My exes girlfriend added me on facebook: Advice?

Delete the request and never look back. He cheated on you with her. Nothing good will come from it.

1 Like

He’s probably cheating on her a** too. Maybe I’m different but I would ask her what the f**k she wants. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Leave the past in the past otherwise you may open a can of worms you may not be prepared to deal with. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I wouldn’t accept and move on as normal.

Don’t over think it. Is this somebody that you want to be friends with or even peering into your life? Yes or no

Somewhat similar situation. My ex and I were on a break he got with a woman and I ended up breaking itoff between us(I knew it was over just needed a little push and him dating helped) We have a daughter together, she was 4 at the time, my ex would bring the woman around our daughter and they formed a great bond. Any school events,bday, xmas, shopping she was the one to help my kid. The relationship between my ex and her ended when my daughter was 8, I have kept In touch w her because she was/is special in my daughters life. I knew and trusted if I was busy at work I could call on her to help out more than her dad would. Mind you they never lived together but if the woman knew my kid needed help w anything she would go to my exs house to help my kid out. Till this day I keep in touch w her, maybe not as much but simple texts on her bday and Mother’s Day. I will also get her a ticket for my daughter’s graduation next year. (I don’t have her on any of my social media accounts though)

1 Like

He’s probably cheating on her and she wants to bond with you over it lol

4 Likes

You don’t bring the trash back in the house once you’ve taken it out.

Part of me would investigate and part of me would leave it alone. It’s best to leave it alone. Delete the friend request and go on about your life. No need to deal with unnecessary drama.

1 Like

Delete it sounds like she’s trying to be messy

1 Like

Maybe he’s brought u up on occasions comparing u and her. So that would make her think he wants u. Maybe he does or maybe he’s just a manipulative jerk. She’s probably wanting to know about u and your life to copy u or to see if he’s sneaking around w u.

Mercury retrograde in full effect!

Rearview mirror, keep driving

Just being nosey, don’t accept it.

1 Like

He’s doing to her what he did to you and she either wants to know what to expect what did you do and that type of thing or to apologize I’d give her zero attention she wanted him shes got him and that’s not your problem anymore but to be honest I’d be curious as all get out lol

Lol reject the request. That chapter is gone girl.

1 Like

My ex husband’s new wife did the same thing with me. I couldn’t delete it fast enough. :person_gesturing_no::person_gesturing_no: We had no children together so why she did that is beyond me.

1 Like

Had that happened to me I blocked her and every time he made a new account I wanted nothing to do with them

1 Like

That’s happened to me
Do NOT add her. Just ignore it and move on with your life

3 Likes

She’s probably coming to you for advice or some shit. He’s cheating on her… but what did she expect when he cheated on you to be with her… it’s a whole mess you don’t need. You owe them nothing.

Maybe she was stalking your page and accidentally hit add friend. I did that years ago :woozy_face:

4 Likes

She’s in your shoes honey - I’ve been you

3 Likes

just being nosey. i wouldn’t accept it

1 Like

Ew delete lol. That ship has sailed :sailboat:

2 Likes

He prolly doin her like he done u and she could be stalking u I’d ignore her my husband’s ex does this with us

3 Likes

Do you not know that you could simple ignore it or delete it :joy: she probably sent it to ne petty or see we gag your doing. There Shouldn’t even be a thought to accept it :rofl:

No, just leave it in the past, it’s just not a good idea to cause yourself any stress

1 Like

I added some my husband’s ex gfs…I’m super insecure and wanted to get to know them as people. I never wanted to harm them or cause issues, I literally JUST wanted to get to know them and ended up being friends with one. I’ll add, most of us went to school together too so it wasn’t like I was some complete rando either.

1 Like

Just delete the request
:roll_eyes:

This isn’t high school. You’re a grown up. If you don’t want to add her just delete her request and go on living your life. Smdh

1 Like

Ignore it. She is suspects he is cheating…which he probably is, and she is looking for who he might be cheating on her with.

1 Like

Nope… dont accept. If you delete her friend request, she can send another one. Just leave it there, pending…

You may have ended up her friend suggested list and she added you not thinking of who you were.

Maybe it’s a case of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer

1 Like

Don’t accept it either

2 Likes

He’s probably cheating on her and she’s sus… let it slide, it’s a red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

Of you’re that worried about it,message her and ask her why, she sent you a friend request!!

no, stay away from them both, live your life

2 Likes

Maybe she was creeping you and his add?!

If you want to know what she wants just message and ask.

Do not answer her, she should get the message. She’s trying to find a way to keep in touch with you.

3 Likes

He’s cheating on her and she “knows” it… she just can’t handle the “truth”

3 Likes

Are you two still friends? If so, she probably wants to be your friend too lol

Ignore , definitely!

I’m very skeptical when it comes to investing in stuffs online. But just because I seriously needed help financially and seeing that I literally had nothing to lose, I had to take the bold step to invest in bitcoin with Rochelle Shannon. That turned out to be the best financial decision I’ve ever made. Today I’m doing quite alright financially.

I bet she is wanting to ask questions about how he was, maybe needs advice?

I’d ask her what’s up

1 Like

She’s probably thinking you’re cheating with him and wants to ask…

1 Like

IGNORE HER lol
He’s probably cheated on her, and wants to band wagon. Just don’t reply, past is the past.

1 Like

Decline, she probably wants to spy on you for some reason. I get the feeling it’s probably one of those keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer scenarios. I would steer clear.

1 Like

Don’t add her message her and say what do you want period I would

I would simply ask her why shes adding u

She might have question

Either decline the request and then forget about it and get on with you day or DM her and ask what she wants if I bothers you that much… Both are totally acceptable responses :woman_shrugging:t2:

How about you don’t add her and don’t start drama. Who cares about what she’s thinking? 6 years is enough time to mature and move on.

1 Like

Ask her what she wants don’t ask us. Be an adult.

If you’re not friends with her personally then I wouldn’t accept it. She might just be trying to scope you out :woman_shrugging:

I would block. I don’t need anyone from my old life.

1 Like

No offense, maybe just not accept and message the source you will probably get a more accurate response

I’d think it’s her turn to be cheated on and she’s wants to ask you for signs :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’d shoot a message and say, “I’m not sure if I know you.”

Does it even matter what she wants or is thinking. Do you want her taking up space in your life. Delete the request unless you feel like walking into some childish games

1 Like