My husband acts weird when he comes home from work: Advice?

My husband acts weird when he is home from work. His phone stays on silent, and if I walk past him, he puts the phone down so I can’t see. He also leaves a lot and is gone for hours. And he doesn’t answer the phone when I call him or text. He works s riverboat, so isn’t home much to start with. He is the sole provider. And I don’t know what to do. I depend on his income to provide for our child, but I can’t shake the feeling he is cheating.

70 Likes

Trust your gut girl . Ask him whats going on and if he gets defensive about anything then he definitely cheating

12 Likes

If you have a feeling then he’s already cheated :+1:

2 Likes

You are onto something

1 Like

It sounds like hes cheating.

1 Like

Trust your gut. Get a job. & Take care of what is yours.

14 Likes

Trust your insticts. If he is behaving weird, there’s a reason.

3 Likes

Trust your gut u are writing this like u know

1 Like

Get a job and take care of you and your baby.

1 Like

He’s cheating, confront him, then start doing the same thing

2 Likes

Private investigator or when he is out ask him where hes going, then show up there and see if hes actually there…or set up a mini hidden camera in a place where he most uses his phone and see what hes upto… you’re gut feeling is usually right

4 Likes

Start putting u some money to the side NOW. What’s done in the dark ALWAYS comes to the light. Focus on what you have to do and be prepared for ANYTHING

14 Likes

I’d snatch that phone right out of his hand if he was acting suspect like that. That would be your first place to get your answers.

9 Likes

I am so sorry you are going through this. Is you believe in God please pray and ask for guidance during this tough time. Perhaps suggest couple counseling for you two.

3 Likes

He is
If it looks like a duck u know the rest
Tolk 2 him ask 2 see his phone

Are you not able to check his phone?

Sounde like he’s definitely hiding something, and I’m speaking from personal experience.

2 Likes

Grab his phone and run to the bathroom. If he gets pissy he’s cheating.

1 Like

Also start putting money aside secretly…some just incase shit hits the fan and you need to make a decision to go your own way. The more you save the better. Also I am so very sorry and I hope it’s just not the case

If he’s your husband just ask him straight out if you can look at his phone
… if he don’t let you … there’s your answer . Leave the prick

1 Like

trust your gut. start saving some money and put it where you can find it when he’s gone. once you have enough for you and any kids, leave. But I agree with others, ask him about his actions and watch how he responds. trust your gut feeling and his actions when you question him.

6 Likes
  1. he is cheating
  2. get a job, get section 8, help w daycare, food stamps or whatever, and move out.
4 Likes

Either let him cheat or leave. No matter what he’s going to do what he wants anyways.

5 Likes

Call the phone company and get the records

You better put that FBI hat on and start researching! He sounds suspect to me!

3 Likes

If you don’t snatch that phone and then pop him upside the head with it after you find what you’re lookin’ for…

Hes protecting grandma’s secret recipes… yea hes cheating

2 Likes

I would open a savings account just in your name. Start putting money away in there. Trust your gut.

8 Likes

Don’t ruin your marriage on a feeling be smart take your time gather some info get phone records tell him you need to use his phone for something because yours is dead have evidence before confronting him that way he wiggle out

7 Likes

Don’t say anything before looking at his phone first. If you say something, he will have time to delete everything and deny. I really pray nothing is going on, my heart hurts for you just reading this. :disappointed:

8 Likes

Either confront him or grab the phone while hes sleeping and look. Look up the phone records too, that’s how I caught my ex.

4 Likes

Have you asked him? See how he reacts. And then talk about it. Or ask for his phone.

People that done have anything to hide, don’t hide anything…

3 Likes

Track his phone via Life 360 or if you he has google email you can that way. You can get a copy of all texts from cell phone provider and install spyware if necessary. You can buy a tracker to place on his vehicle, will give you location.

Get a job and do what is best for you and your child, if he isnt then you gained your own independence and you won’t have to worry about what if’s

4 Likes

Trust your gut feeling

3 Likes

Start preparing to live on your own. Go to school and start applying for a part time job. Unless you are ok with him cheating.

