My husband asked for pics from a girl on snapchat: Advice?

1.He will play the victim if you ask him.
2. Send him your naked pic heavily pregnant on his Snapchat !3.Terrorize the girl and after blame your pregnancy moods 🙆.4.Don’t leave ! After Birth Just heal,eat right and wean the baby…
5.Go to the gym and make yourself look delicious :yum:!
6.Ain’t revenge sweet send him a pic of delicious naked you and ask him if its cool as your Snapchat profile picture…the End!

7 Likes

once trust is gone its pretty much done- you wont be able to trust him again and always be questioning his actions or words or anything he does. Sit him down and tell him then you have to decide if you want to live that life or not.

Never feel guilty for checking his phone. He should have nothing to hide. My husband of 20 years was cheating on me with a so called friend of mine and I never had a clue because I trusted him so much. I never thought for 1 second that I had any reason to check his phone or question anything he did but boy was I wrong. This is a hurt that never goes away. I did forgive him and we decided to try to work it out. It’s been almost 3 years now and I will never have that trust again. I try really hard but I always wonder now if there is anything I don’t know. Trust your instincts. If you feel like something is not right keep digging.

The fact that you spoke out and asked for advice proves that you know its wrong…dont fool yourself into thinking it will get better with him, only with you. Stay strong and believe in yourself. You’ve got this!!!

I love the shit out of my husband but if he asked a girl to send pics to Him like that (his friends sister ) it is going nowhere good, and this behavior isn’t fixed overnight. It’s total douchebag. I would leave him sadly. Bc Life is too short. And sometimes people marry the wrong one but don’t find that out until later. Not everything in life is the right choice. Sometimes we settle. Other times we just go with the flow and then marriage happens. Some of life’s lessons are “lessons” and stepping stones, not the final destination.

Also I believe things happen for a reason. You were not looking for that trouble, it found it’s way to you. You’re supposed to know about it for a reason. You only get one life, what you do with what you now know, is on you. What is your worth.

I thought it was the worst experience of my life but after seven years I realize how strong it made me
you can do this

1 Like

idk, I’d probably slap him seven different ways if I was pregnant, until u have baby get your body back take the same pics, and ask if you look better than that hooker snaps he’s been saving… idk what else to say

My husband cheated on me before we got married and after. I for gave him tried to work things out. Now 3 years later we have a 1 year old and he now locked his phone and deletes messages from other girls. I am tired of fighting to prove I care and for answers. I love him we have a baby fixing to be 1 year old. But I think I am tired of trying anymore. I have no idea what to do. It hurts so much thinking I am losing him. Cause I love him so much.

It’s not easy leaving someone you’re married to and have children with so it’s up to you what you do. But I’m 42 and I have learned that when they do things like that, it’s a pattern of behavior, meaning it’s not the first time nor will it be the last. And he just told you exactly where you stand with him in his actions… Which is speaking volumes. I’ve been there and I don’t envy you at all because either way, it’s gonna be a hard road.

I can’t get over the fact that you were checking his phone , obviously you have trust issues, i have never once felt the need to look at my husbands phone … only you can make the decision to stay or leave . Either way , I hope you find your happy place.

It’s something you have to choose to live with or not. You have to tell him about it. Don’t let him twist things around on you. He’s the one that’s in the hot seat. Don’t let his apologies be enough and move on the next day. He needs to know it was wrong. I’m still with my bf of 10 years w 3 kids and it will always bother you that it happened but it’s possible for things to get better. He needs to never lock his phone from you bc that’s clear he’s hiding something so if that happens put a stop to it immediately.

I would speak to him. You should be open about what you found. Its very disrespectful on both there parts.

1 Like

If he has the balls to ask for pics and then gets mad when you confront… not good… but make His ass leave!.. this won’t be the last time this happens. Otherwise you’re always going to be paranoid he’s cheating for the rest of your relationship. Trust me even the best ones cheat.

