My fiance got a love letter from an ex, should we tell her fiance?

I would. But I’m a beouch :wink:

You shake a hoe tree an angel won’t fall out of it…

Your fiance ex ,not yours .Let him handle his business how he want’s to.
Focus on you and him.Dont let him see you as a nosy and drama causing wife to be. Move on ,it is not your story to tell

6 Likes

Don’t go stirring the pot, and lose your man in the mix…….

1 Like

Life, people and everyone’s mental health are messy. Why add to it? Regret is a bitch… dont be one !

It’s not YOURS to deal with so keep out of it, let your fiance deal with it how he sees fit, feel happy that he just wanted to throw it away rather than cause unnecessary drama which would make you question why he was so bothered about it. Chuck it and leave it where it belongs in the past

1 Like

If your bf says let it go then let it go, don’t let him see you as a drama maker n maybe lose him, id be more concerned if he wanted to keep the letter and show her fiance meaning that can of worms wasn’t closed yet.so get do as he ask.

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/my-fiance-got-a-love-letter-from-an-ex-should-we-tell-her-fiance/9847

Forward it back to her house

3 Likes

Return to sender,
But that might be the petty in me :woman_shrugging:t2::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I would lol. Poor guy!

I’d send photo copies (to the ex ):sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’d definitely would want to know

1 Like

I’d let him know. Even if its just a hey she mailed this to him and just gave him the letter and didn’t tell him what it is.

1 Like

Never know…maybe she “drunk texted” him :rofl:

I’d mail it back to her with your family pictures and a big eff off taped to the back. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I think you should respond and put her in her place. She obviously doesn’t know what or who she wants and now she’s trying to mess with your happy life. Let her know that she’s messing with the wrong one!

Stay out of that shit. You will look like the bad one. Trust girl. Let…it…go!

Not my monkey, not my circus! Burn or shred the letter. And don’t look back.

6 Likes

Two wrongs dont make a right is what my mom always says

4 Likes

Send it back posted to her man??

2 Likes

Tell the guy so he doesn’t look dumb in the end. I’d get mad if someone knew my S/O was cheating on me and didn’t tell me about it.

8 Likes

Simple…No…why bring up memories he had of a hurtful past relationship, that you will hear about over and over again

1 Like

Mail it back to them but address it in his name :tipping_hand_woman:t4: poor guy has no clue. That’s awful!

3 Likes

I’m sure she sent it as a cry for help. She’s probably already miserable and in a bad situation. Instead of thinking with jealousy, think what is happening to her. You know he’s not going back so why do that? What if it’s an abusive situation and you alert him?

15 Likes

im too messy lmfaoo find her fiance on fb and send it

5 Likes

I would be tempted to mail the letter to her fiance. But also she needs to know that there is no way that she will get your fiance back, so he should let her know that he wants no more contact with her, unless he is tempted to go back then you need to end the relationship.

He deserves to know before he marries her.

8 Likes

Y’all should all just get a place together :joy::joy:

1 Like

You should tell her fiance he deserves to know that she is not being faithful to him

1 Like

Well… if you tell her fiance and he leaves her, then she will more than likely be hanging around and trying to get with your man even more. Ignore it and move on. Your man seems committed to you so don’t stress it!

5 Likes

I would tell him , he has a right to know, i don’t care what anyone says they would want to know

4 Likes

I’d just “return to sender” It. :joy:

11 Likes

Send back to her address with his name…return to sender

5 Likes

If it were me, I would want to know. Not everybody is like that though. I do think you should send it back.

2 Likes

Id want to know. Tell him pls. lol

1 Like

Put “return to sender” on it and let it sort itself out. Not your monkeys, not your circus.

3 Likes

I used to have that “it’s not my business” mind frame, but now, I would want to know. I would tell him, not even out of spite, just out of being a decent human.

The people saying to just get rid of it and move on remind me of the people in social experiments, like the people that look the other way as a kid is being kidnapped or a woman is yelling for help.

