My husband tried kissing his friends wife: Advice?

Take the kids there, to hell with him

6 Likes

Today i made $ 587 for doing work in part time. my friend has been making $ 18245 from this and she convinced me to try so i am now making more than her. its amazing.

Open this>>> https://supercashincome199.pages.dev/

Nah girl take the kids and go eat there! He f up, not you. Let him be uncomfortable honey.He should have thinked with his head, not his d!ck

7 Likes

“The universe will kick you out of your nest so you can fly”, please practice zero tolerance and exit this scene before you add more years to an obvious non monogamous partner

3 Likes

Sis, do you. If you and the kids want to eat there, then do it. He made the mistake, drunk or not, to hit on another female, let alone his friends wife. Don’t let him make you “pay for his mistake”. Especially the kids! And I would tell him you’re planning on still going. If there is anything he needs to say, nows the time to say it.

4 Likes

He’s moved onto someone at work, that’s why you’re not welcome there anymore. Kick him out.

4 Likes

When people get drunk the real person comes out. He’s probably a cheater to begin with.

4 Likes

So your husband assaulted someone… what are you going to do about that? Are you going to stay with a person that does that? At no point do you mention him being remorseful or working on himself to become a better person. How many times has he done stuff like this that you don’t even know about? At least the friend let you know so you can make an informed decision.

1 Like

Too freaking bad if he’s uncomfortable. I wouldn’t care. Not your fault he cannot control himself. So now he wants to deny he has a wife and family… and you are allowing it? Make it easier for him to be a cheater? I would tell him to get lost… leave.

3 Likes

he is embarrassed and did not want you speaking to his friend. He cannot tell you where to go and we’re not to go. Tell him to go screw himself

4 Likes

Leave. He can’t be honest and would cheat on you. Go now big hugs and you CAN do it without him !

1 Like

You and the kids didn’t do anything wrong. You go there with your head held high and eat with your kids. You let anyone and everyone know that you are a family and you belong there as your husbands wife. As far as the husband I would ask that he join you in counseling to figure out what and where you go from here.

8 Likes

Tell him you’ll eat wherever the hell you want to eat you didn’t cheat his ass did or he tried to !! I’d be leaving his ass .

Find out the truth fully. Keep aware all times if he could do it once then maybe he’s done it before or might do it again.

2 Likes

If he’s doing that at their home with you sleeping down stairs, I can only imagine what he’s doing at his work behind your back. WAKE UP! That’s why he don’t want you there.

6 Likes

Take the kids some where else to eat. Save up your money and start living your own life. He is a cheater and you either accept it and stay for the kids or you accept it and make a move for you and the kids. Either way it starts with a acceptance

3 Likes

This would be unacceptable to me. I’d never truly trust him again, and it would be the end for me.

2 Likes

Doesn’t want you and your children eating where he is…I would be there as much as possible…tell him it happened get over it…you have…don’t pay for his drunken silly mistake :worried::england:

3 Likes

This is not the character in a man that I would want to be married to.

4 Likes

That was not the first time either sis

5 Likes

Take your kids and move along, eat where you want let him be uncomfortable wave at him while you eat and blow kisses to him make him squirm. He NEVER should of done what he did. You deserve better

8 Likes

I would be upset also

1 Like

Simple…. He was drinking I don’t ever remember nothing I do after two drinks I’ve had to be video taped to prove my behavior… pray on it and talk it over as a group and just don’t drink when in those situations… the relationship can be salvaged… everyone just has to understand and accept the occurrence may have been unintentional :pray::pray::pray::heart:

9 Likes

Just go there and eat. If he tries to talk you out of it just tell him the kids really want to go and go.

9 Likes

Sounds like there’s more to this story, and he just doesn’t want you to know. He may even be involved with another woman at his work. I’d leave with how he’s acting if I were you. He thinks he can manipulate you, and control.

9 Likes

Tell them to ask daddy why they can’t eat there.

9 Likes

Why would you even want to continue to be with someone like that? He’s a liar and how would you feel if he wasn’t rejected? He tried to cheat on you therefore if given the opportunity he will. People like that don’t change.

9 Likes

My ex broke my leg because i was gonna leave after i watched him kiss his homies wife…

2 Likes

So he attempted to cheat on you and now he has banned you from his place of employment? Yea no sis. He doesn’t get to do that. Go there anyway. He did it, he needs to accept it. It sounds like he’s hiding more and that is why he doesn’t want you there.

12 Likes

Run run run. This isn’t the first time he’s done this I would bet on it. I would also bet on it that he has a new fling at work and he’s trying to hide it. Your kids will eventually pick up on stuff. They may not know what exactly is going on but they’ll notice.

5 Likes

The other husband doesn’t want you and your kids to eat there? Or your hubby doesn’t want you to? If it’s your hubby, then I’d say he’s probably not being good…

1 Like

Am I reading this correctly?
Your husband TRIED TO CHEAT ON YOU and you’re worried about not being able to eat where he works?!

