My childs father stole money from me, what can I do?

Open a checking account and keep your money in that - just have a little cash on hand. Why did you have so much money in your house???

1 Like

I Can’t believe this but it’s true and I’m happy this online trading could change my life for good…Thanks once more for the effort and support you put in making my life worthwhile… God bless you Mrs, Lisa jennifer I’m really excited to be apart of this wonderful opportunity ma’am🙏reach out to her
:point_down::point_down:

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs lisa jennifer she’s the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the name :point_right:

I would make a police report just in case you ever end up in court one day you will have it

1 Like

Police report with him listed as the only possible suspect. NOW.

call the police and make a report

You stated the amount is in the thousands. If he only stole the money and left the safe, and you know ONLY your prints should be on it, I’d call the police and make a report for felony theft. For thousands of dollars stolen, they will finger print it.

2 Likes

Call the police and press charges for theft. Also put him on child support and never let him stay at your house again. If he would steal money that he knew was to provide for his child he is a low life and not worth having around.