My fiance sells videos of himself doing things: Do I have a right to be upset?

Am I wrong for getting upset when my fiance sells pictures/videos of his tongue? Don’t get me wrong sure when does more income not help? But making lewd comments with his “customers” and doing obscene things to bananas, lollipops, etc knowing full well what they plan to do with them makes me uncomfortable? (He’s bi)I’ve talked to him about it before, and he’s deleted his insta account getting mad about me being upset, but then he just makes one again a couple of weeks later with promises of not doing certain things or talking to certain people, and he still does them at one point or another. I just feel so crappy about it. Like if what we have is real, I shouldn’t worry about it. Or that I should talk to him about it, but it’s happened so many times in the past few years that I know the conversation and argument, and he’s just going to get mad and do it again in the end. I’ve asked to go to a counselor for over a year now, and he still hasn’t helped me find one. Idk what to do. Am I in the wrong? Am I wrong for getting upset when my fiance sells pictures/videos of his tongue? Don’t get me wrong sure when does more income not help? But making lewd comments with his “customers” and doing obscene things to bananas, lollipops, etc. knowing full well what they plan to do with them makes me uncomfortable? (He’s bi) I’ve talked to him about it before, and he’s deleted him into account getting mad about me being upset, but then he just makes one again a couple of weeks later with promises of not doing certain things or talking to certain people, and he still does them at one point or another. I just feel so crappy about it. Like if what we have is real, I shouldn’t worry about it. Or that I should talk to him about it, but it’s happened so many times in the past few years that I know the conversation and argument and he’s just going to get mad and do it again in the end. I’ve asked to go to a counselor for over a year now, and he still hasn’t helped me find one. Idk what to do. Am I in the wrong?

81 Likes

Me reading this post

16 Likes

He doesn’t respect you

2 Likes

All I could do is laugh

4 Likes

I mean if he was making money this way when you met him then you knew what you were getting into. It’s like when someone decides to date a stripper. Only you can decide if you can deal with it or not. You can’t make someone change to be what you want them to be. To me if the income is good and it’s just over the Internet then I see no problem with it :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Just peacefully scrolling and then…

34 Likes

This is an absolute mess!

3 Likes

If he doesn’t respect your boundaries now he never will

2 Likes

If he was doing this when you got together then what do you expect? I don’t have any advice I’m sorry.

4 Likes

Ew what a weirdo LMAO

3 Likes

Brianne Rachelle Michaela Haubert

1 Like

its sex work. if you cant handle being with someone thats into sex work snd he isnt willing to stop it obviously wont work out.

14 Likes

Wait I can eat a banana on video and get paid for it…?

20 Likes

Meghan Zahara thought we dealt with whack shit. Lmao

1 Like

That would not sit well with me
I would be upset n try get him to find a regular job to support u guys that’s alil wild

2 Likes

You’re a stronger woman than me because if my husband tried to tell me that he liked men there’s no way he’s getting blow jobs from me ever again knowing where he puts it when he’s not with me

14 Likes

People are going to do what they want to or be who they want to it’s self expression and their right to choose how they want to be. Unless he is harming someone physically then it would be best to mind thy business. You can’t change a person.

1 Like

Me reading this post bahahahaha​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

If you can’t beat them join them lol. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Well. If he loves his work and it isnt willing to give it up then move on. I can assure you, there are plenty of men that have non-sex related jobs Lol

7 Likes

I know someone whose girlfriend is a cam girl. She also has a sugar momma. They bring in someone for her videos because he doesn’t like to be on camera. I have a friend who married a cam guy. They run a naked maid service. If that’s what he does and you don’t like it then leave. The lifestyle is not for you. The lewd comments make better money. It would be weider if he didn’t make them.

5 Likes

How much money is the real question?

13 Likes

If you need relationship counseling before you’re even married, that’s a telltale sign. You’re either going to have to make peace with this part of his life/personality or firmly establish boundaries around the behavior. If he can’t or won’t compromise then you have your answer

3 Likes

I have a headache from trying to read this but girl you just need to walk away quickly

2 Likes

Listen if I could sell pictures of my feet in sexy or weird situations and get paid money for it I would. Unfortunately I doubt anyone would want to look at my feet. I say if he’s not physically doing these things with the person there and all he’s doing is using his tongue on inanimate objects, enjoy the extra income.