9 Likes

He aint worth keeping love

2 Likes

who knows how many women he cheated you with. I leave his ass file for child support

Wow. Take them anyway or tell them the truth. They need to be raised in truth not lies. If Mom and Dad lie why not them. Your teaching them to be liars and that cheating and assaulting others is acceptable. They aren’t stupid. Stop underestimating them. I’m sure they know exactly what happened.

2 Likes

He is probably cheating with someone at work. Keep your eyes open.

7 Likes

You should definitely leave him, and it was cool that the other husband let you know. Shows he respects you, which is nice to have from somewhere.

10 Likes

Take the kids to eat there. His mistake is not yours and he shouldn’t disappoint his kids like that

6 Likes

Do the opposite but be cordial. Do not make an excuse just take your kids there to eat and if he starts something don’t take it personal…because you know. Let him explain to the kids to why they can not go over there anymore. Kids are smart they will get the hint or figure it out fast! If he stops you from seeing the couple don’t do. If he threatens then you also must know what to do!!!

So the friend and his wife sleep in separate bedrooms? Why are you NOW hearing about this? Ask the friends wife what really happened? So many questions.

6 Likes

What the heck?? And youre still gonna stay with him???

3 Likes

Do what you want. He did!

2 Likes

My words of encouragement are that you speak your truth, you know your value. You know not having you at his work is not about embarrassment it’s because it failed the first time and he can’t risk you finding out the next thing. Men like this don’t change and I encourage you to know you deserve so much better as do your children for a role model. I hope for you the strength and courage to leave this man because you deserve so much better, like someone who care about how uncomfortable this has made you and your children he’s not a victim!.

3 Likes

You 4 are really some calm and collected people because my husband would have known no peace when his friend told me the :poop: he tried. His friend is also calmly working at the same job with him as well? Hmm

4 Likes

:flushed: I’m sorry, your husband was kissing and trying to get it on with his friends wife and you’re issue is that the friend asked you not to come with your kids to the restaurant where he works…hold on, let me wrap my head around that….nope, not getting it!

9 Likes

Betcha he wasn’t rejected by her at all.

7 Likes

I’d go into work without the kids and surprise to see if he may be cheating or something it sounds to suspicious for me. Then work out what you wanna do about the kids

2 Likes

He’s still cheating that’s why. Why cover him up

5 Likes

You’re husband tried to be shady thought you wouldn’t find out you did he wants you to cover. He pry already has gotten away with different shit so just go ahead and leave Fuck him

1 Like

You don’t need any advice. You already know exactly what needs to happen.

8 Likes

Tell the guy to GTFU. That’s where his kids want to eat, deal with it. It was his f**k up, why should they have to pay for it??
If he can go on for months as if nothing ever happened that night, then his family should be able to go on eating where they’ve always eaten before that night ever happened!
I know I would NOT stop going!!! If he goes to say something or does say something again, then you say to him “fine, then you tell the kids why we can’t eat there! I’m tired of lying or making up off the wall excuses to our children for your screw up so tell them the truth otherwise we will continue to eat there.”
And then I’d mumble, “the truth shall set YOU free or your FAMILY, under my breathe where he can hear….If he chooses to lie, I’d teach him a lesson he’ll never forget! 🫶🏼:100::pray:t3::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Men are stupid. Forget it. Don’t stop eating there.

4 Likes

Did your husband ever apologize to you for whatever he did? Are you able to look at his text messages, the phone numbers, either on his phone or on your bill, if you have a joint account? Since the other husband seems to be an ally, if you can get those numbers, ask the other husband if any are his wife’s number.

Interesting that the wife sleeps separately from her husband. Are they swingers or do you know? Are they separated? How did your husband know which room was hers? Did she leave the door open for him? Very questionable however you peel this onion.

I have to join the comments that your husband is still involved with the other wife. I think that he told the other wife that you and he are separated and that’s why your husband does not want you showing up at his place of work. Go anyway. Take the kids and go - go during a slower time but go.

You probably aren’t going to get a straight answer to whether your husband slept with the other wife but you might ask her. I suspect she will call your husband which would definitely get your husband’s attention!

Now, the real question is: Can you live with your husband if you find out he’s been unfaithful? Is not knowing better than knowing? Is knowing going to destroy your family? Only you can decide what your next step should or will be.

I think your husband is not trustworthy. I think your husband is cheating on you. I think your husband thinks he’s getting away with and will continue to get away with cheating on you.

8 Likes

Go eat there anyway,
He deserves to feel uncomfortable

9 Likes

He commited an act of adultry the day he kissed her and went upstairs. What part of that don’t you get?

