My husband stops at his moms house every night at work: Advice?

HIS Mother won’t be on this earth forever. Let him stop and see his Mum? You are not his only Love, He has a whole family to love. It’s time to grow up and learn to share. Would it be any different if he spent that extra couple hours working? Instead of being all sorts of bent out of shape why not take that time to reflect on What makes you happy? Maybe a Date night? A weekend Holiday? A Marriage counselor?

2 Likes

He can love his momma but he’s disrespecting you.

Red flags red flags get someone who want to spend time with you and the kids cuz he doesn’t

1 Like

Can’t you meet him over there sometimes after he gets off work? You could even help her prepare a meal for you all.

3 Likes

You my friend are being very selfish :expressionless:

4 Likes

Grow up, that’s his mother. How a man treats his mother will determine how he treats you, guys who skip out on taking care of their parents make shitty lovers, just saying. Family over anything else, family comes first, unless of course family bonds aren’t strong.

My husband goes to the assisted living facility every night at 6 and comes home at 8:30 she is 94 today and I wouldn’t take that time away from him for nothing

8 Likes

You do not mention Dad, so Mom lives alone? And you are bitching? You do realize that he may be her ONLY human interaction all day! So you stay home all day with you and your husbands children, you get that luxury and trust me it’s a hard luxury but it’s still a luxury and your complainign becaasue his Mom sees him every day? Get over yourself amd realize at least when she passes there will not bve the “I wish I saw her more often” guilt from him!

May we all have children that love us that much when we are older. He’d probably really appreciate it if you joined him there and showed her the same kind of love. No better way to show your love for your husband.

8 Likes

I wish my sons would do that

2 Likes

She’s gonna die before you prob… you get to win

2 Likes

Can’t you go have dinner with them instead of trying to make him choose???

7 Likes

Sounds wonderful to me

1 Like

Make dinner and take dinner and the kids and surprise him and his mother…its called family time…and yes older people get older and they do pass away

5 Likes

Very selfish! Visiting mom once a week is fine. Not every night! You’d think his mother would say something.

1 Like

He should limit going every single day.

2 Likes

How old is momma…like 50 or like 90?? Momma needs to see her son but you and the kids deserve his help and attention also… try explaining to him you need and would appreciate his help. Why can’t you all go visit as a family???

2 Likes

I understand. But depending on her age and health I wish I could.

1 Like

I will lose my shit every night litterly!

I feel like this has been posted before.

3 Likes

Every night is excessive and inconsiderate AF. He shouldn’t have had a family if he wanted to stay attached to him moms tit. Grow up already man and be a good dad and spouse first.
Compromise? He stops by one night a week after work and all of you get together for dinner one night a week too.

4 Likes

She not that old if she making dinner everyday….make sure it’s his mom he really stopping by

6 Likes

Either he cheating or ask her for cooking tips since he don’t like your cooking clearly.

2 Likes

That’s his mother, the one that carried him for 9 months, raised him to be a man. One day his mother won’t be around. I would NEVER even think of being that selfish with my hubby and my MIL.
Man wants to go to his mama’s and eat, LET THE MAN EAT! Maybe your cooking isn’t the greatest :thinking: have you thought of that maybe?
Anyways, get your head out of you butt and grow up!

Your husband is a special person. My husband used to do the same thing when his parents were here. He’d make sure they were in want for nothing. Bless his heart :heart:

5 Likes

I visit my parents every night after my mom is done work. I moved out at 16 and my sister moved out at 18 and neither of us have been back. We are now 20 and 22. I will always visit my parents. My significant other is welcome to come or not. That’s there choice…

2 Likes

Maybe you all should have dinner with her once a week instead?

4 Likes

My husband would make every effort many years ago when his mom was sick with cancer and her sister would stay there with her and at that time we had 2 young son’s and pregnant with number 3. But he did his best to split his time between the 2 households. Now he is gone and my 3 sons check on me and I appreciate the time they give me… be patient

3 Likes

Ask your self this…does he work his butt off so he can provide dor you and your children so you are lucky enough to stay home and raise them? Does he pay all the bills? Do you want your babies that you are so attached to to just leave you and never speak to you again when they start thier own families? Does his mother interfere with your marriage and cause complications? No…you are lucky you have a good man and have him for the rest of your life let her have 7 hours a week for the rest of hers and be kind to him when he looses her…stop being so selfish

1 Like

Are you sure he’s going to his mums not another woman’s place

Stephanie Lloyd, that is great advice. I too think she should let it go. Her making him choose, may not end well. After someone passes we can’t make things right with them.Why isn’t her mother in law invited over for dinner ?

1 Like

Remember every story has at least two sides, in this case three.

1 Like

Have him pick up the kids and take them to see grandma.

12 Likes

Compromise!!! every other night or 1 night alone and 1 night with the whole family. etc. Every night is excessive.

1 Like

I hope my kids come even when I’m no longer able to cook for them :heart:

1 Like

I’d meet him there with the kids every night. She’s cooking any way….what’s a few more!!??!!

