My husband is weirded out by sex because I'm pregnant

I have been with my husband for 8 years, married 5. We are finally pregnant with our "ours" baby. I am almost 17 weeks. He hasn't wanted to really be intimate lately and it's been frustrating, especially after me telling him my sex drive has increased lately. So he finally tells me last night that it "creeps him out" me being pregnant and us having sex. Like, what?!? He says it's weird knowing there is a baby in there. I said, so are we just not gonna have sex again for the rest of the 9 months?? He didn't give me a straight answer. Has anyone else had this experience? Am I wrong for being a little pissed and thinking he is acting immature and ridiculous? What the heck am I gonna do?

Wow! What a jerk. I question if they really love and care about you. What if you lost an arm or leg? Is that a turn off too. This is literally 9 months… please find me a man who’s is used to sex on the regular that will be grossed out for 9 months… either he will be horney and give in or he doin something else.
My husband loved it … obviously he questioned like all men of safe then was glad to not take a week off each month …
I would feel hurt just like you if he made me feel like a pariah for 9 months. It is a huge sacrifice for women’s of our body and mind. How selfish can a man be. Sex is how this occurred and what connects us … I don’t know if my husband would have survived that convo. I would have been a single mom!
And the woman supporting this… smh … grow up!

So, what you’re saying is, you’re husband is not allowed to say no to sex with you?
And my next question, how many times have you sexually assaulted/raped your husband?

Think he should run. Very fast and very far.