My co worker and husband have been talking on facebook

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:
I would have a boundaries talk with your husband and make what’s she’s doing very clear (based on the comment she made to you, she is 100% trying to do something) and if it continues he is knowingly doing something, DIVORCE. As for her, CUT HER OFF. She knows what she’s doing.

3 Likes

Oh I’d be telling my husband right the eff off. Beyond inappropriate

3 Likes

Red Flags! Ditch the shady lady friend and tell your hubby straight up that it’s not ok at all. Either he blocks her or y’all are gonna be headed into some rough times.

4 Likes

That’s some fishy stuff for sure. Confront him.

2 Likes

Trust No One! You Should’ve SPOKEN UP AT THE BABY SHOWER! YES,IM PETTY AND BOUT MINE!!!

2 Likes

She’d catch these hands

4 Likes

She’s a snake!! The words… met my husband at our baby shower… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: she has no respect for you and your marriage, get her out of your lives!!!

9 Likes

Nope cut it off, strait up confront her n him

2 Likes

He’s feeling some Attention from a new lady be careful

4 Likes

No your not there’s something going on trust your instincts

Very disrespectful on both ends🙌

3 Likes

Talk to your husband about your concerns. He could be smitten. Nip it in the bud.

She is after your husband and he likes the attention. Stop it now before it goes to far.

4 Likes

I’d block her from his page :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Years ago I did what you did. Told my boyfriend my friend thought he was cute. I was soon history, they married and have a son. Never tell the man so and so thinks they are cute!!! I learned that. Have a wonderful husband, daughters and life!!!
just sharing my experience .
Not a good idea.

2 Likes

That is soooo NOT RIGHT!!! Get rid of her, and check his Facebook to see who else he may be chatting it up with as well. How dare they. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

There would be HELL in my house if my fiancé dared :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I’d also lose my job from slapping the shit out of that woman

Hell No !! I’d be going off

2 Likes

Social media RUINS relationships.

5 Likes

Time for a talk ur husband is to blame. Girls will awayse be trying to get his attention it’s up to him to set the record straight

7 Likes

Such disrespect for you. Tell her sternly n tell him sternly. He’s acting foolish :unamused: she is no friend!!!

3 Likes

Things like this is why my husband and I have a mutual understanding that if you don’t personally know them then you don’t need to be friends. I rarely friend or except friend request from my friends husband’s or SO and rarely from my husband’s friends. I feel like anything I need to say to any of those people can go through my friend or my husband and vice versa. The rare occasions are if their is a surprise for said wife or husband but all communication is cut off after the event.

2 Likes

Your coworker is trying to steal your husband. I’d call her out immediately and talk to him as well.

6 Likes

You better nip that in the ass immediately on both ends and not nicely either.

Cut her off and have a talk with him.

3 Likes

No he should have not responded to any of her texts I know Where this is going

2 Likes

No you aren’t. I lived this episode in my own life. My marriage ended in divorce. They got married then a few years divorced.

3 Likes

If your husband reacts poorly when you bring it up take that as confirmation.

4 Likes

I’d lose my shit with both of them

1 Like

It’s the beginning of the end of your marriage if you don’t address it immediately!

6 Likes

Go on his Facebook and block her. If he unblocks her then you can address the problem.

4 Likes

She’s after your husband. Nip it in the bud. Talk to your husband and then talk to her since you know her and she knows he’s married to you. I’d put them both in their place fast, but remember the husband is more to blame because he’s the one who owes you loyalty. You just found out she’s a homewrecker and not a friend.

4 Likes

Yeah time to put that hussy in check

3 Likes

Time to put a stop to that bs!

Put an end to it. It’s a red flag for me girl!

He’s liking the attention. (Yay… new thing)… I would try to pay more attention to him. Also sit down with him and talk about how this isn’t appropriate. Comment on EVERYTHING he comments on (facebook) let HER know too

3 Likes

Nah you’re not overreacting. Handle it before yall end up in divorce court :triumph:

1 Like

Get rid of her and tell him something too. I don’t trust but 2 females in my whole life and that’s exactly why. They are jealous and like to just tear down ppls families to feel better about their lonely lives.

