My husband asked for pics from a girl on snapchat: Advice?

As a husband and wife there is no “me” only “US”. NO secret messages. Gals can be just as guilty of this stuff too. Confront him and remember why you are married. Give him the chance to change, be a devoted husband and father.

1 Like

Confront him and don’t let him guilt you into feeling bad for looking at the messages. It’s just as much your messages as his when you’re married in my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️ you had every right to look at them, ESPECIALLY with that going on. Stand your ground. So sorry you’re having to go through this.

4 Likes

Been there, I left. I was also pregnant. So hard but you don’t deserve that type of disrespect.

4 Likes

O no not cool at all! I’d be telling him get rid of it since he can’t use it properly!!

1 Like

Well. He isnt loyal. I would start planning a way out! Squirrel away money, find an apt or someone to stay with, etc… unless you are ok with staying in that.
Which i understand forgiveness…but you gotta ask yourself , what are you willing to put up with? What are you willing to subject to your children to? Thats a horrid example in my opinion.
Would he be ok with you doing same…?
Im so sorry momma :heart:

2 Likes

You should reply with a sexy pic of yourself, then send his friend one, then leave him cause there’s more “secrets” going on.

3 Likes

Personally, i would get money and a plan and BOUNCE. You do NOT DESERVE THIS!!!
He is trash! Sorry not sorry

3 Likes

Id leave. Chances are, shes not the first he asked. Dont let a man treat you like that. Cuz there will always be trust issues after this. Unless yall can sit down like adults (on both sides) and work it out. If he just wants to yell/accuse/flip it on you and etc. Then leave. Save up or do what you need to and leave

3 Likes

Idk what these people are thinking. You are married with children. It’s not a big secret guys like to see women half naked. Confront him and move on.

3 Likes

Just tell him that since he’s ok asking girls to send him inappropriate pictures that you assume it’s now okay for you to ask for inappropriate pictures from other men, because he opened that door. If he gets upset then tell him now he knows how you feel. If he doesnt like it change it, if thats not an option then you will just leave and he can look at who ever he wants.

2 Likes

Well obviously I would send the saved photos to myself and the next time he asks for sexy pics of you he can receive those again. Also I would be saving money to leave. Use the pregnancy as an excuse not to have sex with him and ask your OB for an STD test.

6 Likes

I would talk to his buddy’s about his sisters pictures. That should take care of it.

2 Likes

All I can say is just think about what else hes doing behind your back. This probably isnt the first or last time hes done something like this

3 Likes

Ask him, if he Denys or shuts you down then don’t allow him to. You deserve answers, your his wife.

1 Like

Tell his buddy and tell him it’s over make him hurt the way he hurt you he’s already doing this he will do it all the time. I would pack and leave.

Your marriage is over. That’s cheating. Trust me there’s more. Get away. Fast.

11 Likes

Same happened to me.
I was 2 weeks away from delivering. I left as soon as I found out and it was the hardest thing I ever did. He showed his true colors even clearer when I left. It hurt so bad and it was so freakin lonely. Focus on your kids, leave him and never look back. Your kids deserve to see you happy, not untrusting and hurt. In my experience, It won’t get better, it NEVER does. Life will get good after you let go. Think of someone you admire and how they would handle this situation, do that.
I literally put clothes in my car and left, never went back for anything else and I had a house full of stuff.
Take care.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry!
That happened to me as well. It pierces right through the heart.

3 Likes

Id leave, no question. You’ll never be able to trust him again going forward.

2 Likes

I’d confront him. He either talks about it with you or leave🤷🏻‍♀️… or you tolerate his shit. Idk

Probably isn’t the first girl or the last girl. And if he isn’t mature enough to sit and talk about his wrong doings then leave have some days to yourself and think about it. Sorry

2 Likes

Destroy his whole entire existence :facepunch:

10 Likes

He either admit or make excuses. Been there. Forgave but it didn’t stop and I was just fooling myself. So save yourself time and heartache by leaving.

1 Like

Leave him. Just imagine what else he could be doing behind your back

3 Likes

Unconventional to other advice on here…but I’d hex his ass 🤷

Snapchat is the worsest app ever my husband used Snapchat to cheat on me not once but 3 times! I hate that app!!