33 Likes

I would put it in an envelope and Mail it to her new man if it was me

5 Likes

No I wouldnt do it. It could backfire on you.

1 Like

I’d want to know . And I’d be extremely thankful that she told me . Then the choice is up to him .

1 Like

I wouldn’t tell him, he should know the old saying, “if they’ll cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you”, I would however mail it back addressed to him

1 Like

Take pics of said letter. Find her on Facebook and tell her to reach out to her our family if she is miserable but your man is off limits. Then toss them and be done with it

1 Like

I would mail it to him, I’d want to know. No one deserves that.

Give it to her husband!!!

You don’t owe him anything. Like someone else said, you don’t know what’s going on in their relationship. It seems just petty to even get involved. There’s no reason to, you have the man she wants or loves, so why does there need to be some sort of pay back? Also, think about what happens after you tell him? Then what?

My thoughts are just move on. :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

No…two wrongs don’t make a right…Not your place to tell her partner…stay out of it…

3 Likes

Um no, her fiancé needs to know before he marries into that shit.

Yessss give it to him

2 Likes

I like how you added “not even to be petty” …when that’s exactly why you would do it. It wasn’t a letter to you , your fiancé wants to shred it and been done . Maybe respect his wishes or then you have created your own mess

8 Likes

Return to sender!!!

2 Likes

Shred it and forget it

1 Like

Given it to the spouse.
But, my partner and I are completely honest and we’d want that shoe on the other foot.

2 Likes

I definately would :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I’d stay out of it. Maybe she needed to let it out before taking the big step. Maybe cold feet? Either way, I wouldn’t tell her fiancé, it isn’t your place. Let it go.

3 Likes

I would let him know for sure. The old saying once a cheater always a cheater is deff true

4 Likes

You could mail it back but honestly do u really want to be dragged in to the middle of that ugly mess ,I would tell your fiancé that if it happens again then he has to do or say something to her to get her to leave yous alone but tbh I would let this one go , there is a child involved and last thing you want is dragged into the drama of splitting up a relationship by sounds of things the lassie is doing a smashing job of that herself and I doubt you fiancé will want dragged into it either cause it doesn’t matter that she sent him the letter her fiancé will probably hold a grudge with him as well as her bin it and move on

1 Like

Seal that shit right back up and return to sender. Lol :joy:

Everyone saying to not do it… wouldn’t you want to know

1 Like

Do what you would want someone to do for you. Be the person you would want in your life to be honest when it’s hard.

2 Likes

Imagine the pathetic desperation at her end not knowing and forever wondering about all the possibilities of her actions, karma does not need any interference from you, remember “Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences” Robert Louis Stevenson

2 Likes

Honestly sweetheart it isn’t your place … I understand he is your fiancé and what she says to him is somewhat your business but making sure the other guy knows is just being down right hurtful … I wouldn’t because it would cause harm to him … And more than likely he’ll stay anyways and it’ll be a waste of time … Your only concern is how YOUR fiancé takes it and what he does … I would totally stay out of it and let him handle it

4 Likes

No why would you tell the fiancé? She’s probably going through a hard time and had to get it off her chest.

2 Likes

I’d mail it back addressed to him :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I would mail it to him at his job so that he 100% for sure got it! I would be giving it to him without even thinking twice. He deserves to know.

1 Like

Make a copy and mail it to the fiance! Then come back and update us please :joy:

7 Likes

I would just tell the person . About the sitaution.

Copy it then…… return to sender! Put glitter in the envelope for a thank you but no thank you gift.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t waste my energy on it silence is the best way to make them go away what if she try to seek revenge or what if she’s in a bad place and escalates just leave it be she will get the message and move on eventually

1 Like

I would personally hand deliver it to him.

1 Like

Make a copy first then MAIL it back to him!

1 Like

The date when it was written would matter IMO.

1 Like

nah just let it go or else you are opening the door for drama in your own life.

4 Likes

Send it back seal it up and say not at this address

2 Likes

Mail it back and address it to her finance. :joy: Her finance deserves to know.