Your co worker is a h🤫e she gonna try to steal him from you girl talk to your husband to stop talking to her and block her then charge her up and tell her you don’t like that your talking to your husband

1 Like

Girl. Talk to your husband and your co worker. Tell her if she don’t need to post half nekkid pictures to get the attention of a married man. Let him know you noticed this behaviour and you’re not down for it. And if she keeps posting inappropriate pictures, she needs to be off his fb

2 Likes

She’s a horrible person and your husband isn’t much better. Take it from someone who’s husband was cheating while I was pregnant (I didn’t know until later), it won’t get better.

1 Like

Absolutely not.
Your husband shouldn’t even be liking her stuff, let alone talking to her. He’s absolutely wrong also. She’s a hoe but you shouldn’t trust her to begin with, your husband is the one betraying you. He better delete her and get himself in check. Fuck that.

Don’t ask, delete. If he readds her, you know somethings up.

4 Likes

I would ask your husband to unfriend her. Tell him why and how you feel. If he loves you he’ll have no problem doing that

5 Likes

Oh hell no I’d be paying her a little visit!!!

2 Likes

Oh heck no address both of them

I wouldn’t even talk to her. I would talk to him and see where his head is at. If he doesn’t agree with you and do what’s right, then I’d dump him, and completely ghost her. I’m fact start focusing more on yourself and get you some sexy outfits and start yourself a dating app.

1 Like

Once baby is born beat her ass. Lol jk but I mean don’t stay quiet about it. Say something

Block her and have him block her shame on both of them

2 Likes

I’d be saying something to him and getting rid of her

3 Likes

No Sweetie
You are so not wrong
Go with your gut feeling and
Take your child , leave and don’t look back

3 Likes

Always follow your gut

3 Likes

Yuck. What a jerk…both of them!

4 Likes

Tell your coworker to back off

3 Likes

Would not fly with me

2 Likes

I’d be telling that bitch to back off before she gets her ass beat! She is intentionally being inappropriate and your husband is a dumbass feeding into it!

I would talk to your husband and see why he’s acting this way. Men sometimes feel left out as all the attention goes to you and the baby. Be honest and let him know how it is hurting you. Ask that he blocks her, don’t demand it as it could blow up in your face. Don’t accuse him of anything, just let him know how this is affecting you.

9 Likes

Your co worker is a hoe and you need to let her dusty butt know that she needs to quit trying to be flirty with your husband. You need to let your husband know that you know and aren’t cool with the behavior. Tell him to delete her right tf now cuz she isn’t his friend or co worker. If he doesn’t let hoochie keep him and take half of everything in the divorce. Entertaining the broad is damn near just as bad as cheating imo

HELLLLL NOOOOO! :no_good_woman:t3: I would come ungluuuued!

7 Likes

You feel it ,You know it.

3 Likes

Wow, could It be any less obvious? Not taking a stab at you, I mean how little respect do the both of them have you for them to be so open about their attraction to one another.

I’m sorry to say, but either he is just enjoying the attention OR some shit will happening soon between them.

I’d squash that real quick. That friend would be out on the curb and my husband would know that what was going on was not acceptable

11 Likes

These are huge red flags and you need to confront him about how it’s making you feel. He should have no problem deleting her. If he gets overly defensive then you’ll have confirmation that the whole situation is very SUS

4 Likes

Huge red flags! Beware of escalating activity! That’s how it starts and does not end well for married people!

4 Likes

A woman’s intuition is ALWAYS right!!! Remember that

11 Likes

Sometimes we introduce the problem into our life. I’d confront him and let him know ow how you feel. But either way it all sounds bad.

7 Likes

What a fucking cunt…!

Tell your Husband how you feel and also tell your co worker that it is not appreciated that you feel uncomfortable about their new friendship after her cute comment.

1 Like

I’m pissed off on your behalf just reading this. Id confront both of them and squash that relationship. There’s no need for them to be “friends.”

