My husband is a good father but has anger issues: Advice?

Yes go now don’t wait till it’s too late

Give it back to him.

Keep pushing and praying at the altar

Next comes the physical abuse!!

Think about the kids sweetie either put him out or u get out

Leave! Figure it out

Sounds like you have three children.

1 Like

Sounds like he is tired

This is so hard to think. What to do. You can’t leave him.

Pack go no one deserves this treatment you are a slavevin your own marriage your choice

Find a women shelter for you and your kids.

Leave him. This is just the first stage of abuse.

Get out while you can!!!

Where u from go home

I have just read this statement from what seems a lovely woman. My book is called Domestic Years Tears and Fears and it’s just the start of me being in the same position. I managed to get up one day and after he tried to set me on fire, l waited until he went out and grabbed a bin bag with some things l knew l would need. I had nowhere to go either. I called my sister and l then contacted woman’s aid. They were absolutely amazing. I went to the best big house u could imagine. My kids were well looked after and so was l. We had our own room and didn’t need to worry about anything. Even if u needed medication they got it for u. They even brought a lawyer in if u wanted it. I didn’t need to see my husband or speak to him. I felt sorry for my husband because of the kids as that’s what us woman do. You don’t want to take the kids away. YOU need to think of u for once. Who looks out for you… nobody. It’s so hard l know it is. I was the same. I wish l could come and take you to that big house just now and tell u everything would be fine. I can be if u want it to be. Listen to your heart not ur head. Try and contact woman’s aid nobody will ever know. They make sure off that. I always worried about where l would end up. But they got me a lovely house and l started again. I’m sure someone will be looking down on you too. Give them a call it won’t hurt and it’s ur secret to keep for you and only you. Big hugs. My statement #BRAVE. Be safe. Reach out. Achievement. Victory. Enjoy freedom. Domestic years tears and fears
·
Jun 18
Looking out the window l see, dreams of freedom #respect and me
No more hurt #fear and abuse
Just my life out that window, there’s no excuse
Looking out the window l see
My freedom with respect and me
Being myself becoming true
Look out the window and find you!
#brave xxx

He needs a break. I know it sounds like I’m taking his side but I’d try to see it from his side. No he shouldn’t be treating you that way, but maybe he was never taught to express how he actually feels. My baby daddy did this and he got a rude awakening. Maybe let him know how you feel and he has to have an understanding that you’re only human yourself. Nothing is ever perfect, if things don’t change I’d leave the situation as hard as that is

3 Likes

Divorce him, take everything , get a lawyer ,legally seperate, kick him out , then screw his arse to wall finacially ,

That’s verbal & emotional abuse. And sounds to me, some signs or early sign of narcissism. Which is something & someone you DON’T want to deal with. Trust me. It’s scary but you’re better off divorcing & starting your own life with your kids. His anger isn’t gonna get any better. Just worse. One of these days he will physically abuse you. I know many people stay for the kids, but that’s a huge mistake. Go look for jobs & a new place to live. Make new friends & have an exit plan before you announce you want the divorce. The best choice is to leave & don’t turn back. Because you certainly don’t wanna raise your kids in that environment. Run.

1 Like

Firstly, you have friends… we are all here for you and women’s refuge is amazing. 2nd, he’s NOT a good dad if he disrespects their mother in front of them or at any time. He’s teaching your kids that this behavior is acceptable and it’s not. If by any chance you are from South Africa, get out… my x husband was the same. I was in exactly the same boat. My prayers were answered in the most unexpected way, but I got out. I started over with $24 in my bank acc. You can do it. Just do it safely. I would start by making contact with women’s refuge… you have nothing to lose and everything to gain… PM me if I can be of any help to you at all

1 Like

That’s terrible! You shouldn’t have to live like that! Do you have any family or friends in country you are from? If you do, you need to contact them and ask for help. If not, go down the state and talk to them and see if they can help you. Call 211 ,try to find a job and save up as much $ as you can! Best of luck to you

Look for a women’s shelter or find an advocate for domestic violence. You will be given powerful resources and tools to help you make changes for you and your children. You do what is the safest for you now and in the future. You do not want your children to grow up in that environment. I did, my mom never left and it still haunts me to this day. Call 1-800-799-7233, the National Domestic Violence Hotline

1 Like

If you are in need of services call 211 on your phone. It is the United way resource center and is open 24/7