2 Likes

Be open and talk to him. No need to be angry if he isnt happy and is looking for someone else then he should tell you

1 Like

I would totally grab his phone out of his hand when he is least expecting it and run into the bathroom. Put music on first so he doesnt hear you walking towards him then grab the phone and run like the wind. When a womans gotta know a womans gotta know. It wouldnt be a bad idea to get a part time job first at least and have a way to buy essentials in the event you cant bare to look at him anymore

17 Likes

Ask him why he isn’t responding to you when you call or text. A simple sweet call or message goes a long way…the right man makes time to give his wife a little reassurance even if you stay home with the kiddos during the day. But your head and your heart will lie to you…your gut doesn’t lie.

Well my phone is usually on silent because it goes off every time I get a notification and its annoying lol has he given you any reason to not trust him at all or are you just being paranoid? I say confront him. You sshould be able to tell if he’s lieing to you

3 Likes

I’d ask him straight out wtf is up!!

3 Likes

Seems really odd to do this tbh I’d deffo speak to him and confront him if he isn’t honest with you then it’s time to bin him off it seems like he is hiding things from you with everything you have said a real man can leave his phone around his women and not even flinch x

1 Like

First off seek employment then seek the truth but be prepared

16 Likes

Start cheating, too :upside_down_face::smirk::joy:

4 Likes

You need to talk to him. Communicate.

1 Like

Get a job start saving money. Then confront him that way if it comes down to you leaving then you have some way of supporting yourself and said child.

5 Likes

When he acts weird, like putting his phone away when you’re around, ask to see it… If he says no, you already have your answer.

21 Likes

Always trust your gut!

Yeah cheating or flirting with a girl from work … been there.

3 Likes

Trust your gut…it either sounds like cheating or drugs

2 Likes

Been there. Go with your gut. It’s our woman instinct. Make a plan B. I’ve been on both sides as a woman. My husband cheated and I know a friend who cheated on his wife and I knew who with. Horrible…:frowning:

1 Like

You know hes cheating you need to decide what your gonna do about it you cant make him.stop but if you wanna try

1 Like

Doesn’t mean just Cheating… could be a number of things… before you bolt in to assumptions I’d be asking, if yous have a good relationship shouldn’t have to doubt this sort of stuff, or hesitate to ask him!!!

3 Likes

Get a job and find a babysitter. Start putting all of your paychecks away for savings. When you have enough leave

2 Likes

Find out & Dont say anything until u save up some money to leave in the mean time if possible apply for jobs

5 Likes

Definitely start stacking money. He dont need to know

7 Likes

Time to get ur own job. Start putting money to the side. Find out amd leave.

1 Like

Ask him…even if he lies his response will let you know

5 Likes

Get a job first he is cheating yo

3 Likes

Of course he’s cheating you have to be an idiot not to know

4 Likes

Either cheating or doing drugs

3 Likes

Trust your gut 100%. Ask him. Tell him why you feel that way. If he wont be open with you and show you then you have your answer.

3 Likes

Run ur phone down when he’s around and ask to borrow his to use. If he gets offended u know ur answer. You can even go to maps destination and see where he’s been. Remember that when u play with fire you will get burned. So be prepared for something that may hurt you. If you don’t want to be sneaky that ask him to give you a moment of ur time and talk to him about it. Tell him you know something is up and you want him to tell you from his mouth…

5 Likes

Ask him point blank what’s going on then ask to see his phone. If he says no and gets defensive then you have your answer but it sounds like he’s cheating.
I would make sure to put money aside every week or every payday so you can save some up. I would also tell you to get a job and save every dime even if you just babysit a few kids so you can stay home with your own little one.

4 Likes

Always trust your gut hun :pensive:

1 Like

Always ALWAYS ALWAYS go with your gut feeling. It’s there for a reason.

1 Like

He’s cheating. Start making plans to leave.

1 Like

He’s cheating. First, change everything to your name. Then file for divorce seeking spousal support and child support.

8 Likes

Mine was like that! I confronted him and it ends up that he was cheating and then he got mad at me for realizing so he left the kids and I to live with her…then we ended up homeless. That was a couple of years ago and we have an apartment now after being in a shelter…I never want to be in that situation ever again! I hope the best for you and hope that’s not the case, but either way be careful about confronting him…that’s when everything will get crazy.

2 Likes

Trust ur gut feeling…never ignore it !!

