My daughter is a wild child: Just needing to vent

I hope this mom can see how many other moms/stepmoms (which is a stupid title), guardian, caretaker, teacher, daycare provider, child protector, etc. can identify with you, and feel your pain and frustration! Hang in there, this is not a slight on your parenting skills AT ALL! Every child learns differently and you are doing the absolute best that you can at the moment. Prayers and love to you and your children. Hang in there, things will get better soon. :heart_eyes:

I have a 5 year old that just wont listen, fights on everything she is told to do, hurts her sister, seriously will just flip. It’s so very rough to have the strong willed child

:heavy_heart_exclamation:wishing your family safe days and calmer minds.
I raised my brothers and my own twins and did not have to deal with this but a few times. I over react a lot and make everything seem like it could be a dangerous situation…I think that helped deter running off. I had a rule with my twins in public I trained them early on. When I said “hands” they had to stop whatever they were doing and come hold my hand. They liked it and it stuck for years

My daughter use to run on me and she once did it in a busy parking lot and when I caught her I was so terrified and fed up. So I spoke to her so firmly looked into her eyes and explained to her what can happen I was a bit graphic and I told her id she died she’ll never see me and if I’ll never see her again how sad and heartbroken I’ll be. Was last time she did it.
Don’t be hard on yourself but do set boundaries.

Girl same!! My 1 year old son is wild. I’m too scared to take him to the park, I’m too big and pregnant to catch up with him. Then my 4 year old wants to play at the same time with me and I’m having the worst 2 hours of my life going to any park or any grocery store. My 4 year old wants everything then throws a fit when she cant have those things. Evey where we go it’s a double meltdown or a tag team race.

You need to be the mother. You need to have the upper hand. She needs to listen. She doesn’t she doesn’t have the freedom to run around. You need to stop letting her dictate and you need to be the parent for safety sake at least.

We as a society need to do better. Instead of judging other people we should try to be helpful. Kids are tough and it takes a village. Hang in there mama and try not to let judgement get to you. We’re all just doing our best to survive.

I’ve been and am still in the same situation. Get her checked for ADHD. Now that I have a reason I dont feel as a bad mum anymore.

Mama, I see your pain and I sympathize. I have a 3 year old EXACTLY like you’re describing. Last week the dog got out and I was chasing her and the dog around the neighborhood with a baby on my hip. Neighbors saw my kids in diapers and me in my nightclothes and I wanted to cry so bad. Please know that this is temporary and take it one day at a time. When you have a kid like that, just take deep breaths. I get judgy remarks like that all the time too and my reaction is usually something like “You’re more than welcome to take her for a day or two and do it yourself since you’re so perfect😊” and it usually shuts them up. You’re doing the best you can by loving her. I know it’s hard but keep loving her, you’ll get through it.

Man, Im sorry some people are being so judgy with you on here! Some kids are harder. Her running out into the road scares me because I’m a little paranoid and it’s scary haha. But I don’t know your situation and I haven’t actually experienced parenting your child :slight_smile: anybody who tells you you just need to take charge doesn’t understand the situation because they aren’t you… They don’t know what you’ve tried and not tried.

I know with my daughter - sometimes she would get really wild and emotional and scream, and I would put her in time out until she calmed down. Eventually she just started sneaking out of time out, so I started putting her in my bedroom (where there are no toys) And I told her she could come out when she was calm (she can open doors, she’s three). after about 10 minutes of screaming she would come out and she would tell me she was calm.

Now when she freaks out and there’s not a reason, I tell her to go in my room and calm down, and most of the time she’ll tell me “No I’m already calm!” And start behaving. probably some people will think this is really mean, but it saved my sanity. And it made it so I didn’t have to hit her or yell at her. Just let her be beside herself for a while. (And they only did this when there was no logical reason for her misbehaving… Like if she was crying just to try to get a toy or something. Not because she actually got hurt)

I don’t know if that helps. Good luck. Parenting is really hard and nobody knows exactly what your experiencing!

Its not your fault mama. My daughter is wild too. And a lot of that has to do with her daddy and his girlfriend. She’s ALOT worse there (he says she’s not but I’ve actually witnessed it several times). Usually I can threaten a whooping and she’ll relax for a bit. But it doesn’t last…

i dont care what people say but i always have a safety harness on little one ones for their own safety they are called safety harness for a reason just that SAFETY

I don’t blame you at all I know this happens. Let this be a learning opportunity for both of you. Have a talk with her and your son about the dangers of what they did. Also get her used to holding your hand. My 3 year old sometimes refuses to hold my hand when we’re out in public even when we’re in a parking lot walking to or from the car. I usually tell him that he must hold my hand because cars are passing by and he could get hurt. The good thing is he understands what it means to get hurt so he listens.

