My husband tried kissing his friends wife: Advice?

So how many other times has this happened & he wasn’t rejected??? My guess is this isn’t the first time

1 Like

I think the answer to this problem is obvious. Leave him.

2 Likes

My question is, if he did that to his friend’s wife, who else has he tried it with? If he works at a restaurant, he’s probably tried with waitresses, hostesses, etc. Whose to say that was the first, or even last time? In all honesty, he should feel uncomfortable, but not because of you and the kid’s popping in for a bite to eat, but because of his own actions. He’s probably more worried that you’ll find out about more of his indiscretions if you go there.

11 Likes

He better quit drinking…obviously makes him do stupid shit…

Y’all need to air that issue out. I would not be walking around keeping his secret. Now, I’m not saying tell others. If you choose to forgive him, ALL things return to normal. Going to his job and such. He went to apologize to her? Has he apologized to you? Why is she his priority?

7 Likes

A mistake is something done by accident this was an intentional choice, what if she hadn’t of turned him away, you know what he would have done.

6 Likes

if this was me in this situation, i would be getting out of that marriage. kissing someone is not a mistake. it’s a choice he made.

4 Likes

Oh hell no !
The fact he was so aware that he even later went back to apologize, means it wasn’t even done because he was “ drunk “
He’s a cheater !

5 Likes

Does it make your husband uncomfortable, or the friend? Either way: Keep going. If you and your kids like the food there and want to eat there, keep going and eating there. Your kids shouldn’t be punished because of something they aren’t even aware of(and shouldn’t be aware of). I heard you say that he apologized to her, but did her ever apologize to you? You aren’t the one who did anything wrong. You shouldn’t be the one paying for it.

14 Likes

Sweetheart if he’s that bold, you gotta go. In the same house with his wife, kids, and her husband? And now instead of owning up he just doesn’t want you around? GIRL :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

LEAVE HIM. He’s been doing this awhile and you’re either not paying attention to the signs, or your choosing to ignore them. Get out. You don’t deserve that.

11 Likes

I will say…once he showed his hand…the blinders come off of you. You may go to his job and start to see other co-workers looking and actin different towards you. For me, once that slip up was made…I started seeing so many red flags. I stayed until I got proof…that was a child later, bankruptcy, and car repossession later. My credit was shot. I still left buuut, I regret not leaving sooner.

4 Likes

Take lunch to dad. And let dad deny the kids.
Take them today if he’s working.

4 Likes

Not only would I call him out about it, I would hVe the friends present to clear the air. Yall shouldnt have to endure the backlash because he wanted to be a jerk. Also. I would be concerned about what would have happened if the friends wife had kissed him…to me even kissing is cheating and pursuing her like that isnt far off. Im glad she had her wits about her to say no!

2 Likes

I have one word of encouragement: leave

5 Likes

The only time someone doesn’t want you around people they know, their job or hang outs is because they’re hiding stuff. Personally I’d file for divorce and keep taking my kids there if that’s where they want to go. He’s a cheater and if she wouldn’t of turned him down he wouldn’t of stopped at just a kiss. If he was comfortable enough to do it with his friends wife in their home with you there, he’s been doing it with other women. He went back to apologize so he can’t say he doesn’t remember or blame the the alcohol…he ones exactly what he was doing

9 Likes

You shouldn’t have to stop eating where you want because of something he did that’s not fair

3 Likes

Leave his stupid ass and keep going there to eat. Nobody else except him should be suffering for his own stupidity

If he’s that bold to do it with you and your kids in the house then you gotta go. He’s gonna sneak around hide stuff from you and take all the happiness you have.

3 Likes

I call BS, if it’s not to uncomfortable for him to continue to work there then it’s not to uncomfortable to take your kids there to eat. As for your man trying to kiss his wife and met telling you wonder who else he has tried to kiss :woman_shrugging: you deserve better.

8 Likes

Has he apologized to you?

2 Likes

Tell him your ok with it because you have made out with the her hubby before… see his reaction, and act accordingly :rage:what’s good for the goose is good for the gander ! Then go and have yourself a great meal :shallow_pan_of_food:

4 Likes

Just tell the kids there dad doesn’t want them eating there, simple

1 Like

I’d divorce him!! How many other times has he done this?!?!! Your kiddos don’t need their daddy around if he’s acting like this.

2 Likes

I would go everyday so he could be uncomfortable

14 Likes

You are focused on the wrong thing here, worried about not getting to eat at where he works, would be the least of my worries, this man, your husband, tried to cheat on you!!! Imagine if she would not had turned him away, you know what would of happened. I would of already been gone because who else is he gonna try this with, oh and if he loved you the way a husband is supposed to love a wife, You would be all he needs!