3 Likes

I say let karma work itself out! I bet your fiancé feels like justice has been served!

2 Likes

Just leave it as is. Don’t get involved with needless nonsense. She loves him, so what. It’s about his feelings now and let him do him. He doesn’t care about her, so he doesn’t care. I’ve received things in the past from exes and just let it go most of the time. I only reconciled with one and I don’t regret it.

2 Likes

I’d show it to him. He deserves to know what he’s getting himself into.

6 Likes

Nope let him find out for himself. He knew she was with someone when he was fooling around with her. Karma is a bit**…

Walk up and hand it to him. Call it a day and move on.

4 Likes

Now let me get this straight: Your Fiancé wants to forget about it and shred the letter even though he actually has the chance to get back at the guy that his ex-girlfriend cheated on him with? He’s willing to let it go. Now if you decided to go ahead and do it on your own AFTER he said he didn’t want to, that could cause problems in your relationship or you might find out something that you don’t want to know. Is it really worth it just to prove this chick likes to cheat? It’s not like her fiancé was actually innocent himself. If you wanted to do something you could contact her and tell her if she sends one more letter to YOUR man, you will tell hers EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

Sorry I just saw how long this is.

I would tell him. For one he deserves to know and she decided to disrespect your relationship with him by sending that.

My husband dated my cousin for a bit many years ago she has since had a child with someone else and has moved on many times. We had all been friends and constantly hanging out together and eventually he and I got closer and became best friends. When we announced we were together she flipped even after years of showing no interest in him. She was at our wedding and insisted on being there and her son was our ring bearer. Three days after our wedding we had our gender scan and had plans with her after to shop for her son’s birthday. So we told her first that we were having a girl and we all had a fun night.

Later that night we were actually talking about how great the night was when my husband’s phone starts blowing up. Chic sent him a 5 part text going on about how much she wants him, pretty much offers to be his side piece, and told him to keep it just between the 2 of them. My husband never replied to her and showed me everything I took pics and went to my mother’s house (where cousin was living) the next day and showed my mother, aunt and sister the texts and forwarded it all to them as well. People who try to come between your relationship deserve to be embarrassed.

4 Likes

Let it go and move on. Let karma do her job.

4 Likes

Nope, maybe she was just having a hard time when she wrote it. Just let it go.

1 Like

How you get them is how you’ll lose them.

He has the right to do with it as he wants

I would do it so he can see

So what I am sure their a lot of ppl out their who are engaged or married or in a relationship with someone else but still love their ex

1 Like

I would just send it to him without any comment

1 Like

I’m glad I don’t have to deal with anyone like the people in these comments in my life lol

1 Like

Send it back to her in another envelope but address it to her fiance :joy:

16 Likes

I’d defiantly give her fiancé the letter.

Just return to sender. Maybe he will get it first

1 Like

Put it back in the envelope and write “return to sender” on it. Whether he sees it when she gets it back… or not, that’s on them.

8 Likes

Why would you add drama to your life? If your fiancé wants to throw the letter away. Throw it away. That is his call

5 Likes

Put it in an envelope and address it to him

7 Likes

I would stay out of it. It’s not your business and you don’t know how her boyfriend will react. If your fiance wants to shred it, you should respect that anyway. His feelings should come before ours. I would be pissed if I was in your fiance’s shoes and I wanted to shred it, and my man went behind my back. Don’t ruin your relationship, trying to get back at his ex. It’s really not worth it.

4 Likes

She is the loser, don’t give her any attention be the women that man wants.

1 Like

Petty me talking … mail the letter back to the new guy :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

I personally would put the letter back in the envelope she sent to ur man and put it in a new envelope addressed to her now fiance and their address so that he wont think ur just starting drama bc the original envelope and letter are all there…

14 Likes

Not your circus. If that’s the type of person she is it’ll all come out eventually & you don’t need to help it.
Leave the drama alone & go on with your life.

4 Likes