I have definitely been there. My #1 mistake was depending on that man. Get a job save money. It will be a never ending ugly feeling. You have to do what’s best for you too…dont stay just because of the kids. Just speaking from my experience. Always go witj your gut.

2 Likes

Do you have access to your cell phone account? My friend found out about her man cheating when she looked at the detailed text and call #s and looked into it further. This was on AT&T.

2 Likes

Check the phone records online.

Be smart, say nothing. Start putting money aside so you know you will have income to leave when you confront it.

13 Likes

Definitely cheating those are all the signs

Ask straight out…most people will deny out of shame…or fear of losing their family over infidelity. Maybe because I am not married, but I have zero issues asking if things seem off…because to me it is not a deal breaker…if two people want to truly make it work. And yes I have absolute access to my partner’s phone as he does mine.

So really you need to figure out what is going on…if he is cheating or not…cause something has changed. And assuming you love him, you want to know what is going on…for better or worse right.

1 Like

Are you sure you really wanna know the truth if your not prepared to leave that man? Don’t go playing with fire until you have that back up plan.

1 Like

Now is the time to get your ducks in order

So if you find out he is?..
You wouldnt be able to financially leave anyways
Shake the feeling, get a job, & do what you gotta do. Pry later.

6 Likes

That’s how I found out about the other woman…:woman_shrugging:t3:

If you have and extra phone put it on video slip it in his car to record… trust your gut. Start saving money and get a job… u just went through this

I silence my phone at home because I prefer not to be bothered when I get home from work, however, I don’t like it and I’m not gone for hours at a time for essentially no reason either. :pensive:

1 Like

Confront him. Talk to him about how you feel. Don’t accuse before you know the facts.

2 Likes

Talk to him. Tell him your fears and worries and especially what he can do to alleviate them.

But also know and be prepared for the consequences of that conversation. Sometimes people want that bliss especially if I’m not knowing they can stay comfortable and safe in that moment while prepare for those consequences.

Basically…if he says he’s cheating and waves can you take care of you and your child? If not then do what need to do that before confront him.

1 Like

Yep he’s cheating gone all hours has his phone on silent yep

3 Likes

I’ve been through this , now I’m single mother for two little girls. It’s not easy but I’m doing well, it hurts but that was the best decision I’ve made I’m not living in fear anymore that he’s again texting some girl or cheating.
Private investigation, camera nothing will help solve your problems he will lie and try to make you feel bad I know that this might sounds silly but patience that’s your weapon collect the facts and wait the truth will always come up.
I really wish you luck and hope you’re wrong.

1 Like

So my advice is A. Start making a plan to be self sufficient. B. Start working out, putting time into yourself. C. Do the same behavior as him, infact when he gets home go stay the night at a friend’s don’t answer his calls or texts. If he freaks out and starts asking where you went what you are doing, he’s definitely cheating. Also check his phone records and put a tracker on the vehicle. It’s up to you to keep a cheater, but some ways to make him start is focus on you and the kids and not his wierd crazy behaviors.

5 Likes

Sounds sketchy. Talk to him about your concerns and you’ll know by his reaction the truth. Then find a job and become an independent person who doesn’t need to rely on him.

1 Like

Get a job. Get away. Hes cheating. My ex would do the exact same things. Found out he had a whole different life.

Put money aside and then fucking leave bro. It ain’t worth the stress

He’s cheating start putting money aside and emotionally and mentally detaching yourself now. Play stupid . Act smart.

10 Likes

I had that life for yrs me and 3 kids I really though he would stop never did he he just change women 23 try of that crap got a di divorce. Got remarry to a wonder guy had a great life after that I lost him in death almost 6 yrs ago sorry get out don’t waste ur time move on its not easy but ur life will get bettet

4 Likes

Yes he is…talk to him about it then get a job…very important

2 Likes

Mine did this. He was a cheater.

1 Like

Confront him. Something is going on.

3 Likes

Get a job, start putting cash aside. Then, start investigating. Once you know what you already suspect, you’ll be prepared to leave if necessary.

2 Likes

He’s cheating. Been there.

4 Likes

You need to either confront him and make him pay spousal support and child support OR stay outing little bits of money away and keep mouth shut

Go out on him i would not sat home

1 Like