My child's father took him out of state without my permission, what can I do?

Listen to your attorney.
Get court orders.
Ask for supervised visitation.
Don’t let the kid go w/Dad until orders are in place.

3 Likes

Go to court. No visitation or contact with him until then.

Do as your lawyer says…wait

2 Likes

He’s very wrong .Take him to court .Listen to what you have been advised by your solicitor.

1 Like

If u don’t want him leaving w/o u permission, get visitation set up

1 Like

Big mistake not reporting to police. Start the paper trail now.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t let him see him either. That’s some bullshit

1 Like

wait so he took him and brought him back . what’s the issue , if he moved interstate and took the kid without telling you i can see the issue . if not , who cares . he brought the kid back … heaven forbid he goes away for the weekend with his family :man_shrugging:t2: i’m sure you don’t text him every time you do something

3 Likes

You asked your lawyer for advice and then ignored it. I don’t know why you’re asking for advice here. Listen to your lawyer this time.

1 Like

Listen to your lawyer…take him to court…he can take your child away so please listen to your lawyer.

Listen to your lawyer! X

Don’t let him see the kid until court.

1 Like

If you want any kind of custody of your son you wait for court. You’re paying the lawyer to protect you. Let her do her job. Second, if you don’t wait for court he could take your son and never come back. You wouldn’t have a leg to stand on if that happens. Good luck to your family.

Without permission that is kidnapping!!!

1 Like

Definitely go to court and get child support ordered.

But I don’t understand what’s the issue with taking the kid out of state? It sounds like you have the kid with you now. Did they go on a trip or something? Even with a court ordered plan, he will be allowed to take the kid on trips during the times he has him.

WAIT! Don’t be a fool! Seriously though …. Why you even asking ?? It’s just common sense IMO

Keep a diary of his visits and anything that happened while he is with his father. Write down everything you want while he is at his dad’s. Like phone calls, etc, If he can’t comply you will have dates, times proof. This will be helpful for the court. Do not drop child support through the courts. He has proved he can not be trusted. Also, do not have any more children with men who do not take care of the children they already have with other women. You are not special and they will leave you hanging too.

Wait til hearing. He sounds like a real winner…:roll_eyes:

So he didn’t move out of state with him, just drove out of state?

Oh, do NOT LET HIM TAKE YOUR CHILD AGAIN UNTIL COURT!!! You never know what could happen. Please, please, dont let him take him. He can come to your house to visit.

1 Like

The father sounds like a child himself. What an absolute joke of a man. Thank God he did you the favour of not sticking around. Listen to your lawyer as he’s clearly a POS…

3 Likes

Fuck that douche. A parent is all about sacrificing for the better of the child. Your worried about your child and their fair share of a relationship w the dad. The dad is clearly making his relationship all about himself. Especially if he doesn’t communicate. If he wanted a relationship he should’ve been more considerate.

Isn’t that his son also ? Or did I miss something?

7 Likes

2 sides to a story, plus he already took him out the state and back again . Wish both parents wouldn’t be petty and realise it’s the child they are hurting no each other :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

you have a lawyer…why are you not listening to him? The next time he takes the child you may never see your child ever again…It happens…so you do what your lawyer says…ask the court to only allow visitation under supervision…because he did take your son out of state…Also his not paying his child support…etc…You need to be smart…and not cave…If you do not listen to the lawyer you may live to regret it…

1 Like

He gives no communication. No money. Nothing. Takes your son away out of state. Hell no lady. Hell no, keep that precious close by. Let the courts deal with it. He’s showing you nothing but disrespect. And when your lawyer says ring the police. Then ring the goddamn police. Don’t ask for advice and not take it.

1 Like

Don’t give him fiddly. He can’t respect you and communicate, nah, ain’t happening. You gave him an inch and he took a mile. Wait till court date. Make notes, what he has and hasn’t done for his son.

Sees he owes 6months cs. Decides to have relations & his child. I.Q of 14. Making sure more young at risk boys have no father figure. Super Spreader come to mind. Courts & Lawyers will not raise a child. Men like him will sit in jail rather than pay cs. SHAME.

Keep your baby with you until you get a parenting plan from the court. Let him see the baby at the park or a relative’s house (that you trust). Don’t even let him sit on the couch without supervision.