The next actions to come out of these hands are gonna change his life. And then I would leave just like I did in my life back in the middle of March. They don’t change girl, they only learn how to hide everything better. Head up momma you got this. You’ll know what to do when the time comes​:blue_heart::blue_heart:

If he goes in the defense and makes YOU the bad guy, then that’s it. End it. It’s highly likely that this has been going on for a while, and it’s possible he’s fully cheating with this girl. She likely knows you two are married, too.
Confront him and be prepared to leave if he can’t fess up. If he can’t admit he’s wrong off the bat, there’s no hope in fixing the marriage even with counseling.

1 Like

Once a person does this, it reveals that they have lost all respect, love and loyalty not just for you but for the children as well. You wouldn’t let anyone hurt your children and your weak excuse as a husband is not above that…Period!

I’m the guy that wouldn’t do that shit but if u went through my phone w/o asking u broke a trust as well. My phone is never locked cause I’m.not ashamed of what’s on it but you still need to fucking ask especially if your electronic shit is inaccessible. 2nd betrayal?

1 Like

Leave! And stay strong for your babies! If you have a family that can help you out allow them. It’s not worth to suffer, once a cheater will always be a cheater! Unless they get cheated on.

Pay attention to how he acts towards you. Is he being as affectionate as usual? If not then I’d really consider leaving him. When my ex cheated he’d stay out all night alot, turn away from me in bed etc. I knew something was up. I followed my gut and I was right. Tried to make it work for awhile but it never got better. Only I didn’t leave, I kicked him out! Like why should I have had to move me and my two kids because of him? He disappeared for week and that was the last time I put up with it. I texted him and said “since you clearly have somewhere else to go don’t come back here cause your not welcome!”

Apparently he has too much free time get the list ready of chores to do be done then confront him.

Firstly you need to be careful who you take advice from. Yes your husband broke your trust but it doesn’t mean that you should just get out and walk away. Talk to him, feel free to yell at him, you have a right to be angry. Let him know what you found, his response is what will let you know where you stand. Maybe this is the first time. Maybe he needs to delete that app for the sake of your relationship. Try counseling if he’s willing but doubt give up on him or your marriage before you know what’s happening.

Calmly while watching TV or something Ask him first what he would do if he found pictures of another man on your phone. Just in underwear. See his reaction. Might be a way of bringing It up

Be honest. Tell him it upset up and you feel disappointed in him. Tell him it’s time to be an adult and you want him to remove the pics. If he gets mad or angry. Walk away because he will never change.

I went thru the same thing,When you confront him Hes gonna apologize and promise you not do it again and tell you everything you wanted to here,and then do it again probably much worst who knows if he’s already been sleeping around behind your back,.It happend to me before i would just see random txt messages ill ask and he will deny and i will believe him because i love my husband,then after a while it got worse hes actually flirting and found emails,and slept with different girls he still deny even i have proof,so cheater will always be a cheater,…

If you can leave him do it. Same thing happened to me and I stayed in the relationship cause he begged me and I had nowhere to go didn’t want to put the kids through it neither and now I’m living so miserable and unhappy cause trust issues.

You have every right to feel disrespected… I would react and flip out… but after calming down… I’d ask him if he is unhappy in the marriage to try to understand why he would do something like that… and if he is not getting something he needs he needs to tell me… I’d ask him why he would ask a girl for pics like that and explain how he wouldn’t like it if I did the same… if he is unhappy he needs to leave… this, in my opinion, is cheating. My husband knows I dont play like that and once the trust is broken there’s not much left to it. He is human and will make a mistake. I’m sure of it. (Took my husband 3-5 mistakes before he smartened up… lol but never was this bad) I always told him I would leave and our children will go where I go… that would destroy him to not have to not family with him…but he knows he cant just go disrespecting me. If he plays victim or gets mad because you saw something “you werent supposed to” or “invaded his privacy” then he may need a taste of his own medicine or reality check (you taking the kids and leave).

