My daughter is not comfortable around her teacher due to him being inappropriate: What should we do?

Get to the police NOW no ifs ands or buts. U should have already been to the police

5 Likes

Just tell the school youā€™ll be calling the police. End of story.

1 Like

Police and board of education, immediately. Heā€™s attempting to groom school girls, one being your daughter. Being your neighbour as well, sheesh. Heā€™d be lucky not to be sleeping with the fishes if that were my daughter :triumph:

1 Like

Sounds like grooming. Report him to the school and t h e law.

Get the media involved. Trust me, they dont like that type of negative attentionā€¦

4 Likes

This is called groomingā€¦
You shouldnā€™t be asking for advice online and should be protecting your child and call the policeā€¦

1 Like

He obviously should not be a teacher or around young girls. I would call the police or Child Protective Services. Shame on the administration for not looking into it more when your daughter disclosed what he was doing.

BRING THIS UP TO THE POLICE AND GET A RESTRAINING ORDER!!! The school obviously does not care one effin bit

File a police report. Call the district school board and lodge a formal complaint. Tell the school you will sue for harrassment, that should get some results.

Id be going next door and smashing him up :muscle:

5 Likes

Have him arrested, what the hell you asking people on fb, and not talking to the cops instead?

7 Likes

Call the police and have him arrested!

3 Likes

Call the police, he shouldnā€™t be doing that to his students, plus Iā€™m sure the headmaster has to suspend him to investigate the situation as you have told him about it all, he can get fired for this, also having him as a neighbor he could do anything, Iā€™d move before you involve the police, sounds like a right scyhio tbh, hope all gets better for your daughter. Tell her to get an attitude with him and tell him whatā€™s what when he does anything and tell her to have a secret camera on her, you can get very small cameras now for proof of what hes doing.

1 Like

Police and superintendent!!

1 Like

Iā€™d be telling them that you will be contacting the police and the school board

1 Like

Call the cops shout it outside the school donā€™t let him get away with it heā€™s living next door ffs get a gun and aim at the fuckers window you seem scared to defend your child no wonder sheā€™s so stressed heā€™s clearly a predator and your doing nothing to help her

Involve the police as this is not just a school issue with him living next door and that if needed be contact a reporter

Go to the police and get a restraining order and press charges on him for harassing her and assault on a minor ( him constantly touching her even after she said no) . He will HAVE to stay away. Get the local media and reporters involved without using her name AFTER you do the above. This will force the school to do something. Iā€™m sorry but with the school, they will do nothing and try to make it disappear, just like it sounds like theyā€™re already trying to do. You told them, they made excuses, Iā€™d go to the police. Iā€™d get signs for my yard and write warnings on them with an arrow pointing to his house to warn other mothers. Iā€™d make him never want to mess with another young lady again. He does NOT belong near teenagers and who knows, maybe other girlā€™s will speak up once the ball starts rollingā€¦

2 Likes

Ermmm why is this even a question? Iā€™d be at the school with the police, this man should not be teaching innocent girls! The school has a duty of care to protect your daughter and investigate these claims, or they have failed and it goes higher.

11 Likes

Phone the police and school boardā€¦ speak to other parents of the girls get all together and take that slime ball downā€¦ he will forever get away with this if u donā€™t stand ur groundā€¦ if that fails beat the shit out of him and tell him if u hear anything else about his slimes disgusting ways ā€¦ u will be back. Vile vermin cretin needs dumping in a deep well somewhere

Report to the police and STOP PLAYING AROUND !

4 Likes

You should have went straight to the police when all this started

3 Likes

Considering he is your neighbor, Iā€™d gets cameras first then go to cops and tell them everything to see if they can at least investigate him and if they do so that may not let him be able to go to graduation due to investigating him being a creepy ass around minor children. Hope your daughter heals eventually :broken_heart: hugs to her.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??!?!? Seriously?!?! You need to be at the police station filing a report not making a f*cking FB post!

15 Likes

Lawyer up! Police too!

1 Like

Contact the police immediately ā€¦ he has been grooming her ā€¦ restraining order ASAP Likely she isnā€™t the only one so the sooner the better

6 Likes

Go to the police not Face Book. Also call school board report his ass. Give me his damn information. Heā€™s a SOB of a HUMAN being. My dad would be paying him visit with his few things in his hand.

I second and third all of the posts about a police report and restraining order. The restraining order would keep him from graduation, and protect her at home as well.