6 Likes

Honey don’t say anything just plan your way out

13 Likes

Are you prepared to leave him? If you aren’t then don’t even bother. This is a form of cheating and if you confront him he’s just going to become better at hiding it. Inappropriate pictures is STEP 1. Next STEP is Inappropriate phone calls and last but not least, comes the sex. So you have to decide if you’re ready to leave and call it quits. I mean do you think you will ever be able to trust him again? :woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

Thats what liars and cheaters do get mad when they get caught girl run she isn’t the only one guaranteed sorry but its the truth men only have that shit to do it take a look at his information he deleted u can go on his setting it will be emailed to him and u can open up and see how dirty he’s been

Leave him. It’s probably not the only time he’s done this and not the only girl. You deserve better.

1 Like

You could always tell the girl to back off! That you saw his snap chat - I know it won’t help you trust him but at least it might stop with her? It’s hard when your pregnant and will need him even if just temporarily :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Talk to your husband. Marriage counseling… get to the root of the problem.

Don’t listen to a bunch of women on FB who’ve been hurt by idiots before because they are out for blood. They will try to make you think he’s the worst husband ever and that you need to divorce him.

Talk. It. Out. That’s what grown ups do.

14 Likes

Leave that shit, he’s cheating.

Lawyer up, if you stay with him it will only get worse and you’ll be resentful forever, act quickly. He doesn’t have a cold, this is forever, his behavior won’t go away in two weeks

You need to spice things up, but let him know you what you saw expose the proof and make him understand that snapchat is not an option yall both need to delete and deactivate your accounts, me and my fiance had something similar happen and its working better than ever

It will always be in your mind and will pray heavy on your relationship you will want to ck his phone constantly, you will have any trust, it will eat you up inside, and this causes stress and stress causes illness you lose for doing nothing except loving someone that dosent love you the same way. I hope you don’t drag you or your children through it life is to short to waste your lives on that . Be smart save some money get ducks in a row and move. Good luck . Find someone that shares your dreams and hobbies.

Fuck him. That’s is only the start. I would leave. There is most likely way more he has done that you didn’t catch. I’m so sorry. Men can be so damn selfish. Doesn’t he care about his kids having both parents together and happy. He clearly don’t care about you. I hate men. Smh

I would confront him. You’ve been together that long. Ask him why he’s doing it. I know myself once our kid come along, I didn’t feel sexy and my time was all put on our kid and still is. He might be feeling pushed away. My partner and I do talk (when I can get him to haha) and it is hard juggling family, partner and plus your pregnant. You need to talk about it. This girl might be giving him the attention that he craves because your attention is on chores or kid or your unborn. I’m not taking sides but I know how I am. I always throw myself into things that need done rather then sit and spend time with my partner. I’m trying to curb my ways so my partner gets some of this mummas time lol don’t resort to leaving. Relationships are a two way street. If he doesn’t love you anymore then make a choice to leave from there. Good luck x

Ok you all need to stop with this behaviour will never change or he won’t stop just because it might not of changed for some of you doesn’t mean it hasn’t for others and that’s for both sides doing it sometimes people lose who they are and they find them selves again there have been better relationships after because it was a big wake up call

Yeah, thats a negative. I’d be out.

1 Like

Easy answer: what would you advise your daughter or sister or best girlfriend in this situation?

4 Likes

He’s a cheater. Do with that what you will

1 Like

I’d send yourself screen shots of it all. Idk what to tell ya about confronting him… That sucks. But in no way does it have anything to do with you. These are his short comings. He’s a coward and a boy. Ima pray he man’s up.

Yes leave and if he asks what he’s done wrong tell him to check his phone, and remind him of the marriage vows… and if he throws a wobbly, say what’s the point in being together if you are needing other women’s attention you don’t need this carry on. Does he love you, I have always believed when marriage is committed that you are faithful to each other. Children don’t need this bad example … unfair thing is your heavily pregnant so you feel different but as soon as baby is born you hopefully will feel stronger in being more positive with what you should do with your lives

3 Likes

Yes, cheating is cheating, but to be honest, almost every men have that need of looking at women’s bodies, some of them hide it and others don’t… my advice? Talk, talk and confront, and ask yourself if he’s worth the disappointment, if he is, try to forgive and move past this after he apologizes, because believe me, he will… and remember, we are all humans and we could make a mistake anytime, the real question is, how much are you willing to forgive?

2 Likes

Don’t say anything. Get records, save money, and see a lawyer to divorce and take all his money.

