My fiance got a love letter from an ex, should we tell her fiance?

Shit I’ll send it right back to sender lol karma a b!tch :joy::joy:

I’d want someone to tell me. Tell her.

5 Likes

She has a kid. That kid deserves a complete family. Hormones post baby make you feel and do crazy things. I got a yearning for my past life while I was suffering with PPD. Let it be.

9 Likes

I personally would wanna send it back but also run the risk of her bothering him more if she’s single. Just forget about her. He isn’t going back to someone who hurt him.

I would want to know if it was me 🤷

1 Like

Yes tell them or him and save his misery for a life time

1 Like

Listen everyone has a great white buffalo… Your fiance just happens to be hers. She expressed her feelings now let it go.
There are lots of people who are in other relationships who have feelings for the one who got away :woman_shrugging: its just the way the world works.

7 Likes

YES YOU SHOULD!!! She knew what she was doing. She wanted him to drop you and be with her. I would do it purely out of spite. Like b*** you wanna f with my life I’m going to f with yours :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

I would tell her​:rofl::rofl: address it to her man lol

3 Likes

I would send it back addressed to the fiancee hahaha

3 Likes

Tape that baby up and address return to sender and attention his name :grin:

4 Likes

Mail it to her fiance :woman_shrugging:t2: Be petty and he deserves to know

1 Like

Just leave it alone. Shred it.

1 Like

I would. I would want to know for sure.

1 Like

Return to sender in opened

Return to sender….no spite or revenge. If he sees it he was meant to, if not, then it wasn’t meant for him to see.

3 Likes

I’d tell him :woman_shrugging:t2: and mail the letter back but address it to him :tea::tea:

1 Like

But your ok with him cheating on you? :astonished:

I would send the letter to her man

I would say tell him, but she’s pregnant… It’s probably her hormones, let it be

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mail it back because then she can get a hold of it and get rid of it I would find him out somewhere and give it to him I would really want to know cuz then if it’s meant to be you’ll work it out if it’s not meant to be you won’t at least you won’t be living in dishonesty

Return to sender all the way lol. Makes you not the guilty party and if god feels he should see it he will make sure he gets to it before she does.

4 Likes

I think it’s up to her . If your ex does not feel the same she can finally get closure

She expresses her feelings & he doesnt feel the same so let it go. Ive had exs tell me they still love me & wish they were with me yet I pay no attention to it. Im married & have a kiddo plus one on the way obviously I’m happy & not going to change it over an ex. Most of my exs cheated on me so I would never take any of them back.

3 Likes

Sorry but I totally would tell her man directly cause sending that letter back we’ll she can get it before him he deserves to know I mean if u saw it why shouldn’t he know

1 Like

If you stir her life back the ripples will effect your life too. I would say let it be, if you are confident in your own relationship with your guy let her life be to herself if she expressed her situation, its her’s to speak later on in her life she will be glad she let it out of her system, but what you will do now with it will be your doing, and later on in your life it will bring you regret more then peace. I had a similar situation 15 years ago and I just let it be, no harm no foul.

2 Likes

When they go low, you go high. Just forget it.

3 Likes

So I had an ex who called me every year on my birthday leaving voicemails that might as well have been love letters begging for me back. He was also with a long time girlfriend during this time. Honestly I never contacted her, I feel like what happens in the dark comes to light eventually but I definitely wasn’t going to be the messenger. It’s not worth the drama :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

I would totally tell her fiance

5 Likes

I would tell the fiancé… mostly bc I’m petty like that :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I would throw it away. Take the high road.

1 Like

Id tell em because like u said they deserve to know. Thats cheating. Regardless if ur fiance never responds to it she is still confessing her love to another person. I’d take pictures of the whole thing and send it to him over a text so he knows

4 Likes

If your heart is pure with intention just to protect her fiancé from pain I’d tell him, mainly because if that was me I’d want to know before I married someone who doesn’t even love me whole heartedly . But if you are doing it with vengefulness in your heart and out of get back at her feelings I’d leave it alone.