7 Likes

See if he’s willing to do it every other day

Go to his mamas everyday with those babies. See how long it keeps up.

3 Likes

Why does everybody on this page automatically assume he’s cheating my mom would love it if I stop by every single day but unfortunately she lives across the country and I used to encourage my husband to see his mom everyday I understand ops frustrations but maybe make it a thing where you go with him like twice a week and help his mom cook or whatever and y’all all spend time together

1 Like

My goodness the things we can get in a huff over.

If he’s seriously at his moms house I’d let him. He has to have days off that he spends with you doesn’t he. I think he has a point. I don’t have a dad, he dies when I was 11 and I would love to be able to see or talk to him everyday. Are you stuck at home? Do you have a good relationship with her? If you do see if you and the kids can go over there and the whole family can have a meal all together? There’s got to be a compromise because I see nothing wrong with him seeing his mom.

The wife should be the first consideration of the husband. I would have told my husband right off that this is our marriage. Visits should be with both man and wife. Would mom be able to host you two daily. I rather think that that would be burdensome and would relinquish so many visits quickly. At that time you could invite her to your hous.

2 Likes

Ummm i tjought my guy was amommas boy because he calls his mom over everything well i guess it really is not so bad on my end… when it comes time for nursing home. I habe a deal already in place if my crazy parents i have three if they can room with us then so can his :rofl: his dad is old fashioned and there both pretty opinonated so itd be aspeqceful for me to live with them as him to l8ve with mine. Id offfer to f8nosh basent and put all f8ve down bwlow and each can use income t0 pay for there own nurse if not married !:grimacing:

If he has already eaten just stop making him meals or includ9ng him in activities. Tell hom you nwver see him so you just eait til he pops up two can play that .

1 Like

If It was me and I didn’t have the kids, then I wouldn’t be fussed. But when you have kids and are home all day, you do look forward to your partner coming home even so you can wee in peace for two seconds. Yeh I would be shitty as hell

I wouldn’t be bothered. That means no cooking for me. Shoot, I might go over to eat and feed the kids too

2 Likes

Ok, so this may be his way of unwinding before coming home. At least he’s not going to a bar and drinking his money away. Do you get time alone? I would suggest you talk to him and set up an agreement that maybe on 2 of the work nights he picks his mom up and she comes to your house for dinner. Because that would be the only thing that I would not be happy about. He should be sitting down with his wife and kids for dinner.

Gotta love a man that loves his mom. Maybe have a discussion about compromise.

3 Likes

I would honestly be bothered by it too, but that’s only because my love language is time. I really love the time I spend with people I love, so it would do some damage to that part of me. Otherwise, my fiance has said the same thing and just compromises… He visits maybe once or twice a week so he can still see his older parents. If I was him, I would want to spend what time I could with them too as they continue to grow older. Maybe see if he can actually split time between you and his mom, so he still can come home to both. <3

1 Like

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later, God bless this wonderful opportunity, I never knew it was possible to be earning massively from Bitcoin Mr. Joshua Bunker :balloon::revolving_hearts::pray: is the best when it comes to Bitcoin because this opportunity I share with you can change your life forever and I’m proud to have him as my trading account manager. I now earn more than my paycheck on weekly basis :champagne::tada::christmas_tree::rose::gift_heart::moneybag::money_with_wings:

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

If she’s cooking I would pack up the kids and go over and meet him for dinner over there! Yes ma’am that is exactly what I would do!

5 Likes

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Load up the kids & go eat with them! :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Try and compromise? Tell him you’d like to have dinner with him at home with the entire family 2-3 days a week…invite his Mom over 1 day. Or start busting over with the kids… free meal, extra pairs of hands and eyes on the kids it’s a win win invite yourself, and the babies don’t be shy.

4 Likes

I would ask him if he was the stay at home parent if he would be ok with you doing that every night… If the answer is no, then he needs to understand the same goes for him.

1 Like

I’d compromise maybe only a few days a week, but I’d also be going over to his moms with him and the kids for dinner, he doesn’t need to eat alone over there :rofl::sob: the whole fam can have gma’s dinner with dad lol.

2 Likes

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Why don’t you ask if you and the kids can join him? maybe limit it to a few nights a week.I get that he wants to spend time with his mom. She’s elderly and might be lonely.

Maybe you should just go out and enjoy a dinner in a really nice restaurant every day. Gets expensive. He might think about this.

1 Like

Speaking from personal experience, let him spend time with his mom. I was put in a position where I had to choose btwn my husband (ex husband now) and my parents. My dad was sick. I felt like I had to choose my ex. After my father passed, I was pissed. I held a lot of resentment towards my ex. Still do. That was 11 years ago. How is your relationship with her? Could you and the kids meet him over there and spend time with her all together?

Even the Bible says that a man LEAVES his parents and cleaves unto his wife. This is too weird.

Get out he won’t change my ex did the same.

Turn up every afternoon and all have dinner there lol she’ll probably love the kids over too