3 Likes

You need to go to the police.
And get him arrested and fired.
Next year, it will be someone elseā€™s child also

6 Likes

Report him to the police ASAP

2 Likes

I know from personal experience my school didnā€™t take sexual assault seriously at allā€¦ the police were very helpful in my case although I could have had better support and suffered a lot less if I had gone in sooner

Definitely see the police ASAP and if you can get your daughter into Centacare theyā€™re an all girls safe space and help with these sorts of things so much x

3 Likes

Lawyer time! Iā€™ve threatened my kids school years ago about contacting a lawyer over something not this horrificā€¦usually once you mention lawyer involvement they start changing their tuneā€¦definitely donā€™t sweep this under the rugā€¦good luck!

3 Likes
  1. Why in the hell have you waited 4 years to even think about doing anything?
  2. Why is a Facebook post, more important to make, compared to being at the police station!?!
  3. You have helped him to be able to get to the point itā€™s at, with doing NOTHING from the time it started
  4. You have nothing you can do to prevent him from being at graduation unless heā€™s reported and the police do something now or the school does to investigate
16 Likes

If you know this information and fail in your duty of care to report this to the police you may get into trouble tooā€¦ you address it now and he may be banned from going by the police, the school wonā€™t have a say

He is grooming your child. Get the police involved.

2 Likes

Ah yes, my daughter is being sexually assaulted by her grown teacher, let me hop on Facebook and ask strangers what to do :roll_eyes: b*tch go to the cops.

9 Likes

Iā€™d definitely be speaking with the BOE about a termination for sexual harassment. If that didnā€™t work Iā€™d contact an attorney

My heart breaks for this girlā€¦sheā€™s dealt with being sexually assaulted by someone who is supposed to teach and guide then to top it off she has no one protecting her or fighting for herā€¦she probably feels alone, abandoned, and hopeless :cry: get your shit together and fight for your daughterā€¦as parents our kids should be able to count on us to be there for them and fight the battles they canā€™t weā€™re supposed to protect them from predators and youā€™ve done nothingā€¦call the cops, a lawyer, the school board, reach out to other parents whose kids might have dealt with this behavior from the teacher because I guarantee thereā€™s other girls, do anything and everything you can to make sure this monster doesnā€™t hurt anyone else and set the example to show your daughter that you have to fight back against people like him otherwise sheā€™ll end up afraid and staying silent about this type of behavior from others in the future and things could get much worse

Police police police

I know this will be one of the hardest things your daughter has EVER done in her life but she cannot and should not let that b*****d win. Go to Graduation and walk with pride. You survived high school and him. I feel like not attending lets him win. If you have to stand by her side the entire time do so. If anyone asks why, yell it loud. The school wonā€™t protect my child so I am. And my child will attend her graduation!!!

20 Likes

I find it very odd that she wasnā€™t diagnosed with touretteā€™s at a much younger age. Typically its diagnosed at around age 7, yes my son has Touretteā€™s. Stress does make it worse. I hate what ur daughter has been going throughā€¦itā€™s horrible! After everything that has happened I think going to the police to at least discuss ur options would b a good plan. I pray ur daughter can not only attend her graduation but that she has the best day ever! Prayers for u both :pray:

12 Likes

File a police report and go to the school board. I dealt with my daughter being bullied and when I kept it on the school level, they wanted my daughter to avoid these two girls. Like walking around the long way making her late for class. They kept deflecting until I filed a police report and went to the school board.

143 Likes

He is grooming!!! You need to file a police report and contact the school board directly!!! Get in touch with other parents!!! Make a scene!!! Based off of everything you have said, I am sure he has more victims!!! Making a scene will encourage them to come forward!!! Strength in numbers!!! Get ahold of your local news station!!! That will get the schoolā€™s attention!!! Fight for your daughter at all costs!!! Even if you arenā€™t successful, knowing that her parents fought for her with everything they had will give her strength to find healing in all of this!!! Fight fight fight!!!

58 Likes

You need to go to the superintendent and authorities should be involved. This happened to my daughter with one of her teachers. Something should be done before he does get out of hand and something happens to a student. I would also look into getting her an advocate

3 Likes

Call the police get her into counseling. My daughters best friend developed tics so bad her arms and legs would just fly around. Sometimes it looked like she was having seizures. She tried different medications, she had to stop driving and working. They finally found out that the tics were from PTSD from someone sexually harassing her at work. Sheā€™s 19 and since she got help for the real problem all her tics are gone. Good luck. Do you rent or own if you rent you should move if he rents you should call the landlord with complaints.

21 Likes

Well after someone bailed me out of jail because I know me and if he was my neighbor we would have had a come to Jesus meeting a LONG time ago! File a police report ā€¦ get a lawyer ā€¦ talk to other parents because she isnā€™t the only one ā€¦ go to media if necessary! Protect your kid at all cost!