Call him out! And ask what the hell was he thinking! Tell him this is a warning, do it again there will be consequences. Take pictures of the conversation to remind him how his wrongful doing hurts you, your relationship, your trust and marriage. And also tell him to delete this app. Tell him how you felt everything. Dont leave nothing out. And let him ponder whether it was worth it that what he did was wrong. If he is sorry, tell him was only sorry because he got caught. Had
not, only god knows what will happen.

Looking is one thing, My hubby and I have our favorite actor/actress we look at. I don’t care that Aquaman didn’t have a plot. What makes this different is it is someone he knows and he is keeping it a secret. Men typically don’t change their ways, they just find new and elaborate ways to hide it. First thing, love yourself enough to bring it up and yes he will probably try to make this about you looking. Stick to your guns (not literal guns) and ask him everything you are thinking. My heart goes out to you because my first husband did that and much much more. Better to find out everything now than to let it lead to more stress. You sound like you are young and you have a lot of life to live. Now is the time to make sure it is with the right person. Love to you.

I’m so sorry to hear. First of all never feel any shame for looking at husbands phone… why!!! Because the day y’all got married… you both became ONE. Trusting someone goes only to an extent… and your gut never lies. I would personally confront him and if he isn’t open to answering questions or deleting his apps in order to try to restore trust… then buh bye to that loser. I wish you well consider asking god for strength and guidance, because nobody can fix or heal your situation.

1 Like

I’m on year 3 of dealing with this shit and I’m absolutely stuck. My only other option is to leave and be homeless. And Lose my children in the process. Leave if you have the means.

Dont necessarily leave…but make him drool over you. Make him want you. And NO more SNAPCHAT! it killed my relationship from the beginning and since we both dont have it now and that we both have access to each others phones as well as communicate all the time. It was worth fighting for. Cant say the least for my first marriage though. Nothing fixed that.

You are with child and have a little one you need to confront him tell him it was wrong I’ll take a picture of that message put it away follow your heart he’s a pig what can you do… oh And tell him to delete that app Snapchat… and chelsay Marie got the right idea !! Do that

I’m so sorry that this has happened to you :cry::angry: Loyalty is hard to find in others. Mistakes teach us lessons. If he shows no remorse for his decisions then I have little hope you and your husband will be able to get through this. I hope he knows he made a mistake and learns from this. Good luck lovely. You are a strong mum and women! You will get through this :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

For everyday that he thinks he is getting away with it, the more it will continue. If it was me I would confront him. “Once a cheater … always a cheater.”

1 Like

This is only what you’ve found. Guarantee that he’s done more. It’s not just a one time thing like this. I would leave him.

1 Like

Kick him out, still a form of cheating, I mean would he be ok if you sent pictures to another man?
Confront the girl too, hear her side.
Plus you shouldn’t have to be worried about confronting your husband, that’s not right. Good luck

I wouldn’t say shit. Pack up your shit, print out the pic and leave it on the table before you leave. Show him you mean business.

3 Likes

Just leave. Your mind will never be at peace and your heart will always feel broken and you will have this deep hate for him as the years go on because you will never understand why he hurt you when you never hurt him that way. You will always have doubt and it’s just not healthy for anyone.

Confront him and tell me how disrespectful it is. He can either cut all contact with this person and any one else of similar standing or pack his bags. His call, either he respects you or leaves

Omg this just fired me up so I can only imagine what you are going through rn . I pretty much just ripped my husband a new one and told him if he ever did this I would throw anything I could find at his ass and kick his ass out this house so he can be with them hoes! ( it’s the Latina in me :sweat_smile:)
I’m so sorry that you are going through this and you have every right to feel hurt and betrayed. If you can :crossed_fingers:t4: pack a few things and go stay with your parents for a bit and let him know that YOU WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP ! He is a married man with a family and you are not some random damn doormat ! There is no secrets in this family and everyone knows each other’s passwords. I can’t stand social media for this very reason. Unfortunately now you will always be thinking about this bs when he’s on his phone which is fucking ridiculous ! It’s a horrible situation and please don’t get too worked up for the baby’s sake . I really do feel for you and I hope this gets settled .

