My husband has a lot of female friends and has cheated before: What should I do?

Wth it don’t matter what color you are or where you are from. Respect and boundaries will always be a thing. You need to leave for your kids sake and yours. You want to raise your boys to men don’t teach them it’s ok to treat a lady the way he treats you. If you can’t do it for your self do it for the babies. He ain’t changing for you.

He is full of crap for telling you that it’s Weatern culture to cheat and allow your husband to do whatever they want. Ugh, no. If he wants to do whatever he wants to do then let him. Divorce his ass and let him be single. You deserve waaaaay better than to be locked out of your house and have to wait (pregnant) with you child OUTSIDE until 9??!! I’m really trying to hold back and not name call but I really want to cuss right now. You really need to leave that situation. No one deserves to be told they aren’t good enough and constantly compares to other women. If he thinks these other women are so much better then he should go be with them and you can find someone worth your time!

I live in BC…Canada…never would I allow this…
This is emotional abuse…
A real man puts his family first…
You are not stuck…
This is not a black or white issue it is he wants his cake and eat it to…
I hope you have family or friends to help you move on…good luck…
You can do what you need to…you are strong…

You are being played. Get some sense honey and bounce. Sorry.