My ex is constantly causing drama and trying to make me jealous: What should I do?

Block him on everything. They have a parenting app, family wizard I believe?..where you can text, strictly about kids. He isnt worth the stress. Hes still mad you left him, probably.

1 Like

Hes obviously not over you and clearly doesnt love her more if he has to announce it lmao what a foolish “man”…

2 Likes

I think he is a narcissist, he is getting his rocks off by aggravating you. He is trying to get control over you.

2 Likes

Girl laugh at him. Hes so dumb lol

2 Likes

Just be the bigger person and literally ignore ANY communication that doesn’t involve your kid. So what if hes sending you pics? It just shows he feels like hers got something to prove. Print them out and play darts with their faces to alleviate your frustration. Concentrate on you. Your life, your family, freinds and happiness. His doesn’t matter to you. He sounds like a total ass to be honest. It’s a way of controlling you. Just act like you haven’t heard/seen. Just constantly be the better person. He will get bored eventually. My ex used to do passive aggressive like this, and nothing annoyed him more than getting ZERO reaction from me! X

Just ignore it. Tell him you are glad hes happy and that you are happy for him . Put a smile on your face and feel blessed you don’t have to put up with his cheating ways.

2 Likes

Ignore his messages unless it has to do with your children. Maybe reach out to the girlfriend and see about communicating with her for drop offs and pick ups if it’s easier! Do whatever you have to to make sure your children come first and don’t bring them into any drama.

3 Likes

Probably not even him it’s her and it’s her being petty because he still loves you

4 Likes

Yes keep it classy that will drive him insane!

2 Likes

My ex harrassed me for years after I left. try and move away…

1 Like

He isnt over you and wants you to believe he is so happy when hes clearly not. Good luck, hon. Glad you realized ur worth

1 Like

Get the my family wizard app ! Its the best thing that has happened to my family !

1 Like

Be the bigger person & kill him with kindness :slight_smile:
NO reason to be jealous, & it seems he may actually be jealous of YOU, as you have done fine without him & he obviously cant do fine on his own…

When it happens, congratulate him on his new found job, love, home, car, whatever it may be. Tell him how great it is he is getting his life in order & that you LOVE hearing that, for your childrens sake…

When he sees the reaction is no longer getting him the attention he is seeking, it will stop~ My daughter has one just like it~ Yet he still cant figure out how to be a decent person or father~

2 Likes

Don’t give him the time of day. Its about the kids cut and dry. Silence is powerful. That’s it about the kids if anything else is brought up leave it alone he is winning he is taking your time up. Just try it.

If you have a time sharing order you can have a communication clause added, that allows you only to communicate through the app. The courts can monitor and advise communication to only be related to the children.

2 Likes

Omg sounds like my ex husband

1 Like

Just don’t respond and if you do make sure its about your kids not his life. Dont let it get to you ot he wins and will keep doing it

I would save every text. Every email and quietly document it all. Be kind as you have been. When you feel you have had enough or you have enough to charge him with harrassment then go for it. Good luck!

1 Like

Is it possible for you to go back to court to file for harassment? Print out everything he sends you and take it to court with you. Have the courts set it up that he is only allowed to contact you strictly about your child. If he violates that by harassing you more and doing the same thing, he can get in trouble with the court.

2 Likes

I literally wouldn’t respond unless it was about the child.

3 Likes

All you need to do is be and act like the parent you would want to have if you were your child , then let him be who he is and just dont engage unless its abt the kids , don’t even react to any emails like that . I mean save all info in a file just in case but dont bite the apple.

2 Likes

My youngest sons father does this, I have learned to just completely ignore anything he has to say if it doesn’t involve our son, It has stopped it all for the most part,

2 Likes

Block him from your Facebook block him from your phone number and then you won’t have to see that stuff anymore

1 Like

Block him on your email. Also, show that in court as your reasoning for no longer allowing communication between you two. Tell him to no longer contact you. He can pick the kids up from school Fridays and you can pick them up on Mondays. That’s that. He knows what he is doing.

