My husband asked me to move out of our house...advice?

Need some advice… my husband and I are separating temporary for now and he has asked me and my son to go live with his parents for now while we try to figure this out while he stays at our house… my brother is telling me I shouldn’t be the one to pack up both mine and sons lives to live with his parents… I don’t know what to do or say

230 Likes

If you leave that’s something he can use against you. I would ask him to stay at his parents until this is resolved. Or make it clear you are a team and the only way to get through it is to work through it. Running from your problems doesn’t solve them.

303 Likes

I agree with your brother. He should be the one living with his parents not you and your son

196 Likes

He needs to go to his parents house.

Ask him to go live at his parents

That is his parents, he should be the one to love with them. You shouldn’t have to be the one to uproot your child and leave, if he doesn’t want to love together then he can go. I wouldn’t go anywhere! Hope all works for you!

98 Likes

He can go live with his parents……

Tell Him to Go Live with His Parent…

1 Like

Tell him he can go! Your brother is right

Um he can go live with his parents!!

Let him go live with his parents.

1 Like

It’s HIS PARENTS, he can go!!!

13 Likes

Tell him to move in with his parents.

Let him go to his parents! You and the boys stay where you are!

3 Likes

He needs to go live w his parents …

Tell him to go stay with his parents!

Let him go live with his parents. He is one person, you have a child

3 Likes

Let him go live with his parents!!!

Your husband should go live with HIS parents.

Please don’t leave. He should be the one to leave.

1 Like

Stay where you are let him live with his parents

4 Likes

He can go live with his parents.

11 Likes

I agree with your brother. You stay in the family home with your son and he goes to stay with His parents. Don’t leave as if you do it will be harder to get back in.

19 Likes

He can live with his parents

1 Like

Tell him to go live with his parents lmao

1 Like

Agree he should be the one to go to his parents

2 Likes

Let him live with his mom is you leave its abandonment be can take everything

20 Likes

Stay in your house!!! He can leave and live with his parents!!! Plus if you leave it’s going to be harder for you to get the house back if things don’t go the way you planned and then you’re stuck living with his parents and who says they’re not going to kick you out after all is said and done. Don’t leave!!!

105 Likes

Plant your feet and stand your ground. He can move in with his parents.

22 Likes

They are his parents, let him go and live with them.

2 Likes

He needs to go live with his parents.

He needs to go live with his parents

If you leave it could be easier for him to keep the house if this situation isn’t “temporary”
Stay in your home. It’s easier for 1 person to pack than 2 AND it’s HIS parents. Send him back to his mother.

87 Likes

Tell him to go to his parents

1 Like

Tell him to go live with his parents.

1 Like

He can stay with HIS parents. Do not leave.

9 Likes

Agree! He is the one who wants the separation to work things out. He doesn’t have the right to tell you and your son to move in with his parents??! How weird is that. If he thinks living with HIS parents is so helpful, let him move. They are his parents!

13 Likes

Yeah he needs to go live with them. He’s totally got alternative ideas and plans. You don’t uproot kids if you don’t need to. And it sounds like ge could just easily be the one to go and take space. If he really does want the space and time to himself he can have it. At his parents…pretty simple.

35 Likes

He can live with his parents. Don’t leave that house.

8 Likes

He should be the one packing

1 Like

Umm he should go live with his parents

2 Likes

Um he can go live with his parents. Stand your ground it is your house too

1 Like

Do not leave you and your son stay he can go to his parents

He can go home to his mama

2 Likes

They’re his parents he should be the one moving

He should go to his parents house

4 Likes

It’s his parents he can go stay there forget that

1 Like

Let him move on with his parents

2 Likes

It sounds like he has his mind made up, is trying to move someone in and is being sneaky, get a lawyer. Don’t move your child from all they know and protect yourself. Make him move!

55 Likes

He needs to go stay with mommy and daddy.

1 Like

Do not leave gives more rights if you do

Stay and change the locks!

6 Likes

He should go to his parents

3 Likes

I would tell HIM to go live with HIS PARENTS.

3 Likes

Tell him to go stay with his Mama

Honestly he should be the one too pack and go stay at his parents.

3 Likes

Do not move out of your home. He needs to move in with his parents.

