My husband treats his female best friend better than me and has been talking badly about me to her: Advice?

It’s not worth playing his game on him trust me I’ve invested my time and emotions doing the same thing. It works but at what cost? Also they’ll just do u the same again… I feel u girl I really do. I wish you the best

Run…as fast as you can…

1 Like

It’s not appropriate for a married man to have a woman best friend…I say get a divorce he sounds like a piece of :poop:

Honey… leave. He has a thing for his best friend. Period. If you’re not up to her standards, let him have her or let someone else live in her shadow.

1 Like

It’s time to leave that man. He’s obviously showing you he doesn’t want you.

Girl…you need to leave. If he loved you he wouldn’t be doing this! You would be priority, not his friend. You deserve a man who treats you how you deserve. It hurts to leave someone you love but sometimes it’s what needs to be done.

I will say what I said to someone else today, throw the whole man away and start over girl

6 Likes

Open your eyes to the truth right in front of you… anr pack your bags! It’s better to be alone than with the wrong man… every time!!!

5 Likes

Wow mamas i personally wouldn’t have it in me to stick around and put myself through this uncertainty, although, I would find in myself to hurt no more and make change in this relationship, and walk the
F#CK OUT…
I’m sorry but no brother is worth me sticking around when I’m not being treated as I should be. For you aren’t asking for too much mamas

Walk away. Even if they aren’t doing anything the fact he treats you like this and even though he is in the wrong blows up at you shows you the relationship is over.

If your friend came to you with your scenario what would you tell her? There is your answer

7 Likes

RUNNNN. i can guarantee there is more between them than just a “best friend”

5 Likes

You already lost him, that’s it, leave him.

3 Likes

Get urself a male friend.

10 Likes

My ex had a female best friend too. Please don’t for one moment believe they aren’t doing or thinking of doing more, I had proof mine was and he still claimed i was crazy and it was all in my head. Your husband is in the wrong and so is his little bff because she knows he’s married.

12 Likes

Sounds like major trust issues.

Hes gotta go… Point blank

3 Likes

Get out while the getting is good.

Leave his ass in the dust

Your love aint bein reciprocated…quit wasting your time. You deserve better.

5 Likes

Hate to say it but it sounds like the beginnimg of the end…

Girl u know damn well WHAT TO DO u just want to be a big ole DUMMY. U know damn well he is fcking his best friend or trying to :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He he treats you like crap but her entirely differently then ditch him…he is not with your tears

This is the situation. He was online SHOPPING. He’s not going to stop because you have a hissy fit. He will continue to do it because something is broken…. and it’s him! He has likely already been unfaithful. Making YOU out to be the bad guy is called gaslighting. (Research gaslighting.) Start making plans for life as a single person, including a separate bank account, a job, family support, etc. He sounds like a narcissist. Look that up too. Start using your head and stop letting yourself be dictated by emotions and manipulated by him. This guy is toxic. You are in for nothing but misery if you stay with him.

Isnt this a page for nails?? I dont want to hear anyones couple drama, they usually go back anyways…cause i love him!!!

3 Likes

Man’s point of view. You already lost him. Actually you didn’t. Men like him don’t belong to anyone. Collect money and belongs and be prepared to be alone for now.

Whether he’s having an affair with her or not he’s treating you like crap & the only way that’s going to stop is if YOU make it stop…the same goes for IF they are having an affair, that won’t stop until YOU stop putting up with his crap & start walking. I know it’s easy for us outsiders to say & you’re right it is but trust walking away from a man you love is one of the hardest things you’ll probably ever do…I know, I had to do it for the very same reason, I even left the state…

He told you that he would rather be with someone else, I think that should be enough to leave him. :v::v:

5 Likes

Help him pack his shit he is using you

9 Likes

Leave, and the sooner the better. He has zero respect for you. You’re a fool if you stay, things are only gonna get worse

1 Like

Leave . Then is plenty of men around lmao :rofl:

