My husband complains my food isn't good: Help!

Buy him a cook book, or send him many links to recipe sites :slight_smile:

Heres a recipe…tell him to cook…lol

3 Likes

Tell him cook his own food then.

Don’t cook anything. Then see how much he complains.

2 Likes

Some of this is terrible advice. :woman_facepalming:There is nothing wrong with wanting to get better in the kitchen so your family enjoys your meals. If you wanna learn and get better, snag some recipes off of Pinterest. Also, Paula Deen has some great, simple recipes for home cooks. Her baked spaghetti, herb crusted pork loin, and corn casserole are just a few winners out of her cookbooks. Cooking is trial and error. You’ll get there. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Tell him to get off his arse and cook himself.

Tell him to help you cook; or maybe he should take over the cooking.

1 Like

Cook his own bloody food then.

1 Like

Cook the whole man.
Turn once.
Feed to other ungrateful dickheads.

Tell him to cook it himself if he knows everything.

I found using a slow cooker a great way to make some really awesome dishes!

2 Likes

I hear divorce papers are quite tasty if you serve them up whilst warm. .

1 Like

I’m completely shocked with this payout, I never knew my investment would yield this sum, big thank you for giving me the courage to trade with you, I know its a lot and am so excited to continue trading with you on your super amazing success platform. Thank you ma’am… I never knew I will be a millionaire one day ,but by the Grace of God I’m who I am today all thanks to mrs Elizabeth James and her trading platform I love you ma’am
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m so much happy for subscribing to this crypto/forex trading #Bot, this trading has been earning me profits for my little investments. I’m now debt free… I have no experience of trading, but I’m making withdrawals of 85% returns every trade with Elizabeth James the strategy manager with her sincere heart, she’s always available to respond messages.
You can contact her below.
:point_down:

He has arms and legs I presume …
He can use said arms and legs to enter a kitchen and cook himself food? Or, did he come with an entitled brat contract when you met that you were coerced into signing thus giving him the right to disrespect you?