I’m probably devils advocate but, I would say confront him and ask him to do counseling. I caught my bf multiple times and finally I left and he begged for me to come back. We got back together under the condition that he delete snap and do counseling. I now have full access to his phone and counseling completely changed our relationship. And to whoever says people can’t change that’s bs, I change all the time I had issues before him that I have overcome with counseling. If you do counseling though and he continues to do it leave or if he refuses to do counseling. Only you know what’s right for you and your family. Every woman would say leave and that they would leave but unless they have been in it they don’t know what they would do. I can say it is hard to trust after that but, it’s definitely possible.

You found something similar before, so I don’t hold much hope for the relationship. Asking for pictures is huge. Getting angry that you stumbled on it is a flag. I hate snooping, and I don’t believe you are entitled to know every thought that goes through his head. You could have sent your picture from your phone to him. I think trying to do it from his phone is trying to justify snooping. His phone wasn’t locked, or you knew the code, so he wasn’t really trying to hide it. I don’t approve of him asking for pictures, but I don’t condone what you did either. You both need counseling. I don’t think it will save the marriage, but maybe it will help you prevent making the mistakes again.

I’d tell him to pack his crap and get to stepping. He’ll be mad that you invaded his “privacy” and make you feel like a crazy person. Don’t let him. You’re smart, you saw with your own eyes what he’s hiding. Save yourself the runaround and prepare for the big D.

Intent is as bad as doing.
Nurture and cultivate your growth by leaving.

1 Like

Talk to him but first lie and tell him that someone asked pictures of you. See how he responds and ask how wrong he thinks it is. After, ask the difference in the disrespect of him asking another woman for photos. While y’all are married, and pregnant.

1 Like

I wouldn’t even mention going on his messages. If it were me: ask him, what do you want in life? Do you want me, this, what we have built? Or do you want something else, even someone else, instead? Just a direct question of what he wants, to let him actually think about the big picture. I’m sure you can take it from there. Best of luck, love.

1 Like

Yes he will probably gas light you, make it seem like you did something wrong. Honey I’m sorry to say he’s done this before, and probably always has. I’m a single woman, and I get men sliding in my dms all the time, I don’t normally respond but I sometimes stalk them and when there married I go off in them threatening them to show there wives, I don’t mess with men who have girlfriends or wives, but sadly some girls do. It’s in your husband, I don’t want to see you 10 years later wondering why you deserve this, cause you don’t.

Don’t back down what he did was 100% wrong and not only disrespectful to you but your child and unborn child. Do t let him get away with this or it will continue to happen. Be upfront with him and ask him why. Try not to be emotional but convey how hurt you are and rightfully so.

Have a conversation with him and as soon as he starts that shit, put your hand up and stop him. Tell him you’re not listening to that shit, was there or was there not a girl in her underwear that he asked more pics from? If he found the same he would be pissed and hurt too? so tell him nahhhh, don’t even.

Send the picture back to him and say I know what you’re doing is it worth this relationship that we have with our kids

Just went thru this and I forgave him I guess but I’m constantly worried he cheatin now and feel like I’d been better off leaving

I never comment on these BUT my question is, have you told him you knew about the photo and comment? Was he joking or actually serious. Does he know her super well and are just friends? Id suggest not to over think it and just ask him about it. If yous have the whole go through each others phone messagss stuff type of relationship okay if not than he can be upset you went in it without asking.
Even though my husband and I CAN go on each others phone and apps we always ask .
Again i suggest you just ask him and both be open and honest and see what’s going on with one another.

I sent screenshots of all my ex’s cheating BS to his friends and coworkers so everyone could see what a true piece of crap he is. It wasn’t the first time he was caught either and it was also after I was given a black eye. No regrets.

1 Like

You have nothing to apologize for. You should read everything because he’s a liar and a cheater. He’s in no position to be angry you saw that. He did it. Actions have consequences. I’m sorry but this won’t change he’s immature and uncertain of your situation. Throw him out until he is a grown man who you can trust. If that happens great if not at least you will have peace. Guys like that don’t change have respect for yourself and your children. No one deserves that.

