when he comes begging. The fact that he never stopped things with the other girl is a clear indication that he has no plans in doing so. You either have to move on without him or accept having another woman in your relationship. That’s how I see it.

1 Like

Kick him to the curb! He’s 43 and wants to play games like that let him! He figure out eventually that it probably won’t work out in his favor.

Kick him to the curb! You deserve someone who will love you and always put you first.

Yeah I would leave. It’s so toxic for you to be around someone whom doesn’t care about you or put your feelings in consideration. Plus not doing anything about is basically giving him permission to keep doing what he’s doing. You can still have a healthy relationship with him for your son, but you don’t have to be together.

Kick his ass out or be in an open marriage I guess

Sis :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart: you just called your man “your child’s father”. You started the sentence out not by calling him your bf/fiance/lover you said your child’s father. You don’t want that man!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Leave him. He will never stop

1 Like

Ummmmm leave him. He sees that you keep taking him back so he will keep doing it

1 Like

What I would do might be different than what you would do. Look inside and find that answer for yourself. Whatever you choose, you dont need validation. Hugs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Simple grow a set of balls and get him to fuck not hard is it really

I’m sorry but you deserve more!!!
If he is still talking to her after you gave him a chance to put things right then he definitely needs to go!
Its tough but there is no exceptions when it comes to cheating in my opinion and especially not second time round :heart:

2 Likes

End things with him for good

1 Like

He wants two gf’s
He’s had two gf
What u should do is leave him! He’s not going to stop.
But if u love him and feel like u can’t live without him then put up with this act of his and stay

U r asking the obvious

1 Like

Tell him be gone.you gave him a second chance, he blew it. He want a 3rd 4th 5th chance.no way.you deserve better.

1 Like

Dude has made his choice. Time to make yours. You can allow him to stay or you can make him leave. In my personal opinion, if one party cheats in a relationship and the other party forgives them, that’s just a green light to cheat again because they know you will forgive them again. Take your child and move on. If his family was that important to him, he wouldn’t have cheated in the first place.

5 Likes

Actions speak louder then words!

1 Like