My husband refuses to touch me unless I shower...advice?

Probably cause ya pussy stank. Respectfully of course

When Me and my husband first got together I never cared about him showering before doing anything. But as we got older something in me changed and now we don’t do anything until both of us are clean. Idk what the change was. Just kind of started happening that way as we got older

31 Likes

We have to shower first always! If he don’t I won’t do anything.

2 Likes

Interesting… My partner and I enjoy eachother no matter what ! To each their own…I love him and every.single.inch of em…smelly or not ! Same with me for him. Right after work…before…in the middle.of the night ? Jw how things are ever spontaneous or exciting if ya gotta shower beforehand ? His hardworkin smell actually turns me on… but thats my experience !

8 Likes

My hubby and I always shower before bed. Sexy time or not.
I wouldn’t want him up in my stuff after not showering since the am. Lol.

1 Like

Definitely discuss this with him. It might be hard to hear, as it may be something that might offend you, but maybe there’s a good reason. Have you had issues with body odor lately? Or any sensitivities on his part?

8 Likes

I personally don’t want to be touched until I shower.

Just shower whats the big deal

1 Like

I hate to say it but you probably smell and he doesn’t want to say it because he doesn’t want to hurt your feelings, which is good.Maybe just body odor like from armpits or if he wants to perform oral nobody wants to eat a salty sweaty v. Maybe you have BV. Communication is key but I’m a girl who does not Want to be intimate without showering. To each their own. Being clean and smelling good just makes me confident idk

My husband and I always shower before, I honestly can’t unless we’ve showered beforehand. I’ve always thought we were weird but I guess there’s more like us than I thought​:grin::shower::bubbles::bathtub:

I take a shower in the morning and at night. If I don’t go to work, I’ll take a later shower late afternoon. I like to be clean before I go to bed.  My boyfriend showers at night since he’s goes into work early. We wouldn’t be intimate if we’re not clean.

1 Like

I like to be showered and my man to be showered before sexy time. And my man has to use soaps I like, because some soaps mess with me.
Maybe you are dirty, maybe you have an odor, you should ask. I’ve never had a man ask me to shower, I just knew I would like to be clean.

Refuses to touch you? Roll over and go to sleep…one shower a day is enough. I shower to get clean for the day and get ready. You shower when your ready. Whether it is in the morning or before bed. He refuses to touch ya…find a man who doesn’t refuse. His loss not yours. He wants to hold out on you? Do the same…
I HATE going to bed with long hair and a wet head. Pillow gets all wet. He sounds a tad controlling. You do what works for you. Idk…my husband doesn’t tell me when I can or can’t do something or when I should, and I don’t do that to him either. We are adults. Not the parent of each other.

1 Like

Put him to the rest… pretend you taking a shower… don’t shower all the way. Gets some drops on you and see if he can tell the difference. I know personally if my husband stinks no way I would do it. Preferences I guess…

I would not let my husband near me unless he’s showered find it bit unhygienic not washing before

3 Likes

It’s normal I’ve always been like this. Both need to shower.

Honestly asking him might do more damage than just complying. No one should have to ask you to bathe before bed. It should be common practice. I’d say don’t ask what you really don’t want to know. Seems like he’s trying to spare your feelings. Once the words come out he can’t take them back and you can’t unhear them so unless you are fully prepared to handle everything he might say leave it alone and do what he asked.

I feel like you should shower before bed…but if he won’t sex you because of that then that’s shady… I believe being spontaneous and etc. you shouldn’t have to make this whole
Production to get it on :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

To everyone sayin “just take a shower’ " its 5min of time” blah blah thats not the point! U cant tell me she’s so disgusting that her husband wont touch her until a shower. Esp since its not something that was always a thing. If he was always like that id be more understanding of him. But its strange to just start acting like that out of no where. But, if it doesnt really shower often, than i can understand. So if op showers regularly than is say this is out of line but if not, than i can see where hes coming from

2 Likes

Why would nt you wa nna be. Clean for your man

Me & my husband are the same way, but it’s always been like that for us. If we don’t shower at night, there ain’t gonna be no sexy time

It’s been swamp @$s season for 4 months. Everyone should shower :sweat_smile:

Uh ya…. That’s normal. Take a shower!

Take a shower or don’t get touched… simple as that! Surprised he hasn’t started sleeping elsewhere

1 Like

If u have a certain body wash you use he might at love the smell of it and it gets him in the mood. I know I have a certain perfume thst drives my hubby nuts.

Make him shower too :woman_shrugging:

I don’t usually try anything with my girlfriend if she hasn’t showered, or I don’t know if she’s showered. We work opposite shifts so we don’t get very many days to fool around. My dead give away that I want some is if I shower right before bed. Even after a day of sitting at home doing nothing to make myself nasty. I prefer sex with clean bodies and no off smells on either of us.

Now, after a night at the bar… bets could be off

While me and my husband have had sex without showering first
Us both doing it before makes it so much better. I love it. We’re both just super soft and smell great :joy::raised_hands:t3: I’d sit down and talk with him!

Imagine feeling aroused and being in the moment spontaneously and then saying “pause, have to go have a shower first” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: will yas all cop on. She could have showered that day, maybe even twice but he’s demanding she do it before bed for some strange reason :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: mood kill hahaha

Girl if you don’t get your butt in that shower :soap: :shower:

Well hope the same goes for him then

Why would you put this out there??? That’s between you and your husband!

Covid effed us up in a lot of ways.

The only person that could answer as to why you need to shower is your husband. Since showering before was not required to get intimate. There could be several reasons and we do not know your situation

Why don’t you want to shower is the question. How often are you putting off showering?

Was he not bothered before? Odd if he’s only just now requesting it?

I always shower before sex. I would ask him why. He’s the only one who can tell you why.

I get wanting to be and feel clean before, but yall who ain’t showering after sex are grosssss

Sounds like he can smell you

Maybe he feels you smell and that’s his way of telling you?

1 Like

Your body chemistry might have made you a little smelly by days end.

I don’t want anyone to touch me if I haven’t showered within 2 hours of the act. Why is this a problem?

It’s his nice way of saying your bottom half stinks…

Dirt everyday life probably… you should refuse touch yourself

It’s not OCD it’s called being clean :roll_eyes:

Maybe there’s something about your personal hygiene. He doesn’t care for. Take a shower for goodness sakes is not gonna kill you.

How would we know? We can’t smell u. Ask him!!

Does he shower before too? If not fuck that. :rofl: im sure there are smells. He should be man enough to explain his reasoning.

You probably smell why y’all think yall not supposed to take a shower what is the problem with the water