4 Likes

I’m sorry what ?

From what my brain has taken in,if you ask him not to do a tounge thing and he does a tounge thing regardless of your feelings then yeah,he dont respect your feelings.
But if he done this b4 you got together and you known that,that was his income then you should’ve considered that before you got with him

9 Likes

Tell him you’re going to start selling pictures and videos of yourself using your tongue and see how he feels about that? If he gets upset then maybe he will understand your feelings. Personally, I don’t think he cares about you if he doesn’t respect your feelings about all of this.

7 Likes

Julia Marie sis she has questions… and I’m like :thinking::no_mouth:

1 Like

You have a right to feel the way you do… but he has a right to not be with you Bc you can’t handle his job.

1 Like

If this is his thing and he enjoys it, you have 2 options.
Deal with it or move on.
Sometimes it is what it is and we need to move on. If you can’t get over it or come to terms with it, maybe this relationship isn’t for you.
That’s ok. It’s not good or bad.

2 Likes

If you arent supportive of someone working in the sex industry, your relationship will not work. I understand its uncomfortable. But this should have been talked about before your relationship started if he was doing this before you got together. It’s hard to find somebody who is supportive of dating someone in the sex industry. And straight up, if you arent supportive and he doesnt want to quit this job, than you need to leave him.

You both have a right to be happy and in relationships that are supportive and what you are comfortable with.

12 Likes

I want to see what’s so special about his tounge tbh.

10 Likes

So w all these STDs running around n 2019 we still doing this shit🤦girl if u can’t trust on the internet u can trust him n person let it go🤷

2 Likes

Yea so like how much side money we talkin? I’d join the game get you some side money too. But its quite obvious it just isnt your lifestyle

2 Likes

Make and sell your own

1 Like

You are not even married and already asking him to go to counseling, move on.

2 Likes

The fact you pointed out his bisexuality…:neutral_face: Find a man only interested in women.

7 Likes

It’s his job, his source of income, did he randomly start doing it after you guys got together or has he been doing it for years?

You can find a counselor on your own if you’re that serious about this.

You’re actively putting him and his job down. Of course he’s going to be annoyed and pissed off.

If you’re not happy with him and his job, leave.

2 Likes

What gives you the right to be so judgemental? How about try being supportive.

4 Likes

If this is a deal breaker for you then you need to leave. You can’t change people.

If he has done this from the beginning you can’t expect him to change. It’s best to just leave if you don’t like it, until he decides he doesn’t want to do it anymore then nothing will change and you’ll be mad all the time. I personally couldn’t be with a man that likes men also but to each their own.

1 Like

Where does he sell them asking for a friend who needs money lol

6 Likes

I have tons of friends that are sex workers. I would sit down with him and tell him how you feel about it again and then agree on boundaries . What he can’t or can send. I do it occasionally too and my husband is fine with it as long as there’s no in person meet ups. Also the majority of the people I know who sell their photos and videos sell them to people who aren’t even remotely close…I wouldn’t worry about him physically cheating.

If he started doing this behind your back after your relationship started then he knows you well enough to know it would upset/bother you but he does it anyways. He doesn’t have much respect for you if that’s the case AND he’s making new accounts after he gets rid of old ones? :unamused:

Dear Jesus,
Come back soon. We need help down here!
Amen

5 Likes

I wouldnt be with somone who dosent respect our relationship. Find somone who will

1 Like

You are not wrong. there are other ways to make money and if you have told him how you feel and he doesnt care enough to make a change then you already know you need to leave

2 Likes

I think extra money is a good thing

Oh no. He’s posting pics and vids of his tongue. How inappropriate. :unamused:

2 Likes

He has a right to do it. You have a right to be upset. You have a right to ask him not to do it. He has a right to ask you to accept it. If he isn’t willing to stop, and you aren’t willing to accept it, then really there is nothing to do but go your separate ways.

10 Likes

Does he have a real job?

So you didn’t know this in the beginning of the relationship? You’re not married yet so leave it’s that simple. You’re not going to change him and he’s not going to stop he’s made that obvious.