1 Like

As someone who has a male best friend all my life - I’ve NEVER had a thing for my best friend despite EVERY person I’ve ever been with having made claims that “I must have”. The dynamic is different with a friend of the opposite gender. There is less pressure - you don’t take things so personally. There is no jealousy. There is no exhaustion. There is no attitude or resentment. Your standards are different with a friend. The situation is different with a friend. My first thought was NOT “run as fast as you can”. There clearly needs to be some shadow work done by all parties involved to bring harmony to the situation. Edited to add - thats just my thoughts on the friend situation and the jealousy. As far his actions previously with flirting and stuff - id say he’s become complacent in the relationship ship but doesn’t have the kahonas to move on. He wants to have his cake and eat it too

Give the gift of your absence to he who does not appreciate your presence! :australia::rose:

What’s love got to do with it be Tina and leave

Shit a brick girl - has he ever heard of loyalty - tell her to back the hell out of your relationship or get yourself a male best friend - don’t be a doormat - value yourself - go meet her for a coffee and put the record straight!! Sending you hugs xx

Nope he obviously has felling for her and probably her too. I been through the same exact thing . Except our blowup I said we where done that very night she was in his bed. Then he started calling me for advice on some stuff . I was well what did you think was gonna happen . We got back together awhile after that and he’s been good since . But girl if he is acting that way either he has something going on with her or wants too.

Sounds like you are dating my ex husband. Sorry to tell you but he won’t change things will go back to normal for a while then he will just keep doing the same thing and blame you for it. It’s time to pack your bags and leave. Respect yourself, you deserve better. Don’t do what I did and waist years of your life being treated less then.

1 Like

Advice ? Yeah leave the husband and get you a real man cause clearly he’s a bitch !

You guys can complain all you want about how this is supposed to be a nail page but I gotta be honest I like reading the drama.

Im going to say this one time…YOU are the wife. HE should NOT have a female best friend, thats how problems happen. And HE NEEDS TO show YOU respect! And YOU need to put your foot down because 2 things are happening…HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU & THE “BEST FRIEND” HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU AS HIS WIFE OR FOR YOUR MARRIAGE.

Oh no… Kick him to curb… He deserves his best buddy and you deserve so much better

1 Like

Sounds like it’s the other women you should be worried about. Everyone needs someone to vent to.

Once a cheater is always a cheater … Better take care of yourself… He was a passing cloud to you. God have new plan for you

As Judge Lynn Toler says, “Don’t let a man tell you he doesn’t love you more than once”

3 Likes

Look I’m gonna level with you (guys are allowed to have female friends)I want to make that clear so what I’m about to say next doesn’t get flipped otherwise,you are married therefore you made a solid vowel to love,honor & cherish eachother inspite of all others at the alter correct?
Being on dating apps outside of a marriage as well as speaking only of the negative to other woman is not honoring,it’s not respecting you or the marriage itself & only tells one side painting you to look as the mean spiteful wife only making other woman feel more welcome to cross lines of which have already been crossed.

You go on dating apps to date,that’s what they’re for if you are married the dating game should have been done the second rings were exchanged.
Now before people jump & say “it’s just to talk not date”
They have chat sites that are completely anonymous or 800#numbers to vent to strangers or chat & if it’s about marriage issues they have private marriage counciling & therapy for that.
I’m not saying divorce him over him sneaking around with some girl straight up hun however,if he’s using dating apps talking ill of you behind your back to other woman being onesided that he also treats better then his own wife… Actions speak volume.
Personal opinion (a man should NOT treat any woman better then his own wife making her feel like second best in her own marriage.)
I suggest you guys at least separate for space while undergoing some serious marriage counciling & go from there.
If the behavior continues then you don’t need anyone on here to tell you what your heart already knows.
Hope this helps,be strong,be brave & take care.

