My husband got mad at a joke I made about him cheating: Advice?

I Get Paid 0ver $ 112 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13760 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://AmazingOpportunity44.pages.dev

Patricia MJ Lyuni good gahd😂

1 Like

Wow, I wouldn’t be laughing. I’d be out of there.

6 Likes

What on earth did I even read.

12 Likes

Well ya don’t just trip and fall into a different hole lol my husband grabbed a girls ass and he will NEVER live that down :laughing: he can get upset. His actions caused you to he hurt and now this is how you cope.

Girllll ok
I’m good :face_exhaling:

Look. He showed you his true colours. Get it? That’s it. He showed them to you. Now you’re wasting your time trying to repaint them. It was a done deal, he already deal broke you… one day this will be the tale you tell your kid but the question is… how long you gonna waste and how bitter you wanna get?

You wanna waste all your kids childhood? Cause you can’t get that back. Look at your miserable self. Pee face. I cannot with you. Where is your Mama?! Christ you come message me right now and I’ll be your Mama

4 Likes

Awww his wittle ego is hurt. F that!

Girl… take the baby and leave him. Somebody who cheats on you when you’re 9 months pregnant… and then use it later to hurt you…is not going to be faithful. Don’t waste any more time on or with him. I mean it.

It is a waste of time and life is short!

There is someone out there who won’t cheat and betray.

5 Likes

And one day you’ll be the laugh of the day as well. Damn girl, this is toxic af. Your children don’t deserve this.

I’m so fucking dead rn​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Run run run as fast as you can

2 Likes

Wth…. NO…. Goodbye. If he’s that comfortable discussing that debauchery with you…. You’re allowing it, I’d bet anything he’s doing it now or will do it again. No ma’am. Full :stop_sign:

8 Likes

Keep making the jokes. Who cares if he pouts. Tell him to pick his lip off the floor before he trips on it, while you’re at it. :joy::+1:t4:

5 Likes

You’re allowed to feel exactly as you feel. Including making a joke or laughing. Though, if he’s going to use it to hurt you, end the relationship.

2 Likes

You and R.Kelly lil brother need Jesus

10 Likes

That was a rollercoaster

2 Likes

Good lord. Toxic. Toxic. Toxic. Why are y’all trying to stay together?

3 Likes

Pee on him everytime he falls asleep, then divorce him :slight_smile:

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: if he is pulling the :let’s call up Lil nasty I cheated on you with" line to prove he’s a man girl he ain’t worth it :rofl:

11 Likes

Ditch him. He’s being immature.

Why would you wanna be with a man who urinates on people… what?

2 Likes

Tell him, “You should be glad I’m not joking about your micro-peen.” Let him knaw on that awhile.

4 Likes

All you’re doing is showing him he can get away with anything and you’ll stay with him!!! You’re setting the standards for your child!!! Have more self pride and respect hon!!!

3 Likes

So much EWWWW about this. Woman what are you doing???
He clearly enjoys degrading women, why bring a child into this.

7 Likes

Hmm this was def not a flex and would have been better to keep to yourself. Lmfao wtf

5 Likes

My ex cheated on 1st wife, cheated on me and is now onto 3rd wife. Leave. A leopard never changes it’s spots….

2 Likes

Is this guys name Aaron ? I feel like this is something an Aaron would do :rofl:

7 Likes

The sad part is that you find funny his betrayal towards you at a moment when you were carrying his child inside of you, zero respect from him towards you and sadly zero respect for yourself

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I laughed so hard. Best fan question ever!!!

I Get Paid 0ver $ 112 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13880 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://AmazingOpportunity49.pages.dev

This is hilarious. :joy:

1 Like

What advice are you even asking for?

3 Likes

Are U proud?! Leave him. You are the one that looks silly.

5 Likes

I’d pee on his face. Haha!! Even if I had to wait for him to fall asleep to do it. Some men are just nasty pigs.

1 Like

This is crazy; you really stayed?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Y’all both kinda sound like a joke for staying together lol

4 Likes

He is rubbing his cheating in your face…Efffffffffff that!

9 Likes

Who cares he is a f’n pig

1 Like

Honestly I just pity you,to think you find this hilarious. No surprise he cheated on you in the first place…

3 Likes

Good luck his :100: gonna do it again.

4 Likes

I’m just wondering WHY you would want to raise a child with this awful human??? Obviously he doesn’t have any respect 4 you. Let him n his streetwalker get 2gether n pee on eachother all they want, it’s Disgusting!!

9 Likes

Doesn’t sound like either one of you respects the other

6 Likes

Looks like you got the last laugh here

1 Like

This Fills Me With Secondhand Embarrassment I Didn’t Anticipate

2 Likes

Let it go or let him go

1 Like

Ummmm…what??? This is crazy from both sides

4 Likes

Sounds like your just bickering at each other taking cheap shots …. You should both just part ways befor it gets worse, kinda curious if he mentioned he wanted to pee on you though befor he went off to her lol

7 Likes

Oh God get out! And live your life with someone who isn’t toxic……you’re both to blame……

3 Likes

you should take your kid and leave and let lil ms ugly pee face have him after all she was a walker

Tbh ild be petty asf and mock the shit out of him 2 :rofl: like why tf would he think he was a man for pissing on her :face_vomiting: I’m actually curious thoe if he ever told you he wanted to pee on you why he went elsewhere to do it :thinking::rofl:

Ask him if you can do that him :smirk:

1 Like

This sounds like the most dysfunctional, toxic and horribly pointless relationship… ever. Wow. Why are you even together? Where is the respect? Where is the normalcy? Gross.

6 Likes

Jesus christ why would you wNt to live in that toxic shit?