When he leaves for work, get on yur phone and start looking for places for abused women. Get a plan in place and pack them babies up and roll out. I’m he’s a time bomb at this point. Get out while u still can🙏🏽

I llved with my ex for 12years before I left him. He had anger and drinking problems and was abusive verbally to me and our two children. Before I left my ex I made sure I had a job and a place with my children were fine. I was lucky though I had a job plus we had a home and my ex left to another state plus was ordered to pay child support. Thank You Jesus :purple_heart:

1 Like

I left my ex-husband several times and married him twice. I am now in a 36 year marriage. My husband does get angry Sometimes but certainly not like that

Call the National Domestic violence hotline. advocates are available 24/7 at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) in more than 200 languages. All calls are free and confidential

1 Like

Who need a spell caster that can help you bring back your ex lover and restore your marriage contact Dr ben on WhatsApp him:+2349034504277 or email him at [email protected]
if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

1. Love Spells
  2. Lost Love Spells
  3. Divorce Spells
  4. Marriage Spells
  5. Binding Spell.
  6. Breakup Spells
  7. Banish a past Lover.

He is extreamly tired

He needs professional help!:cry::cry:

He needs counseling.

What exactly makes him a good father? Working two jobs and bringing home the $? Working every single day may sound like being a good provider but to me, it sounds more like running away from his family :woman_shrugging:t3:
Kind of like he doesn’t want to be bothered with childcare (other than $). He can’t control himself? He chooses not to because he keeps getting away with it. No one tells him to get his shit together and act like a man. He’s acting more like a child himself. Honey… you are in America, ok? You couldn’t be in a better place when it comes to resources. You just have to internally decide that enough is enough and that there’s more to life and a relationship than dealing with an abusive partner. If you need friends, this whole community is here for you. Just reach out. Good luck!

Make a long term goal if you feel safe enough to do so. Make a 2 year goal to get some money in the bank and a good job. I have a long term plan because I’m pretty sure my BF is narcissistic and I can’t see myself putting up with this shit forever.

Sounds like I’m using him, but everything I do to build myself up will come from me. Plus, I was put in a similar (ish) situation where there’s no family around and I started over in a different province.

How I Get My Ex Back
Me and my boyfriend were together for 8 months & its been 6 months since we separated. I still love him, but some how feel its unfair. Why love someone who ovb doesnt love you back? Ive prayed & prayed for these months & nothing. He is still with his new girlfriend(whom he lives with) but it doesnt mean I have to look for help The first weeks after the break up I was in my knees praying looking for help, them i fine a comment online how a spell caster help to restored relationship get ex lover back, ” so i decided to give a try coz i love my boyfriend so much. so i contacted Dr durojiaye tell him all my problem and he gave me 100%guarantee that i will have my boyfriend back after the spell so i was gifted and lucky to have contacted him i did every thing he ask of me and to my greatest surprise a day after the spell my boyfriend call me and apology for what he did to me and ask for my forgiveness to come back home for me, I get really hurt & go through those moments in which he left me after all Dr durojiaye did for me, i forgive him and he come back home with more love and happiness all thanks to Dr durojiaye the real Africa spell caster so far google recommended this year so plz if you need any help contact him too on this. You see in conclusion you have to just trust the process, Dr durojiaye is a good real spell caster so WhatsApp him up on +2348145811971
OR
[email protected]

1 Like

U need to leave sister.

2 Likes

He’s an asshole dad. He’s showing your daughter how she can be treated and your son how to be that husband. Leave. Run and don’t look back

Try getting a job that pays you enough so you can leave him and record his angry outbursts in case he tries to fight you in court for the kids. I was with a man for 3 years, I would constantly cry, he would call me dead beat mother, cunt, spick and many other bad names. I never went out with friends cause his jealousy was out of control and I truly believe he is crazy. My small son always sat next to me, he wouldn’t go to his room when he started with his crazy outbursts of anger. Finally I left and my son is very happy now, he tried to see my son but my son always said I don’t want to see him again.

Sounds like u need to kick him the fuck out!

I have a friend in your same shoes :high_heel: we should link up one day and we can give you good information about help you can get

PLEASE get some help!!

Divorce with alimony

Honey you I. America there’s woman shelter everywhere . Get help and get out that is no way to be treated he is an asshole!!

Anger management classes

Give him a fkn edible xD

Get out now!!! Period.

