My husband never defends me, am I right to be upset?

That means he doesn’t respect you. My ex was like that also and the day after tomorrow will be my first anniversary of Freedom. Take my advice and get out now!

1 Like

Upset is the very least you should be… But, why are you with him? If you can’t trust him, dump him, marriage is companionship

Because he is telling him things and he doesn’t want you to find out.

If he doesn’t value you, who needs him? Stand up for yourself.

Had a random chick tell me she was gonna beat my ass if I “hurt” her friend (which is the guy I’m currently engaged to) he was standing right there, didn’t say a word. I’m still salty as hell about it.

1 Like

Maybe your in the wrong :woman_shrugging:

You just expeess you knew it all alobg since the begining

He’s indirectly telling you he doesn’t like you

Knowing this, why did you still choose to marry him?

why do you need so much ‘defending’? ~

To me, he must agree with what they’re saying…

If his family and friends and etc. are talking trash about you then something is wrong with you and he sees it too :joy::man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

He’s definitely a waste of space :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

A husband and wife should always defend each other in public. Then if there’s an issue with something talk about it in private.

2 Likes

There are a few layers here…. 1) we don’t know the entire story….he could be agreeing with the negative things being said - I mean no one is perfect and sometimes people deserve the negative feedback. 2) maybe it is a parenting issue… I personally, to this day, have never corrected my mother in public because the way I was brought up. But I will take her aside and explain why she shouldn’t say certain things. 3) could be a cultural thing…. My husband would never defend me either- his reasoning was I should be mature enough to stand up for my self, because his family would respect me more if I did…. And they did when I used diplomacy to stand up to them….

1 Like

They’re talking bad about you because obviously he also talks bad about you to them. He doesn’t defend you because he’s the reason it’s happening.

1 Like

It kills me when people decide later they don’t enjoy the person the married. YOU KNEW he was a punk when you married him. And it makes me wonder about all these people talking smack on you. Why would all these different type of people talk badly about you? Hmmmmm… :thinking:

1 Like

If it’s been this way since y’all have been together and you don’t like it then why didn’t you try to fix the problem before he became your husband? I’m sorry but that’s a red flag. If he’s confrontational then this shouldn’t be a problem, unless he agrees with what’s being said and that’s why he isn’t saying anything. But either way you deserve so much better than that

Unmet expectations will destroy a relationship. Apparently he is not interested in defending you or isn’t listening to others berating you so he doesn’t even know there is a problem. You are the only one who is upset. Let it go or stand up for yourself!!

Protecting you at all costs from others that mean you harm, is literally top 3 “jobs” of any partner.
Why are you okay with having the shell of a partner?
A ghost partner - someone who doesn’t reach the bare minimum of job requirements yet still there?
If you can see the issue, you understand it’s not normal, not okay but can’t leave after repeat offenses…it’s a YOU problem that you need to figure out asap.

Yes youre right to be upset . My husband was the same and always told me to keep the peace . Which i did for 22 years , then i blew . We no longer speak to his family , which hes happy with x

You re so right as a husband he should defend you no matter what. I hope you strong enough to defend yourself. And if he gets in trouble don’t defend him either. Time to look for a real guy

You need to bring this to the table. Fr. He needs to respect your honor and you his. If not, then what’s the point? It’s us against the world.

No you’re not wrong to be upset but I doubt he will change, especially since this is the way he’s been since you met.

Be upset at your self for staying. His actions should be all you need to do what’s right for YOU

You have every right to be upset.
This is how my ex boyfriend did me. He never defended me. That’s why I broke up with him.

Can’t speak for your relationship. Maybe he knows they’re right about you :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

You should probably just learn that other people’s opinions of you are not your business and move on.

Lmao! Sounds like they’re both pushovers and are fit to be together. I’ve NEVER needed anyone to defend me, I stand up for myself
#TwoPeasInaPod

You have every right to be upset :rage:

If he has to defend you against everybody then maybe it’s you. He’s probably like,“damn,not again.”

Drop him like a bad habit

Defend yourself. Not anyone else’s job but your own. Your self entitlement is showing

I see a curb outside…kick him there

That whats happens when you marry a beta male

Have you tried drinking Baileys from a shoe and moving on?

2 Likes

Why are you still there?

1 Like

Well if he dont comfort you when yourself I pray :woman_shrugging:

Stop being a dumb bitch and leave!

He sound charming. :flushed:

Tell them all off even him

1 Like

Some people like to avoid drama confict

Maybe it’s because you are constantly causing shit

Maybe your a drama queen …n figures if you talk then YOU…better stand up for your mouth.

He is lucky to have you.

Stand up for yourself.

1 Like

Are you married to my late husband?

2 Likes

Communication is everything, friendship matters, love is the result!

1 Like

Your with a pussy who doesn’t care much for you!

Then why are u with him?

No mamm your not wrong

I’ll smack the shit out of my homies if they say something bad about my girl, he should do the same

Ito na pag asa mo para mka mining ng malaki dahil bago palng ito ,habng naghihintay ka ng value ni pi network magdownload kna ren nito, dahil sisikat ito soon​:clock2: dahil malalakas ang gumagawa nitong tinatawag na star network. :+1:

GOODNEWS…to all miners🎉

(star network) 100%legit✔️
Ito subukan mona , bagong bago palang ito nasa 2weeks pa pero nasa 100k user na ito ,madami ng nag download kasi nga LEGIT talaga ito at malalaking companya ang gumawa nito,sikat at professional pa katulad ng paypal visa google facebook apple Goldman sachs, morgan stanley, katulad den ito ni pi pero ang mas maganda nito malakas ang mining nila kasi bago palng, kaya mag download kana habang bago pa, dahil pag tumagal na ito hihina na ang mining nila, kasi dumami ng user ang pumasok dito,mag download kana at ilagay mong code na ito
mrgarrycresnera
Para maturuan kita sa mga bagong update nila.

Here is my referral code for Star Network. Use the referral code to boost: mrgarrycresnera Download at OneLink.To

Maybe women should stop thinking they should be bowed to and protect husbands as well

2 Likes

yes you are allowed to be upset and ask him why he doesn’t defend you

1 Like

You were wrong to marry him. You can’t ask him
To change after the fact, especially if you knew about it ahead of time. Yeah it’s wrong, why do so many people do you wrong or talk poorly about or to you? Surround yourself with a different crew. Family or not.

1 Like

Curious why they feel the need to talk about you and your husband must agree to a point to not want to defend you. At the end of the day you need to get a backbone and speak up for yourself.

1 Like

He’s not going to defend you at all cost! Because he don’t care. You have to learn to defend yourself or get out of that relationship.

1 Like

Are you there when someone says something bad about you? If not, he would be a good friend if he did defend you. Maybe he agrees and he finds nothing to defend. At least, he should tell them not to say bad things in front of him.

1 Like

If someone acts like they don’t care about you, BELIEVE THEM.

He should defend you but if it’s been like that since the beginning why complain now? That’s what you chose. If you chose a man that will not defend you then either leave or be your own defender. No one has the right to make you feel small or less. Don’t allow it, not from them, not from him. Choice is yours. Good luck. You got this

no, you should have ended it and found someone who means it when they say i love you,

He will continue to do it as long as you allow him to. Know your worth :heart:

Nope you have the right to be upset.

Id flat out refuse to have his back. The next time there’s a situation and he would expect you to have his back, walk off, or stand to the side and just chill out and watch everything going on.

It goes both ways what i believe honestly has to be more to this story what you’re saying if he is not standing up for you its not my place to judge and it’s not anyone’s else’s place to judge without knowing the whole facts first

Girl you have a mouth , don’t think others are going to protect you Just you mother in most cases. They will keep picking on you until you stand up for your self humans are just like animals … My husband was cop . I did need him to stick up for me .And I am a quite person .But I will speak up . But most people don’t do that to me .

Probably he agrees with them that is why he does not see the need to defend you.

My husband is always on my side, as I am on his…if there is any difference of opinion, it should be discussed privately between you two…

Why are you still there? Stand up for yourself. Walk away when you need to.

He is confrontational, yet won’t defend you? Why is that?

A husband should defend his wife , just as a wife should defend her husband . That’s marriage .

He’ll no u r not wrong I would b very upset as well

Why have a partner that doesn’t have your back? Is he not defending you from these people because they speak the truth? Have you talked to him about this? Why not just defend yourself and when you have finished doing so ask his unbiased opinion on the situation, tell him you would like him to give his opinion because you respect his point of view… Don’t get upset, just get it all out in the open and try and resolve the issues as they arise

Leave him! Nobody can say anything to me my Hunny backs me up.

In this day and age you choose your mate. Normally the man steps up to defend his family and steps away from his original family to make his own. Looks like you have to step up because he’s been degraded like many men! Support your husband give him the confidence needed to defend his family and be worthy of it!

Butch up and quit whining. Why in the hell should you rely on a man to stick up for you maybe you did something to him for him to act like that towards you and not want others to know so you throw him under the bus. See it all the time the woman degrades the man behind closed doors or cheats on them then whine when he won’t defend her. So ask yourself this if it bothers you that damn much why stay or better yet why ask people on the net when you can get professional counseling to help figure it out.

Betrayed? Then say Goodbye.
Trust is ESSENTIAL.
Betrayal is WAY PAST that line.

1 Like

What a stupid question. Duh