Hi. I know it’s hard but speak with him. Get it on the table or else you will hurt every day wondering what he is thinking

I’d contact the woman who sent the picture. Does she know he’s married? What have their chats been about? Then speak with him about your conversation with her.

Leave. He’s going to get defensive, turn the problem around as if you’re in the wrong and it’s probably going to get messy. You are worth far more than this. You deserve to be treated better and you should not have to put up with disrespect of any kind from your husband. For crying out loud, you have a baby on the way. He’s the father. His behavior is shameful and not ok no matter which way anyone spins this. I hope you’re able to move on and be happy. You deserve it.:heart:

Tell him the truth, what you were doing, why and what you found. Ask for an explanation. Be ready to be calm and take zero guilt or blame for “snooping”. It could be simple flirtation, something you can come back from. It could be something more serious. But know your boundaries and deal breakers before you speak to him. If you are afraid of violence, get the Aspire News App and set it up beforehand to alert a safe person to contact the police.

Don’t ever ask a man “what has she provided that I didn’t” that’s not self love you should knw ur worth! Leave him.

I went through the same thing 12 months ago, 8 years together 2 kids. I’m still trying to get my head straight from it all. :pensive: Hope you figure it out

GOODBYE!!! I cant say that again or enough…walk out the door…bye. adios. I literally moved from Texas to Wisconsin to get away from ex.

1 Like

He crossed a line and there’s been a breach of trust.

You need to talk to him and get this out in the open so you guys can work on it.

Your marriage doesn’t have to be over if you BOTH want to repair it, but it’ll be a lot of work. But please don’t sell yourself short, don’t let him get away with this without working as a team to fix it.

A few sweet words, empty promises, and a few weeks of good behavior doesn’t erase what he did

2 Likes

I would just let him know that you are aware of it and ask him what are his thoughts on if another guy asked you to send him pictures of you and see what his response is tell him it was wrong and disrespectful if you do not nip it it is possible it will keep going on I would just tell him you are not putting up with that he would not put up with it either .you are married and have kids now he needs to grow up or get out it is not about you all any longer it’s about them babies .i am sure he would not want to pay alimony and child support and that’s what would happen if they screwed up a family over stupid shit

I suggest you leave him yeah you are having his Second child that doesn’t mean you have to stay in this relationship as you so far haven’t been respected and doubt that he will ever show respect towards you yeah it’s going to hurt but you and your children will be better off

What you allow will continue and will be what you end up with. Lusting after another woman is cheating and wrong. You are his WIFE. If he needs attention he needs to be coming to YOU for it. Period.

You’re exactly right, he’s going to get pissed, and he’s just gonna say, oh, well, she, I don’t know why she sent this picture, and it’s your fault. So you need to snip it in the ass. Either leave. I mean, I couldn’t stick around with the guy that was flirting on on his phone with another woman, no, no, that’s not, love’s not supposed to hurt.get out

If he feels he would have the right to be mad at you, that is the first hint there is a problem.

RUN. He will only get mad because he got caught (most men tend to do this) they will blame you and make everything your fault and that’s abuse. You caught him once you will catch him again. Once a cheater always a cheater. Just because you have kids with him don’t mean you gotta stay, don’t let your babies see you like this, (hurt/sad) don’t teach them that kind of behavior. You need to be happy and so does those babies. Your “husband” isn’t a good person for doing this to you, especially while your pregnant with his child. Shame on him. If I was in this situation (who am I kidding I wouldn’t be in this situation) but if I seen that on my mans Facebook or Snapchat I wouldn’t give him a chance to explain hisself cause I would be moved out before he got home. Mama don’t play & neither should you. Know your worth. Your worth ALOT more than that. Your beautiful & probably very smart & I’m sure your kids are beautiful.

Confront the fuck out of him. Sure at first he’ll not take the root of the issue in but keep redirecting him back to the issue. Had to do this myself recently. Now much better for it.