15 Likes

POLICE POLICE POLICEā€¦ FILE A REPORT WITH THE POLICE, THE SCHO DISTRICT GO IN PERSON MAKE A BIG COMMOTION MAKE NOISE MAKE YOUR/HER VOICE HEARD! You are the only voice standing up for your daughter make it a shockingly loud voice that people canā€™t handle make it happen not just for her but for every girl after her!

116 Likes

Iā€™d definitely file a police report, even if nothing comes of filing it if for some reason you have to use it then you have it on file. Personally I would probably be in jail myself for assault over my kid and something like that happening to her. I have threatened neighbors over my dogs before I would probably not have any sense when it came to my kid.

74 Likes

What in the world? This may sound an attack, but why in the world havenā€™t you contacted the police?! Why havenā€™t you raised hell at the school? Reached out to other parents? Hired a lawyer? Iā€™m flabbergasted at the fact of youā€™re clueless.

Your daughter needs you to protect her and most importantly her voice!!!

Do not stop until your daughter gets the justice she deserves. She is healthy, comfortable, and can continue life setting healthy boundaries.

13 Likes

Sounds like a civil suit needs to be filed first of all she was sexually harassed second of all they are discrimating based on her tourettes. Saying well I never seen her have tics and not trying to accommodate her. Get as much proof as you can and feel a civil suit. Go to the school board and go to the police I donā€™t think there is a statue of limitations on sexual harassment of a minor there maybe depending on the state etc but your probably within the time frame. If they ask why u waited tell them you tried to resolve it at the school and they did nothing

17 Likes

Go to the media and the police !! Personally that dude would be moving and resigning his position after I kicked his door and beat him down!! Seriously if no one in the school system will do anything fo to the media and put him on blast!! Sheā€™s not the only one!!

79 Likes

Schools are AWFUL about holding teachers accountable, especially on hearsay. Iā€™ve seen it multiple times. One of my teachers was allowed to resign after several rumors of him hitting on or sleeping with students. He transferred to a new school and happened to end up the girls softball coach. My boyfriends neighbor was the team manager and had him as a history teacher. He ended up texting her that he would give her an A in the class in exchange for sexual favors and she went to the police. He now has a soliciting prostitution of an individual less than 18 and a attempting sexual contact with a student charge and can no longer teach. He was passed around several schools before someone made a report.

Donā€™t just report to the schoolā€™s authorities. Report to the school board. Report to the police. And if and when the school does nothing about it, sue the teacher, the district, and each particular individual who was complacent after the report

5 Likes

His comment alone is sexual harassment. They tell you in orientation at even Walmart that just calling someone pet names can be considered sexual harassment. This man knew what he was doing. The school has it reported. There should be an investigation and he should be put on administrative leave until they have conducted investigation. They are also obligated to file a police report.

31 Likes

Go to your daughterā€™s counselor at school at report it to school. That should start the process. Get her pulled from any classes that heā€™s in.
I know someone that is going through this now.
Itā€™s difficult
Hugs mama!!
Stay strong

3 Likes

Parents like this blow my mind. Like open your f****** eyes. You should of been called the cops ,the school principal and district leaders. You should of been up at the school switching classes and keeping him away from your child.

32 Likes

Buck up! Not a minute should pass that you arenā€™t doing something to PROTECT YOUR CHILD! Posting in a mom group isnā€™t doing a damn thing for your kid! Stop failing your kid! Be at the police station. Be at that school. Take an officer with you. Get a lawyer. File a complaint. Call a news station. Go over everyoneā€™s head. DO. NOT. STOP.
If it were me and any of my 4 daughters, heā€™d be behind bars drinking blended up food from a straw while I smiled in my mugshot :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

File the report right before graduation so the cops pick him up during the graduation and he misses it all. They may not b able to press charges but maybe they can keep him busy for a couple of hours while u watch ur baby graduate and she can feel safe

5 Likes

My question is why if he made that comment and they all agree he did, was he not immediately asked to resign or fired. I have known teachers with many years experience fired for the same thing, a very inappropriate comment.

155 Likes

Wtf?! Is this made up or are the adults in this childā€™s life just that stupid?! Who allows no curtains on any bedroom window especially their kids?! Who cares what they look like! & how has this been going on for YEARS & this teacher hasnā€™t gotten fired or a beat down?! Seriously WTF?!!!

