My husband bought me sloth pajamas for Mother's Day, I think it's his way of calling me lazy: Thoughts?

How do you know your son didn’t pick out the pajamas, kids like sloths, and there is all kinds of commercials with when, gosh just be happy :smiley:

2 Likes

Gift him a dildo for fathers day & let him know his sex sucks

2 Likes

I am far from lazy but I’d love sloth pajamas :woman_shrugging: sloths are very popular right now, they are cute, people wear them alot. I don’t feel like there is a hidden message in pj’s

5 Likes

Yikes. You seem pretty ungrateful.

4 Likes

These comments are not it. While it is rude of her to jump to conclusions and she could be a little more grateful some of the comments being made here towards her are just fucking rude as hell. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Just because the post is anonymous doesn’t mean you bunch of bitches can be so goddamn mean. smh.

My hubby bought me a poster thing that says I love my wife(police related), some leggings… and some clearanced men’s striped pajamas at walmart. And I couldn’t be happier.

He probably took your son shopping to pick out your Mother’s Day presents, isn’t Mother’s Day about you and your children that made you a mother!?? You’re acting like it’s your birthday or anniversary, your husband didn’t have to get you anything, your overthinking and being ungrateful.

Maybe your husband put too much effort into thinking about a completely ungrateful wife. Hopefully next year he does nothing or trades you in for a better model with a better attitude.

36 Likes

Oh and the whole movie thing should appreciate it means he’s listening to you especially if you’ve only mentioned it once…

14 Likes

You’re insecurities seem to stem far past a pair of pajamas. Do some self reflection, if you feel like you are perceived as “lazy” then you probably think that about yourself. If you think you are too lazy then stop being lazy. Just talk to your husband about it. That seems to be a very simple conversation to have in a relationship. Maybe your 7 year old picked out the gifts :woman_shrugging:t3: I hope that you find the courage and self worth you are looking for.

3 Likes

Oh brother :woman_facepalming:t2: I’m 125% certain that’s not why he got those pjs. People don’t see sloths on pjs and think oh yeah she’s lazy these are perfect! And your son probably picked them out. Be grateful

3 Likes

I bought me a sloth night gown and sloth oh shorts. I think sloths are so adorable. You sound very ungrateful and maybe that’s why he hasn’t gotten you anything these past few years. At least he got you something. I didn’t get anything for mother’s day beside what my baby boy made me at school and that’s all I needed and all I wanted. Me spending time with my babies was more important than getting anything. Geez some ppl don’t appreciate anything anyone does for them.

I love sloths! My husband gets me sloth everything cause I love sloths!

I wouldn’t want to buy you a gift ever, either.

9 Likes

Wow I’m surprise how many people thinks she is ungrateful!! My honey always asked what I wanted this year he didn’t but he still got me something! The fact he hasn’t got her something in years and all of a sudden go her this I understand her sadness

1 Like

First of all, suicide squad and marvel are very different things.

Second, He probably just let your son pick which he liked best. Stop trying to make a mountain out of this mole hill.

Maybe he was doing a lazy day “relax” theme with pjs and a movie :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Wooooow you really sound like a peach🙄.

You may want to speak to a doctor or therapist. your conspiracy on how a pair of pjs with a little animal on them was a personal attack on your character, seems like a big flag of anxiety.( your husband may have thought it was a good buy because sloths are currently trending)
And then you also rip apart why the movie was a bad gift when it’s something he remembered that you mentioned…idk dude, I would hate to buy gifts for somebody & find out they turned around and said something so ungrateful. Tell him specifically what you want, heck… write it down, but don’t knock a man for trying when he had to guess

11 Likes

But sloths are the best :pleading_face::sloth::heart:

1 Like

What, I always thought sloths were super cute! And it does sound like he tried. I mean I don’t know the guy and he may have a history of sending nasty subliminal messages like this. But if not it definitely sounds like you are reading too deep into it.
Honestly it sounds like there are deeper issues within you, your marriage or both.

5 Likes

My husband nicknamed me Slothy when I was pregnant as a joke because he thinks they’re cute and he still calls me that when we’re joking around with each other. I would love some sloth PJs, send them my way :rofl:

Wait what!? I love sloths​:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The movie sounds like it was for him lol

1 Like

So he got you a movie you wanted to see, a stuffed animal that reminds you of your son to snuggle with, and soft comfortable pajamas to wear while you watch the movie you wanted to watch. Yup, he sounds like a monster :woman_facepalming:t3:.