1 Like

I’m so happy I have a normal relationship… Y’all have so many problems I couldn’t imagine having.

6 Likes

How much does he make off of those? #askingforafriend

16 Likes

You’re wrong. He’s showing you who he is and you don’t like it. You are a circle peg trying to fit into a rectangle.

He’s deceived you and his definition of loyalty isn’t the same as yours

If your fiancé was doing this before y’all got together then that’s really on you, you can’t make him change his ways.

But if he’s started doing this after then it’s disrespectful imo :woman_shrugging:t2:

No matter what if it makes you that uncomfortable then I would just leave. I wouldn’t stick around if my husband started doing that. Lol

You have a few choices to make do you love him if you do accept it or leave let it know you are uncomfortable with this and ask him if he needs to see other people till he figures out who he is or what he wants if he comes back to you them ok then you choose to stay knowing and accepting this is leave he don’t respect you at all

atleast he is getting his daily fruit intake :rofl:

6 Likes

Well I’d start with editing this post since it’s the same thing posted twice. And his tongue umm what . Well not like it’s his u know and if ppl r crazy enough to pay for that weird crap screw it

3 Likes

Omg I keep coming back to see the new GIFs

4 Likes

He doesn’t seem to care about what you think now, why will he care more later? It’s best to walk away from toxic people early on instead of constantly being a nag and being upset all the time. The ball has always been in your court. If you don’t like it don’t stay

2 Likes

Do you hear yourself??? He sounds more gay than bi. And there is nothing wrong with being gay unless you’re in a heterosexual relationship. Money is money period… but that right there , isn’t worth it.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t make too big a deal of it… unless those bananas and other fruits turn into actual human genitals…

2 Likes

Well do you get to spend the money? Does he only use his mouth on you? :woman_shrugging: you can always leave if he keeps on.

2 Likes

When I keep seeing the question “what’s wrong with being bi?”

2 Likes

If YOU can’t accept someone for WHO THEY ARE doesn’t mean THEY need counseling. Different is OK - apparently he’s NOT the one for you if you can’t accept him as he is …just sayin’ what if he wants you to change to be more open sexually?

3 Likes

Sounds like that is an ended relationship. That is wrong in a lot of levels. Sounds like he isn’t going to stop , so you best just be quiet accept it and get on board. Myself I wouldn’t be with someone bi or live with that situation one second. But that is my opinion. Good luck and maybe he will get rich doing that kind of stuff.

1 Like

It’s best you leave him or you’ll drive yourself mad. No amount of counselling can help you to accept what he does if you don’t already.

He clearly perfers Dick more than vagina. You knew this before you got with him and got engaged. He has shown time and time again he’s not going to stop or change. Either accept it or move on

You are not wrong if you asked him to stop before because you are aloud to have your own feeling, but you also seem not comfortable with his sexuality. So I suggest you get used to it & comprise or LEAVE.

1 Like

Was he doing this before you got engaged?

Was this a hidden secret that you just found out?

If so you was aware of it before being engaged then you have no right to be upset.

1 Like

How much is he making and are the men local?
Kaleigh Chelsea Laura Danielle

18 Likes

If this is something he’s been doing since before you guys were together there’s really nothing you can say… if its something he insists on doing n you really don’t like it me you 2 just need to go ur separate ways

2 Likes

Find a Counselor yourself, set the apt and go! If he goes ok and if not talk about what bugs you one on one.

Leave him. Honestly. If you cant handle it leave. He clearly would rather be in a poly/open relationship and you arent okay with that so leave and find someone who shares the same views as you so he can do that same and you both can be happy and comfortable. It’s simple. You asked him to stop on more than one occasion, he refuses to or says he will but doesnt. So leave. It’s not gonna stop and you cant force him to stop either. If you do want to be with him then suck it up buttercup cause it’s the choice you’re making and like I already said you cant force him to change if he doesnt want to.

3 Likes

I think it depends on if they’re local and if he has relationships with them, or if they’re JUST customers. I know a few people who are sex workers and they’re still able to maintain healthy relationships. I would be uncomfortable at first, yeah. It’s an adjustment. I think it also depends on if he’s doing it for the money or just for fun.