Wild child, my favourite! Just dont listen to family or friends, shell grow out most of the wild, then just strong willed, also my favourite! Strongs mama​:heart::heart:

You aren’t alone. Mine are mostly grown now, but I have 2 that have always been act before they think kind of kids. I ended up using harnesses. I’m also a firm believer in spanking. Having six kids, we had to be creative with discipline as there isn’t a one fits all effective discpline. Take a deep breath. It’s going to be okay.

2 Likes

My 11 year old son was the exact same way when he was a toddler. He would break LITERALLY every decoration in our house, he stabbed the couch with a knife, ran out into oncoming traffic and I had to chase him down and grab him. The list goes on. He honestly was the hardest child to deal with. But now, he’s the most laid back and obedient child ever. Hang in there momma, it does get better.

child harness helped me way back when.

Buy her a child safety harness and strap it to your wrist to keep her safe. Don’t let people get you down, there is a solution for just about any problem :wink:

Give her a job to do. Before you leave the daycare, say Can you carry Momma’s purse/Or get a fake one. She can open it with a small treat inside. If she doesn’t run.

Don’t be hard on yourself. Just do your level best as you know how the rest is up to the creator. The trueth is as mothers we are just assistants to the creator.

They are kids. My 2 year old Grandson climbed the toy box onto a 54 inch high dresser, my pregnant daughter went to investigate the quiet. He was standing watching the wall mounted TV and one step back he would have fallen almost a 5 foot drop.

Lol this is too funny. It’s interesting to see the different cultures of parenting.

My 3 year old son is like this too. And theres no making him listen. He gets his butt smacked, he gets yelled, at and ive tried not yelling but explaining to him why he cant do the things he does. Its like theres absolutely no getting thru to him.

My son is the EXACT same way! Exact same! No matter what I do. My son is 5 & I have a 1 year old too. I feel your struggle! Some days are definitely better than others but it does feel like a constant struggle no matter what I do. Hang in there momma!

Loving you’re child is exactly what you should do #you got this awesome mother

Mines a runner i have 2 almost 3 year old boy i hold his hand he knows i will not let go until he’s in the car or right to the door .I bought a braclete that attaches him to me but he hates it so now he knows to hold my hand

I have the same problem with my 8yr old son. He even runs out of the school when he doesn’t wanna be there :woman_facepalming:

You could find someone to watch her while you go to the store alone ( if she wants to run around).

Try to explain to her whenever you have the patience for a serious mummy-daughter talk. Repeat until you see it working. Kids should know the consequences of their actions.
U didn’t mention the age, the manner of talking will differ to. go with the kid’s ability to understanding.
And do not whatsoever care what people think of your parenting, you re doing great, maybe a little too soft on them, but you re a loving caring mum. Take care of yourself n if you feel the need, talk to someone, you ll be having an extra baby soon who will need your attention as well. Hope everything goes well for you :heart:

She is a child with a huge amount of energy. The only concerning thing is when you said the children were running in the road and parking lot, that is a safety issue. Maybe try some reins not all the time but when you are near roads etc until she is a little older and is able to understand that she must hold a grown ups hand in these sort of situations

My 3 yo is a little monkey she always has her back pack on wit parent handle so there no running away from mummy or grandma lol

Start giving her consequences for behaviour good or bad. Be consistent and never give in.

1 Like

What the fuck. Judge??? you’re an amazing parent, you let your child have a childhood and be herself!!! She’s not gonna have traumas when she’s older!!! Let kids be kids!!! Those who study psychology never applaud parents that yell/spank/command child’s developing brains!

Have you spoken with her Dr about this? It’s possible she has autism.

1 Like

Instead of them judging you they should have stepped in and helped

1 Like

Have daycare help u then and if she pulls this right home bed no tv nothing they will learn hang in their u got this

My 2yr old girl is exactly the same. Youngest of 3 and the wildest of them all. Always getting comments thats shes wild n uncontrollable n it does hurt cause iv tried everything, shes just a wee tornado. She starts nursery in December which I know she’ll love so im hoping that settles her down a bit :grimacing:

Don’t stress yourself, she will out grow it. My son was like that when he was 2, a spank here and there helped him a lot :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

I feel this. Mine 3 year old is the same and no punishment seems to work.

