My ex invited me trick or treating with our kids but I don't know if I wanna go: Thoughts?

You said it…go for the kids not him. You’re making it way too much about him.

Go for the kids. They will have something to remember.

I would do it for the kids.

You dont go for him. You go for your kids.

2 Likes

If the kids want you to go then go but if they are ok with just going with dad then leave it at that. TALK TO YOUR KIDS

You should go. For your kids. Make the effort even when he doesn’t

Go n be woth your kids go for them

You can all go together. Or fuck it take them yourself

Put your differences aside and go for the kids. I wish my kids father was more involved… smh

You grow the fuck up, stop whining, and be a mom to your kids.

Your kids will remember that you were always there for THEM. That’s what really matters.

This shouldnt even be a question… do what makes ur kids happy and if they want u both suck it up and go… besides i dont know any momma who would want to miss out on a holiday with babies regardless… go and have fun

Go for the kids. Let him know ahead of time ud like him to participate with taking them up to houses since u do it every other yr and he misses out

Stop thinking about him and go for the kids. Do the children want mom to be there? If yes…then why not. It will be fun for them.

The kids would be happy to have both y’all there regardless of y’all issue …go…maybe his significant other is helping him change and realize things .your co parenting go with and do your thing show him how it’s done get things off ur chest and remind him that this nice to co parent in a way y’all get along and can do things…don’t question this…just go…I would even though I’d know his gift would be there and I hate her but I’d still go

Do it for your kids, always… Everyday all day no matter who else is around, do it for the kids!! :heart: happy halloween!! :jack_o_lantern:

Go. Do it for your kids. They will always remember those moments you were there for them! :blush:

Get over it, you’re lucky you have a ex that’s good enough to invite you along