9 Likes

He needs to unfriend and block her and she is not your friend

11 Likes

I would check her and him separately then make him delete her :roll_eyes: I would tell her about herself then delete her too

3 Likes

Nope. None of it.
Cut her out of your life and demand he does the same. He doesn’t follow thru with your request? Leave. You don’t put up with the disrespect and embarrassment with how they’ve chosen to carrying on with each other, in anyway, in-person or online apps/sites. Loyal people cannot be “stolen” from relationships/marriages.
Sorry you’re going thru this after having his baby. Pathetic. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Check them both or you check out

4 Likes

You are not over reacting

Invite her over for “dinner” then call them both out- fast! Get your best friend involved, she’s got some things to say. You need to get this woman out of your life now, don’t wait. My blood is boiling for you. Drop her name, all of us can add her and give her some attention :tipping_hand_woman:

14 Likes

I’d they doing all that on a public place where everyone can see… they doing more or wanting to do more. He needs to block her from everything

1 Like

Nope. Not overreacting!

She needs to be unfriended and blocked by both of you.

You should tell your husband how their “online friendship” makes you very uncomfortable. He should respect that and immediately block her. You should also tell her that you do not feel comfortable with their online friendship and that it has come to an end. Period.

I’d make sure there aren’t any hidden messages in messenger and be sure they haven’t exchanged other ways of communicating.

Best of luck.

4 Likes

Girl, You let that go on waaay too long. You need to end that now. They dont even know each other!

2 Likes

Oh hell no. She’s trying to steal him away and it sounds like he’s clearing the way for her to be able to. Have a talk about boundaries for sure. But he’s way to quick to jump for her attn when he’s a married man w kids. He shouldn’t be entertaining any other woman. That’s just imo tho.

11 Likes

Get rid of her! Block her number.

3 Likes

You need to tell your husband how there friendship is making you feel sometimes men are clueless and don’t think. If you tell him how your feeling and he dosn’t stop he clearly has no respect for you. I’d like to hope that he’s just polite and oblivious to what this woman’s intentions are. And once he knows that it’s making you feel a type of way that he ends that friendship I really hope. God some woman really piss me off. I could never go for another woman’s man and especially not the man of a woman I know and have some sort of friendship with that’s just so wrong and so disrespectful.

Just blocker from his facebook and if he acknowledges it or bring it up then tell him that that’s weird For him to even care that he’s not friends with 1 of your friends on social media anymore tell him real men don’t even have social media or ever on it. Reminds d him of that tell him to go build some furniture for his new family member or something. Being honest with him is the best he should understand

I would put a stop to this. Maybe a coworker but definitely not a friend. Boundries!!!

8 Likes

You should take him in this post so he can see what the whole world thinks

2 Likes

Fb has led the way to inappropriate behavior and cheating . Not saying everyone can’t be friends, but if you got a bad feeling , trust it .

3 Likes

Neither one respects you or your marriage. Squash it fast.

7 Likes

Invite her over again and watch. Have a good idea of how you want to respond when you see thier connection first hand. She is manipulating herself into his and your life.
Also get some dirt on her past life has she done this to others?

3 Likes

O no - I have a few very close friends and never added their men to my Facebook - it’s disrespectful and you should definitely be upset - without a doubt!

3 Likes

Definitely something going on I would call her out but he’s also at fault not just her because he knows what he’s doing you can blame the girl all you want but in all reality he’s the one in the wrong

2 Likes

Ask him nicely to remove her as a friend because you don’t trust her intentions.

3 Likes

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 17513 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://jobsgalexy249.netlify.app/

No you aren’t over reacting

1 Like

Welp, you certainly ARE NOT wrong :face_with_peeking_eye::flushed:

1 Like

Nope. Both of them are disrespecting your relationship. She needs to be unfriended and blocked.

9 Likes

No you are not overreacting, sorry but he might be cheating on you.

7 Likes

Good luck with it all Sweetheart

1 Like

Not overreacting at all. I’m not usually one to ever say this, but he needs to delete her. It’s inappropriate and disrespectful at the least.

15 Likes

My sister did the same with my ex.

2 Likes

Naaa don’t let that slide. It will only get worse for you :broken_heart:

3 Likes

You need to nip that in the butt asap