For her safety if nothing else teach her stop means stop. Teach both of them not to open a door in a public place. No matter how you accomplish that.

Ask admin if you could park closer to the building or if you could call inside and have them bring her to the vehicle for you

1 Like

Get a leash. I would be terrified she would run into the street or somewhere else there is danger.

I would just make sure she knows the true danger of what could happen and that she should never play in the road

Have the stroller ready and strap her in as soon as you pick her up. Tell her this is how it’s going to be and especially with a new baby in the way, maybe get a double stroller so you can have her in it.

It’s so hard when anyone says 1 negative word about my kids. I go directly into a defensive mode, can’t help it.

Don’ t be afraid or ashamed to teach out for professional help.A strong willed child is not a bad thing trying for parents maybe, but once there mind is set in a good way they are not easily persuaded to do wrong!

I have 5 kids and my youngest son is is the same…,

For her safety…take charge.

5 Likes

She needs to be whooped. :woman_shrugging:t2: Sorry. Don’t know her age, but it sounds like she knows she can get away with whatever she wants…

3 Likes

She sounds like my 5yr old. My husband says I’m not stern enough with her but :woman_shrugging:t5: she doesn’t take me seriously no matter what I did.
I’ve learned that actually giving her one on one time even if it’s just a trip to the store or grocery shopping helps a bit and also giving her responsibility around the house. Like it’s her job to keep water bottles in the fridge. She loves it. And making her bed each morning.
Hadn’t put a complete stop to it but it had definitely slowed the melt downs

6 Likes

Also this is a great way to teach your kids safety rules with song and dance. My daughter was a huge fan of this video from age 2.
Be Safe Outside | Safety Song - YouTube

I have a wild child :woozy_face::woozy_face::woman_shrugging:t3: & she’s 30 now :woman_facepalming:t3: ( never grew out of the terrible twos ) lol :joy: always been her own person :triumph::woman_facepalming:t3: it’s been very challenging over the years :pray::muscle: but she’s turned into wonderful lady who works hard :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but unfortunately still plays even harder :joy::joy::woman_shrugging:t3::woman_facepalming:t3: but I wouldn’t change her for anything in the world…:ribbon::heart::muscle::joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

My son at aged 5 was a nightmare literally shopping was a disaster he would stand on the shelves run riot and push things off the the shelves I got so fed up he ended up on reigns till he learned he could be trusted now he understands he cannot get away with it he’s 8 now

Honestly, I have a wild child too. She is just over 1.5years old and I couldn’t even imagine being pregnant with her running around the way she is. I’m not sure how old your little girl is, but no matter the age, she is a wild one. I was always one of those people who were against the toddler and child ‘leashes’ and restraints/backpacks (you’ll see why I brought that up). My mom, and basically my entire family is avidly against them as well. But recently I’ve been looking into these wrist cuffs that seem very helpful! I’m not a person who changes their mind easily about things like that. I’m very open minded to things, but to change a big opinion like that is something else! Anyways, I haven’t actually used them or gotten them, but I would recommend trying these out (will post link). And I know it’s WAY easier said than done, don’t listen to those people who say things like that to you. Especially, the ‘make her listen’, people :roll_eyes: they’re the WORST! Our children are just OVERFLOWING with knowledge and energy, all they want and need to to learn and be stimulated. Sometimes it can be the total opposite and they’re over stimulated! But all in all, if your baby is happy and safe, don’t listen to their opinions and take their negativity to heart. If getting one of these keeps your baby out of the road and that baby in your oven safe too, then that is ALL that matters. Good luck and love to you and your family, and also congrats on the new baby coming soon! Wishing you a safe delivery and recovery :two_hearts::sparkles::pray:

My wild child is 21 now. The best advice is to let them burn the energy off as much as you can where it’s appropriate. High energy children thrive on praise so don’t allow them to feel that you only focus on the negative. They need to hear what they do right, not what they do wrong all the time. So they need to be told how proud you are when they do good. Let them know the agenda. Tell them we need to do this but after we can do this which will be more fun. That tends to help with their patience sometimes. High energy kids are very curious and sensitive even if you can’t tell by their actions. You need to be patient and loving. Explain the reason for being upset with them. They ignore the yelling like it doesn’t phase them but inside it builds walls of anxiety inside them that doesn’t come out for years. You may have the patience but others don’t always have it. This was our case. By the time I realized how tough it was in school for her and at daycare while I was working a lot of damage was already done. Cherish your little one, the middle child is precious and sweet, they need a little extra squeeze in that hug.