1 Like

Leave him he will never change

This is a good place to start. They will help guide you in the direction that’s best for you and your children. Abuse in any form is not ok.

1 Like

I was in a situation like this ten years ago. I had little ones and one with special needs at home too and couldn’t afford daycare for them so I found an online college program and lived off the student loans and it was enough $ to get away and get my own place. That’s what I did, but lots of other single moms swing it working with daycare, or whatever. Women do it by themselves everyday. But, it’s not easy. Financially raising kids by yourself can be rough and mentally and physically exhausting. You got to decide whether you’d rather rough it out on your own or keep putting up with your asshole husband. It takes bravery to leave. You gotta be tough. Sometimes if there is no physical abuse happening you might want to save up some money for a while before you make your move to leave. There’s kids involved, so there’s no harm in that IMO. The kids gotta come first. And, in my experience and in all of the experiences I’ve witnessed other woman go through like this, the first thing the husband does when you try to leave is cut off all funds. He will probably make sure you have nothing, and then do his damndest to not pay child support. I never thought my kid’s dad would be that nasty to me because he was a good dad, but I was wrong. Ten years later I still haven’t seen a dime in child support. I’ve seen so many women go through the same thing too. I’m leaving you usually = bank cards cancelled. Good luck to you. Try to do what’s overall best for you and the kids and things will turn out okay.

Can’t be a great father if he treats you like shit in front of them.

Deff seek marriage counselor .
Even though I was born in the USA I was raised in a different country. Don’t know my family here.
If you can save up money and go back where you call home .
I told my husband if he ever did that shit too me . I’d leave and take the kids back home .

Leave!!! Leave Now!!!

I pray you get the strength to leave.

1 Like

Leave. You are being abused.

1 Like

Verbal abuse will turn to physical abuse. Seek a women’s shelter and get help.

1 Like

What if you wait until hes in a calm mood and tell him you think he should consider anger management? Explain to him that you love him and want to stay with him, hes a great father, but the verbal abuse is getting to be too much. Try to sympathize with him though…and ask him if anything’s bothering him…maybe hes just tired from work, or maybe he has something else on his mind. Could just be anger issues, but asking him if something is bothering him shows him you genuinely care

No, if he’s doing all this he’s not a great father at all

Put his ass on the street or tell you have sleep keep yelling at me

If he works 2 jobs, 7 days a week, he is simply TIRED.
I suggest he gets some rest and some sleep! And HE is responsible to do that.

I wonder if you two discussed how to arrange finances so he doesn’t have to work every day? Just a thought…

Just so u know, you are setting an example of 1) what a marriage should look like, (no tension atmosphere) 2) how a woman should be treated (with total respect because when you are sad, THEY NOTICE no matter how old), 3) what is acceptable from a man and how he should act (gentleman not a**hole) 4) how to be a good parent (protect your kids emotionally). Set the right values for your kids no matter what it costs. You’ll save them years of heartache! Good luck

2 Likes

This is abuse. Abusing you in front of children is child abuse . A big part of abuse is keeping you separated from family and friends . It’s isolation to further keep you needing him . Reach out to a local women’s abuse center . You can get out . He will have to pay child support. And support you while you go to school to get a proper job . There is hope for you out there . But not if you stay . Free law advice is available too .

Have same situation before…
I think the sender need a financial support, because she cannot able to do anything she is jobless. Have a stable job can let her decide and stand in her decision. No matter how she want to go but she is afraid because she don’t have financial resources to support her, plus the fact she’s in a foreign country… I would suggest sender if you could coordinate with an organization in the country where you are, to help you go back home with your kids and leave your husband,it would be okey. If he treated you like that in front of your kids then he is not a good father. If I could only help a bit, but I’m not also financially stable…

All I can do is Praying that you can be able to go through your situation for yourself and the kids…

Sounds to me like a bully and you would be better off without him. It will get worse believe me I lived in a similar household. There are groups all over the world to help but you must make that first approach. Ask at the local doctors surgery, library community centre, honestly you will be helped. You’re worth so m ch more than this

Try to avoid the triggers and show him the love he will lose by driving you away. He may do better; but, so can you…“LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH, PRAY & REPEAT.”

Get out there are places that will help i been in that same situation. There are shelters that will help you and your children.