1 Like

Definitely wait on the court date cause now he tryna make you out to be the bad person. Keep all text messages and voice mails to take with you to court as proof he’s not doing what he’s suppose to. Also mention that he’s already on child support

DO NOT HAND THAT BABY TO HIM!! I’ve learned the hard way to NOT be nice when the cops should have been involved. Definitely wait for court and suggestion supervised visits till he can prove hisself

Was he late getting the kid back? if not I don’t see what the big deal is crossing an imaginary line.

2 Likes

Obviously, you must listen to your attorney and wait until you go to court…you were advised previously by your attorney to call the police…you chose not to…why do you have an attorney if you choose not to listen, but instead, ask people on FB…?

Yes, listen to your lawyer.
He sounds like a dumb ars…
Can’t trust him if he is unwilling to communicate or do what ever it takes to support that baby.

You make it sound like he was kidnapped in the first line and then say you have the kid in the end so I don’t see what the problem is if he brought the child back?

First of all you need some classes in grammar. Second, this is a private, family matter. You should keep it private, ask your lawyer what to do and do as he says. Keep your ignorant mouth shut to all others. It’s not a public matter. You should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourself rather than trying to make it a world wide sensation. God help that poor baby.

Listen to your lawyer and don’t seek advice from other moms that don’t know the full extent of your situation like your lawyer does. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You can do the same thing that he can do if you take him out of state.

Imho, get this loser out of your life and don’t let him EVER take your son out of your sight

Listen to your lawyer. Cuz fuck that

Wait until you have court. For everyones protection.

Wait for the hearing.

PLEASE CALL THE COPS!!! A man took his children from California to Mexico and KILLED them with a spear gun! A 2 year old and a 10 month old and his wife called and even said she didn’t believe he would hurt them but that she didn’t think it was okay for him to take them. NOT OKAY!!! She said she had no reason to believe he’d hurt them and he did! It don’t matter he’s the father he took your child out of state without your permission and you don’t know his intentions

Listen to your lawyer!

Id listen to your lawyer

1 Like

Hopefully he take you court you can’t use the kid as a weapon after that… disgusting women can just stop the access soon as she doesn’t get her own way

Don’t let him the kid then fuck him. make his ass pay and if hw doesn’t send his ass to jail.

As long as he brings him back not a damn thing you can do as both parents have rights not just the mother and get that through your thick ass heads

1 Like

Wait for court and document EVERYTHING

Wait till the hearing‼️

Keep it cute sis plain and simple

Wait. Let the court decide.

1 Like

UNFollow this page because of petty BS just like this !
Nameless Network

2 Likes

Secure the bag. This is for your son first and foremost. Secure the court ordered payments and visitation rights agreement you come up with. Assuming there is one. If not, court will settle it either way. Don’t let him see anyone. Don’t tell him why either since he will get mad and be vindictive. Come up with excuses until court can settle the matter. Stop considering him as a father when he is not one. Clearly.

Sincerely,
-A man who was once in that child’s shoes

1 Like

Listen to your lawyer - call the police!

1 Like

Doing just what you are doing and wait to see what the does

Wait till you go to court.

Wait till you go to court

Listen to ur laywer and I would not let him see ur little again without supervision. I wouldn’t trust him

2 Likes

Listen to your lawyer

1 Like

100% follow the legal advice you have recieved already. Its the best protection for you and most importantly your baby

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My child's father took him out of state without my permission, what can I do? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

Omg so you let him have full reign over ur child yet he contributes nothing and u don’t wana go to court?. I dont understand why you wouldn’t want too

6 Likes

You don’t seem to be listening to your lawyer. They’re trying to advise you. I suggest you take that advise.

14 Likes

Keep doing what you’re doing. Let the court decide. Keep a record of EVERYTHING you can remember

7 Likes

I just want for clarification how far was traveled. Cuz where I live next state is only 15 mins. Mean if i called cops or fussed everytime my kid was taken over the 15 min drive to tht boarder cops woulda been sick of me. So distance in this is a factor

9 Likes

Id listen to my attorney

8 Likes

You didn’t call the cops, no proof.ni paper trail for the judge.

Wait till there’s a
Court order or he can take him and then u will have to fight to get him back

10 Likes

Listen to your lawyer??

3 Likes

Listen to your lawyer

3 Likes

Depending on what state you live in, if you do not have a custody agreement through the court system then technically he has just as much right to the child as you do so if he decides to keep the child and not bring back to you he technically can until a judge tells him otherwise and vise versa. With no communication and taking child out of state without your knowledge I would not let him have visitation until you have something court ordered in place. Also if you call the cops they will say its a civil matter without a court ordered custody agreement and tell you to contact your lawyer. They cant and wont make him give child back to you.

