My husband treats our kids differently: Advice?

I can not believe this so called dad would do this how awful… If he can’t buy with love for all equally then none at all if he does that i can imagine how rotten he is. An a stay home mom congrats doesn’t matter if he loved you …he wouldn’t be treating the other children like a plague. Put your foot down dam it he would have one choice with me. An it isn’t pretty

Please don’t let him hurt you and your kidsDHS FOR HELP

Writing on the wall Amen

should treat them all the same

No ma’am!! He chose you and them kids before y’all had a baby. Some things as a mother we just don’t take a chance on change. Talk to him but pute a date on it in your mind, like 6 months and if no change you need to leave for your children. I wasted 16 years different situations but only thing I regret was waiting that long on change. You not supposed to do kids like that no way! Just my opinion.

Ask their real dad for help or get support. He’s not their dad🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m guessing your children from previous don’t see their bio dad? If they do then you need to understand they’ll get stuff from their bio dads side too where as your youngest won’t however if they don’t then I don’t see it as fair as your eldest two only have you your youngest had both either way all should be great equally xx