5 Likes

Pack ur bags he’s sleeping with her and you will find out not his first affair

1 Like

I’ve started typing and deleted it several times. Ugh. Why are men like this!!! Girl, I’m sorry, but if you stay you’re gonna be right back here, maybe worse, in a few years. If you stay, start putting money back and don’t touch it. You and the kids will need it one day. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Bye for good that’s crossing your boundaries no way this is horrible. Trust is gone you’ll be miserable

So immature of him …not a husband id have

I hate these situations, I break phones and threaten whoever the girl is because ain’t nobody gonna knock me down :woman_shrugging:t2: but nobody gonna be responding to his msgs once people start hearing, don’t recommend this but I’m just saying my piece

id leave…the problem with some if not most cheaters is they only go so far each time, to see what will allow. the next time itll b naked pics til finally he sleeps w her. if he acts mad is just a confirmation of his intentions and that b
he has no respect for u whatsoever. give him a chance and u’ll remember all of us telling u to move on. sadly but true that once a cheater always one.

3 Likes

First I’d have an opps moment with his phone the sink n water…or just the toilet…

Then
Think rationally… His the father of your children…you are still in love with his sorry ass…leaving him won’t solve the issue…

You are currently pregnant so making jealous to a point would work…be you act like you have no idea what his up to…
Find away to make him realise the errors of his ways…

I would punch my husband in the dick lol and I know everyone’s gonna come at me “ that’s domestic violence “ yeah don’t say you don’t think it because that shit is just down right disrespectful

He will continue to do it you are not enough for him just accept it. Mine is the same been together 15 years he spent over 8 years on dating apps and asking girls he knew for naked pics. It doesn’t change. He says marriage has now changed him ( married him 8 years ago believing he’d stopped only to find out about the dating apps) and he hasn’t done it since. I Don’t believe a word. However for me I get a house and financial stability out of it, so here I am. Either you accept it make sure your getting what you want or leave now.

Leave. He obviously doesn’t respect you or love you. Nobody would do that to someone you really love, and if you think you can truly forgive and forget, you’re fooling yourself. That will always be in the back of your mind if you don’t bring it up now. Take it from someone who went through the same with my ex. Do what’s best for you and your little ones.

152 Likes

The fact that you’re afraid to confront him with this because he will flip out over you being in his phone is a form of Gaslighting…girl…look it up. It’s a thing, it’s real and sounds like you’re going through EXACTLY what I went through…Get. Out.
Father of the kids or not, YOU deserve better. Best of luck to you :v::heart::pray:t3: I’m apartment hunting to leave Mine after years of this!!!

204 Likes

Been there done that and now divorced. Confront him. He shouldn’t even been talking to her let alone accepting pictures of her. Listen to your gut. It won’t lie to you. Trust it. And I have a feeling this isn’t the first time he’s done this. Good luck girl!

103 Likes

Time to go inward. Make yourself stronger, better. You may find you are too good for him. You may find you could do better. I’ve been through every possible relational scenario. Trust me. Do not bother confronting him.

27 Likes

Your right to feel disrespected as what he’s done is nothing short of vile.
Once trust is broken I’m sorry to say (speaking from experience) you’ll never get it back. Every time he goes out or his phone goes off etc your mind will be in constant overdrive and that’s not healthy for you or your little ones. Your gut instinct will be telling you what to do, please follow it and save yourself more heart ache down the road xx

55 Likes

Do not allow him to gaslight you. You have a right to be concerned. You have a right to ask questions. You have a right to have a conversation about things that make you happy and things that hurt! Do not let him take your voice away. Attack his defense right away and take that opportunity away from him so that he doesn’t try to change the narrative. If you want an explanation, allow him to give you one. If you want to stay with him seek professional counsel together. If you feel that he takes control of the conversation and gets defensive end the conversation and discuss seeking professional help. A heart to heart shouldn’t end in an argument. Good luck.

63 Likes

Disrespect is disrespect… :woman_shrugging: get that man a box dear…and send him and his things to her house… you are the main course not the garlic bread.

154 Likes

When you fall in love with someone, you aren’t interested in anyone else, if you are, you aren’t in love. It’s very disappointing when men let there woman down out of pure “being a man” you do not disrespect a women who cares and puts her body through SO much to grow his baby. Yes you can “pack up and leave” but everybody makes it sound easy and it isn’t. It’s true heartbreak and your insecurities never properly heal from that.