Where do you live? I’m just wanting to snag those comfy sloth jammies and marvel movie from ya! Imagine putting effort in to basically plan an entire movie night with your wife and she shits on everything you get!

5 Likes

Tbh you sound really ungrateful. Picking at every little thing and tearing it down. Youre like my 6yo, I’m trying to teach him that the world doesn’t revolve around him, and that when someone gives him something (even if it’s something he doesn’t like) all he has to do is say thank you. Instead, he tends to tell the person its ugly and he doesn’t like it. All you had to do was say thank you and wear the comfy pajamas, especially since he might of had your kid pick them out for you. And this is probably why he never gets you anything. JS

3 Likes

Be lucky you even got anything! My sons dad didn’t even tell me happy Mother’s Day and I didn’t even get to see or talk to my son on the phone due to it being the week my sons dad has our son

1 Like

I love sloths and think they are absolutely adorable. I would be grateful he even got you something :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You mean jammies like these? My fiance got me these for Christmas and I absolutely love them! Sloths are adorable and these pajamas are so cozy. I don’t think my fiance was trying to tell me that I’m lazy. I think he was just trying to keep me warm :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

SLOTHS r amazing cute creatures…not ugly at all, at least u recieved a gift, it’s the thought that counts

Personally I think you’re overreacting and overthinking. My mom and son bought me a plant and they both know I kill plants and if I don’t the squirrels do. It’s the thought that counts

2 Likes

Your husband didn’t call you lazy it seems to me like that is your own insecurity and how you feel about yourself… He bought you a dvd he knew you would like. He was being selfess because he bought it for you knowing he does not like it… You are so ungrateful its sad. You don’t get to choose what someone willingly wants to give you as a gift. That would take the sentimental value away from it

2 Likes

Wrap up those same pjs for fathers day lol maybe he likes them!

Sloth means Relax On Mothers Day…

2 Likes

Omg those pj’s sound cute… maybe he doesn’t know how to shop. Most men don’t.

My husband got me garden tools, is he insinuating that I’m a hoe :flushed:

19 Likes

I think you may be looking into this a little too much. Some guys arent the best at picking out gifts. I don’t think they meant harm in the gifts. Maybe mention more of stuff you like and dislike? Like maybe he should know you dont like sloths or those kinds of movies. That way you dont get in a mix up.

Sloths are cute. If he thinks you’re lazy he will tell you straight.

I finally got a card this year! I was happy with that small improvement.

My gosh some women really do too much and over think things :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Ungrateful, he went out and made a attempt to get get you something he thought you would have liked. So I guess if he hadn’t gotten you anything you would be on here complaining about that… the sloths are popular right now. They are adorable. It’s the thought that counts

5 Likes

Sloths are popular right now. It wasn’t meant that way. Your husband made an effort. It was thoughtful. If there was something you wanted, you should’ve asked.

1 Like

Women put far too much thought into the actions of men. He probably thought the pajamas were cute and soft and thought you might like them. And he remembered a movie you mentioned and bought it for you? That was a thoughtful gift. Be thankful you have someone who thought of you and did something for you.

5 Likes

sloths are the in thing have been for several months I think you might be really over thinking it relax snuggle up in your cosy pj’s watch your movie and have a great day :heart:

1 Like

Youre giving guys way too much credit for conspiring and sending smoke signals. If he wanted to say you were being lazy he would of told you. As he has before. Take the gift. Put it on for his sake. Watch the movie. You’re doing too much sis

2 Likes

Probably your son liked them. The movie you’re being ungrateful, you mentioned it and he listened

Maybe your son picked out the pajamas?

4 Likes

Wow you sound so ungrateful. Sloths are not only adorable, but extremely popular right now. And he remembered that you mentioned only once that you wanted to see a movie so he bought it for you.
I think you should work on your attitude some.

