My exes girlfriend asked me to pay for the things she took my daughter shopping for: Thoughts?

Quick question… if your exes gf asked you if they could take your child out shopping BUT, in the same breath, asked for you to send them with the money to pay for everything. Would you?

128 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My exes girlfriend asked me to pay for the things she took my daughter shopping for: Thoughts? - Mamas Uncut

Absolutely not! That’s her doing

Depends on what it was for

No, she offered to take her, you shouldn’t have to pay her back for it.

No. My ex could give them money.

2 Likes

Nope if she wants to take her shopping then she pays

3 Likes

Nope your ex can pay

1 Like

No. You offered to take child shopping not me. Sorry Charlie

1 Like

Umm…no. my exs girlfriend takes the kids shopping all the time. Or buys them things when they aren’t with them. I’ve never been asked for help pay for things when they buy stuff for them

1 Like

Just send her the laugh emojis if it’s in text and say girl bye if it’s over the phone… U don’t need to do no more than that!

2 Likes

Yes … maybe she wants to bond with child but doesnt have money.

5 Likes

I’ll send money with my child

1 Like

If you would have asked her to take the baby shopping, I’d say that’s on you to fund the trip. But if someone offers, that’s on her or your ex.

2 Likes

You could say to your ex simply do not ask to take my child shopping unless you plan on paying for it. Bc simply if you yourself wanted to take your child shopping you would

1 Like

I would say no lmao.

1 Like

Depends on the circumstances tbh

He should pay for his daughter’s shopping trip that’s being shared with his current girlfriend.
In no way should you pay for their outing.

7 Likes

Nah, I’ll take my kids shopping thanks though

2 Likes

What a cheek :smile: i bet she asked your ex for money but he said no lol

1 Like

Nope. I buy my kid the stuff he needs and wants at my house his dad can do the same

Ahahahahaha no…
She offered to take her shopping. You didn’t tell her to do it.

Tell her to F Off. If they are taking them shopping whys that down to you to pay. Some exs do my head in.

Seems like she should be asking your ex for money to take his daughter shopping.

3 Likes

If I asked someone else to take my kid shopping I’d send money. But if someone asked to take them I’d think they were wanting to pay for it. I wouldn’t give her money.

5 Likes

That depends on alot regardless of who my child is with it’s still my child and wont go without because I feel like being a petty bish

1 Like

No lol. That was her choice

The ex can give her money to shop.

No they offered to take her shopping they need to use their money. Tell them you prefer to take her shopping if it’s going to be with your money & have that bonding time with her yourself.

No lmao you wanna shop you get to pay, otherwise wait until I’m ready to fund a shopping trip. :person_shrugging:t2:

Hell no. I’d rather take my kid shopping if it comes out of my pocket.

I would make sure my child had a little money of their own for shopping to teach them about budgeting. Talk to your Ex about paying his gf back for the shopping if it wasn’t in the gfs budget to take your daughter shopping then they should’ve done something more budget friendly.

1 Like

Tell her she chose to take her, you didn’t ask her to. If she wants reimbursement get it from the dad.

7 Likes

What… y wouldn’t he be paying for that

One of the most stupidest things I ever heard.

To me this is a RED :triangular_flag_on_post:
If she’s not willing to pay for your daughter how does she actually treat her?
I treat my Bonus children just like my own. I would never dream of asking their mom for money…

2 Likes

No, if I’m paying for a shopping trip I’d like to enjoy that time with my child. Also the ex can pay for his gf to take her shopping.

2 Likes

That’s a definite no, as if I’d give my money to my exes gf to take my daughter shopping having her thinking it’s a gift from the gf ya right! That gf needs a reality check

3 Likes

Uh no… she sounds ridiculous

Nope! She offered so it’s her responsibility to pay

Nope. Her dad can buy things for his house. If she wants to take her shopping one of them can pay for it otherwise you can take your daughter shopping yourself for what you want to by her

2 Likes

She wants the benefit of the dick, she better babysit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope lol May as well take her yourself if that’s the case. She’s wanting the brownie points for literally nothing lol

1 Like

HECK to the NO. she wants to take her out and buy her things and take all the credit for it using your money.

Oh she thinks you’re stupid. She wants to use YOUR money to take your daughter shopping so your daughter will think she bought her the stuff. To answer your question, HELL NO! Tell her to get the money from your ex. TF🤨

6 Likes

I would give my child a little $ to spend on what they wanted but when someone asks to take a child shopping then they’re offering to pay, she should ask her boyfriend if anyone

1 Like

Na you might as well just take her shopping yourself since it’s your money

3 Likes

If you asked her to take her of course, and I’m sure she wouldn’t even have to ask. If she wants to take her that’s very nice, but asking to take her, and asking you to send money is very odd.

1 Like

No way. You might as well just take her shopping yourself

1 Like

Um no. You offering means you’re paying lol. Unless you are asking someone to help you out, nope.

No. He can pay for it or bring me my kid and I’ll take them shopping.

4 Likes

I’d tell her to ask my child’s father.

3 Likes

That’s like inviting someone to dinner and asking them to bring their own food, and cook it themselves .

2 Likes

No lol. I’ll take my own child shopping, thank you lol. My mom used to babysit for me when my oldest was little so I could work. I’d go pick her up and my mom had taken her shopping and then proceeded to tell me I owe her the money for what she bought. Like bih,I never asked you to take her shopping lol

2 Likes

She want’s the money for herself, then when your daughter comes back with nothing, she’ll say she bought stuff for your daughter but its for her house. Big NO xx

No. I’d tell her to kick rocks. Then I’d tell daddy what he GF is like

Nope :-1:t2: I wouldn’t . Tell her to get it from your ex .