50 Likes

You need to file a restraining order immediately and start raising hell anyplace that will listen, up to and including pressing peeping tom charges, if applicable. The teacher is getting bolder with his students and the graduation move is nothing but a power play to make your daughter scared. If you cannot get him to leave, simply tell them that your daughter wont be showing up and take a day trip instead, maybe plan an overnight with her friends.

5 Likes

Something similar happened with a teacher in my school. He was rumored to have a history of being ā€œoverly niceā€ to young pretty girlsā€¦well apparently enough girls spoke up and he was no longer employed by the school district the following year. That may happen to this teacher, especially if enough girls give complaints about him. I wish you the best of luck and Iā€™m sorry your daughter is experiencing this.

6 Likes

If that was my daughter, you would not need to ask anyone at that school for him to stay away. I would meet him at the door and he would gladly skip the graduation! Guaranteed.

4 Likes

Call the police! And donā€™t be scared to do it either! Sheā€™s your kid if they donā€™t want to listen, MAKE THEM! Itā€™s your job as her mother to protect her, and move!

5 Likes

WT ACTUAL F? This can not be a true story if you have not contacted local authorities and filed a formal complaint to keep him away from your daughter and other young women. I assure you its not just your daughter. Get help for your child immediatelyā€¦smhā€¦I would have never left a child in this situation EVER

17 Likes

If you file a police report he should be given a no contact order so he can not be anywhere that she is thus curing the graduation dilemma.

Not meant viciously, but you probably should have called the police a long while ago. Then you need to call your states board of education and report whatā€™s happening at the school to them.

Clear violation of many laws and many rules abs regulations of teaching.

8 Likes

This is technically sexual harassment, closing in on assault. She told him to stop touching her, and he continuedā€¦ please file a report with your local police department.

10 Likes

Go to the board and tell them if the situation is not rectified then u will go to the media over this teach and also talk to the police and a lawyer.

9 Likes

So why isnā€™t he already arrested and doing time?

10 Likes

Pretty simple solution. Go to the police. If heā€™s done this with one girl heā€™s done it with more. You also could protect future atrocities with other girls.

5 Likes

Take it from someone who was groomed and assaulted by a man over twice my age at the age of 17.

Call the police. Call the district. Tell the principle that you will call the local news station and report the whole thing to the media if this teacher isnā€™t suspended/fired pending investigation. There is no way she is the only one. I would be willing to bet more girls come forward once it gets out.

Hope your daughter is ok!

7 Likes

Maybe if you file a restraining order he wonā€™t be able to attend graduation.

5 Likes

when he started complimenting her, he already grooming her. please call the cops and if he can do that to your daughter, next will be otherā€™s ppl daughters

3 Likes

I would turn the teacher and school in to the state superintendentā€™s office. I would also have your daughter file a police report of sexual harassment. If the school is unwilling to protect the children, then you need to take her to a different school.

4 Likes

Go to the police. Then file formal complaints at the school board. Do not stop there. You need to take any grievances you have that the police and the school board do not handle, to the media. Hopefully he wonā€™t be at graduation because he will be too busy with being in jail where he belongs! At the least, he needs to be removed from his position and put on administrative duty at the school board away from your daughter.

3 Likes

Whats the point of even asking on Facebook for advice report it to both the school and police record him talking to her if she witnessed him touching other girls inappropriately then she should also get them to report it with her if itā€™s that bad selling your home and moving would probably be the best way to protect her even if itā€™s alot of hassle if itā€™s getting worse and worse though Iā€™d definitely be moving To protect my child and changing their schools the best thing to do is put your recording device on your phone anytime heā€™s talking to her so she has evidence to get him fired and a harassment charge

3 Likes

This happened to me at school. I told the principal and he asked me to write down everything that had happened. Then he asked of anyone else had seen these behaviors. 3 others who sat close to me also wrote down the weird things they had witnessed. Within days the teacher ā€œretiredā€ and we had a sub for the rest of the semester. I turned in 3 pages front and back of weird comments, him touching me, putting his hand on my lower back, not even hiding looking down my shirt. It was disgusting. Iā€™m so thankful my principal believed me and it didnā€™t have to go very far. I wish you luck in getting this teacher away from your daughter. Itā€™s truly traumatizing

3 Likes

Police report and blast him online, call your local newspaper etc. If he can do this to your daughter he can do it to anyoneā€™s he needs to not be a teacher!! Iā€™m sure your daughters not the only little girl heā€™s been like that with.

2 Likes

Honestlyā€¦ Iā€™d go to your local police station and tell them whatā€™s been going onā€¦ maybe they can have police there to make her feel safer. I cant believe no one at the school is doing anything about this. Also, letting the police know and making them aware, could also help you in getting a ppo, even though he is your neighbor. Dont give up, your daughter deserves to feel safe!