3 Likes

Following! Same boat

1 Like

Save every text, every email, every picture. Just everything. The times you invited them. But don’t reply harshky. Keep calm. Just stick to whatever it is about you asked or about the kids. And keep it documented that he only paid child support once in the 4 years. Then go to court and see if there is a place that can help iwth pick ups and drop offs if you still want them to see him. And make sure he pays for the services.

2 Likes

Just don’t respond Ignore his pictures emails and everything don’t stoop down to his level

1 Like

When he sends you stuff like that straight up respond “that’s good, glad you found someone” dont be negative or ignore him cuz you would be feeding into his idea that your jealous

1 Like

I think it’s clear you’re being too nice and too lenient with him. Why you haven’t gotten a restraining order against him I don’t know but perhaps it’s time you consider it. It’s obvious he’s not over you and he is trying so hard to hurt you pointlessly. Cut him off. Block him and get a court mediators to arrange pickups and exchanges with your children but don’t give him the opportunity to continue to harass you.
Obviously you’re not jealous and obviously killing him with kindness is backfiring and adding fuel to the fire so just cut him off from contacting you. It’s not about being jealous or hurt, it’s about not playing the game with him. That’s what he wants, don’t give it to him.

2 Likes

Block him on any and all accounts. Don’t get riled up. That’s what he wants. He is trying to hurt you in any way that he can. Some day karma will come back for him. It always comes back.

1 Like

Girl please don’t talk to him don’t respond to anything at all when you do he know he has your attention keep everything he sent you you may need it court one day you should not let him decide what kind of life you are going to have

1 Like

Ignore it as much as you can

2 Likes

Just don’t respond to his BS. Unless it’s about your children, delete it and move on. He just wants to get a rise out of you. If you show that you’re not bothered by it, he’ll eventually stop.

Sounds like he’s not over you. Ignore him, but don’t delete any of the previous texts/emails in case you need them for court

5 Likes

You just answered your own question. You dont need Facebook to tell you that. Put on your big girl panties.

1 Like

Block him . On everything. Print out what hes doing and sent to police

“Please don’t contact me unless it’s regarding our shared children” on repeat until it sticks. He is definitely just mad and trying to strike at you anyway he can because child support. He’s probably doing it in front of gf to make her happy because of the lost money.

1 Like

When he would send me stuff like that my answer would be glad your happy but rember one day she will get smart and leave to. I also would keep all of it and take it to court house.

Of it was me I’d be telling him thanks for thinking of me and I hope your having fun f***ing another person :slight_smile: just remind him he’s already got baby everything else is irrelevant to you

The best way to reply is I am happy for you. Glad she is everything you want and need. Glad there was someone to make you happy. That is all I would reply back if I even did reply back.

He’s missing you. 100%
He wants a reaction out of you to see if you feel the same. Mind games you should try and ignore!

2 Likes

Save all of that and show the court. Keep responses short and blunt if you respond at all, which I recommend against.

“Cool. Happy that you found somebody.” and so on.

Girrrrrlllll…in the nicest way I can possibly say this…it’s time for you to grow up. If there is drama…it’s because you have a part in it, as well. Ignore him. Don’t react. Don’t respond. Just do you. Make the drop offs and pick ups, quick and pleasant. If he is unfit, take him to court. If he’s fit…leave him alone when he’s with his kids. This drama can be done, if you want it to be.

3 Likes

Just tell him you’re happy for him because you don’t miss him or his small penis either so you all good :joy::joy:

Jk. just ignore him.

Are you 100% Positive it is him Sending the emails?? Because it could be a VERY JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND trying to start junk or make herself fell better because her relationship with him is not good or what they are making it out to be…

1 Like

Jk. just ignore him.

Hes immature he still loves you and don’t know how to tell you no he thinks getting a reaction out of you is how he get you but he’s going about it all wronged called psychology

Ignore him, make a file of all his bullshit for the just in case future court issues. Dont lower yourself to his stupidity. Continue being the best mom to your kids and put them first above even your personal needs. He’ll tire himself up soon.

Is he a drinker? Getting drunk and emotional, trying to hurt you. Completely ignore it. Let him think you never even got messages from him.