5 Likes

Still married to him huh??
My wife cheated and LEFT on her own! Took my daughter too! She said I was just like her father… made no sense, she pointed the finger at me and called ME selfish, as I was the ONLY one working my tail off to support them both… she even came out and said to me, TWO DIFFERENT TIMES, “If you ever cheat, I don’t want to know!” Out of NOWHERE!! We were a day out on our own one time for a date. She pushed me to go to church as much as possible with her, and she cried her butt off every time she’d pray… she never had intentions of being my wife, staying with me, or even letting me see my daughter. I’m a “hands off” guy… always have been. And she even came out in court for our divorce and said and got her psych doc to say as well, that I was sexually abusive to my baby girl. I mean… this has absolutely just tore my family up, I’m outspoken and assertive. She was emotionally abusing me and I didn’t even know! I would kiss on her in the kitchen, grab her butt, trying to be somewhat romantic and intimate with her, she would laugh at me and scoff at me… really!!! It’s taught me to never trust, never get married, hell, I’m not even going to be serious with anyone, I’m not really even looking anymore, so idiotic to me as I think about it all… there were signs man!!! All over the place. She went back to her EX husband after we got married a couple times, even gave her dogs, our dogs, back to him, and told me she gave them to an old lady… lol I’m so dumb…
We all have our story, she will tell you different… but I finally figured out her “TELL” lol so… her face, cheeks… get SUPER RED when she lies… :joy: I realized… I saw that a lot! She would say she was just hot… I can count on both my hands… how many times we made love in our 9-10 year relationship/marriage!!! Some people are truly garbage, some just have their own agendas, some are just plain BS’ers!! I would kick him out take everything, like my ex did, in the divorce! You know, she even got pregnant after trying to talk to me about carrying a baby for a family that couldn’t… and we didn’t really have sex during that time, but she engaged with me… lol and she got a mini van from a family she was friends with… and I believe her “friend” , that family… gave her the van as a payment or something… :laughing: wow right!? Well… been nearly 2 years now since I’ve seen my precious little girl. Ex won’t reach out to me for anything and won’t let me see or talk to my kiddo! Interesting!!! Those of us that get cheated on, abused and lied to… we are the true winners in life, that kind of karma tends to come back around 10x stronger. You definitely need to turn him into a “free agent”, cut him from the squad and move on!!

Never drink that much that yall take it to someone else house after want to drink more. You and your husband should have took that drinking some more drinks to the house, just for you and him only. It doesn’t seem right what is he hiding?

1 Like

Leaving/divorce seems to always be everyone’s advice :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

What? He tried to cheat on you but you are worried about eating at the restaurant where he works?

9 Likes

He basically cheated and hid it from you. Yet he’s the one who feels uncomfortable? I know what I’d do.

1 Like

Tell him bye… it sucks, it hurts but you’ll know it was worth it in the end.

1 Like

It’s the nobody has to know part for me.

3 Likes

Probably ain’t the first time and you’re lucky they even told you that he tried to cheat cause I’m sure if she said yes ain’t no kissing just going on. Id gtfo or go to counseling but kinda seems like it’s something he’s done before and was gonna do it with you downstairs sick

2 Likes

So have you asked him how many others cause I would bet the bank there are more than just her

3 Likes

He is a narcissist! He has the nerve to literally turn it on you! Wow!!! What else does he do behind your back that is your fault?

1 Like

divorce him sis. you can do better .

1 Like

Well, I don’t think your husband should drink. I don’t think he should visit his friend wife ever, or that family.

1 Like

You got this, Momma. Stay strong. I would definitely continue eating there as none of you should be paying for his stupidity.

3 Likes

Fuck him feeling uncomfortable what about u and how u feel go anyway he hiding something he full of shit buss up there on his ass every chance u get

Get rid of him and take the kids they are not at fault.

2 Likes

How bout you and kids go eat where you want. His mistake is not you and your kids punishment

5 Likes

this man is a cheat , . he will never quit . the longer you stay with him the worse it will get. get out if you can .

3 Likes

I encourage you to discuss it until you’re both past it. Otherwise maybe time to separate for a while.

1 Like

I’m sorry your husband is a jerk. I’d be on the divorce train. Take out extra cash when you get groceries so it’s untraceable be. Sock it away, get a lawyer, make a plan. Good luck. He’s probably been doing more than you know. You just happened to find this one out.

1 Like

I would get my shit together, kick him out and file for a divorce. He feels bad cause he got caught. I’m gonna say it’s safe to assume he cheats.

Nobody has to know?! That’s wrong on so many levels. I’m sorry honey but you need to wash your hands of him! Don’t let him use the i was drinking excuse either. I feel for your kids honey but it’s best that they are as far away from this mess as possuble.

I’m confused, your husband dosent want you to eat at his job?, or the friend at work?. Did you talk to your husband about what the friend had said?. Did he admit it was true?. I don’t understand why the friend would take so long to say something and if this did happen I don’t think think the wife is as innocent as she is saying what happen cause it doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

He’s a cheat. You wouldn’t of even known if that guy didn’t tell you. It would be maaaaaybe different if he had told you about it and apologized but to find out from someone else…months later…big nope. I bet there’s other situations of things he’s done that you don’t even know about. Take the kids and leave

1 Like

It probably wasn’t his first time doing this with other women.

1 Like

You guys can eat wherever the fak you want. Someone’s going to tell you where you can and cannot go? Get real. Also. Your husband’s a wannabe slut. Ditch him