7 Likes

sorry but she was about to wreck your home id tell her fiance just to get back at her fuck her

I saw a message thru Facebook he wanted nothing to do with the messages from her he never responded to any of them and blocked her but the third profile now using her husband’s I finally said something to her to leave my husband alone

2 Likes

Well. Think logically. If you tell her dude she might come after yours more. If you just ignore it, she has a reason to leave you alone - long as your dude ignores it. If she continues expose her. If it’s one and done, leave it.

1 Like

Forward to the house!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Let that dude know …not cool

1 Like

The letter was addressed to your fiance, and he does not want to do anything with it. I would honour his wishes and leave it alone. It could cause trouble for your relationship. The other party knows she is a cheat because she cheated with him. Destroy the letter, you don’t deserve to feel upset by it. Your fiance sounds a good 'un.

2 Likes

Not worth mentioning hun

2 Likes

Lmao not out of spite? Absolutely out of spite.

5 Likes

10000% tell !!! its not right not too

Leave it alone . In time things will reveal themselves. Don’t put yourself in between them or cause any harm.

Eh. Shreds it and be done.

1 Like

Put back in the mailbox with “return to sender” that way its in fates hands. He may be the one to find it or not, but that way its not your problem.

21 Likes

I’d address it to him

1 Like

Not your problem don’t make it

No way! Leave it be!

1 Like

I would jst ignore it …what if you cause for them to break up and then she’ll come after your now boyfriend/Hubby. Let it go he’s not interested anyways.🤷

3 Likes

I’d mail it back but addressed to her fiancé… So he can read it himself

13 Likes

I guess I wonder why?

He knows she’s a cheater, because she cheated with him.

Why open the door to drama? Just leave it. Move on and let go.

4 Likes

She has a baby and could be a bit depressed so no I wouldn’t tell her new partner if it works between them that’s good if it doesn’t i wouldn’t want to be the 1 to split a family up.xx

4 Likes

I’d send it back but addressed to fiance. Sorry not sorry 🤷😘

5 Likes

I would right RETURN TO SENDER and let God handle it :woman_shrugging::rofl:

15 Likes

Fucking let the fiancé know she’s got a hoe for a wife :yawning_face:

I feel he needs to know but it could be seen like you’ve done it out of spite if you just tell him. Id do as others have said and return to sender he may see it and find out what sort of tramp he’s really engaged to or she will receive it and it will shock her into leaving your partner alone

2 Likes

Let the finance know, if your husband isn’t on board with her you got nothing to worry about but I bet she’s still in love with your husband. Shred it and let the fiance know.

1 Like

Return to sender kharma will sort it out.

2 Likes

Send it to her fiancé

4 Likes

If you destroy her relationship, you could only set a fire for her to come after yours.
He’ll find out soon enough. If it’s not your guy, it’ll be someone else.

Or you could write her a letter back and say

“No thank you so much”

7 Likes

I vote you tell him.
he deserves to know and I’d want someone to do the same for me.

3 Likes

Not your monkey, not your circus

5 Likes

Send it to her address but to her husband .

2 Likes

If he wants to let it go.
I would.
No response is a response. A strong one at that.
Expecially if he really cared about her. Feelings are feelings, maybe she just needed to let them out, to let go. Who knows, maybe she’s just a not a good woman :woman_shrugging:
But
He choose you, I’d be glad I was with a respectable man. That would just let it go.

I would personally forward it to him. In the mail

3 Likes

YOUR not ruining the finace’s life,she did that when she sent the letter.By letting him know, your just saving him some time finding out now rather than later.Deliver it by hand also i would,cheeky fucking cow

How about you mind your own business

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/my-fiance-got-a-love-letter-from-an-ex-should-we-tell-her-fiance/9847

shred it could have been a blue day for her. if she continues then I would tell him

11 Likes

I think your fiancé should tell her it’s over and he loves you now. That way she has closure and can let go and hopefully embrace her new life with her new husband. Her fiancé doesn’t need to know anything because I feel like it will just hurt him. She needs to let go of old love and get on with her life!

5 Likes

Throw it away. Because flies love attention don’t respond to her nonsense.

3 Likes

If she knew he and I are together and did it anyway, I sure would. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Have your fiance shred the letter and envelope in front of you. If he wanted her back he would’ve never told you, showed you, anything like that. Being happy and unfazed is the best way to get the message across to her.

