My husband got mad at a joke I made about him cheating: Advice?

You stayed with him. This is 100% on you.

I normally always give a comment on this page, you sis got me i guess Goodluck is inorder

2 Likes

Y’all need to stop the toxic ish before the baby comes smh. Do better :smirk:

1 Like

I love the way you’re handling it. He tried it- he shouldn’t be digging a hole he created.

3 Likes

He is in the wrong for doing it and for bringing it up and he’s mad at you?! You didn’t do anything wrong. Let him know that and that he’s lucky you even stayed.

3 Likes

Childish. Disgusting. Grow up.

Some stuff… some stuff you can keep to yourself

4 Likes

If he is seriously mad because he doesn’t have that to hang over your head then y’all just need to go your Separate Ways he obviously doesn’t care about you if he’s pouting over not being able to hurt you. Especially with something that he did and especially with that something being cheating. Even more so while you are pregnant…

4 Likes

, my god you that blind.he bullshitted you from the start.he just can’t admit to you he enjoyed his night with her.:grin:

1 Like

Its time to move on ok

3 Likes

I’m sad for you. I hope you know that you deserve so much better.

1 Like

Eww. Why tf are you raising a child in such a toxic environment tho?

5 Likes

Are you dating Donald Trump.?

1 Like

If you’re trying to make it work then shut the he’ll up arguing about it and saying things to irritate him. Yes he was wrong but you let him stay so let it go. Been there done that.

1 Like

Geez…you’re both disgusting :nauseated_face:

I dont know how anyone would be with someone that says mean things.

2 Likes

Tell him you wanna piss on someone’s face and see how good it feels…tell him you’ll make sure it’s a “John”-a male prostitute. What a di*k!

Get out of the relationship. Picking on each other does not make it good for the baby. Oh by the way let him pout he is the one that crossed the line

3 Likes

Wow. This is just immature and too much.

1 Like

Ok where to start🤦🏻‍♀️

1.He cheated on you while you were 9 MO pregnant with his child. 2.He brought up the prostitute in a manner to boast about his manliness…No sir.
3.He actually got butt hurt when you insulted the pee face whore.

Throw the whole gd man out. He’s trash and just because y’all have a kid,doesn’t mean y’all should be together. You deserve better.

Well shit
I wasn’t expecting this
I have zero advice🤣

Grow up kids,so stupid.

Why are you with a man that cheated on you when you were pregnant with a prostitute? Wtf :grimacing:

Ew he sounds toxic af.

He’ll definitely cheat again. The fact he’d use that as an extremely, below gutter level blow to you says all anyone needs to know about his lack of remorse and care for what he did.

6 Likes

Y’all are disgusting and childish and immature and toxic :woman_facepalming: grow up

2 Likes

Un what is the advice? Marriage counseling? Y’all are still miserable. You are pregnant or just had the baby with a ton of hormones running through your veins, I’m sure that’s a lovely atmosphere to be in. But don’t stay in a unhealthy marriage for “the baby”. If you two can’t be adults and get along well with each other while working together to mend the relationship then you need to do your kid a favor and go your separate ways.

1 Like

Toxic af , do you really want to be with a cheater and act like children the rest of your life?

1 Like

It doesn’t sound like you need advice, it sounds like you want us to help kink shame and bully your husband. Either forgive him and let it go or pack your shit and leave that’s my ‘advice’. This relationship isn’t lasting no matter what you do, both of you are toxic assholes. He’s a cheater, and you’re a kink shamer talking shit behind his back.

He’s super abusive. Leave that mf.

5 Likes

That’s child don’t need in that kind of situation poor child !!!

1 Like

There is no advice to give :joy: that’s epic and shut him right tf up :rofl:
Now drop the subject and move on :upside_down_face:

Yuck. This is toxic af.

6 Likes

He’s an immature #$&%

2 Likes

Wtf did I just read?

8 Likes

You both sound toxic. Why?

4 Likes

Gross. Get rid of him.

1 Like

this is gonna get bad at some point… this is just the beginning…

Yeah, that doesn’t sound like something you should be joking about. If you’re both so together, that means you’ve forgiven him, or you’re both working towards forgiveness. Throwing it out there like a joke is like telling him that no matter what you’ll never really forgive and move past it, and it will fourth m forever be something he will be reminded of. If that’s what you plan to do, you should tell him. Because no one wants to be reminded of their mistakes, especially when you’re supposed to be working towards growing and the future.
I think this is all so complex.

1 Like

Tell him go to. You dont need him.

U need to pack r go does not sound good

Lol! He brought her in it​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Why are you still with him? He sounds abusive and possibly is holding your kids hostage as well… Cut and run before you become a statistic…

2 Likes

He’s an immature little Sookie shit lol I found this way too funny, I say leave his ass if he wants too keep trying to throw sit back at you.

