My husband asked for pics from a girl on snapchat: Advice?

Gaslighting is ugly. Leave now and don’t look back.

leave the dirt scumbag, wait 2 months save money, do not do his laundry, cook for him nothing!! do not answer to him. Go now n drain the bank account after bills are paid . keep draining it n save what you can . n Run as fast as you can.

You need to give him a reality bitch slap.

The advice kills me here. Lol. Everyone telling you to leave. You are right. You have a life and kids and shit happens so dont walk away… but I damn sure wouldnt be letting my husband have a snapchat…that’s a petri dish for multiplying the amount of whores your husband comes into contact with. Secondly, I will say…he sounds disgusting. The pervertedness. To have a wife and kids and be sending the flirtatious text…he does this all the time, this is not new, and you should investigate and handle it from there. He needs to be put in line. If he flips out on you about it when you confront him then that’s bc hes guilty AF but trying to justify it… if you are able to work past it, from there I would say you guys need to share passwords to social media, if theres nothing to hide then there shouldn’t be a problem. My husband and I get on each others shit all the time, and anytime a bitch from his past has resurfaced I take care of it. He doesnt contact anyone. But hes also a good man, some have it or they dont. Hopefully your husband will learn from his mistake or mistakes and start being the man you deserve and your kids deserve. If not hes fucked up in the head and he will always be unfaithful to you. Some people are sick and get a rush out of being scandalous. It’s disgusting and those people deserve to be alone for what time they are here.

Oh wow. That sucks. What a gut punch.

Tell him f. Once a cheater always a cheater

Kick his f#&king ass out.

Leave him immediately

Ok you know what you need to do. It’s only going to get worse. God Bless

Delete his whole account and then leave

Ya fuck that !!! Leave him ! If he’s asking for pics he’s probably doing a lot more than that ! POS

Oooo let him have em and dip the fuck out mama.

Let him go. He’s no good, obviously.

He will never stop :stop_sign:

I’d tell his patna he tryna fuck his sister and start some shit to be petty​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: men dnt play bout they sisters​:sunglasses:

Leave the relationship now!

Believe me when I say this Sister. He’s doing way more then asking. You just caught it now. So now you know. I say whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Sit on someone’s face and call him daddy is always an option. JS!!

22 Likes

All I can offer is support, strength & love. Men can be narrow minded & I’ve been single for most of my life b/c of this. Hold your head high & if you can confront them TOGETHER I wld think that’s the only way to keep all accountable.

1 Like

I personally would leave because the trust is gone and I will never feel confident in the relationship again. It wouldn’t matter to me what he said. But if you want to work it out there’s nothing wrong with that but I feel like he’s not happy with just you and he’s going to continue the behavior. If u want to see if it was just a mistake, try to play it cool and ask him if he’s fully happy being with you and just you forever. If he says yes keep checking messages for max 4 weeks I suspect u will find worse. Then see how you feel. Not all men do this so you can be better alone and with someone else.

9 Likes

Screw him, find a man who realizes your worth while you respect yourself and demand better. Anyone who wants to imply you let it alone is out there mind. There is men in this world who don’t disrespect women and don’t cause damage to their wives heart honey, what would you advise your daughter to do in this situation what would he want your daughter to do. Good luck I pray things improve for you and your precious angels

BE CAREFUL DON’T LET HIM KNOW As he will get UPSET.
It always takes a women to push the men
I worked with many men
If he comes home late on friday ,on cell after he gets home or starts arguing doesn’t answer when your talking to him.
Make copies hide them
If his caring is same DROP. don’t make a mistake ladies can be a pain and pasty.

My thoughts are this you post that picture of yourself on his snap with the same outfit and then conversation should be a go with caption what do you think baby😘 I’m your wife thought i’d surprise you💋.