You should do the same as him. Don’t hide it. If he says anything to you about it . Tell him you thought that’s how he wanted the marriage to work. After all your only following his lead. Most times if men realize women can play their game, they usually shape up.
Or you could just talk to him about how knowing he’s doing that is going to destroy a good thing. Your family!

You or he go back to mom. Really should be him chucked out. Hes the one in the wrong. Tell him if he wants to act like a single man he can be one.

What im going through at this moment I can’t trust him period about anything or what he tells me he has cheated on me twice already and im just done

This is unfortunate, and sad. But I would try to talk with him and NOT over-react.

Guys do all sorts of stupid things because they seem fun/entertaining at the time; it does not gave to mean he is cheating. He may just be acting like a stupid little boy.

If this is the first time you’ve seen something like this, maybe clobber him, give him a hug, then try again?

Just a thought…

And that’s exactly what he will do. He got caught and if you approach him with it he will turn it around like it’s your fault. That’s what a cheater does. I would say something to him. That’s bullshit asking another female for pics

Do you have a daughter? What would you say to her if this was her?
Do you have a son? Do you want to raise him thinking this type of behavior is ok?

A cheater will not change don’t waste your life on him Sad. For you being pregnant again. But you do t gave to stay because of that Hope things work out for you

Yeah men have a way of turning things around when they do something wrong .Like you shouldnt be looking on my phone . No they shouldnt have dirty pictures of other women on their dam phone.And for sure not someone that they know.

I’ve been in the same situation. I didn’t leave. We’re both going through things. Now we’re better than ever.

Oh I’d confront him n if he gets defensive r angry is set some boundaries ASAP !! Inconsiderate n disrespectful asking for pictures ya got a woman n family really??

Do what is right for you and yours.It might take awhile to figure out what that is , but you will.

lord just admit your ass was snooping because thers is no way you just “happened” to get on hs stuff and post a selfie to mark territory on his stuff. You knew something was up, so you snooped and wanted to pretty much show other women he was taken. He would of known you was on his snapchat when you posted the self. Stop lying.

Everyone is going to see a different point but my point right now is that he shouldn’t be talking to nobody else or asking for any kind of pictures. Why because you guys are married and now another baby on the way. Is he an adult or a teenager?

I would ask him one simple question!!!

Would you be alright if I did this to so and so?

If he gets mad it’s only obvious he mad that he got caught !

If he’s older than 25 he will not change. Scientifically shown

Kick him and his side piece to the curb! I did! Best yhing ever. No trust means no relationship

Go buy a mouse trap, wait for him to fall asleep and ever so gently activate it, and slide it in his crotch. :smiling_imp:

he’s only going to be pissed because he got caught, all “men” do that.

Don’t even think this is the first time. If you confront him about it he will just be more cautious next time. How much do you have to see to believe that he doesn’t respect you?

Be glad you found out now and go find a man you can trust. Trust is everything.

3 Likes

Leave or stay BUT forgive or you’ll end up like the couples on tv where they stay for the kids but are strangers

He doesn’t feel the same way about you as you do about him. You either accepted it or get out. Pukes like that don’t change and he has probably done worse.

Even if he’s never touched her he’s is still emotionally cheating on you and it will only get worse.

So why is he asking for pictures? Only one reason. :wave:

Been there, done that a few times over. In the end, it’s always the same.

It starts that way then goes further. Get out before it does if it hasn’t already

Been there. Have a convo with him. In the end, up to you whether you two move forward or you leave.

First clean the bank acct,get a trash bag put his stuff in it,don’t even bother to ask he disrespected you file for divorce and get everything he has he hurt you and your marriage he failed to be loyal to you. Kick him to the curb your better than that and fight for your kids

My prayers go out to you. The hurt is very painful! I know first hand! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

If it is 40 to 55 it happens to all Male species dont feet it a stage he knows where he lives lol

He’s a cheater, darling. Move on. I’m sorry that he did that.