What in the actual fuck :unamused::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Toxic environment for a child 2 b n either 4give him r move on

Wow! Still with him yuck!

1 Like

I can’t help but laugh lol

1 Like

Throw the whole man in the trash.

Tell R Kelly to calm down

12 Likes

If you “forgave” him then leave that shit in the past!

So he can dish it but can’t take it? Hmm​:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’d been pissed at what he said smh… all you did was clap back​:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Well he brought it up first… so good you held your own. But, if he’s bringing her up why? Is it his way of saying he’ll cheat again?

It never really goes away!!!

So he can throw it in your face (let’s call her and see …) but you can’t respond?
If this is indicative of how he treats you ….

1 Like

Toxic AF. Both y’all!

5 Likes

Why are you still with him…I sure hope you don’t believe that’s all he did.

3 Likes

Until you both let it go, you’ll never heal

1 Like

Ew. Y’all are weird af.

6 Likes

Sounds like it’s time to move on

1 Like

That sounds like a horrible way to live.

6 Likes

The whole thing sounds stupid.

2 Likes

So why are you still with him?

2 Likes

He’s lucky you stayed with him.

I wouldn’t have.

You cheat and you are gone.

That’s why I’m single by choice. None of the relationship drama.

15 Likes

Are you wise ? Get rid of that asshole

Wtf did I just read :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

You really need to get a divorce. This isn’t leading anywhere good.

1 Like

So did he cheat cause you won’t let him pee on your face ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Why are you still with this little boy? Cause he sure as hell isn’t a man

2 Likes

This cant be real life lol this just cant be…if it is…yall share too much on these apps :woman_facepalming:t5::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Why don’t you leave.

Why are you still with him?
HE CHEATED ON YOU
The sad part is you’re both reproducing… :cry:

2 Likes

Tell him to F off you deserve better.

2 Likes

Why are you still with him? That’s a horrible way to live and it’s even worst for your child to grow up and witness all this. You need to leave him, if not for you and your mental health do it for your child. He or she is innocent and doesn’t need to watch the toxicity between you two.

2 Likes

Not only did he cheat on you but with a Prostitute while you were 9 months pregnant… the amount of diseases he could have passed on to you and baby… and instead of leaving him you find it funny? I’m confused :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

7 Likes

Disturbing, no advice here

3 Likes

Love women like u . Yaaassss lol he’s lucky u stayed !!

Umm girl 0 respect in that relationships. That’s just toxic

1 Like

All I can say is that if he threw that chick’s name in my face…the very woman he cheated with while I was pregnant…then I’d throw his ass out! Baby on the way or not, he obviously isn’t sorry and immature as f#€k! Hasta la vista :wave:

If he tries to use that to hurt you I’d start building a foundation to leave. My hubby has cheated and he gets a lil butthurt when make jokes but would never bring it up against me.

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: this is wrong on so many levels.

3 Likes

How rude and insulting to you and fucking wrong childish a low of him! Please don’t let him treat you that way!:heart::pray:t4:

Y’all be to comfortable on this app

11 Likes

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to cope I guess yo

1 Like

Sounds like a toxic relationship. You can’t let go of his mistake which you should have once you chose to forgive him so now he’s basically using that to make you feel bad about yourself. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did it again.

2 Likes

Girl wtf? Leave. Are you nuts?

6 Likes

Cheating is not a dealbreaker for everyone but that was :joy::rofl:but bringing up the past it’s clear you aren’t over it.

1 Like

He went with a prostitute while you were pregnant and you let him stay around ?
Nope…id pack his stuff and send him back to her. Get tested for disease and live happy ever after without him

1 Like
  1. he’s still with her, or else he wouldn’t of got hurt you called her “pee face”. 2)he has feelings for her. REAL FEELINGS.
  2. you are crazy to stay with him, baby or not.
2 Likes

“Pee face” lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well, he’s still using that woman to try and hurt you, so I’d be running away.

14 Likes

Dude. That relationship is toxic af…
why bother remaining in it.
He cheated and is still talking about it…

If you want to rekindle shit, go to therapy and stop bringing up the lady of the night he did business with. I’m sure she didn’t care that he was married or not just was doing it for $…

Whoa and I thought I put up with a lot of crap. I feel bad for complaining :joy:

1 Like

I am speaking from personal experience… RUN girl…run… It never gets better there may be a quiet dull moment for a little while but trust me they get worse they always get worse

2 Likes

I’m fucking deaddddd

So let me guess you’re signing up to be the next person to get peed on?

This is toxic af… not my place but just some advice, get into therapy and than couples therapy. Maybe this relationship will have a chance then but right now it’s not good for you

2 Likes

“Pee face” bout to turn my ass into pee pants I’ll tell y’all that right now :rofl:

Call her pissy chrissy :laughing:

5 Likes

Sounds like a lovely environment to have your children in, hope you have a savings account for future therapy sessions :roll_eyes:

9 Likes