At this point he has you right where he wants u. He can have the both of yall anytime he wants …bff loves to hear him complain about you…that makes her feel like u are flawed and she is his desire. And he has you like his toy…he know you won’t leave so he will do to you as he pleases. You are literally the only one that can get you out of that situation

Yeah I would have an issue with that. I suggest you leave sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

If he wanted to spend time with you… he would!!

3 Likes

If you are not the recipient of the love and respect he promised when you married. Give yourself that love and respect and let him go. He has already left your marriage since he doesn’t honor you as his wife.

4 Likes

Never marry a man with a female bf…jmo

Bf?? Female?? Ok!. Lol.

Hell no leave his ass come on now :woman_facepalming:

He flirts behind your back, trust me, it didn’t stop because he said it did. He said it so you wouldn’t be on his back about it. I’ve heard that line “if I wanted to be with someone else I would be”, and he probably is working on hopping to another one soon, it’s most likely in the works by the sounds of it, it’s how he’s treating you and how he’s snapping. He’s guilty of something. Him talking shit about you behind your back isn’t love, he doesn’t respect you. If you feel like he’s cheating behind your back you better listen to your gut, trust yourself, that feeling doesn’t just show up for no reason. He sounds like a narcissist and a user and a cheater. Yes you love him, and the thought of him. Either he will leave you for another women, cheat on you and you’ll give him chance after chance after chance, or you leave him. And to a narcissist you will ALWAYS be the bad guy. My ex sounds just like this, is your mans name kyle?

Aw hell naw. Get your shit together, lift your head, and walk away. If he has no time for you, don’t waste your time on him. Wish them the life they deserve and move on.

He would spend the time with you if he wanted to…men make time for a girl that they want. You cannot make someone want you or want to spend time with you…and you deserve someone that does both!!

3 Likes

As much as it might hurt. You truly need to leave… Absolutely no women deserves that.

3 Likes

You should be the number one woman in his life. If he treats other women better then his own wife. There is no love no respect in that relationship. And when you bring your feelings to his attention and he flips out on you for it. Usually means he is hiding something. He probably has feelings for this freind of his and is pushing you away because of it. I would say leave now before it is too late. Make him realize what he lost.

In some states emotional infidelity is grounds for divorce and that is what this is. Even so, get out while you can. You might be too old to do so if you keep putting it off. I know.

Well his best friend shouldn’t be before you period male or female spouse comes first before bestfriends kick him.to the curb

2 Likes

I’m confused. Does she have nails to die for?

2 Likes

First of all, no husband should have a female best friend that they do things with or talk to about his relationship. It would not surprise me if they were sleeping together. Trust your woman’s intuition it will not fail you. It’s even difficult at times when a man has a male best friend, I call it a bromance. I would definitely get rid of him. Kick him to the curb.

Dump. Him.
You deserve better.

1 Like

You should be his best friend and first priority no women should ever measure up to you in his eyes. She might have been first but if he loves you he is going to have to set boundaries and be mature and discuss things with you not her it’s none of her business and it’s not her relationship it’s y’all’s .

5 Likes

Send him to the CURB!!! A WIFE SHOULD BE #1 TO A HUSBAND!!!

Give him an ultimatum before you walk away. Tell him what you want & expect out of him as a husband, & he should put you 1st!! If he still continues to treat you like a nobody…then you need to separate from him, maybe then he’ll realize, he may have lost his wife!! Hopefully you’ll forgive him then, for his sake!!

Leave his lying cheating ass fuck that I am your Best friend n that’s it he don’t need friends that are bitches

Grow a pair of balls and love yourself

2 Likes

Kick him to the curb

All I’m going to say is… my boyfriend and I were best friends for 9 years before we caught feelings and got together. He had his gf and I had my bf. We were so close that we talked about anything and everything for hours. Couple of break ups eventually happened and then we happened…

1 Like

Why would you put up with this for so long. I think you need to see a therapist about why you continue to want to be with this man who obviously is hurting you but even more importantly why are you putting up with it

1 Like

Seriously, are you so desperate you’d practically have to beg hubbie to spend more time with you than her? You sound like you have very low self esteem, I would have made sure the door hit him where the good lord split him the very 1st time it happened.

