My husband is talking to other women but I do not have proof: Advice?

You said you have no proof so what if he really isn’t doing anything? If you are unhappy and trying to find any reason to leave him I would consider just ending it.

“Talking” friends or dirty ?
If he has girls that are friends so what. If you can’t trust him that’s your issue.

1 Like

If you were able to hack in to his accounts, do it again and screen shot it. And you should lawyer up asap, and get a divorce. Move on and never look back.

Erase clean settings,erase,erase,factory reset…c’mon.

I left because of this. I told him it was not acceptable, if he had a problem in the relationship he needed to tell me and we could work on it. Tried several times over the course of a year and he continued to do it. I told him that was my final straw and I left

Leave and say your got bored of him… he’d have them last words stuck in his head for quiet some time. Go do you and he will eventually see what he missed out on whenever you may cross paths unless in your heart your not ready then when you wake in the morning every day look in the mirror and tell yourself you deserve better, you don’t need him ect. until you have the strength to overcome this. :heart:

1 Like

Was it just chatting or was it more then chatting… if it was jist chatting to me there isnt wrong with that .everyone needs people to talk to but once you cross that boundaries then that is where i dont take it. Then its time for him to hit the curb

File for divorce is super easy they have the forms on the website. Once you give him the divorce papers he needs to go. That’s if you want out.

If you want out, then get out. Your leaving has nothing to do with whether he goes or not.

2 Likes

Why go crazy. Confront him first. Then go crazy on his head if he is even worth it.

Don’t play the divorce card until you are in a financially sound and protected position. Get a free 1/2 hour consultation with an attorney. Do the same with all the attorneys that you don’t want your husband to have ( the ruthless, winning reputation ones). Because once you talk with them, he can’t hire them. Then, if you want to divorce, you will be readied.

1 Like

When you know, you know. Time to decide what your next step is.

She’s too immature for a relationship.

Well it’s not rocket science, if he won’t leave, then pack your stuff and you leave :woman_shrugging:t2:

What moderator posted this hickory smoked gibberish?