10 Likes

Sounds like you may have a serial cheater on your hands because that wasn’t his first indiscretion; he went about it too blatantly. He’s a proven liar, so you’ll need to snoop to get the answers about his behavior. Consult a divorce attorney asap to learn what you can expect if you decide to kick him to the curb. They can also hire a PI on your behalf. Don’t waste any more time because you need to protect yourself and your children.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t listen. Unless it’s his actual place. He can’t forbid you

1 Like

He will repeat the events and the wife and your husband did more than what the other man know. U might have been the first adult to fall asleep but they were the three doing a threesome while u were a sleep that’s why the husband doesn’t want u to bring the kids he doesn’t want them to see how both men ur husband and his co worker act in public since this has happened file for divorce take the kids to another restaurant

3 Likes

Go there and eat. F… his feelings. It’s his problem not yours. If he gets mad tell him to grow some balls and act like they aren’t there like he did when he snuck in her room.

That’s why nobody should drink until they are practically unconscious, in my opinion alcohol makes you do the stuff you want to do when you are sober but you are not brave enough to do it .
He should have tell you immediately and apologized to you as well .
I understand why he doesn’t want you and the kids at his job not more ,I think that he is just embarrassed.
My personally will not be in a relationship/ marriage if I do not trust my partner anymore

1 Like

He doesn’t want you to eat there because he is afraid that you will find out some more dirt on him.

19 Likes

I’d eat every dang meal there!! Forget what makes him “comfortable” if he keeps on then divorce his cheating self

10 Likes

Muck him off… lying sack of rice

1 Like

Why is he uncomfortable with you eating at his workplace ? Hiding something else thats going on at work ? He can deal with it. Let the kids choose where they want to eat.
He should’ve told you right after it happened. Why didn’t the wife come and wake you to tell you ? Why wait months ? Did her husband catch them ? If so you can’t take anyone’s word on anything bc for all anyone knows she only rejected him bc her husband walked in…

7 Likes

Make it uncomfortable :blush:

9 Likes

Take your kids and go eat there.
That’s his bed to lie/lie in!

Now IMO, that is cheating. So he wouldn’t be home with us and I’d go wherever the F My kids or I want!

9 Likes

Leave your husband. Then go as often as you like. Who knows, maybe you could go on a date there when he just so happens to be working.

I’m joking about the date but seriously leave the husband.

8 Likes

I wanna know why that wife didn’t come forward? Like why did she tell her husband and then him relay the message? He should’ve cut ties with his “friend” who made a move on his wife. And the wife should’ve said something as well. And then OP should’ve dumped dude upon finding out this information.

6 Likes

Girl you’re stupid. Eat there as much as you want. At this point, why the hell do you care what makes him uncomfortable?

19 Likes

If this can’t be resolved then it’s time to move on. This is No way for a married man to act even though he had to much to drink. That’s no excuse.

1 Like

So he tried to cheat on you got caught and rejected but your still staying with him? He’s gonna do it again.

7 Likes

Id make him uncomfortable tbh…thats his problem not yours . Personally I class that as cheating and id pack his stuff and kick him out…but thats just me

13 Likes

And no. You don’t have to divorce him obviously he has been a good man besides getting to wasted and trying to kiss her. Everyone makes mistakes that was definitely a major foolish mistake but if that is the only time he has ever done anything like that it’s not a divorce you need. He just need to realize it’s his mistake and needs to take that as a hard lesson learned and become a better man and realize once is a mistake twice is a habit and you will kick him to the curb if you even think he will do anything like that again. He should be doing anything you want to make it up to you not trying to punish you or the kids. It’s his problem.

5 Likes

Let him be uncomfortable…… hun trying to kiss his friends wife made you feel uncomfortable….

6 Likes

Go to therapy. There are kids involved.

He’s a liar. Who knows what else he’s done and has hidden from you and what else he’ll do in the future and hide from you. Get rid of him.

10 Likes

I mean I’m sure your husband trying to kiss your friends wife makes you uncomfortable constantly so I say eat there every single day :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

Make that you guys go to for a meal :woman_shrugging:t4: screw his discomfort that’s his own fault 110%. “Don’t :poop: where you eat” is real fitting in his case. But he’s gonna do it again if you stay and allow him to disrespect you. Don’t subject your kids to that bs. That “I was drunk” excuse is so played out. Don’t drink if you can’t respect your spouse and your children :woman_shrugging:t4:

11 Likes

Confront him and the girl. That’s what I would do. Eat there however often you’d like with your children screw how he feels. That crosses a line for me kids or no kids I’d throw his whole ass out.