20 Likes

I am so sorry. But leave. I know so much easier said than done. I can only imagine but disrespect is disrespect and even if he changes it all around for the better - things will NEVER be the same way ever again. No matter how hard you try. Trust will be gone, that’s something that does not come back. You will continue to torture yourself with the mind games and the what if’s and no one deserves to live that way. Be goneeee

10 Likes

He doesn’t respect you nor your marriage & family. If he’s an immature boy which he seems that way to be cheating anyway he will try to shift blame … plz shift all the love u have for him onto you & your babies and LEAVE… he doesn’t deserve you! Keep record of all his whoring and take him to court cuz he won’t change

12 Likes

I’d be gone. You may love him and be a great wife, but he is no good. No decent man would do something like that. And this is just what you have found. I would bet there is more. I hate to say this, and it will probably be the hardest thing you ever do, but leave for your sake and the sake of your kids. You deserve someone who respects you enough to never do something like this

10 Likes

Don’t let him make you feel bad for “snooping “. My husband and I have a strong marriage because we don’t hide things from each other. He knows he can pick up my phone, etc at any time and look at anything on it and I can do the same with his. You do need to confront him about this and then decide if you can live with what you know. Good luck to you.

23 Likes

This is why I dislike snap. The app that makes cheating so easy because it all disappears. Even if you have “the best” communication. “The best” trust. “The best” relationship ever. Snap will help you to stay single or become single due to cheating.

27 Likes

Punch him in the throat & walk away from it bc it will never change.

I just added punch him in the throat bc that would make you feel better :woman_shrugging:t2: BUT do not allow yourself to be disrespected. No one deserves that. Well some do but that’s another story. Cheaters like to play the victim. And when they get caught ; they twist things to make it out like it is YOUR fault. They’re manipulative and mentally … (in my case he was also physically) abusive. Get away before it gets to that point.

20 Likes

I have been through this. You never forget it’s always going to be in the back of your mind and you are going to always wonder. You are going to hear I will do better. I will get help. I heard all the excuses. I should had left the first time I found out but I gave a second chance. Nothing change three years later I finally left. It’s hard to trust again. If you don’t have trust it’s not going to work.

26 Likes

You went digging and you found something. What you do about it is going to set the course of your life with him. Either you can remind him that he took a vow to forsake all others. And that vow is now broken. If your asking me. When you break a vow you tear a piece of the marriage open. Therefore your bond now has a hole in it. He can try to fill it with anger about how you betrayed his trust. Which you did. You looked through his phone. But that doesn’t excuse him asking another woman for inappropriate photos.
Some couples can get over things like this.
Some cannot.
I am not a person who could be betrayed in a sexual manner by the man who’s children I carried. I know myself and I know I would never get over it.
So ask yourself? Can you get over this?
If it happened again would you be okay and pick yourself up and trust him again?

27 Likes

Girl if he’s gonna be mad that you looked at his messages that’s already a red flag. My husband would never be mad about me reading anything on his phone because he has nothing to hide. I can’t tell you what to do because every relationship is different, but I would be so upset. I can only imagine how you feel.

28 Likes

I’ve been through this believed all the excuses , ended up divorced 4 yrs later. Don’t waste your time. Your worth is deep and divine. You deserve better, Nameste

15 Likes

It’s cheating and entirely disrespectful to you, your marriage, and your children. It’s more than likely not the first time. Stay strong mama. Definitely stick up for yourself and leave the situation if possible. ThAts my advice.

20 Likes

Well from someone looking in from the outside, he has probably done more than that.
Obviously he has no respect for you.
Trust me if he is doing that, he has done more and will if given the chance.
Get rid of him, he is no good.
Pack up your stuff and your childs and go stay with your parents.
Do it now…
He will put up a fuss and apologize and say he won’t do it anymore.
Don’t believe it…
I have been where you are.
I had 3 little ones and caught my POS husband doing numerous things.
I got rid of him and it was the best move I ever made…
Good Luck!

18 Likes

Ok i get where where everyone is coming from and my first instinct is to tell you to leave BUT I’ve seen couples make it through this when my advice was to leave. I’d talk to someone who has “steak in the game”. The rest of us can tell you to leave but when your all alone we’ll all be consumed with out lives. Maybe he’s a jerk and maybe he’s a one time offender… i don’t know. But when I’ve had issues in my marriage I consulted the people who my marriage effects. The advice may be different and may have a different outcome. I dont know but I just know I’ve seen some crazy situations make it out better than when they were at their worst

13 Likes

Just leave, there’s obviously no respect on his behalf. He will only use it against you (looking thru pics on phone). Don’t even argue or fight, easier said than done. Just pack up and leave. Go to a family house or good friends.

