My husband times me when I leave and gets mad when I don't answer: Advice?

Sounds like either extreme insecurity or he’s got some skeletons in his closet and is projecting that guilt onto you. Nip that in the bud and put a stop to it now.

1 Like

That’s because he’s cheating and projecting his insecurities onto you. I have been on the recieving end of that. 7 years with someone exactly like this and eventually it became physical because “I was a cheater” according to him but in reality he was the one cheating and treating me like shit for it :-1:t2:

You have described my ex he sounds likes he’s cheating either way get away & don’t look back

1 Like

He is jealous you need to both go to counseling. Find the reason for it. It will get worse

1 Like

People are saying he is cheating I don’t know if he is or not. But you need to get out before things get worse. My ex husband use to do that and it eventually got to the point where I got beat up by him not good get away while you can. Before something may happen. Please use the sense the good Lord gave you.

Maybe he can be dangerous.Too clingy is not normal

Sounds to me like he’s got something to hide

Run don’t walk, before he becomes dangerous! None of that is normal behavior.

2 Likes

Guilty conscience in my experience :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Get your ass out of there

Guilty for sure if this has been just a few months and out of nowhere he did something think back to when he started this I’m around about time and whatever he did call him on it

1 Like

Get away from him. It’s a sign that he will start getting abuse. I know from experience.

1 Like

Give him more sex and he will shut the hell up. That’s what he trying to say. Get him off more. Think more clearly. It that simple. Thank me on my advice.

Sounds like you might be married to a narcissist and it’s only going to get worse sis you might want to jump ship before it’s too late. Trust me I know about this I know about this probably more than most human beings do.

2 Likes

That’s not a good way to live. He’s hiding something. Put your foot down and address issue now.

1 Like

He’s cheating and wants to find some dirt on you.

4 Likes

Guilty conscience would be my guess! His that is, he doing something he shouldn’t be doing??? Makes him feel better about his indiscretion’s to accuse you!! Just my thoughts on the matter!

4 Likes

He’s cheating and reflecting his guilt onto you. Start doing the exact same thing to him (if you want it to work that is, or just feel like being a bitch lol fuck it I’m not judging) or just leave.

You say that he has only started doing this. If this is a new behavior, he needs to have a complete physical. Has he been in any kind of accident/fall that he may have hit his head? Has experienced either more headaches or severe headaches? There could also be other things that are impacting his brain (benign growth, infection, small bleed). Have a frank discussion with his doctor.

3 Likes

Red flag red flag red flag. Regardless of the reason for this behavior, it’s not good nor excusable. Do yourself a favor and get out sooner rather than later.

Too controlling, get out.

Projection… he is doing what he feels should be done to him because of his own guilty conscience

1 Like

Talk, communication is the key. We don’t know you or your husband, your best bet is to ask him why. If no answer tell him, you’re ready to leave, is that what you want

1 Like

Guilty conscious I’d say, leave before the controlling gets worse….and it will

I have been in a relationship like this.They don’t change.Ditch him now before it’s too late.