1 Like

Stay out of it,enjoy the life you have with your man…

3 Likes

That’s probably what she’s subconsciously hoping y’all will do in the hopes he’ll break up with her and her and your fiance will get back together.

It’s not your business throw it away and move on with your life.

There’s a baby in that house. If their relationship ends because they aren’t happy, that’s one thing, but I wouldn’t speed up that process.

8 Likes

She’s going to make sure the ex’s fiancé gets that letter or she wouldn’t have asked. Most people like to throw their stuff out there, but already have their mind made up.

7 Likes

I live by the Golden Rule. As much as I know it would hurt, if my fiancé wrote a letter to his ex, I would want to know. With all that being said, my fiance’s ex fiancé would be told.

2 Likes

I think y’all should tell him because if she is willing to dump her now fiance for ur fiance then that shows she would do it to her now fiance with another man marriage is wonderful and all when u have a person who is 100 percent focused on ur relationship not hung up on history. She obviously has more feeling for ur man than her own man. I think regardless of the situation he needs to know what kind of miserable person he’s going to marry and also I would make it clear that ur fiance is done with her. But if she cheated on ur fiance who’s to say she’s not cheating on the new one she cheated with. Someone needs to put her in her place. Period.

3 Likes

Its not your letter, its your fiance’s and he already told you how he wants to handle it. If you do go against your man’s wishes and be petty…that speaks volumes about you.

5 Likes

I would shred the letter. There’s a baby in the mix and they might can work it out your fiancé is out of the picture.

1 Like

Shred it is it worth what that chick KARMA will do to you

My mom always said. Dont start anything. Let it go I would. My husband got a letter one time at his wk. The boss gave me the letter. An she wanted to meet him. Somewhere an not tell me. She left him after 25 yrs marriage. She was tired of married life. I burned it till this day he dont know an never will. It may make things bad. So drop it. That’s what I would do. But u do what ur heart tells u. U know what’s best.

Your now man wants to tear it up and forget it. Yo are messy you want o tell her fiancé forget it. :unamused:

Give him the letter he has every right to make a choice to marry her or to move on with someone who’s going to give him all of them people that are good should not have to wait until they are married just to be hurt or sadness I speak from experience I know what its like to not have a choice

4 Likes

Stay out of it! There’s 2 sides to every story! Don’t get caught up in our peoples’ drama, your being spiteful might backfire!

2 Likes

I’m a bitch so I would 100% make sure he got that letter, as well as making sure it got in his hands while she was standing right there

Leave it alone. If he wanted to be with her he would be. Her fiance will figure it out just as he did.

2 Likes

Ever heard the saying “how he got her is the way he’ll lose her”? Also if she has no plans to put the ex girlfriend on blast you could have fooled me. Your fiance doesn’t want to press the issue. Perhaps you should delve into that reason with him. Seems like you two have some things you need to discuss without an audience.

Shred it and say nothing. You don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, it could have been a reaction to something.

8 Likes

Maybe she was upset that day, might have baby blues. Keep the letter just in case she keeps this up. Then do something about it. No need to tell her man at this stage.

2 Likes

No need to tell him because he already knows…
‘Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater’
The ex-girlfriend and her current fiancé will ALWAYS have trust issues because they will always be cheaters.
They’ve earned it!

3 Likes

I think you should tear the letter up, you would only hurt her fiancé.

1 Like

I would keep the letter but dont tell her fiance. Not your relationship to interfere in.

2 Likes

Erm didn’t her new fiance and her cheat on your man - you owe neither of them anthing

2 Likes

Stay out of it because who needs more stress and drama in their lives

1 Like

Stay out of it. Ignore the letter and don’t tell her fiancé. It’s not your place

3 Likes

As an old person I’d say, throw it away, ignore it, and move on, don’t get mixed up in their lives. You have made a life for yourself with your boyfriend, do you need all the drama in it that telling her boyfriend would bring?

Never start something. The guy she is with could be a hot head. She has a baby now. Just ignore the letter. If your fiancé is over her then what are you worrying about?

2 Likes