4 Likes

He probably just thought they looked like cute, comfy pajamas for you. You sound kind of picky and ungrateful to me :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I feel like your just ungrateful,maybe bc it’s been a while since he got you something or anything he decided maybe it was worth a shot to try and surprise you . My fiancé will go a while without doing things for me sometimes to but when he does even if I don’t like it I get used of it and end up loving it bc atleast he thought of me .

2 Likes

Ungrateful much?? Geez

3 Likes

Anything’s possible… Maybe Perhaps your son picked them out…

Imagine if men actually thought that much into a gift :rofl: Dayum

3 Likes

I think u are over thinking. Sloths are kinda the thing right now. I was laughing my ass off when i seen all the different holiday soth socks at the dollar store. I got the Valentine fyi.

But honestly a house with kids is never going to be perfectly clean especially if you have little littles. My almost 2 years old can tornado my clean living room in 3.5 seconds and forget about doing dishes in under 30 min from any decent meal.

Guys don’t get it especially the ones that work a shit ton its hard give your self some grace speak up on your likes or dislikes or like for certakn holidays i just tell him to give me cash for xyz. Cuz i damn well know he isn’t setting foot in my nail salon for the gift card i really want. Hell i would be proud if he knew which one i go 2

Wait you got a gift? Single mom and I didn’t get anything but the sweet love from my child …be blessed folks. Things are just things

2 Likes

One of my most favorite critters is a sloth … I’d love a pair of sloth pjs :slight_smile: I am also the first one to declare a pj day and lounge with my kiddos … we all need downtime! Relax, I think you might be over stressing this.

2 Likes

I would be head over heels if my husband bought me sloth pjs. Heck any kind actually! Pjs and a movie sounds like he was trying to spend time with you to me. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

Wait for Fathers day…
Buy Dicc lollipops and bake a Dicc cake. Get him some dicc droz… since he wants to be a dicc…
Get him a mold of your asshole. Since he wants to be one​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Or a puxxy… gift him a puxxy plushy… yanno… since he wants to be a puxxy.
Wtf. Use your words like a big boy. Passive aggressive behavior like that begets more petty, passive aggressive behavior and … bite him idk…:rofl:

This is a hot mess. You sound lovely :ok_hand:

1 Like

You sound paranoid, be grateful .

1 Like

He is not your
Mother you are not his mother
Give him time with his mother
Or the day off

1 Like

Would you have been salty if he didn’t get you anything? Damn, it’s a lose lose situation

Honestly I don’t know why but the sloth seems to be the "cute " animal on clothes. My girls have a few shirts with sloths on them. Llamas too. And they’re pjs, so idk don’t take it too hard. I’m usually told to pick what I want and send the link. I have yet to do that. So I haven’t gpt anything besides the adorable handmade pics and over watered sunflower seed.

I bought myself sloth pajamas Lmao

3 Likes

And oscar the grouch

First off, Suicide Squad/Joker are DC comics, not freaking Marvel. There’s no number two. Be grateful you got anything.

3 Likes

A lot of people really like sloths. He met have just thought you’d think they were cute. They’re not my thing either really, but I think you may be reading a little too far into that one cause sloths are pretty popular these days :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Did you show that you didn’t like them when they gave them to you? I hope not… But maybe thats why he dont gift ya often🙄

2 Likes

I bought myself a sloth oodie :purple_heart:

You sound paranoid & ungrateful af, honestly.

He didn’t have to get you anything.

I appreciate & am thankful for anything my husband buys me, even if I don’t particularly like it. Simply bc he thought of me, took the time to pick something out for me, AND spent his hard earned money on me.

28 Likes

Wear the crap out of the pj’ s and tell the boys how comfy they are and how thoughtful they both were. My son is 41 and when he was about 11 he got me a Huey Lewis and the News CD. He probably misunderstood what I said because I never liked them.And my stepson got me a Gene Simmons one so it was quite a Christmas lol.

3 Likes

I think you are looking way too much into it. Be grateful for what you have because some don’t even get that.

1 Like

Ooorrrrr sloths are incredibly popular right is and that’s what he thought you’d like. Or had your kid help pick them out and kids really like sloths right now. I’m sure they’re really cute. He could have gotten you nothing tho :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Your son probably picked out the pajamas. He is 7 and sounds like something his age would like and he wouldn’t know it represents laziness

5 Likes

Wow I would have been happy with what you got. I have been with my man for 8 years and not once other then what my kids make me at school to get a present. I think I would be happy with what was given to me. Maybe your son helped because your husband didn’t know what to get.