A prostitute is even worse and how do you know he ain’t lieing about that.If your miserable leave if your happy stay,just don’t live in misery

This marriage is clearly over… Time to let go and move on.

3 Likes

Run as fast as U can he’s a nut!!!

2 Likes

This is the most immature toxic shit I have ever read. Get some fucking dignity lady and leave.

Sounds like a toxic environment for your child.

5 Likes

He cheated… why are you laughing about it now? HE CHEATED! Said it louder, you know… for the girls in the back.

1 Like

So pee on him then cause he obviously likes it :rofl: hahaha let him sulk.

2 Likes

Yall need therapy, respectfully.

1 Like

some women really need to do better at having respect for themselves.

5 Likes

Yeah this is exactly the kind of environment I would want to raise a kid in lol

Also, respect sex workers. She gets paid for what she does, you get cheated on for free.

You either need counseling or a divorce. Please pick one and move on with your life. It has been 3 months and you are both still miserable and you are still sniping at each other. It is seriously time to stop that behavior.

3 Likes

If you’re miserable why are you trying to “get through” this…. Dump his ass. If you think you need to stay with him for your child, you don’t. This won’t be better for your child. And if you’re not happy, leave.
And he’s obviously not sorry.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. And that’s not something I can forgive and forget.

Ya’ll are in a messed up relationship :flushed: but I guess if it works for both of you :woman_shrugging:t3:
Don’t complain for what he does as you chose to stay :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

Lmao like leave. If you don’t love him and he wants someone to piss on what advice are u really looking for??

Trust me, I feel you. But if he ain’t sorry, he’ll do it again. And this isn’t “better” for your child either.
This why I’m single and raising my kids

4 Likes

He deserves it my love. And you deserve better then that.

3 Likes

Seriously you need to divorce. It will never get better.

How dare he throw that in your face, but good on you for not taking the bait. Still being kinky or gross in this case is no reason to cheat.

1 Like

He cheated…2 months ago …8 weeks. It’s been 8 weeks. You were pregnant when he cheated and you are laughing about it now and being super toxic. I feel sorry for the kids you guys irresponsibly involved in this heinous situation. You both need to grow the hell up and seperate so to give that poor kid a fighting chance. Smh.

4 Likes

You need to love your self.

He’s a puke. Trying to rub it in your face that he was with someone else. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

he sounds sick in the head and U lol

LEAVE. I read three sentences and that was literally enough to not even finish the post. LEAVE . YESTERDAY. BYE BYE

2 Likes

Keep roasting his behind. He is super childishband doesn’t deserve you!

1 Like

This entire situation makes me sad.

9 Likes

Enjoy the peace and quiet

1 Like

He sounds like someone you could live without

9 Likes

He’s not even trying to make amends, like at all. And you’re just laughing it off … nope.

3 Likes

I don’t care if she was “just a prostitute “ he still broke your wedding vows get out of this sick relationship now.

He sounds like a little b****. Nothing like a man

7 Likes

Get Out! You and your Husband are in a Toxic Relationship. This will not only damage each of you more but your Child Will Be Irrevocably Damaged.

6 Likes

Um I hope this is a joke

3 Likes

Dump his ass! Take the kid and go! Such little regard for your feelings and no shame for the POS behavior is intolerable! Get out asap!

Haha! Good for you! If you can get over the cheating and stay with him, kudos. When he can’t take a comment back, that’s on him. He started it.

I hate to say this but it was not a one time thing, it will happen again. He is not letting it go or moving on or else he wouldn’t throw it in your face. You seem to have tried to put it behind you but obviously that bothers him which is why he is mad now. I have a feeling he will do it again just to get the reaction from you. I say leave now he is a walking red flag.

16 Likes

Here’s a sexy idea. Wake him up at night with a good ol’ squat over his face and let him have a fresh drink of lemonade this time! It’s his turn! Bring Veronica over and make some extra lemonade! Then he’ll understand “how much of a man he is”! He deserves it! Haha

18 Likes

if he was my man he would be gone. once a cheater always a cheater.
If he loved u no way he would cheat when u were having his baby or cheater ever.
I wouldn’t be a able to share the same space.
The pissing on her face is fkd up and shows that’s what he likes ewww . get rid of him!!!

You’re Both Just Weird.

6 Likes

If he wants to be admired as a man, he should be the man/father his kids can look up to instead of a man slut/hoe that’s so insecure about himself that he has to pay women to blow him up. Pun intended.

You both need some help

5 Likes

Just a prostitute but he has her number?? :thinking:

I’m sure she would tell you how great he was for a price, is along the line I would have come back with.

2 Likes

The fact that he even tried to use that against you proves how little he respect he has for you. Get rid of him.

13 Likes

I am sorry you are going through this and trying hard to keep your marriage intact

1 Like

LEAVE… this whole relationship sounds toxic. He is definitely not a man, just a boy. He’s probably sensitive about it cause he’s still cheating.

15 Likes

I do not understand the whole situation.

Why accept a miserable existence?

Either you both still love each other and want to repair your marriage or you don’t.

Either get into therapy, both individually and as a couple. Do the work.

Save your marriage.

Or get a divorce.

Either way therapy can help you individually, as a couple, and as parents to decide whether you want to remain together in a healthy, happy marriage or go your separate ways but co-parent effectively, healthily, and happily.

This is your choice…

I hope you make the right one for the sake of your child as well as you and its father.

I wish you all week.

3 Likes

So wait. He throws up in your face that he cheated? You throw it up in his face I get. I did it to my husband out of anger but apologized after. But seriously? THAT proves just how LITTLE of a man he is. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes