My husband made an instagram account behind my back: Advice?

It’s hard, but you can do it. Leaving is the best thing you can do for yourself/well-being, and baby.

2 Likes

Speak to him. Tell him your aware of his actions, your hurt, and his actions cost him his family. Then leave. You can do it on your own. Be sure to tell him. Its closure.

2 Likes

Baby you need to leave him. Is he US military? If so he can get in trouble for adultery. It’s a toss up, but I’ve seen service members that cheat either get no consequences or they get disciplined. Personally, I would be trying to get him disciplined. If he didn’t care what happened to you then why care about what happens to him? Also becoming a single parent is tough. Your first step would be (after splitting) to come up with a custody and child support arrangement. After the divorce, you may be entitled to alimony. Put in applications even if you don’t think you’ll get the job. There’s always the chance they’d be willing to over look inexperience and train the right person. If you’re in NJ (because I know we have a base here) shoot me a message and I’ll see how I can help

5 Likes

He’s probably on a dating app too. You’re doing it alone now so…

1 Like

Your next text should be. Make sure you have some where to live when you get back. This happens a lot with service men. They feel free when they deploy. Not all are this way but I am a military spouse and I have heard all the stories. Get out now, and sweetheart none of this is your fault.

8 Likes

He will NOT change. Trust me I’ve been there. Leave! You deserve so much better. I think eventually you will see that and after so many times you will just grow cold towards him and finally be able to leave. That’s what happened in my situation…

2 Likes

Leave. Him not answering you is some kind of sick punishment for his crappy behavior! You did nothing wrong except call him out!

4 Likes

Parenting alone is way easier then Living in a toxic home. I was single mother of 3 boys and 1 girl. They were very young. Was it easy? No way.but the peace we had not living with a toxic person far suprassed the struggles. Love your self. Let your child see that you loved yourself enough not to put up with disrespect. I’m praying for you.

16 Likes

You asked for a sign from the universe, that is your sign! LEAVE!

I took my portion of our tax refund when I left years ago to start a new life. Wasn’t much but got me a place and I started fresh. I had a job though so I would get that lined up first and then see if you qualify for help with childcare. I spent many years in bad relationships giving them the benefit of the doubt and it’s one of my biggest regrets. Love yourself and your child enough to leave. Good luck Momma :heart:

1 Like

Take your child and leave

1 Like

It’s crazy hard at first, but you can do it. One of the hardest parts to do is walk away from the situation.
Don’t beat yourself up about it. We weren’t given a manual on “life” of how to raise our kids. Sometimes we fall down but mommas always get back up.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. It hurts when you know they won’t change. I moved myself and kids 6 hours from my ex (he had visitation where we met in the middle but due to drug use it was cut off by a judge) and live with my mom and grandmother. I am about to start a second job and the one I’m about to start has the potential to become a career making good money so I’m hoping that by the end of the year I can quit my first job. It’ll be hard on you at first but if you have a close friend or family member that can help you then eventually you’ll get to where you’re comfortable on your own. You got this.

A child doesn’t fix things… you knew what he was…what he is and what he continues to be. As u said. Hou know what has to be done. Use this as your opportunity to set yourself free

2 Likes

Your doing the parenting thing alone now , while he is away.

5 Likes

Return the favor. Don’t call or text him. Prepare to move on.

8 Likes

I’m sorry, did you say HUSBAND? Nah girl, time to leave.
I am so sorry you are going through this, hang in there!

3 Likes

Don’t they get in really big trouble for adultery when they’re in the military?

9 Likes

Single is better than being with toxic, heaps heaps better

4 Likes

Get busy and take some classes, online if you need to. Do you live on a base? Daycare is available usually. Go on with your life. If you don’t like the idea of college, how about community college? Most of them offer training in trades.

4 Likes

Just leave him you deserve better

2 Likes

You have to give yourself some credit lady. You can and will make it on your own. You came this far on your own, keep going!

Girl do you and take care of your child there are more fish out there he’s not only one

Use this time to get yourself set up to be on your own legally. If you need to do some sort of schooling get it done, start researching childcare, set up a move if needed, etc. Speak with lawyers and see your doctor. I also suggest therapy. Obviously he doesn’t respect you nor love you. So you have to do that for yourself and protect you from what he’s doing. Since this was some sort of second chance it sounds like you know he didn’t just falter, this is gonna be a pattern. Lean on whatever support you have… let them help you.

8 Likes

Go on with your life , get you a job, a daycare & a boyfriend. Don’t answer his calls either… and take advantage of his benefits until you have to divorce him. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I got my CNA. I don’t know where you are but it’s enough to live off of

The hardest part is the break up but once you get over it you will find you’re not having to stress yourself out so much by investigating his movements. The best thing you can do for your sanity is to drop him. Your child will be fine and won’t have to experience mommy constantly investigating daddy’s shenanigans. Change? It’s easy as heck for him to do what he’s doing because he isn’t actually with you physically. He gives you no thought. That’s how little you mean to him. Stop giving him your time and energy and focus on your baby. Focus on your life without him. Only contact him if it’s about the child. A child will not “fix” him. He has to want to and he’s obviously not going to. I can only imagine the std/sti he will bring home to you if you stay with him. Trust me you got this. I take care of 5 children all by myself. I know you can do this.

5 Likes

Are you living on base? You can go to his commander,I do believe bc infidelity in the military is frowned upon. I’m not quite sure how it works but I know another mom who had a similar situation and it worked out for her

10 Likes

He is going to give you a STD. Women are superhuman and you will be amazed what you are capable of.

4 Likes

You can apply for jobs and apply for Foodstamos and they also help with daycare. Apply for public housing and section 8 and put him on child support. Try and find a food pantry who can help u. With food too. All this will help u and also apply for wic for your child.

1 Like

Also they have programs I know in my state that help pay for daycare. My sister is a single mom and she only pays 4.25$ a day compared to the 28 a day etc

Move on girl while he’s still deployed

3 Likes

My husband was a vet. Did 3 tours. He died in 2018 from his own hand. Now I’m a widow of two children, one is special needs. If I can do it, you can do it. I’m also in college full time. If there is a will there is a way. Kick ass, and take names later. Positive vibes your way. Brush it off, you deserve better.

This is not your fault. He is a grown man and he is responsible solely for his actions. Yes, you stayed after other shady business because you have a good heart. Now you can move on knowing you tried your hardest, but please move on. You deserve better and your child deserves to see their mom treated with love and respect. That starts with you loving and respecting yourself. I will bet he will blame you and curse you when you leave. He we ill probably say you never tried or never loved him. Keep on going. You know what is true and anyone that knows you will know the truth so let everyone else believe what they wish. I made the mistake of trying to prove the ex wrong and make everyone see I tried. It didn’t work and made me miserable. Then I let it go. I had 3 kids when I left.

2 Likes

He’s gone rn so take the time to not worry about him and focus on You. Take classes if you can and ask friends for open jobs they know of. Save some money aside and before he comes back leave his ass. YOU CAN DO IT MAMA. Single moms make a way every day. You’re stronger and smarter than you think. Trust Me.

Why you stressing over losing someone that clearly does not stress about losing you?
Time to only worry about yourself and child, and implement your goals.
He’s the one deployed, so use that to your advantage.
Ghost him right back, or the very least, be short and very curt, with one-worded answers.
You have a lot of control over this and your life if you change your perspective.
Will it be easy? Not always, but not living a life full of disrespect, lies and embarrassment brought on by a person that was supposed to care about you will always be worth it. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

You have the rest of his deployment to prepare yourself. I assume you are financially supported right now, start putting money aside. Start a side hustle on the low or something you can sustain when you do leave. Play nice with him to keep the peace for yourself but also start detaching your feelings. You have to switch to survival mode for you and your child. Prepare to leave while he has no clue, do not tell anyone your plan accept maybe a therapist. You don’t want word getting out to him, he will make your life a living hell. He is not going to change it will only get worse.

With him being in the military there is no way around it he WILL pay child support. I would not harass his chain of command though. If he gives you any threats, keep record of it, screenshots, copies of emails, anything you can to prove he has become abusive (he will).

4 Likes

Have u heard of F.N.F?? If not definitely listen to it n make that change😂

Get a good paying factory job or something, apply for foodstamps and take him to court for child support. You can apply for income based housing… there’s plenty of ways to survive as a single mom. Even with low income

3 Likes

First of all, STOP BLAMING YOURSELF!! Period. This is HIS DECISION to be a cheating ass, not yours. You can do this girl. As women, we are so strong. But as mothers, we have super human strength!! Your baby is young enough that he won’t remember anything negative so get out now while the gettin is good! He’s in another country? Perfect. Time. To. Leave. His. Cheating. Self. Stop calling/texting him. He’ll get the message, BELIEVE ME. And when he does, he’s gunna try to guilt you into taking him back. Mark my words. He’ll try to use yalls baby, saying how the baby “deserves both parents”, he’ll tell you how sorry he is, how sorry YOU ARE for “leaving him while he’s busting his ass in another country”. He’ll pull out all the stops. You be strong. YOU CAN DO THIS. You are better than this and you deserve better than this! Best of luck to you and your baby and as far as your husband is concerned? May his crotch be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels and may his arms be too short to scratch.
I can’t stand a cheater. :unamused:

You just put one foot in front of the other.
Save the screen shots. Go to the courthouse and fill out the papers for free to get primary care for your child and support.
One step at a time.
I am a single mother of 4 and you just make it work any way you can.
I’m sorry this is happening but you gotta get out of that relationship. Nobody deserves that.

2 Likes

So in answer to your question… how do you parent alone? You just do it, theres no trick to it no one answer. You just wake up everyday and you do it. Even on the hard days, the sad days and the you are not ok days. You have to be there for your child and once in a while remember to take some time for yourself if it’s possible… If you keep allowing this to happen he will keep doing it. A man will change if he WANTS to, when he WANTS to…You can do it. Women have been doing this for centuries… You are not alone and you are a lot stronger than even you know…

3 Likes

I have no advice but I feel for you, I really do. Take the rest of his deployment as an opportunity to build. If he texts back keep it short and simple. Or just ghost him right back. Does he ask about the baby? Probably not if he is fishing for poonany

1 Like

Idle what it’s like where u are but I survive off income support work from home and do my best and that’s all…

How do you parent alone? The same way you do when he’s not there.

3 Likes

Parenting alone really isn’t as hard/crazy as people make it out to be. Clearly you are NOT enough for him since he’s seeking out other girls. Just move on and find someone else who actually wants a family🙂

I left my ex while I was in college I didn’t even drive at that time. You’re so much stronger than you think you are and you’ll make it through

The audacity with that man!:100:

Save everything. Screen shots with time and date stamps are great. Move back to wherever you have the most support. File for custody and support as soon as you move. Do not let him sweet talk you or threaten you. Men like this do not deserve a good woman like you. Remember that none of this is your fault. He is just a disgusting human being.

6 Likes

Take it up with his supervisor with proof. Most military takes that very seriously. Then leave him. If he’s on Instagram he’s on other things as well.

8 Likes

The reason he’s put so much effort into it is because he’s in the military he can be court martialed and article 15d for adultery

6 Likes

If you are talking job wise take whatever you can get. And he should still help financially.

1 Like

Factory jobs seems to pay decent atleast in my state and hire pretty much anyone . Good luck to you and your baby :white_heart:

l get paid over $167 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18410 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome891.pages.dev/

Being that he’s in the military and his behavior is 100% forbidden by military and officers in command, you would definitely have financial help.

9 Likes

He’s defensive bc he knows he’s guilty. If he isn’t willing to stop then leave…

6 Likes

First of all he does not deserve you … second … never stay with the other person just because of the child you have with him… it will be like living in a lie… third… once a cheater and a liar , always a cheater and a liar.
YOU DESERVE BETTER.

8 Likes

I hope you have a separate bank account, if not, open one and start putting money away.

8 Likes

You can do more alone than you think dump that cheating bastard

Walk away. So many resources for single mothers. You got this!

2 Likes

most of the guys deployed do cheat, someone once said as soon as the get on the ship they take their wedding rings off, not all but alot.

1 Like

Bring it up to his supervisor

4 Likes

Leave him. That’s a classic narcissistic if I’ve ever seen one. You bring up something that is a huge red flag and bothering you. He deflects immediately and makes it to be your issue and problem. I would pack my shit up and just leave. You are worth more.

With him being deployed, you already know how to parent alone. The only difference will be you earning your own money and peace of mind.

8 Likes

l get paid over $167 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18410 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome906.pages.dev/

I’m sorry your going through this; Him being away you are already parenting alone , there’s so much help for single mothers out there
Work on yourself yes it might hurt and it probably will for a while but you deserve better and sounds like you know it.
Put that same energy and focus that you do on him into you and girl watch your world turn around.

2 Likes

I was initially like what really everyone has social media of various platforms. But the more I read the more I was like no! You need to leave him. He isn’t going to stop an doesn’t give a damn how it affects you. Being in the military an being deployed doesn’t give you a free pass to do whatever you want. You’re not special just bc you serve even though it is honorable for you to do. It’s not an excuse to be a narcissistic asshat. An it’s definitely not an excuse to cheat! Girl leave his ass bc he clearly doesn’t get it and definitely doesn’t deserve you.

I was able to start working administration jobs before my degree was finished, while I took a 3 yr hiatus from a psychology degree. I’d start looking for an entry level job or even a temp job to build up your resume. Some places will pay for you to finish your degree. It sounds like you don’t want to leave, you just want him to do better. Whatever you end up doing, cling to your reason for it. I’d go to your family resource officer and ask them to help you also

Message me I don’t wanna put my story out cause my three and myself have been through a lot of u would like. It’s gonna be hard but u can do it. I’m sorry this shit happened to u

:sparkles: drain his bank account :sparkles:

9 Likes

I made more in my factory job and doing walmart remodels than I would have if I followed my dream to be a mortician. And if you travel for work, you can make amazing money. I was able to support my son and his father when I worked on the road, and they came with me.

Ewwwwww! Get rid of him!

1 Like

Spam all over this thread!

Open a bank account and start putting money he sends home away then when the time is right. Tell him that because of his infidelity you will not tolerate his behavior. Then leave with your child and never look back. He will have to pay Child support and as many have said in previous posts…his behavior is not tolerated in the Military so when that time comes make sure to get in touch with his commander or whoever you need to to get the support you need.

10 Likes

It was very hard but I had family support until I met my husband

I get paid over $ 150 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 17550 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://incomedollar127.pages.dev/

Take snaps of the account and of him asking for meet ups. Open a bank account and put away half of his paycheck. After bills of course. Then when you feel like you are ready head over to jag and ask for their help for a divorce because of infidelity

13 Likes

Ew, throw the entire man away. Seek employment with your local goodwill. They will put you through college.

I went through something similar, I had a two year old and was pregnant. I stayed with my mom for a few months, worked full time, was only able to take 2 weeks maternity leave, found a small cheap house and moved out again. It’s unbelievably hard to be a single mom (or dad) but we do what we have to for our kids. I worked at a hotel because most have few requirements to start and are always hiring.

1 Like

I went through years of abuse and when mine deployed, I kept my end of the deal of caring for the house, dogs, and bills while he was gone, but I saved up money of my own and closed on my house the day before he got back from deployment. He will not change. This is not something to tolerate

5 Likes

Honey he’s military they do not look highly on this. My husband is a Marine his ass would be in the brig over this shit. Report it to his CO.

Listen mama, ive been a sahm with zero income for years with my 2 littles (16 months apart)
Theyre now 2 and 3. And he got abusive for the last time and i had the cops take him out of the home. Hes the lease holder. Hes the sole earner.
And within a week i had everything set.
You can do it.
Look into government help and credits, food stamps, wic. Anything you can.
You can also bring it up to his supervisor as well.

2 Likes

Men need variety. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you. Not sayinh all men act on it but obviously yours does if that’s something you don’t want to deal with for the rest of your life then you should leave or stop digging for things you know are going to hurt you lol I’ve been in the adult industry and lemme just say men are evil!!! I don’t trust 90% of them

8 Likes

You stop depending on him and waiting for him to change. Men like that 9/10 times don’t change. There’s nothing wrong with losing everything to create a healthier lifestyle for you and your baby. This way, you can find someone who feels the same way about you as you do about them. It is possible!

4 Likes

“This isn’t the first time he’s done this.” And it won’t be the last.

7 Likes

It breaks my heart when I see stories like this. It’s gross. Dishonorable. Inexcusable. If they want to do that, they need to be single. They’re obviously meant to be alone if they can’t be exclusive to one person and feel the need to get attention from other women. You need to decide what you can live with and what you can’t. If you’ve made your feelings known and he’s still following trash, then it’s time to move on. You deserve so much more than to feel like you’re not enough. I speak from experience, as do many other people who are reading this I’m sure.

I’m sorry your going through this because you probably feel alone. according to history some dudes just aren’t built to be in monogamous relationships, Kevin samuels on YouTube talks a lot about it, he can get sometimes hotheaded tho if someone is giving attitude back

Girl I didn’t even finish high-school (my mom was severely sick and her husband was on drugs so I dropped out to help with my younger siblings) and I did just fine as a single mother starting at 4 months pregnant

I only recently got into a serious relationship when my son was 2 years old. Before that I’d work full time. I also signed up for foodstamps (life saving honestly) and just made sure that at least once a month I had someone else to take my son for a weekend

The freedom was the best feeling ever

You could even go back to school if you wanted! It’s no different than being with the person you’re with except the stress of constantly being cheated on isn’t there

4 Likes

First of all, no this is NOT your fault. Please file for divorce and get out while you can.

7 Likes

So leave him?? Obviously.

Document everything and see a lawyer. He doesn’t respect you or the marriage or his family.

2 Likes

Very Very Disrespectful

3 Likes

I hate to see any marriage not work. If you truly feel that you have given your all to save your marriage and this is the outcome I would have to say it’s time for you to concentrate on you and your baby. You can do this. Yes, it will be difficult but your a mama bear doing what’s best for your baby! And you! Good luck sweetheart​:tulip::hibiscus::tulip::hibiscus::tulip:

Hustle until you find the right thing. There are businesses and opportunities out there that will support you and work with you but you have to take the hardest step which is putting yourself out there. It’ll be an adjustment but you will be okay. If you need help, just know your county can guide you and you shouldn’t be left to hang in the divorce. I did it after 9 years as a stay at home mom with 4 kids and it does get easier.

I parented 3 daughters alone on $144 a month in child support for about 7 years. I’m not saying it’s easy because it isn’t. I worked 40-50 hours a week. It would be exceptionally easier if you have any friends or family to help also! Good luck!

Stop blaming yourself. He’s not doing this because of you. He’s doing it because he’s an inconsiderate, disrespectful, cheating MF.

You’ve caught him doing this before. You’re at a point where you’re either gonna have to accept it and let him do it (which I wouldn’t recommend) or leave him.

7 Likes

I’m sorry but most military men and woman cheat when deployed. Its sad but its the truth. He’s mad cause you caught him. Know your worth and leave! Sorry but you deserve a man who only has eyes for you!

Find yourself a village, you can do it alone but it’s soooo much easier with trusted family and friends at your back. I’m so so sorry you’re going through this. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Well hopefully you won’t be parenting alone. He is still your babies parent even if he is not your husband. So he should be splitting the parenting job and providing support.

1 Like

He’s nasty. Put your big girl panties on and leave him in the past!

6 Likes