Just quit!get a lawyer or advocate, and move on

Maybe it’s his girlfriend who is sending you the emails, pretending to be him.

1 Like

Sounds like he still has a thing for you. It’s sad how people can’t move on. Your child I hope don’t see this behavior but I can almost bet he says things around the child. I hope all works out. I would definitely take this into court and put him in his place. Him sending this information through email can be used in court. He is such a child.

7 Likes

Continue to just ignore. He is probably hoping you will show this to his new gf in hopes of getting some sort of reaction. He is still upset and angry. Continue to live life to the fullest

6 Likes

It actually sounds like he’s jealous of you, not being with him if that makes sense? I think he still has feelings for you and he’s striking out at you because y’all aren’t together. He needs therapy

8 Likes

Look up the “grey rock method” on non responding as a response. Could work in this situation.

Take him back to court. Lay everything out and let the judge tell him to grow up. It’s prob the only way he will

3 Likes

This is what I would do, I would say thank you for the compliments. Act like it doesn’t bother you, when he sees it not bothering you he stop. The more u fight with him about it the more he do

2 Likes

When he sends you an e-mail, just delete it. He sounds like a big baby and you have enough to do. Stop inviting him and his latest squeeze to events, move on.

1 Like

Ignore him! Looking for attention or sympathy. Trying to get you to react. If you don’t pay attention,then he loses the power to upset you.

4 Likes

Block him on whatever device he sent you the pics on. Tell him you’ve blocked him on said device because “your personal life is your own and I’m not interested in it.” then tell him that you will block him on subsequent devices if he sends you any more photos of him or her. And stick to it. If he wants to be able to talk with you about the children, he needs to behave himself. If not, he’ll have to purchase a homing pigeon.

1 Like

Third party communication…only. No direct link to you at all. Often say nice things to your kids about them…out of the blue…Not just because the kids initiate convo. Good luck.

1 Like

My sister struggles with drama from her ex- what she does is just ignore his comments/ messages that aren’t about the kid. communication is about the kid only- while he doesn’t always respect it and still tries to start stuff- if she doesn’t feed into it he doesn’t get the attention he wants and it stops quickly

1 Like

It’s not out of the blue, he just had to pay child support! Him & gf r probly short $ now! SOOOOO NOT UR FAULT, I would send a polite email saying so happy for u and leave it at that​:+1::grin: good luck

Ignore it! There are issues in his head. When he calls you a name or insults you, smile and say thank you. That way he loses control over you. Some people just suck is all.

1 Like

How do post a question I have? I need some advice as well

Keep all post that he sends you and and file harassment charges and If he stops paying airport take him back to court!!

Ignore him. I realize you have to co parent. However pay no mind to his messages, comments etc. Behave as though he said nothing. He is behaving like a child that wants)needs your attention. Don’t give it to him. Only discuss the child/children and don’t allow him to engage anything other than that which has to do with parenting stuff.

Ezinne, I read ur experience. It is saddening but there is hope. Jesus is alive! Leave this man and his wicked acts. God is watching. He will soon wipe away ur tears. You have a good heart. You are not ugly. You are beautiful my darling.

Get all your emails, text messages together and take them to a lawyer. Your being harrassed and that’s uncalled for. Your lawyer can send him a nice little letter stating if he doesnt quit then he will be seeing yall in court. Dont put up with his crap.

1 Like

He’s the jealous one. Just make sure he’s not talking about you that way in front of your kids. The best revenge is living well. You’ve killed him with kindness. Now you need to move on, find a good man that will love your kids as much as he does you and make yourself happy. His immature handling of his feelings for you shows just how big of a bullet you dodged

2 Likes

I had a brother that constantly threatened me of my life because I wouldn’t get close to him to sexually molest me. He did to my brother and neighbor kid.
I ignored it and that’s what caused him to continue because he knew I wouldn’t do any about it. He likes to intimidate people because that’s all they knew how to deal with people not doing what he wanted. He didn’t know how to have public relations. He are fed off of vulnerable people, their adrenaline. I finally got tired of it and confronted him and said, “kill me then, take me out of my misery with you!” He finally left me alone.
Start agreeing with him, it will shock him; your ex still wants you. Hopefully he will leave you alone.
Remember, you are strong, you are worthy, you are beautiful, you are loved. God bless you.