1 Like

sloths are my favorite animal i’ll gladly take it since you don’t accept the thoughtfulness of the gift :woman_shrugging:t3::grin:

1 Like

Honestly, i don’t doubt any of the women that posted that you were ungrateful never felt just as you have at least once in their relationship or relationships. It’s sad to see so much hate though. I don’t know your relationship nor do I know theirs but one thing I do know is I have met several men/women that do things to be petty and if the relationship is as absent as you say then I can understand your feelings. However, if its not right maybe its time to re-evaluate the marriage and if its still what’s best for you. Hope your okay and all is just a misunderstanding in the end.

P.s Maybe next time don’t put it on FB as 99% of the world do not listen to understand but instead listen to respond!. Sorry you had to learn that the hard way.

7 Likes

I’m on the opposite side of most people on here… not sure why everyone is calling you ungrateful… if he’s not gotten you anything before and now all of a sudden he gets you things but they’re everything you hate, obviously you’re going to be like “uhm what?” I mean, maybe ask him about it, nicely. Just say you’re feeling insecure about the PJ set because of comments he has made towards you before…

1 Like

Wow, you lazy, entitled b*tch :joy:
Go and clean the house.

6 Likes

You’re joking right? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Maybe those were the things your child picked out or he was wanting to give you something that a child would have picked for their mommy or maybe he wanted you to be comfortable and spend time watching the movie together even if he wasn’t going to like it.

1 Like

I think your being ungrateful IMO. What if your son picked those jammies out for you. Quit thinking too much into it. You add just going to be miserable if you keep thinking everything he does is to get you or is some type of message.

2 Likes

so let me get this straight - you complain that he’s never done anything in years past without mention, and this year he does it on his own and you’re upset?

beggars can’t be choosers.

2 Likes

Wow ungrateful much. Your kid probably picked them out. You should be happy you got anything at all it’s the thought that counts.

3 Likes

You sound very rude and ungrateful. You should be happy you got anything at all.

2 Likes

Holly fuck I think yall should divorce.

Depends. Is he usually passive aggressive? If not, then I would just think he’s a shitty gift giver… most guys are.

Ask him where he got them n then return them! N ask why he picked sloths? Is he a big jerk usually? F that! no one deserves that passive aggressive bs! Ugh I hate that! It sounds kinda like he doesn’t treat you too great…I hope it gets better :heart:

1 Like

How ungrateful! U wanna know what i got for mothers day? A wind storm so bad our electric went out! Lol turkey sandwiches in the dark made for the best mothers day yet! Poor guy is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt!!! :joy::joy::100:

I didn’t get anything this Mother’s Day so it’s rough, I wouldn’t think to much of it it’ll drive you banana and I know that’s hard to do but necessary for your sanity. Wear the pajamas once or twice if they’re comfy than it doesn’t matter the pattern. I was a stay at home mom and was told I was lazy. But I looked at my girls and just kept going.

I got a Mother’s Day breakfast and I was beyond thankful for it🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s the thought that counts. I would’ve LOVED sloth pajamas

I didn’t get anything :woman_shrugging: had to go get for myself. At least he made an effort. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like you’re just finding a reason to complain. How do you know your son didn’t help pick them out? You could have gotten nothing again, and would have still complained.

Arielle Owens whine much? Lmao stfu and get to making me a sammich​:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Seriously ??? Get over yourself. At least you got something and maybe your child picked them out. Really…

3 Likes

Talk about being ungrateful… wow

If sloths make your mind go there, I’d suggest some counseling for your clearly undealt with issues

3 Likes

I think anything plush is nice be happy you even got anything I didn’t get s*** I have four kids and not one family member besides my mom wish me happy mother’s Day

1 Like

You’re looking way too into it! I’m sure they’re cozy and everyone loves sloths!

I brought my sister a sloth planter for christmas. I thought it was the cutest but she took it like you have…
She loves gardening… plus the sloth was super cute…

I don’t think his intentions were to hurt you… have a laugh maybe if it was to give a little cheek… but I probably would take it light heartedly and not too personally…

Sloths are soooo cute