My ex wants to take our child across the country to meet a woman he hasn't even met: Advice?

You have a right to protect your child, if he wants to go then he should go not with your child, this woman could kidnap your child, and he would be looking stupid, no and if he’s going to try and fight you on it, then get an attorney and fight to get his rights terminated, you both have a duty to protect your child at all costs, he hasn’t even met the woman and he’s bringing a child to meet a stranger. People have gotten killed, raped just meeting someone for a first date. I wouldn’t allow it, and I would be getting a lawyer to prevent it from happening.

They have shut down the border and the supply of children for the sickos is drying up.
NO WAY!

He is an idiot.
ABSOLUTELY do not allow it.

1 Like

No dummy everything ain’t a.fb moment in your.life… if you have to ask your an idiot parent…s

Your husband is just being a dumbass

Why do people get on this platform and ask these absolutely absurd questions? This is insane. Do you really need someone else to tell you the answer to this? We tell our kids constantly about the dangers of meeting people online. What your grown ass ex does is his business, but you’re stupid if you let him take your child across the country to a hook up. Wtf.

2 Likes

Nope not happening !!

You can’t fix a Cheater, a Psychopath or A Narcissist, its as simple as you can’t take Blood from Stone. My Wife was one, he had a subtle way of saying Derogatory stuffs at me, she left me shattered, and consumed by a burning Thirst for the Truth, not until I got access to all her interactions, both on the phone and on social media, without touching her phone. All I did was share my wife’s phone number with Private hacker and I could read both new and deleted messages from my phone without touching her Device. My wif was a deceptive narcissist and Sociopath, she would never apologize, i was always made to feel little on the inside, it was pure Psychological warfare at its lowest, i suspected infidelity on her path, not until with the help of the Private Hacker, I was completely in the dark. There was a Conversation i read on her Instagram Account where she Did address me as ‘Beauty with no Brain’, I’m finally going through a divorce with evidence too overwhelming. Her device contained secrets that I could never have imagined. You can contact the Hacker via whatsapp text and talk directly to him What’s app or text : +1 847 242 1379 email 'WHITEWEBHACKERS@GMAILCOM ', and I hope you will find Peace of Mind as did I after Embracing the Renewal that comes from knowing the Truth, as the Truth Did set me free. Now I am Going 5 months with no Contact, I’m beginning to feel I can go forever. I was kept in Bondage or should I say false sense of Marriage, feelings do changes like the Weather, its still not enough to do or to say hurtful words or Derogatory words to another human, if any one does that in any way, its as simple as they have no regard for you in the first place to know their action’ll hurt your feelings. In a Nutshell, I walked Away. My Peace Worth’s More.

Heeellllll new! Nope.no no!

hell no no way in hell

1 Like

Oh no no no no no…
You do not know who this lady is or who she invites to her house.

1 Like

All kinds of crazy there!

Fuck that! Kids shouldnt be mixed with your dating life anyway. If you are with someone a long while and think they will still be around a long while more absolutely but until then not ok at all

Listen to your instincts.

Don’t let him go, period

Tell the asshole no point blank ! He might be just using that as a cover up and never see your child again :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Further more no way in hell would I let my child leave the country for anything unless I’m with them for maybe like a medical issue or surgery so again fuck no to him and I don’t give a flying fuck what he’d do especially if you have primary physical custody ! Don’t let the asshole bullshit and bully you :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

He can’t legally take your child
Out of the country unless you have a court order. Get to court . I wouldn’t worry about being “confused” I’d be worri d about the child not returning. Like I’m not sure if any of you women actually give a shit about your kids? Or the father for that matter. You shouldn’t be introducing new spouses. Unless it’s a long term serious relationship!! And if you don’t have a court order with a police enforcement clause or a parenting order for that matter the father wouldn’t even have to return the child.

Fuck no… he is insane. No judge in the world would okay his trip to take his child to meet a perfect stranger across country. You’re in the right.

Send him down the highway alone

No way would I let him!

Hell NO!
Protect your child

Ohmy goodness that’s a hard NO

Follow your gut. He obviously doesn’t care.

u are right to be concerned

That would be a Hell No.

And contact your attorney as well

1 Like

No, just say No and enforce, he could be planning on not coming back and then you have lost your son.

1 Like

Not only confuse him but wut if shes not even who she claims to be what if shes a wierdo or a killer or someone who has intentions to hurt him no way he should not take your child at this time

Sounds like a kidnapping to me.

Tell him to fuck off u dont kno the lady :woman_shrugging:

Oh hell frickin no. Put your foot down that he can’t take your kid out of your state without your permission. That is dangerous.

Nope !!
Kids shouldn’t be involved in the first stages of a relationship. Wait until things are going well.
Kids fall in love to!
Spare their heartaches.

No. You can’t let him take your son across the country to meet someone he has never met!Who knows if she is a bad person or not.No.Who knows what will happen to your son?!No.

1 Like

You feel you can’t trust him Don’t If you give him the OK to cross state lines your sunk if he stays No kidnapping charge
Tell him to have her to come here If it is so important As for the latter Run because he will blackmail you again again again to keep him from showing his butt They just get worse

No. No no. I agree with u. Not a good idea. Especially because he doesn’t even know this lady

Scary that hed want to do this. The first visit and not knowing her in person. Like you said a second time is a bit different.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
Your child does not need to be taken out of state by non-custodial parent.

Please don’t let your child go. I have a very bad feeling about this.

Tell him no and stand your ground