Talk to a lawyer first. In some states this could matter. I know that Massachusetts is (or was) one of them, since a friends was in a similar situation. The initial consultation is usually free.

1 Like

He needs to move in with his parents.

He can go stay with his own mommy. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Uhmm… he should go like wtf?

He should go stay with his parents. Easier on everyone but especially your son!

1 Like

Do not leave. He can call it abandonment.

8 Likes

I’m sorry IMO he should be the one moving to his parents place !! You have the son should stay were you are !!! Good luck :+1:

U and ur son should stay there and ur husband should go live with HIS parents for the time being….

If u both on the deed then no one should move out it’s your house too

4 Likes

He wants you out so he can have his fun time. No, tell him he can go live with HIS parents or you are both staying in the home until it’s all sorted out. Is your son also his son?

6 Likes

Don’t Do It…He’s most likely setting you up for things to go in his favor Be wise.

Don’t leave.
Tell him it would be simpler for him to move out temporarily. Instead of the two of you.

He the one that should leave

1 Like

Do Not Leave… Stay in your home

Nope, don’t you dare leave. He needs to leave.
He definitely has ulterior motives to making you guys be the one to move out. Never fall for it.
Tell him you’re not leaving, he is.

18 Likes

He should be the one moving with his parents. He leaves you lawyer up

Been divorced and I will say the same thing. Do not leave and go to his parents. Not just for the legal ramifications that can come of it but you’ll essentially be under surveillance by his family for him. Best to stay put and have him go to his parents.

20 Likes

If you leave he will use it against you. He wants out let him go. Protect yourself and your son.

5 Likes

Don’t leave that house! He needs to be the one to move in with HIS parents. What kind of man asks his children to leave their home??? If he becomes violent in any way, call the police.

3 Likes

Why can’t he go to his parents that would be easier

I would tell him to pack it up and move in with mom and dad. Tell him you have more of a responsibility to take care of the kids and it is worse to uproot them from their routine and home.

He wants you to stay at HIS parents. What a guy. He knows exactly what he is doing there.

4 Likes

Don’t you leave don’t leave. He needs to leave to figure it out. If you leave it’s the abandonment and he will use that against you

22 Likes

It’s HIS parents, he can live with HIS parents. DCF and any judge will agree.

2 Likes

I’m in the same situation and we are currently separated - he’s threatened to kick me out of our home many x’s… son not leave your he with your son! He needs to leave and move back to his parent’s place not you nor your child that you’ve had together. Sounds like he wants the guys to himself and potentially move in his new friend :laughing:

2 Likes

I agree with everyone else. Don’t leave!!!

22 Likes

He can go stay with his mom, in my opinion. You have a life and a routine with a child and that should be considered as a top priority.

12 Likes

He can go to HIS parents.

2 Likes

No girl, you don’t leave and go to his parents!! He can go to his parents!!! Once you vacate some states view it as abandonment. You give up all your rights. Lawyer momma!!! So sorry your going thru this :heart:

I never understood breaks. They never end well. I would have trouble believing he wants to have the house to himself so it would be easier for him to explore intimacy outside the marriage as if he was a bachelor.

Something that may be a way to compromise. Child stays at house and the parents switch back and forth their living arrangements, with a set day a week you both join each other and work on your relationship but also provide a opportunity for your son to have his family together.

Tell him to go and live with his parents

He can file abandonment on you.

1 Like

In my opinion, it’s his parents and if he’s the one initiating anyone moving out, he should be the one to do it.

4 Likes

Umm yeah no…he can go live with HIS parents, not you. If i was separating from my hubby the last people I’d stay with are my in laws. He wants a trial separation than he should leave

5 Likes

U stay make him go to his parents

2 Likes

Um no…he can go live with his parents or stay and you guys figure it out. You and your son should not have to uproot.

1 Like

He should go stay with HIS parents.

Those are his parents, so he can go stay with them. Stay where you are, and focus on giving your child as much normalcy as possible during this difficult time.

Absolutely not he can go pack up and live with his parents while you guys figure this out.

No way, stand your ground, he can’t make you leave

5 Likes

Nope. Let him leave the house

2 Likes

They’re his parents. Tell him to go stay there

He can go stay with his mom… you shouldn’t have to.

2 Likes