2 Likes

Don’t hate the hustle. Hes not selling his dick to anyone and as long as he remains faithful and honest to you, I’d just roll with the money 🤷

13 Likes

If you’re benefiting from the extra income, then you can’t tell him he’s wrong for how he got it. If you were so disgusted with what he’s doing, you would want nothing to do with it. Just my opinion. And also, if you wanted counseling, why wait a year just because he won’t help you find someone? You’re an adult, make a phone call.

1 Like

Damn he gets paid for that??? How? Lol Hunni join in… support him… he’s not cheating :woman_shrugging:t3:

How about instead of questioning who is wrong, ask yourself what you want from life and your relationships and walk away from what doesn’t align with that.

22 Likes

People pay for that? :joy:

9 Likes

Um just an fyi, if anyone wants to buy pixxxx of my feet, or hands, or even ears or nose, I’m game for selling them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

It’s a tongue. Grow up :joy:

4 Likes

It’s disrespectful doesn’t Matter what it is tongue, penis etc. It makes you uncomfortable and you asked him to stop. He probably gets something out of it that is why he continues. Life is too short to be unhappy.

My son’s father was totally okay with me toying with the idea of doing camgirl stuff when I lost my job. He offered to help. I never ended up doing it, so I don’t know how he would have felt in the reality of the situation. If you’re uncomfortable, and he really enjoys this side hustle so much that this has been an ongoing long term cycle, then I think maybe you two aren’t the best fit. Nobody’s fault. Just not a good fit.

1 Like

Almost sounds ur advertising for him… :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

5 Likes

First, he doesn’t need to help you find a counselor. You’re a big girl. Find one, set an appointment and tell him to be there. If he doesn’t attend, that speaks volumes about his commitment to the relationship. You should probably stay and speak the therapist yourself either way.

Second, he is an adult and can do what he wants. You are an adult and can do what you want. If you don’t want to be in a relationship with someone who chooses to do what he chooses to do, you can leave that relationship and find someone who you mesh with better.

This seems like a very common sense thing…:woman_shrugging:t3:

11 Likes

It is not his job to find you a counselor. If you want to see one, start finding one… today!! I don’t see the problem with it if he’s getting paid to do it and there’s no cheating going on. But, I’m not you.

Obviously you shouldn’t be marrying him it sounds like. He obviously doesn’t respect you if he continuously goes behind your baby making more accounts. Marrying him isn’t going you make anything better.

3 Likes

he’s just a boyfriend… if it’s a big deal to you then hit the road and find another guy

5 Likes

I highly doubt this started after you two got together. You can’t get together with someone and then expect them to change who they are. If it’s a deal breaker for you, then leave. Counselling though? Really? You’re not married…

5 Likes

Im done with this fucking group. You bitches are so rude on here and have no fucking respect. Grow the fuck up. You should be supporting eachother!!! Instead you judge and degrade each other.
Parasites. :angry::angry::angry:

I personally see nothing wrong with sex work online. As long as he isnt meeting up, I personally wouldn’t care. Id sell feet pics of I could find clients. He’ll fricken right.lol If you have a personal issue with it, then tell him to stop or you will leave. Simple.

3 Likes

Your not married so this man not be a great fit for you .He will not change anything around .It’s not your fault for feeling this way you just do not fit in with his way of thinking

3 Likes

you say the same thing twice to start off with, and if your not comfortable about leave, it’s not his problem to find you a counselor. you find one of you want to go so bad. your an adult, he’s and adult. you can’t force him to do something he doesn’t want. and why are you complaining about him earning extra money? if you don’t mind the extra money but don’t want to see him making the strange videos tell him to do it somewhere else in y’all home.

1 Like

This is a decision question no one can answer for you. You’ve got to make a decision. Yes or no?

1 Like

It almost sounds like you just wanted a chance to talk about your fiancé’s skills or lack there of in the bedroom. This can’t be a legit question :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol maybe I’m just weird but I’d be like yeah suck that banana booboo! Need any pointers? Bring in that money honey :joy: if he isn’t banging a chick I wouldn’t care lol

5 Likes

Cya later mother fucker.

Jennifer Villamar - Latif😂