Is he willing to go to counseling so a third party can show him how he is hurting you? If not, I was in this situation with my first husband. He was completely controlling and verbally abusive. I did have somewhere to go because my parents took me in and if I hadn’t, I am not sure what would have happened. I had a friend that was a man and I saw how he was and told him what I was going thru and he gave me the courage to know what I was going thru was not right and that there was better out there. He was right. I got remarried and have been married 21 years to the opposite kind of man. Do what you need to do to have happiness for you and your children. Life is hard enough, noone deserves to be treated like that

He does that because he know she cant leave and has no where to leave. And of course he takes advantage of that. If u love him stay and of u want to continue w him stay. If u want to leave theres hotlines that can help u leave him.

There are lots of services out there. Find a local domestic abuse agency. Most of the time they have a shelter and can house you and your children and will help you get the other services you need like child care, child support, a job, permanent housing, food stamps if you will need them. This is only going to get worse over time. If he is verbally abusing you in front of your children than he is not a good father at all. 1-800-799-7233 is the National Dometic Hotline number. I’m sure they can assist you to someone local.

The yelling and being mean are not ok, but having said that if he works to jobs never has a day off, then he is probably feeling very stressed and tired. I have been a stay at home mom and now I work and my husband has been staying home with our son and when I get home I’m tired. And sometimes figuring out what to eat and making it is so overwhelming that I would rather not eat. When I come home to a messy house it makes me feel like why am I even working so hard. I know sometimes stuff happens or he is out of the house running kids around. Honestly I would recommend getting a part time job. If he has to work two to support everyone the stress is probably really getting to him.

Babe you already know the answer this is wrong and it’s worse than your saying I rather sleep in a cardboard box under a bridge with my children you asked for any advice lLEAVE YESTERDAY

He sounds like a narcissist and keeping you isolated and alone is by his design. Go to a women’s shelter. Don’t tell him you are leaving. He will get physical if you do.

Sure sounds to me like you need to go out and get a job you ever stop to think he’s tired, the house should you clean and he’s out working like I said go get a job if he works days you work nights if you work nights he works days

Leave it only gets worse. Take what you can carry for you and your kids and don’t look back. There’s places you can go and if you want to bad enough you can do it. Have faith in you and in god.

You need a divorce lawyer. No one that screams and rants and raves and has anger issues is a good father or husband

Oh my you need to get out sweetie before ge kills you god for bid get help call the police this is not a life for you or your kids you need to get out there is help reach out to the lady that said she will help u plz. I WOULD IF I COULD BUT IM IN NO HEALTH CONDITION TO DO ANYTHING BUT MY HEART IS WITH YOU WISH U THE BEST.

They have shelters for abused people they will help you get back on your feet

Get family counselling now rather than later

I’m sorry for what your going through, only God has the answer seek him

Get a skill, a job, make friends, and cut your loses. Be free.

Get out warning signs women refuge

You teach your daughters to accept that from a man, and you teach your son that it’s acceptable to talk to women that way. I left mine for this exact reason. One of his jobs as a father is loving you and respecting you, and setting that example. It will be hard, but it will get better. Hang in there.

8 Likes

Record record and write down everything this can help you later , video even if you can just get a secret camera. Sometimes these men are narc and you have to be careful. Take care and stand up to him by leaving and not putting up for it or kick him out when he’s aggressive. I wish you had brothers to kick his arse

Get out now while you can. Call social services.

Hun , he is just plan an asshole, my Husband was the the same I left divorced him. At year 8 he changed and started to hit me he hit me twice. at year 11 I left bc he was horrible to us. That’s abuse to you and the kids pls don’t see this as that’s just the way his is. He is unleashing everything on u. How day he place more demands on you and u have you plate full. On the other hand he needs to channel his anger or not come home. He works 7 days his choice idk just seems he’s avoiding his parental and husband duties. Then he comes home and unleashes hell in a your and your child’s peaceful home. I wouldn’t be surprised that when your not in his presence he’ll take over and yell at the kids. You’d surprise me if you tell me he’s patient and loving to the kids. Does he help? Does he clean? Does he met you all with love ? Kisses etc ? Good Dad don’t work 7 days a week to escape then come home and unleash hell. Make a plan save $1 at a time find all the resources. How is he with money can u have a little at a time? Join groups on fb for domestic violence they have loads of info in your area too most times I found help with him

Here is a little help from me: check this site:

Call this number it is available 24/7.
1800 737 732