3 Likes

I’m so, so sorry u r going through this…could it also be that u had a worry in your heart beforehand? Listen to your gut, follow your heart and instinct. And remember, u deserve to be treated with love and respect, always!

1 Like

I dealt with the same thing, I confronted him and it got worse and he ended up cheating multiple times. I left and I just had another baby with him. Hes 5 days old. I didnt know I was already a month pregnant when I left. I hate to say it, but hes probably already cheating. Based off the comment he mad on her picture. He said it like they talk like that already. Goodluck and do what’s best for you and your kids!

6 Likes

I’d ask him to explain why, if it was me… if he gets mad, there’s your answer on what to do! If he is truly sorry, stress that that is not acceptable for someone in a marriage to be doing!

5 Likes

Eather you confront him now or spend the rest of your life with a man that thinks he out smarted you

16 Likes

Just Snapchat her a photo of you…

18 Likes

If he gets mad, he’s guilty of more than just that. If he loves you 1) he shouldn’t be talking to her like that & 2) delete snapchat. That comment makes me think she’s sending more than just that pic. He’s fishing for nudes. I’d confront him & don’t let him weasel out of it.

17 Likes

Send his buddies some pictures!!

18 Likes

Better to know the truth. You decide if you can live with a man that is doing that or not. He won’t stop believe me

6 Likes

This was my first red flag in my relationship. We Ended in divorce!

6 Likes

U have to confront him, if he’s willing to stop maybe you can give him a chance to make it right.of course it’s the hardest thing you’ll ever do. Don’t blame yourself and never beg a man for crap. He cheated

8 Likes

No, you have every right to be pissed and id be going off… youre much calmer than I, I’d be chewing his ear and packing his stuff simultaneously…

4 Likes

I think I would sit back and watch/wait. Check his phone more often and see what you find out.

6 Likes

Sounds like my boyfriend whom I’m currently in an argument with. Save yourself the drama and leave.

5 Likes

I am sad to say but that was how it started with my ex. I found pics and he denied. Then other things kept happening and he always acted like I was jealous and insecure. As you can see I say me ex.

6 Likes

I would sit down with him and tell him what you wanted to do about posting a picture of urself. And you came upon this.

Ask him why? Tell him how it made u feel, how hurt you are.

Ask him if he will see a marriage counselor

5 Likes

This woman has a kid she is also pregnant…she needs support/ help to leave that relationship.

3 Likes

Follow your gut, it’s never wrong. If you think somethings going on, it probably is.

11 Likes

I had an almost exact experience like this, and gave him a chance. But sadly, I kept finding similar messages… I have a kid with him but I broke off the marriage because it wasn’t healthy. That was two years ago.

I’ve been there… Speaking to him won’t help. If He’s disrespected you like this, and you forgive him, he knows he can get away with it again. And it’s worse that you have a baby on the way. Save yourself the heartache and leave, honey. Just speaking from experience…

I went thru the same thing. Turns out she was a stripper. He went to see her while while she was working and got a private show from her. He would also take her gifts to her house. She had a second job at khols and would go see her. I told him i would leave, at that moment i felt nothing for him. I was 5 months pregnant and wasn’t going to accept what he did. He begged for a 2nd chance, i eventually caved in and gave it to him. I still have trust issues to this day. But things are well.

1 Like

People can overcome adultery in marriage. But honey, first you have to come to the realization that this is adultery. He cheated the minute he started that conversation with that woman. My suggestion is to confront him in a gentle manner, tell him how this makes you feel, and tell him that you love him enough that you’d like to get marriage counseling. But before you even do all that, start calling around for a marriage counselor. If he refuses to do counseling then sadly, he’s already one foot out the door. But marriage is absolutely worth fighting for always. Sending love and prayers your way.

20 Likes

#relationships, my heart hurts for you… I have been in that position. It not just hurt, but crushed my spirit. I tried everything you can think of to make it better, EVERYTHING…and after all that…he remained the same. You have lost trust and regaining that is not impossible, but rare. Today, after going through it, I would save me time, money, needless effort and I would leave. He would have to put forth the effort for me to come home…and if he didn’t, I would know the truth.

Been through this several times. It’s not easy to confront, but you need to. I gave my ex several chances and he still kept doing the same thing. Now we are divorced, but i am happier knowing that he cant disrespect and hurt me anymore.