Please leave him and respect yourself.

5 Likes

Sounds like he loves her. If he hasn’t cheated I’m sure its on his mind. Usually the best relationships start off as friends. And them being “Best Friends” its game over. Just my thoughts.

Ur spouse should be ur best friend…and if he’s treating her better than u…why would u tolerate that ? There should b no reason y u can’t spend time with them !!! I’m sorry but I feel there’s more to their friendship !!! I’ve been where ur at and it is so disrespectful and hurtful…so I got rid of the POS !!! U deserve so much better

9 Likes

Girl all I can say about a toxic relationship like that is that your going to keep hanging on till there’s nothing inside you to break anymore. You need to think about yourself and stop worrying about him

Reading the first sentence I would of dump his arse :rofl:

5 Likes

Leave gal,hes not worth da heartache

2 Likes

What you tell your bestfriend if she was in the same situation, I’m guessing to leave

Hes playing games with you sweetheart, men like him makes you think its all you’re fault, they haven’t done anything wrong when they have. My advice is to kick him to the curb and dont look back, you are worth a million times better. No one should be made to feel like you do in a relationship. Xx

dump his pathetic arse

1 Like

Why does he have a female best friend ??

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My husband treats his female best friend better than me and has been talking badly about me to her: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

He’s cheating. Dump him.

18 Likes

know that you deserve better. If you cant get that from him, it is your fault if you choose to be miserable because you deserve what you tolerate. You deserve the pain, the disrespect and the humiliation that your husband treats other women better. So wake up. He is an asshole. and you are being dupe.

2 Likes

You need a new husband!!

2 Likes

I mean , why sit and beg him to treat you like that.? If he isn’t doing it first and foremost , he doesn’t want too love. You may not want to loose or be without him, but he’s already Gone.

6 Likes

I just read the beginning of it I didn’t even read it because this is freaking sad

2 Likes

Take a solo vacation…get your hair done, your nails done, teeth whitened…something for YOU.
It will make you feel better about yourself and maybe perk him up.

Sorry to say… but that’s a form of cheating. Reverse the roll and ask him would he put up with you confiding with a male friend.

7 Likes

Leave him! You shouldn’t have to be dealing with this more than once. You shouldn’t have to be begging your husband to treat you right.

4 Likes

My joy and happiness has been so much so I just want to testify of what Dr Victoria has done for me . All hope was gone; I didn’t believe when a friend told me Dr Victoria can help me get my ex husband back and she really did. I just want to thank her so much for helping me in my situation she is a great spell caster. I believe she can help anybody with relationship problems . You can contact ([email protected] or WhatsApp +2349020104952) Thanks Dr Victoria

Typical narcissist. Of course, he’s going to turn it around on you as you are the one being hurtful, vindictive, insecure, etc. Trust your gut, it’ll always be true.

10 Likes

You need to leave him simple… you shouldn’t drink poison just because you’re thirsty

Think about why you want to stay with him. So often, it’s fear of losing your comfort zone. I’ve been there. It’s so hard to be strong in a whirlwind of emotions. But, remember you know yourself, you know what’s right, and stick to it. Love and best of luck to you :heart:

3 Likes

Know that you shouldn’t have to convince anyone much less you husband to spend time with you and to be nice to you… you are worth more than this and you need to value yourself… move on.

5 Likes

Time to cut the shit for real. Baby he cheating it’s not about her it’s his choices.

4 Likes

LEAVE HIM. Someone who loves you does not treat others “better”.

4 Likes

What’s with all the victim blaming? It isn’t her fault she’s being cheated on, maybe she is scared to leave or has no family or friends to turn to.

1 Like

If you’re fighting for his love, then you’ve already lost the battle…do yourself a favour and walk away…

22 Likes

Run far and Run fast …

1 Like