I would give my child some spending money but i certainly wouldn’t be paying the shopping trip id rather take my own child shopping

2 Likes

Lmao fuck no!! Tell her to get money from your ex

No…for what.if thats the case you could take her out yourself.

I’d laugh and tell her no. She offered to take your child shopping. If she didn’t have the money then why would she offer? Send your daughter with some money so she can buy herself a Starbucks drink, snacks, and something small.

3 Likes

No I’d give my daughter a $20 to spend how she saw fit to keep in her own pocket. Anything else her dad needs to pay for.

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t her bf (the child’s father, I assume?) pay for it.

5 Likes

No. It was her idea to go shopping.

3 Likes

I’m assuming the ex is the parent of the child as well…. If so why can’t they give the gf the money?:thinking:

Absolutely I would not Pay them one cent

Laugh and smile. You owe nobody nothing.

I love that literally everyone is on the same page!

Nope. She can ask your ex for money.

No way! If she wants to take the child shopping, that’s on hers and/or Daddy’s dime. Depending on the age of the child (old enough to keep track of their own money), I’d give her some pocket money. Not much because I wouldn’t trust the GF not to take it from her.

1 Like

Nope. That’s her step kid now. Dad can buy things too

Has she lost her mind. If her bf is the child’s dad then hell no don’t pay them a single penny. His responsibility not yours.

If I take my stepsons shopping, me and my husband buy it. We don’t ask their mother for any help whatsoever. Not that she would if we asked she’s a cunt

Yep. If the gf had been around awhile and it was serious with their father and she wanted bonding time with me daughter i sure would.

1 Like

No if she’s taking her on a shopping spree it’s on her dime not yours

1 Like

What? No don’t give dad & gf money to take her shopping. They’re trying to make it look like they take care of her, buy her things you won’t/can’t on your dime. If they want to take her shopping they pay for it.

No LOL if she wants to take your kid shopping why would she not pay for it if if you want to take her shopping you would pay for it why would you pay for her to go shopping with somebody else that doesn’t even make sense lol your ex can pay for it

1 Like

Oh funny story that I still laugh about today. My ex husband and I split up. We did a custody and visitation agreement. He gets a gf and has the AUDACITY to text and tell me I need to PAY her for watching HIS daughter during HIS visitation day :joy::joy::joy: I still have the text to this day and whenever I’m feeling down I go read it. Some people man. Don’t give them a dime.

11 Likes

What are they shopping for? How much is she requesting? Will your daughter be picking her own stuff out? Is it for your house or dad’s house? Do you have chores she can do to earn a little cash of her own?

I hate shopping for clothes and will gladly hand my wallet to anybody with the patience to watch my daughter choose between three almost identical shirts for 45 minutes only to decide on a TOTALLY different one in the end.

But I’d make sure dad was paying for at least half of the shopping trip. And if I was being petty, I’d ask them to show the receipts.

Maybe? I think this really depends on the situation.

Ummm no. I would never have asked that… if I decide to take my kid shopping that’s on me. Its not up to the ex’s gf who pays if anything she should be asking him. :tipping_hand_woman:t2: She’s not dating you.

No!! Why would they even ask? If you’re paying for a shopping spree you would take her yourself!

No. It’s her shopping trip, not yours.

1 Like

Who paid? Are you paying support already? Were the items bought needed? No, if someone takes your child out and pays for items without your knowledge said items are considered a gift. If your ex went to get items that are needed and you are aware and it’s written the most you should ever pay is half.

No… that seems as if she’s over stepping a bit. If it’s gonna be a bonding experience and she thought of it without explaining to you that it will be just that then it’s on her. I also wouldn’t be asking their mom to give her money to help me bond :thinking: I would have my own or find a way to bond that is actually me being the entire party to it.
Seems the dad should be handling the gf: her bright ideas, wants &needs but girl when those new gf’s step in the circus usually begins &many won’t even be there for very long!

No she wants to take her shopping she pays.

She wants to take her shopping she pays or she can ask ur ex to pay.

1 Like

No!!! Hell no! Never! Not going to happen! Next!

I buy my partners kid alsorts. :roll_eyes: would N E V E R ask her mum for the money :woozy_face: xx

2 Likes

Um no, why can’t the other parent pay?

I would tell her to ask her bf for it.

2 Likes

Nnnooopppe they aren’t living on my dime if my kids need something I’ll get it

1 Like

She should ask the father to cover for it.

1 Like

Nope. If she wants to take your kid out then she should ask the child’s FATHER.

2 Likes

Umm no you did not ask her to take your daughter shopping she asked you if she could. I could understand her asking you for the money if you were the one that asked her to take your daughter shopping but you didn’t so I don’t think that is fair for her to ask you for money. Shopping was her idea not yours so she should pay or not have asked you if she could take her shopping.

Your crasy if you do

If I invite a child shopping I am going to assume it’s on my own dime not on someone else’s.

5 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13999 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://LifeStyle219.pages.dev

Nope. I’d say u r welcome to take her shopping and purchase what you would like to buy her as a gift but when spending my money I’d like to be there to take inventory of how it’s spent. But ty anyway

4 Likes

Nope. Don’t take the kid out if you cant spend money on them. Simple

2 Likes