Never sleep at someones house! You go home

3 Likes

Eat there all you want.
And I’d really consider leaving. Nothing good comes from staying with a liar.

3 Likes

Girl what ? How is this even a question? You guys, all of you, are very weird. The way all of you (including his “friend” and wife) handle this matter it’s just :eyes:
Your husband is a creep. First of all, he’s the kind of man who sniff any woman ear just because she was just acting out of courtesy with him. He even dare going to her room and didn’t care about you or her husband. Girl wtf? He is been doing this A LoT ! He lost his shame long time ago.

2 Likes

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18953 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning916.pages.dev/

1 Like

Go get food at his restaurant….make him uncomfortable…. would he really kick out his wife and kids… if he did you really really need to leave now!

14 Likes

My neighbor/friend came to me the next morning and told me herself. I left him that day, but we didn’t have kids together. I’d still leave him though.

6 Likes

To the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left…in my Beyonce voice…why do you and the kids make him uncomfortable, you didnt try kissing the wife…at this point f*** his feelings.

16 Likes

Take your kids to eat… he created the uncomfortable situation. Not you. Live your life like he did his girl…

12 Likes

Go eat and make him squirm.leave his ass he hiding more

Ewwww… I would not stay with a man that did something like that. Why are you still with him? Why didn’t his friend stop being his friend? This is so weird.

6 Likes

Leave, that’s your word of encouragement. He can’t even be man enough to make up for his mistake. Eff that.

4 Likes

Make him uncomfortable, he needs to pay for his " Mistake " not y’all
But personally, I would’ve kicked him to the curb.

6 Likes

Go up there anyway and tell him screw his feelings about it like he screwed your feelings when he tried to kiss her. Don’t ever let him tell you what you can and can’t do. Good luck :v:t2:

11 Likes

He just makes you ask how many other people he’s coming onto or is he already cheating with somebody else

1 Like

I think you should leave him…

1 Like

I would yank a knot in his tail

1 Like

Girl … he definitely did a lot of dirt at his job and that friend knows and all his coworkers do too … he just messed up and went after a coworkers wife … be careful he’s hiding something

10 Likes

There’s no reason to not eat at the restaurant unless ur husband is still hiding something else. And how did the confrontation between u and him go down??? What’s his bs excuse for not coming to u to confess what he did & not having u present for the apology? Either way, he’s a pos for this one, then to find out while ur there eating with ur family months later?!?

7 Likes

Umm… first of all your husband should not be barking orders at his wife where you can or can’t eat with your children. Your a grown woman, he’s you husband not your father. It would be one thing if YOU cheated, he forgave you, and didn’t want you there because someone u cheated with worked there. But for him to have cheating tendencies, possibly brought on or more uncovered by alcohol, an not want you there to hear the things he’s done. That’s just ridiculous. Personally, I’d have a sit down with all of them. Because if he was comfortable doing that to a friends wife, what’s the chances he’s already done something else where OR will do it again. I’m not saying get a divorce and flip balls, but like… don’t let him push you around telling you what to do, when you did NOTHING. That is projecting. Do not be one of these women who let it go, if you let it go, it’s bound to happen again because he got away with it. Show him your capable of finding the truth and standing your ground on what you will an will not put up with. If he doesn’t respect your boundaries, if he wants to continue to jeopardize your marriage, then I think you have the answer you need on what you should do. Best of luck!

You know your husband better than all of this people, was it a drunken mistake or is he the type of man that would cheat on you. To be honest I think he might find her attractive and made a drunken mistake. He apologized to her and probably have talked to the husband and probably was embarrassed to tell you. When it comes to eating at his work, just give him time. It sounds like this may have been a drunken mistake. Just my opinion

3 Likes

He’s probably done this before with other women not friends related and has no problem doing it again. These are big red flags. You either acknowledge it or you ignore it. Either way he’s a cheater and this is your cue…

7 Likes

Why would you listen and do what your cheating husband wants. Screw his feelings he did that to himself. He needs to be kissing your butt for his wrong doing :woman_facepalming:t2:

Leave him. And quit making excuses for not going to bring your kids somewhere. Maybe he should have thoguht about that before making bad choices

8 Likes

This is unacceptable behavior!!! Reminder that it will go on as long as you tolerate it.

2 Likes

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18953 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning929.pages.dev/

This is just what you know about. What else do you not know that all his coworkers do?? I would be livid.