Just grab her n slap her hard…so that time next time she don’t even thing of do that…simple
That wt the mothers did in our area…!

1 Like

The wildest colts make the best horses. :heart:

4 Likes

Girl I’ve got one of those too. i understand <3

1 Like

I would just maybe before exiting the car make it very clear if they don’t take hold of your hold your hand when getting out the car than they don’t get to get out. Sit there for 5 minutes in silent with the car off with them still in the car seat. Remind them why you haven’t let them out and remind them there safety is your first priority but if they ain’t gonna take it serious and take mamas hand than we won’t be getting out this car. Also My son had a backpack that buckles around him so he won’t have a chance to take it off without me helping, it comes with a leash attached to it be sure if he isn’t Holding my hand than I’m holding the leash. I don’t care what others say or judge me for it, its just a safety measure for me. It’s also teaching them boundaries on how far they can go… My two year old is a wild one too most the time but luckily we haven’t had trouble going to the stores because he just likes to walk beside me and say hi to everybody he sees.

Sooooo, my oldest (now 9) was a very wild and energetic little boy. Eventually we found out that a bit of ADHD had some help. So, I began working with him and teaching him how to control himself when he was being “over the top”. I would show him how to act when we’re in stores or in public vs how he is allowed to act on the playground. It helped tremendously. Next, breathe. The ONLY person a parent can control is themselves. Sure, it’s easy to say, beat em! Lol, but I’ll speak from experience with my 5 year old, that never worked. What did work was for me to try and stay calm as my brain would allow and talk to him in the softest voice. Why? Because he clearly wouldn’t be able to understand me while he was wailing. Secondly, I wasn’t giving him the reaction he had hoped for so he calmed down realllly quick. Next, find a “age appropriate” video that shows the kids what can happen if they run into a street. Obviously don’t traumatize them too much but be blunt and real with them. It’s dangerous and they must know that! Talk to both kids prior to unlocking the doors and allowing them out. Let them know what you expect of them before it happens. Especially the oldest. Perhaps teach the older child to take the hand of the smaller child and wait for mom at a designated location and you all walk out together. Last but not least, you got this!

I have 2 boys and one on the way girl i totally get having a wild child!

Sorry I’m with your family on this one. You need to take charge.

2 Likes

Stay strong it is hard your daughter is pushing your buttons

Hey I’d use a toddler leash till she learns. I see nothing wrong with it. You can NEVER be too safe. Let people judge it’s none of their business ANYWAY!

2 Likes

As parents who love our beautiful babies dearly i think we can all agree kids are arseholes :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: im victimised by mine everyday wheres the helpline for us aye :rofl::rofl: mine are savage hahaha x

Baby leash until you have your baby I think is ok

Honestly being in daycare may be causing your issue. Your child won’t be receiving the one-on- one time they need with an adult to teach and correct their behavior. Maybe take time to talk to her teacher about her behavior during the day, ask if there are child appropriate discipline measures in her daycare. It may not be your fault, she may be learning bad behavior from her classmates momma.

If you do not have a lot of support, you will need outside people like the teacher to tell your little one “we listen to mommy, we don’t run in the road, etc”

You’re not a bad mom for having a wild child. Every child has their own feelings and curiosities :heart:

1 Like

use a baby leash for her safety

This is my 4 year old son. I feel you momma 🤦🤦

Put her in sports. She’ll burn all that energy.

Just tell them do show you how, then when they can’t, tell them to go fuck themselves!

My son does all these things have her tested for autism . When my phone was that young and little I have a backpack leash two snaps in the front on my chest and stomach as a monkey or a dragon or a lion and their tail is the where you hold it at the end I have a monkey and a dragon if you want them you can have them it helps so much especially when you’re pregnant I was in the exact same situation you are it don’t matter what anyone says or thanks they will get over it it’s not their business ignore them they’re just being idiots like I said if you want the dragon or lying or both of them you can have them

I just checking are apologizing for your child life of fullness I just asking not being Socratic I just asking with love

Watch an episode of supper nanny it has good tips.