I’d confront him. I’ve dealt with similar crap by my man. Not cool what so ever I have a 3 year old also and one due in a month. Who knows what else was sent or said. I’d definitely confront him about it and if he denies his BS then I would leave

I’m sorry to ask… n o dnt mean to b rude… but u have a child who s 3 and u have been married for 3 years… was it a wedding bcz u were abt to deliver your child… n there looked no other alternative… or was it a wedding by choice… I’m asking bcz it may b a guy thing in tht case…
Sorry… pls dnt b offended…

Get out before you waste any more time with him. I wish I would have listened to the same advice before I was nearly 15 years deep with someone like that. Any of the good they bring to the table is eroded away with behavior like this. And it doesn’t get better. It gets worse and at the end you realize staying together for the kids was a mistake and you could have used that time to invest in yourself instead of someone who isn’t really your partner and isn’t really making decisions for the betterment of the family, not you and not the kids.

What u allow will continue. U need to address it and set some boundaries and expectations. But hold him to ur expectations… decide what ur deal breakers are.

You already know what you need to do.
5 years isn’t a lifetime.

You deserve better no matter who you are, and your children deserve two good role models. Being a cheat isn’t a good role model.

Don’t let him make you feel as if your wrong for looking HES WRONG. But this does not have to end your marriage.

You need to sit him down and calmly talk to him about what you found and ask why he’s doing what he’s doing and ask a lot more questions. I’m sorry he’s doing this to you. He’s messing up a family by doing what he’s doing. It’s hard to raise kids on your own. Hopefully it’s only been pictures and texting nothing more yet. Your about to have a baby you can’t be stressed and worried about this crap going on. I’m praying for you dear.

shows his lack of fidelity and respect for you…no way

I’m sorry (not sorry) but isn’t it obvious what you should do?
The man is a pervert and a soon-to-be cheater. This isn’t love. Meaning: he doesn’t love you.
Grow a pair and move on.

I agree you need to bring it out in the open he should not be doing that.

talk to him about it,i feel he has being doing that before this you just lucky to find out this time

L E A V E

With the dignity and the self respect you have that still remain intact, leave. It doesn’t stop, it doesn’t get better. If he chooses to be that way, let him but let him do it single. He still has a lot of growing up to do and you do not want your kids growing up around those kinds of situations because as much as you two will try to keep them under wraps, eventually they will spill over into day to day life and affect your children and this is coming from personal experience. Even if you two just need to separate until he can get himself in check then do that but for the love of god do not measure your self worth against someone who can’t stay faithful

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander

Flat out stop investing in him. He offers no return on investment. Invest in yourself and your children. Level up yourself, enjoy life, and find someone better.

A cheater will always be a cheater. Leave him now, he will not stop.

Make it easy take a hammer to his phone and leave!!

Throw the whole man out

The last comment so true

I cant imagine the pain your going through but i will say this…breath remeber your pregnant…breath…i wouldnt stay with someone who would hurt me like that. Honestly id find a lawyer and hand him divorce papers and the proof of his infidelity. Pack your bags and leave. Id take this and concentrate on both yours and your childrens lives and move on he is bot worth it. Men who lie and sneak and cheat ect are scum. your better than he is to not hurt him the way he hurt you ill never understand why not just say it over vs cheat …cheating is soo much worse and leaves a lot of hurt and scars and insecurities i hope you leave him if he has been doing this for maybe a yr or more hes not worth to stay

Omg girl. What would I do? He’d be out of the house before he even come home from work. Stand up for yourself. Your life to together is goin to be ripped apart for a skank? Really? Woman up. Tell him how long you are together. You have how many children. You never cheated and this is how he acts?

Id talk to your husband about it and if he acts that way…tell him…me or her. Pick now. If he hesitates, you got your answer. Pack your shit and move. I don’t deal with that shit at all. I had an ex that posted on an app “cash me in babes live how bout dat”…I was his babe at the time and I wasn’t live streaming that day. I instantly broke up with him. I’m not dealing with childish games. He told me “I was trying to get your attention”…bitch if you wanted my attention…you have my number. You know where the fuck I live. Tf? Do NOT put up with that shit woman. Don’t. You put up with it…you’re just gonna hurt yourself in the long run.

Leave that cheating asshole, no one deserves that!!

Um wow are you serious? You need to tell him you saw it and this is his chance to chose you or that life. I just went through this. 6 years of finding pictures and being grateful hes with me. He should be grateful for you!!! Respect yourself! Tell him that’s it! Either give up being an idiot or child support is a bitch! You will be dead in, what 40 years? You really want it to be spent wondering why your not enough?