15 Likes

If he can’t keep to your agreements and inform you about your child then its best to take it to court.

1 Like

Why get a lawyer if you’re not going to take their advice ?

6 Likes

Just saying if there’s not a court order, there’s nothing that can be done about where the other parent travels without your “permission”. They’re just as much the other parents as yours. And a judge won’t do anything until something is set in stone court ordered. I only know this Bc it happened to me!

4 Likes

Least your kid has their father like damn he didnt kidnap them

Why in the world let him see him if not even a diaper was bought? Pity?

4 Likes

I mean its really not your business what he does during his time with his child. Unless you think he’s gonna run off and never come back I really don’t see the issue. Fucking ridiculous

You obviously have a lawyer for a reason so take their advice

2 Likes

Document everything that has happened so far with information date and time.

5 Likes

Always get a court order. Do not let him have that baby until a court order is made telling you that you have to. Show all documentation that you tried to work with him but he didn’t work with you. Stay calm in court and don’t go after him, let your lawyer do that. Good luck!

4 Likes

That’s nasty parenting. You’re weaponizing your child to control him. Go to court and get it set up, how dare you keep him from his child in the process though. How dare you do that to your child! This is not helpful. Who cares about the money the kid doesn’t know all that. They just know they could see dad all the time, and now they can’t. That’s cruelty.

16 Likes

…because asking Facebook is a much better choice than listening to your lawyer.

7 Likes

Listen to your lawyer

5 Likes

1:quit using your kid as a pawn…2: since you don’t have legal custody there’s NOTHING you can do. A name on a birth certificate is irrelevant.

10 Likes

Maybe listen to your lawyer.
Just a thought. 🤷

7 Likes

Depending on the state, without a court order there’s nothing stopping him from running off with your child and you would just have to go to court and try to fight for your child ba k cause he has the same rights and could just take him and the cops won’t do anything about it.

I would wait till everything’s settled by the court but either way when and if its settlled by court and lets say yall get 50/50 custody he has every right to take yalls son out of state , as long as is not taking him out of the country. He doesnt need your permission he just has too let you know.

1 Like

You can’t keep his son away to teach him to “treat you better.” Kids are not pawns in the adult problems. If he’s not paying when he’s watching him, then he needs to be. Do you supply everything on his visits? Parenting needs to be equal partnership. If he’s paying for his kid while he has him he deserves to see his child. If he’s not then you need to take him to court. Keep in mind that his possible child support is to take care of his portion of taking care of his son. It’s not meant to support you and him both. It’s hard on him to be in and out of his dad’s life like that

15 Likes

Listen to the lawyer… don’t let him take him without the court document.

4 Likes

Don’t let him take him until you go to court, who’s out of state and why does he take the baby there? He sounds like a real responsible parent huh?🤦🙄

I would do exactly what you are doing

That’s kidnapping
Should have called the cops

1 Like

Listen to your lawyer. This is your first time with this situation—they have seen it repeatedly.

7 Likes

Document, document, document. Make arraignments for him to visit with child supervised until you have court orders. Don’t keep him from the child but take precautions. If he doesn’t want to do supervised visits then it’s bad on him, not you.

5 Likes

I would not let him have him especially since you are breastfeeding, you should ask for sole custody of your child. YOU ARE HIS PRIMARY CARE GIVER ARE YOU NOT. Once you have custody he cannot run off with him, I would also ask for supervised visits, no overnights or weekends.

3 Likes

I really hope you are in a mother’s rights state!
But please do exactly what your lawyer says to do!

4 Likes

Depending on the state. In Tn and Ga if y’all aren’t married and he’s not on the BC he has no rights till he takes you to court and gets the child legitimized.

2 Likes

Lol you have a lawyer but don’t take their advice? That’s weird. Also he “technically” doesn’t have to pay until there is a court order. But hey! Listen to Facebook and not your lawyer, I just find it weird that your kid is fine and was returned to you after being out of state but like you’re using the kid against him, I don’t understand. We get my stepdaughter every other weekend and keep my stepson through the week and every other weekend and their bio mom is great and doesn’t care if we take them on vacation to like Gatlingburg or Cincinnati, she actually enjoys if because they’re having fun. We live in KY but yeah. Stop being petty, stop using your kid as a weapon, and START listening to your lawyer.

16 Likes

If he’s not on the bc he has no rights :woman_shrugging:t2: I say listen to your lawyer!

3 Likes