WHIP her ASS!!! and a baby leash

Listen this is so normal I had same issues with mine its harder because ya pregnant part of them growing up also theirs always that one dick head parent who has something to say and their kid be just as bad or the people without kids who haven’t got a clue my son went through a faze of bolting off and running into the road and I mean traffic I thank God nothing ever happened to him I was embarrassed happened all the time I couldn’t cope also was pregnant in the end I bought some rains and he had to wear rains until he learnt to walk properly beside me don’t be so hard on yourself everyone goes through this same struggle or their own struggle just in this day and age no ones willing to be honest everyone lives a fake life on social media so everyone feels like they have to live up to this fake image of being the perfect parent that doesn’t even exist sending a massive cuddle you got this 3 of mine finished school and have done nothing but batter each other all evening I’ve let them get on with it no energy now finally bed asleep sending my love remember ain’t a hood like parenthood xxx

Same here! Your not alone.

Unpopular opinion here. Give her a swat on the butt. It doesn’t have to be a beating, but a solid swat. My second oldest and my 3rd did stuff like this. Then after the shock of the swat I explained to them the danger of being hit buy a car.

1 Like

Okay grab a backpack leash. You may not like them or you will feel more judged but in saying that, it’s better than a pancaked child.
You are very pregnant, and your doing your best. I judge the mums who don’t try. I judge when the kids are allowed to do what they what. I don’t judge when the mum is trying. You aren’t a miracle worker and being a parent isn’t easy. I have lost my shit at my kids in public.
And when people say crap, throw it straight back at them. Why don’t you make her listen? Weren’t they listening when you said you were trying? I’m sorry, but fuck them!
My oldest is almost 9. She used to beat me up in the shops and I remember times when I would be holding her down in the trolley and everyone staring at me but if I let her go, she’d launch out or throw limbs. She’s not perfect but she’s one of my favourite little humans now. It is almost always a stage, and you will get through it, just keep on keeping on.

13 Likes

I have a feral 3yr old boy, I feel you! He is completely wild, and there’s no forcing him to listen. We’ve finally just accepted he is a wildling. It’s exhausting some days, and on the rare occasion we take him anywhere it nearly always lands with him melting down when we won’t let him just take off and we get all the judgey looks. Keep your head up and just remember some of our wee ones are free spirits and just because they are stuck in little bodies right now doesn’t make them controllable and us bad parents.

Mine was a little wild one in utero and out- all her life and now she is 30 and has two kids, who r like her! Payback! Hang in there… good advice here- esp about the harness and leash. Some days u will adore her and others want to string her up! Every day different and something going on. Ignore the comments and what others say. Yrs will grow up and be special as she already does not follow the crowd

I have 3 children, and 2 of them are my wild children.
They do not listen AT ALL. I felt like I have tried everything, I use to get embarssed and thought people judged me. But there’s more people out there looking thinking they wished they could help, then judging trust me gf.
It’s over whelming but totally worth it.
Just keep doing what your doing and don’t worry about anyone else around you. They don’t matter at all.
Xoxo inbox me if you ever wanna chat or rant :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s not called the wild one she has a medical condition

Growing up has never come the easier way. It comes with lots of challenges like lost marriages, lost love, financial and job problems and so many more, but still there has always been a solution to every challenges that we face in life. Life has been so difficult for me these past few months and I had given up on myself knowing that I will not find love or true happiness again. Two months ago I found out I was pregnant and I was so happy and excited to have my own baby and I didn’t even call my boyfriend. I just wanted to take the results to him and show him face to face and share the good news together. But when I reached his flat I saw his car parked outside and knew he was home so I went straight to his room. When I knocked, he allowed me to enter because he wasn’t expecting me at the time, but when i opened the door I nearly fainted because I caught him ready handed with another woman in his house. I looked at them and closed the door and ran away, he followed me saying his sorry and the woman is just a friend and nothing else but I knew he was lying and I walked away. I reached home and cried a lot until i told my best friend everything and she told me to fight for my man and not loose him to another woman. She gave me Sir Marere contact +2348109805184 email is: marerespells@gmail. com and told me Sir Marere will bring back my boyfriend to me and love only me. So i contacted Sir Marere and told her everything, he made a love and binding prayers for me and in 1 day of the prayers my boyfriend came to me with that woman I saw him with and knelt down and begged for my forgiveness and told the woman that am the love of his life and he doesn’t ever want to see her again. The woman walked away and that evening my man came back with a baked cake and gifts and flowers and asked for my forgiveness again and promised never to hurt me again and I told him that we are having a baby, he cried and smiled with joy and happiness. We are back together and so much in love and waiting for our baby to arrive. Thanks so much Sir Marere your prayers indeed work. You can call or whats-app Sir marere on +2348109805184 Email: marerespells@gmail. com incase you are passing through the same situation. Don’t be discouraged by what people may tell you that even don’t know the situation you are going through, all that matters are the results so feel free to contact him.