1 Like

File a restraining order and he might not be able to go to graduation bc he would be too close to her at some point.

1 Like

Go to the police! Even an investigation will keep him away. Sexual talk with minors is not ok. Let them handle it. Escalate it till your daughter is safe and comfortable and he is sweating.

1 Like

Personally I feel the school are failing your daughter and all the other female students he ā€œfanciesā€ ā° by allowing his behaviour to continue. I would file a police report and watch how many other young girls come forward as a result. The man needs to be stopped

Go to the police. If the school wonā€™t do anything about it then file a police report. If the school gets upset that you did this then too bad, they are the ones that refused to handle the situation. Also, file a restraining order against him, then he wonā€™t be able to attend either ceremony.

1 Like

Protect your child. Go to police. He doesnā€™t need to be a teacher. He is sick and your daughter is not the only victim. I would probably be in jail because this will not be happening to my kids. Police, News and School Board. Like right now.

1 Like

File a report and then get a restraining order if you can. Iā€™m sorry to hear that. Hope your daughter is okay

Not sure if you have done this already, but try and gather as many students to submit a statement involving his behaviour. He is a predator and shouldnā€™t be working with children. Take it to the Dept of education.

2 Likes

Are u kidding what else can u do soooo much u can still do be the voice for your daughter stand up and make sure everything she is saying is true and you run with that and let everyone know whatā€™s going on the min u voice it out they will jump on it. She needs you u canā€™t just give up when the running gets hard push threw that and stand your ground

File a police report and see if you can get a restraining order put in place. Talk to a lawyer and see what he can do. Good luck. Prayers for your daughter.

I agree with going to the police, also go to the news stations! Write it on the school reviews see if anyone else comes forward, I bet the more you talk the more girls will come out. Iā€™m so sorry this happened to your daughter! I am praying that your baby gets to attend her graduation without fear!!

She should have secretly taped him but no matter she is not being heard by the district! He lost the right to make choices about being at school functions when he used his position of power, teacher, over her! I would bet she is not the first and will not be the last. Ask for a meeting with the School Board, Superintendent and the school board Attorney. Threaten to go public asking for other victims - all you are requesting is he not be at graduation. He should be let go and you are not asking for that - just that they honor that this is HER special day and should be respected as such! Good luck!

Seriously?? Something just does not sound right here.
Contact a Lawyer immediately & sue that damn school, including the Principal.
That teacherā€™s behavior is totally inappropriate & the failure of those in charge to follow through is completely unacceptable. :flushed:

2 Likes

A police report makes her a target if there is no evidence,become an ass to the school .they will have to listen.too bad ur daughter couldnā€™t wear a device to record his ass.

Get a restraining order if you can, see if any girls are witnesses or have been treated this way, and have it as like proof that youā€™re daughter is not the only one. So that way it can be like a huge thing not like a small thing if that make sense

Get police involved and as hard as this is, please please keep her strong and teach her (I know this sounds mean) donā€™t ever let the abuser have power over her. Take her, support her and help her show him that he does not have any power over her.
Keep eye contact with him, intimidate him by eye contact and let him know you know. But please, get police involved.

I had a similar problem while at summer camp with my swimming instructor. He would touch inappropriately, make lewd comments when I told him I was uncomfortable he unexpectedly pushed me into the deep end when he knew I wasnā€™t an experienced swimmer in deep water. Iā€™m sorry your daughter is going through this

I would go to the police and file a report my daughter is 9 and is have problems with the school another kid had spit on her last Thursday and I went up to the school and they said they was going to move the child but yet they still have to go to recess together and I done told the school I didnā€™t want that child nowhere near my child

Thatā€™s sexual harassment and his comment about seeing in her room too. Call police. Sorry mom but you got to speak up and stand up Especially for a daughter who has special needs between her Touretteā€™s and tics, show her now while sheā€™s young how important it is to stand up in life. Donā€™t teach her to be scared intimidated by anybody.

Go to the police, heā€™s watching her in the house, making sexual comments etc, not okay by any standard.

1 Like

Go to the police. This is unacceptable. If the schoolā€™s admin team isnā€™t willing to do anything about it, then a lawyer and the legal system can have their turns with the situation.

3 Likes

File a police report. The fact that he said he can see into your house and all the other stuff he has done. File a report

4 Likes

Honestly Iā€™d speak with a lawyer and look into a civil restraining order. That way, if he said anything else deemed inappropriate towards her, he could immediately get arrested for violating it.