7 Likes

Hes a cheater. U just found a small bread crumb.

17 Likes

Girl, fuck him feeling uncomfortable!! How does he think YOU feel after what he did?! Take your babies to go eat wherever they want and he can get the fuck over it. He’s the one who messed up.

HUGE :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

Cheating (or attempting to) is a deal breaker for me.

He can’t even use the drunk excuse, because he obviously remembered and knew how shitty enough he was, to go apologize to her.
But he tells you NOTHING, and instead tells you to avoid the possibility of running into the husband??
NOPE. Boy, bye! :raising_hand_woman:t4::roll_eyes:

Why are you allowing him to dictate where you and your kids eat? I am having a hard time understanding how he is uncomfortable with you at his job eating if thats a normal thing you do? I’d bet money he has a gf at his work.

12 Likes

I dont believe in drunken mistakes. I believe that one does and all feeling that were suppressed come to surface when drunk. Being drunk just makes u stupid and oddly brave enough to say or do what u really feel.
So he’s a love bug when he’s drunk…but he should’ve been all over you, his wife.
Some get violent or get insecure when drunk and I just feel being drunk brings out your true personality, without the manners.
No excuses.
Does he still have that friend from work? I wouldn’t eat there, not Becuz it will make him uncomfortable. It’s Becuz it would be uncomfortable for you.
It seems he’s still hiding shut Becuz he didn’t tell u about that incident. Maybe he was afraid of how I would react. But still treated u like crap. He still hasn’t apologized to u. When are u going to tell him I know?
Some words of encouragement is u matter and ur very valuable. Don’t allow anyone to make you feel any less.

8 Likes

Wtf. He just doesn’t want you and the husband to talk. I’d be going to eat there every day.

Time for a sit down conversation about how your world works. He needs to apologize. Then maybe counseling?? Tell him how you feel. Does he really want to spend all of his money on alimony and child support ??? Ask him that

2 Likes

Go eat there!! Often! Flirt with your waiter because you ain’t sitting in your husband’s section. :laughing:

10 Likes

Has he ever done anything in the past that would cause you to believe this is not a drunken incident? Have you heard gossip floating around suggesting this is a habit? How uncomfortable for the wife, and her husband to have to tell you. Have you ever stayed at friends after a party in the past?

1 Like

Dumb his ass and take your kids out to eat!

I would be still taking my kids to eat there he is the only one that is at fault for his own actions he’s embarrassed because he got turned down and even more embarrassed that he got caught does make you wonder how many times he has done something like this in the past I know I wouldn’t be sticking around

8 Likes

Well he did that he has done it many times before to others. He can disrespect you right under the same roof no telling what he has done. He needs to admit his actions and take responsibility. He doesn’t want you there because there are probably multiple people at the restaurant he’s been messing with. I still take my kids there everyday. You are not and will not tell me what to do.

2 Likes

He walked into the master bedroom with the wife & husband, was he that drunk. No more drinking for him.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking: all I can say is hmmm…

I wouldnt be making excuses to my children.I feel he says it makes him uncomfortable bc maybe he has someone on the side at work.If he can hide this,what else is gonna hide?Ask yourself this,what would you tell your daughter to do if she was in this situation?

4 Likes

He doesn’t want you there Incase word got out on what he might have done at work so I’d keep going you didn’t do anything wrong he did so make him suffer

1 Like

I would write your husband off and your husband is not a true friend in my book he is a pos and I would not make excuses for his behavior we have all been drunk and still know what we are doing whether it’s right or wrong .

7 Likes

Yeah time to file for divorce

7 Likes

Sounds like he has a drinking issue

Leave his ass and eat where ever tf you want!!!

Yeah he clearly has more hes lied about. You dont drunk walk into a room, he knew where he was going and what he was thinking about I’d give him a taste of his own medicine at his job then I’d dump his ass that way he can be most embarrassed and realize what a fucking loser he is for losing a good woman.

Sounds like he’s prob done it before, or is telling another girl the same thing. Dump his ass. He’s taking it out on you cause he got caught. Boys like that don’t change.

That’s not a mistake. That’s sexual assault. You & kids not being allowed at his job is because he wants you away from the truth. Go to his victim & find out her story. Urge her to press charges. Pack your kids & leave. Go to a DV shelter if you need to. He is being abusive. Cheating & control are forms of abuse.

10 Likes

I’d take the kids even more often. And never let him know when we’re coming.

18 Likes

I mean, is he remorseful to you? Does he own his mistake?