Christina Hanger read some of these commentés they might help

Talk to proffessional & trade brokers & experts today and be financially free for life. Set up your Investment today
DM Mrs Vernina Lockwood Now to boost your financial status and also share testimonies to others fulfill all your dreams by just taking a bold step to change your life

I feel for you I understand completely

I used to teach child development. You’ll be happy to know that children who are indepently minded as little ones, dont usually follow their peers into trouble as teens. I know it’s a long time to wait for that reward, but hang in there. It will be alright.

12 Likes

My son was like that. He got older and it was apparent he had ADHD combined. She may not, and grow out of her excessive energy.

I think all kids can be like that at times and idk your discipline system but having some kind of consequences does help at that age she understands more , but there just kids that just have to outgrow that phase.

5 Likes

I have one too my son is 4 and just full of energy and has to always be doing something. I get the same responses more from my in laws that he needs more discipline. Its hard to not let it bother you but really I know he’s not a bad kid hes a good boy just can’t sit still long. I am thankful his preschool teacher is great and understands and is wonderful with him.

I completely understand. My 4 year old is the same way.

I know exactly how you feel. My daughter is the same way, and is now 15. Let me tell you there were days I wanted to run away and never come back. We now know that she has Bi-polar, anxiety and ADHD. Meds have helped alot and with age has come maturity. So please just take your time and love her just like you are.

3 Likes

My youngest is the same way. He is so sweet and smart always giving kisses and hugs but if one little thing isn’t exactly how he wants it to be he throws a tantrum. He’s been my difficult child since birth and didn’t even sleep through the night until he was about 16 months old. I’m sorry you’re going though that I wish I had some advice for you but unfortunately I’m in the same boat. Hopefully they will outgrow it and one day their stubbornness and drive will help them run their own company lol

First of all, you’re a good mommy. Pregnant too! Please don’t be dismayed by people’s unrealistic expectations. They could lend a hand to help. Helping her and your son learn boundaries starting at home may help. She sounds like a free spirit child. May have a hard head, but sweet as ever. She’s still trainable, don’t stunt her growth, not yours by being distracted by negative things people say. She does however need you to have a firm voice when you give direction. Firm and loving is the way. If you need to cry that’s fine too. Maybe a teacher can help walk her to the car to get her buckled in, I’m sure someone would be willing to help. You may just have to ask. Sounds like you have 2 busybodies, and that’s ok. Embrace the whole journey. Wishing you the absolute best in your journey.

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad! My daughter is my wild child and my mini me! For her safety and yours, she should have guidelines to follow so no one gets hurt. Talk to her on the importance of her safety without yelling at her or making her feel bad. My daughter has plenty of freedom to be a child but is now aware of how to be safe. I love that she is independent and headstrong! Tantrums are their way of pushing your boundaries, do not give in to them. Continue to be positive with her and just talk to her. She is learning just like you. Breathe…

2 Likes

thought u were talking about a teen was going to say shell get over being wild but my 6 yr old is like that and my 10 yr old use to be when my ten year old waz about three my sister was a home daycare worker and when the daycare inspector would go to her home my daughter would go the day before to check if there were any ways for kids to escape or if anything wasnt up where it should be my daughter would find it now she isnt so wild but i believe shes like that she doesnt want to sit down and look pretty she wants to rule the world…one day she might …

I can relate to all of this and then some. Parenting is hard and it’s even harder when you believe you do everything right and your kid basically does what they want no matter what you do or say. Then other people including family just don’t understand and then they don’t want anything to do with your kid because of their destructive behavior. I have no advice-I am venting with you as I am going through the same behaviors (I have door alarms to keep my kid inside the house). :heart:

Don’t feel bad, sounds like my mornings! Hang in there! I think a lot more mommies go through the same things we do …than we realize.

3 Likes

They are tiring at times, curious minds with energy to burn off, gotta love them and very smart :nerd_face: :ok_hand: too