2 Likes

Don’t read the emails, texts, or answer the phone! He is doing it because it continues to provoke a response from you. This isn’t rocket science!

Ignore- my husband’s ex MARRIED the guy she cheated with and we have custody of the child. She abandoned the child 11 years ago and still tells my husband that he wants her back. They just have no shame. Ignore and laugh about it. I do.

2 Likes

Ignore it. If he sees it upsets you he will continue doing it. Show him it doesn’t bother you.

1 Like

Lot of people Loves Droma

Yeah he’s narcissistic. Read all about it. Sick fuck

Start saving the emails and print them out. That should help with full custody, and restraining order against him to not bother at all. He is just trying to push your buttons to see how much longer you can take it. Sure his the father of your children, but come on, would he want some guy/lady emailing things like that to his kids? He needs to grow up, stop being so childish. They’re not happy with your happiness, that’s why his saying all those negative things to try and bring you to his level. Dont. Surely you want them to stop, so print them out, file for restraining order.

2 Likes

Maybe the girlfriend is insecure about you (especially if he still has feelings for you in some way) and told him to proclaim his love for her to you if they got into a fight about you. I was in a similar situation and ended up finding out later on down the road after him and the girlfriend split that was why I got the similar texts to your situation that I got.

1 Like

Turn your head. You are the bigger person. Ignore him.

1 Like

Say I’m glad you have found someone who makes you truly happy! While the path we share is just being the best coparent we can be, I wish the best for you still. When we are happy, our kids are happy and that’s the most important thing.

1 Like

Go to the family advocate and put in a parenting plan

He’s just trying to get a reaction. Don’t reply or react at all. My ex was the same way-until I never responded or acknowledged his bs. They are not happy, if they were they wouldn’t be making an effort to reach out, even if it’s ugly.

2 Likes

Have as little to do with him as possible send any pics right back to him maybe only make one way of conversing just strickly for the kids and if he tries to talk about anything other than the kids hang up on him…

Ignore him completely he’s most likely regretting his decision and trying to see if you care don’t react or respond use a third party if you don’t feel comfortable just stay cold so he knows you don’t give a damn also block him on social media and spam his Emails

2 Likes

Why does he need your email? Block him or change your email address. Don’t feed into it, just because he emailed you something doesn’t mean you need to open it. I would just deal with him on days he has the kids. But I agree with Cheryl that you need to print everything out and save voice mail messages. It’s called harassment and he could be legal trouble for it. So sorry about this. He sounds like a dick.

Document it. File contempt for child support.

2 Likes

Mines that way- i played three petty game for a while now we have court next friday for supervised visits since he’s unstable and abusive

My ex husband texted me a pic of this chick while we were separated saying that she was 100 times prettier and better than me. She was, in fact, not 100 times prettier nor better than me. But you know… my current Husband thinks I’m sexy so who gives a shit? :joy::joy::joy:

Yeah I would document everything, block and delete too. Only have one line of communication for the kids.

1 Like

Sounds like 100% jealousy on his part. My ex husband did the exact same thing. Insecure. Jealous. He’s your problem now, Sis. :v::v::v::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I agree with everyone on here that has commented.

Just don’t reply
If it’s not about the kids dont reply eventually he’ll get the hint. But don’t give him the attn he’s looking for or it’ll just continue

1 Like

Hes deff not over you…

Omg real simple block him on everything and download a co parent app and only speak about your child he starts on that to remove it and only allow him to speak with the children directly

All he’s trying to do is get control. He’s an emotional abuser. Don’t pay any attention to his shit. That’s all he is an ugly p.o.s ! The only way he can make himself feel better is to make you feel the worst he can .

1 Like

Lol gross, he sounds like an immature loser. I wouldn’t talk to him unless it’s for the kids.

Just keeping being yourself no need to down grade for him

Cut them out of your life then you will not have any drama work smarter not harder to achieve your goals

That.will.stop.his stupid ass