My husband canceled our dinner date for his friends: Advice?

Dry your tears, fix your face, go out and have a meal and a drink.

12 Likes

No, there’s something wrong with him.

8 Likes

Ew, my husband would NEVER. Get a new one

2 Likes

He could have invited u :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’d have absolutely blown my top.

3 Likes

some things wrong in Denmark?

3 Likes

You better than me because I would straight up told him you leave with your friends I will change the locks and you will get divorce papers

11 Likes

Nothing wrong with you everything wrong with him. He’s an idiot, let him know it too. It’s not ok he needs to know how you feel. If he blows it off like nothing then he’s definitely the problem.

6 Likes

Your husband is a complete asshole. I would go out with my friends and I would not be back for a while…stay out all night and don’t take his calls. Such disrespect. I’m so sorry. In fact, I might file for divorce because I suspect this is not his first time treating you like crap.

I couldn’t even work through that. I’d be filing for divorce! Red flag #1 is putting his friends before his wife. Red flag #2 is that he didn’t invite you to go with him. Red flag #3 is that I’m sure he saw that you were upset and left anyway.

12 Likes

Get RID of his selfish cruel ass!!! Family is 1st

Many will call this misogyny but it lacks ingrained prejudice, many will call this an act with patriarchal overtones but it lacks structure, no this is breathtaking disrespect and as in the game of chess it deserves the full fury of the queen

7 Likes

What a inconsiderate jerk!

1 Like

OMG I would be livid!!! You definitely need to let him know how this made you feel. So not cool!!! Sending you love and hugs :hugs:

1 Like

Girl, get yourself up, get in your car and go out. Kick him to the curb asap!

5 Likes

He did it because obviously you tolerate the behavior from the get go. What kept you from going out just because he went somewhere else? I would have hit the door running.

3 Likes

Ummm hell no. I would of blown a gasket. I will not be treated or disrespected like that. He left out that door, he choose his friends over me. Divorce papers would be ready when he got back and the bedroom door locked

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with you at all. Your husband is just a douche! Go out with your friends and leave him with the kids next time. Don’t even say a word to him about it. When he gets home head out the door and go.

3 Likes

U should Have a backup for situations like this lol :laughing:

Thats wrong…no husband should do that…

Have your sister take kids and you go out ik you wanted to go with him bit enjoy your time alone

It appears he has been showing you who he really is … Believe him the first time! Sometimes being alone is the upgrade. You may have put your happiness in someone else’s pocket. But you don’t have to leave it there. Make a life you and your children will be happy with. That man is stealing your thunder Queen! Straighten your crown and keep moving

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with you, but clearly there is something wrong with him! :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Soon as possible, let him babysitting your kids, do you hair and makeup and go out . Eye for an eye

6 Likes

Get rid if him he puts himself and friends before you. Your not a priority to him

4 Likes

That is a douche move for your husband to do. Also it is possible he could be cheating… unfortunately…. What guy cancels a date to go hang out with his friends when he can hang out with them any other time

2 Likes

Huge red flags that there’s a problem.

3 Likes

That’s a nope for me

Fuck him!!! You make plans with your friends and leave his ass with the kids!!! Do not give him that power!!!

Did you remind him that
Y’all had
Plans? If
So And he went anyways He is either gay or cheating or
Both

1 Like

My heart is breaking for you!!! It’s bad enough for you and your marriage, but your children are going to see and feel this tension. Please weight your options very carefully. Praying fir you sister​:pray::pray::heart::heart:

Next weekend be ready to go all dolled up. When he walks in from work walk by him and out the door “see ya later, going out to be with my friend!”
Let him figure out dinner and the kids! Fair is fair!

18 Likes

Yes… u let that a hole get away with it!!!

I would have told him to f right off…. Got my sister and we would have gone out for a meal and drinks and left him with the kids!!!
Kick urself up the ar*e don’t u let him do that to u again

3 Likes

Grab a friend and go!

He is a grade A douche bag.

4 Likes

Id keep the sitter and go out without him.
Plus next weekend id be ready to go and when he walks in…walk out and say youre gone for the night with your friend.
Hes an idiot if he doesnt realize hes sinking his marriage with crap like this.
He can back out on his wife but not a friend?
Smh

5 Likes

Your feelings are totally right. That’s horrible that he did that to you. You need to let him know. My husband would be in deep sh!t if he did this to me.

Can you go and be with his friends too. I think I would.

Could he have taken you with? Did you tell him ahead that you were planning something so he shouldn’t have made any plans? Did he pay for a ticket that was non refundable or was the queen of England in town? I have made plans before trying to surprise my husband and it ends up not working out because we were on two different pages. I would try to plan something else with him and if he blows you off again then he’s the dick

Leave him to watch the kids an go out dressed to the mfking nines with ya girls! Or ya sister!

Nothing wrong with you, you just have a asshole for a husband plain and simple send him on his way.

Yes you married him that’s what’s wrong

2 Likes

No he is an ass. Omg!

I would’ve 100% still have gone out. Whether alone or with a friend. There is no need to have your night ruined due to his negligence.
I know it hurts, as it should, but girl you deserve a night out too.
Go have fun!

I would of still gone out without him! :cocktail:

There is nothing wrong with you. Your husband is a total idiot for thinking his friends are more important than his marriage. I’d be having serious words with him in the morning

Go out with the girls when he wants to spend time with you!